LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO Blue.. Was it just a surprise ?

For you?

What will you do? Dont you have two rife machines now? Have you been using them at all?

Thats a lot of machines..

Let us know how it goes.

I might be wrong about what I said about you having two rife machines.. but that is just what I somehow remember you saying..

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys -- question -- for the frequencies all posted here -- do these apply to all machines we are discussing or not? Mine is EMEM DT and I don't have it yet.
I'm looking for frequencies for the Fry mystery bug, bartonella spp, and mycoplasmas in particular.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57--- i've been doing a Bartonella channel from the CAFL list, which seems to give me the feeling that i think it's working: frx:

364 379 645 654 786 840 842 844 846 848 850 857 967 6878 634 696 716 1518--- however, i run that as groups on a GB-4000; i think the EMEM doesn't do groups. It would take a lot of time to run all those separately. But Dan says the EMEM adds its own harmonics, which the GB-4000 doesn't do.

Springshowers says 72 and 120 for Fry Labs mystery bug. I didn't get a reaction to those, yet i did get a photo from Fry Labs showing a ring-form in or on a red blood cell.

----

I wasn't feeling a reaction to 612 or 2016 recently, so i started doing sweeps. I've done that several times and i do feel reactions to those. I'm doing sweep 611-613, and sweep 2015-2017.
----

I have information for R62 about hypercoagulation--- too bad she's incommunicado--- what happened to her?

On p 353 of Nenah Sylver's book, she quotes Dr Richard Loyd saying that treatment with an F-Scan, often at 62,000 Hz and 63,000 Hz, cleaned up hypercoagulation in the blood so that the RBC under a microscope weren't all clumping together.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
Wow Metallic, how exciting....It guess it's time to do some research!

Keep us posted!

By the way, have you tried rife yet?

tickbattler

I still have not. I'm finishing up loose ends.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by springshowers:
[b] SO Blue.. Was it just a surprise ?

For you?

It was surprising, but it isn't for me. It's for my girlfriend. Indirectly it's a potential option to consider. I still plan on pursuing Rife until further notice.

quote:

What will you do? Dont you have two rife machines now? Have you been using them at all?

I own one, an EMEM3D2, and my girlfriend owns the Pulsed Technologies contact device. Now the Bionic will arrive shortly.

quote:

Thats a lot of machines..

Let us know how it goes.

I might be wrong about what I said about you having two rife machines.. but that is just what I somehow remember you saying.. [/qb]

S'ok, I share these machines to "some" degree when Erica visits.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of the frequency machines being discussed here are essentially the same as far as frequencies that are used.

They operate off of the same principle, so the same frequencies are interchangeable between different brands of machines.

It is my opinion from using quite a few different Lyme frequencies, that 2016 Hz is probably the only frequency needed for Lyme. It should be one of the frequencies used for sure. There still could be an even better one, so I have no problem with using others, but 2016 is the best I have used so far.

I used to recommend 612 Hz and it still does kill Spirochetes very well, but 2016 Hx appears to kill everything 612 Hz does and more.

2016 does need to be run in a sweep also. My best guess at this time is 5 Hz above and below 2016. It has become apparent that the Lyme exists in a range, and this sweep does hit Lyme from my experience.

Without this thread, I may have never found that 2016 Hz was such a critical frequency. Thank you all for that. It has been extremely important in my results.

Those with a GB-4000 should consider programming a Harmonic autoprogram as I have described earlier and start with short run times, working up to longer ones.

I have made a great deal of progress using this method for a month. Far more than in the past year. The harmonic autoprogram should use gating and be run in the channel sweep mode for best results. I do not think the gating rate is too important, but I have been using 75, only because it is as high as my machine will go. Newer models go higher.

The Bionic is a whole different technology, but that operates off of light frequency. Not directly related to Rife inspired devices, but some of the effects could overlap.

This thread has been what I needed to break through previous barriers. I really do appreciate it.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dad

Wow thats a huge statement and wonderful to hear that you have made more progreass in the past month than in the whole past year!!

Thats so great..

I think that this thread has become quite a collection and it is still growing.

I so encourage everyone to keep on posting and adding your specific trials and ideas and responses.. good or bad..

its all a learning experience and I have learned from all of you as well.. ....

Also .. posting any other resources and sites.

The 2016 came from reading on another site and then I posted some of those links and quotes here.

If it were not for Dans experience and his new trials and posting then that information might have just been gone on by. I am too new myself to always grab onto information that I myself even come across.

So another great point as to why working together on this site is a great resource.

I have noticed as I read through this thread that of course we all react to different things differently. Of course we have different bodies and different loads in types and amounts.

But the basic trails for LYME and its CO INFECTIONS I have not found anywhere else on the net. If anyone has any other resources of lyme patients trying to rife and sharing that would be great if those sites were shared as well.

I was asked recently and I only know of the rife forum and it is not lyme specific even though there are a couple lyme people there.

Thanks everyone..

Keep on...

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rife is amazing.

My dog had ear mites. Took her to the vet, we put meds in her ears for almost a month. The mites came back a few weeks after stopping the medication, she started to lose hair around her right eye this time and it was progressing rapidly. She was shaking her head constantly which indicates that she had the ear mites again.

We decided to use rife to see if we could get rid of them. I've been using rife on her for 20 minutes every 3 days for about 3 weeks and she no longer shakes her head and the hair is coming back around her eye. I'm using 970 via muscle testing. We weren't using anything else to deal with the mites except rife.

For mycoplasma for myself, my herbalist tested these frequencies.
19, 777, 6600, 7270

She also has me doing these frequencies.

retroviruses
7270, 880, 8450, 8020

ebv
10,000 172, 274, 667, 825, 1013, 7660, 1865

echo virus
625, 922

cmv
656, 7958

papilloma
1051, 767

and a general antiseptic

I was in a big flare before that but these seem to have brought me back out of it. I'm doing them every 3 days. She expects that the times between sessions will lengthen in another week or so and I'll need them every 4+ days apart.

Terry

[ 02-21-2010, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: TerryK ]

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring, re toenail fungus--- the GB-4000 list doesn't have a listing for Toenail Fungus or Onychomycosis, so i thought they didn't have anything for it.

Now i find they do--- it's under "Trichophytie nagel"--- 3 whole channels of numbers! All different from your BCX Ultra numbers.

132 142 373 376 378 385 387 420 425 428 576 578 580 133 581 583 588 592 595 597 724 725 726 750 794 797 801

805 808 809 817 886 2422 6887 7688 7697 7885 584 587 732 733 738 748 765 766 771 777 778 779 1256 381 585 593 812 9493

311 414 752 923 454 765

I just ran them. We'll see.

How are you holding your life together??

---Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to echo what has been stated in some recent posts. I cannot express how helpful this thread has been to me when it comes to using my rife machine.

I am so thankful that everyone takes time out of their busy day to answer questions and post info on their rife sessions.

So THANK YOU!

All of the frequencies that I have been using, I have gotten from this thread. With every post, I learn something new.

I am currently using a DT machine, but would really like to be able to run groups & sweeps that a lot of you are talking about.

I am excited to soon purchase the Ultimate B3 in order to achieve longer rife sessions & run bigger groups of frequencies.

I have been stuck at 85% -90% for some time now. My only remaining symptom is fatigue. My gut is telling me that I am missing something in my treatment.

I am thinking that I should use the retro virus frequencies or the DNA frequencies for XMRV or the EBV frequencies.

I currently run frequencies for Lyme, Bart, Babs, Parasites & Malaria, and Detox for liver, lymph & kidney.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TerryK -- thanks for posting those numbers, I think I am going to try them out.

Polly -- Thanks for the hypercouglation numbers, I will be adding them to my list as well.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Summer---- There are other ways to deal with hypercoagulation! I don't know if rife is the best way! I don't know how long the un-coagulated state from rife lasts!

If you take nattokinase, for example, you might have more basis for knowing how long you'll be normally coagulated--- i've read that nattokinase lasts 8 to 12 hours in the body.

If you are seriously hypercoagulated, a hematologist could give you some advice.

I don't know anything about validity or safety of the numbers i posted!

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For fatigue, I would run some Strep frequencies.

Strep infection is real common in even healthy people.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question -- when people here post frequencies, are these applicable to ALL machines or do you specify? I'm not my EMEM (dont have it) will run all of these.
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen babs improve using rife?

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Some machines may not have the ability to run extremely high frequencies that are sometimes used, but most of the frequencies in this thread are useful and effective with most machines. The Doug Coil, I believe, still does not climb beyond 2K or 2.5. Still, that allows all the typical numbers. I bet you could get 2016kH out of the coil.

Anyone know the general limitations in frequency range for the most popular machines?

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Polly.> Thanks for those nail numbers.. I would be interested in hearing how it goes?
So you did not have a reaction this time like you did before with those bumps and problems after rife with the new numbers?

I hope it works out ..

I added those numbers to my "to try" list.. which is growing lately.. : )

Thanks Terry for those numbers too you listed.

What has people used for Strep?

??

I think its a great idea and I have yet to try it and I know it has been talked about on and off here and in other places to remember about strep.

Fatigue is holding on for me as well.... and pain..

So .. since i have been sick for so long I know as my body is treated that my body needs some time to adjust and for things to normalize. I think if it was all immediate I would not even believe it anyway..

Keep on keeping on....

Glad that this thread is so supportive and loving too.

Polly.
I am still working on the homestead and well.. it does not look good.

but as I said to my mother today who said "it will all end up being ok"

I said to her "it is ok now" I have to live that way and not with that "it will be" concept.

For me that is just the mindset I have to keep.

Thanks for asking and thinking of me. It is hard to deal with any disruption or stress with this disease so I am trying my hardest to stay focused and to not allow myself to stress.

I keep repeating to myself .. that stress does not get me anything but inflammation which equals more pain.. and is surely does not bring any results in life..

So.. no stress..

Any frequencies suggested for stress relief?

You know no matter how much we tell ourselves we are not going to stress our bodies take on some anyway... .

I have a program called General Well Being. .. that is supposed to calm the body and brain ...

It helps a bit... mostly for the next couple hours so I do that one sometimes before bedtime.

We have not talked about things like that .. that I think rife can surely help.
Stress.. Insomnia.. Inflammation..Tension.. Pain.. etc

CD57
Member # 11749

I was just reading my new Lyme and Rife book tonight. It is from 2004 so I assume a lot has changed since then.

Question: book says the machines discussed therein are not known to be effective against the coinfections (maybe not in 2004. He also says that herbal abx will hinder progress.
So: -- who is treating with success the co's with Rife, or are you using herbals and/or abx also and having luck? My problem is that something grows back *fast* and I need to keep it at bay while I work on the Lyme. Its' probably the bart/Fry/myco bug, it's very debilitating (brain).

Input appreciated!

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Polly -- thanks for your suggestion about nattokinase. I was on Heprain for 7 months. It was supposed to help with fatigue, but I didn't notice a change. I have been off for 2 months.

Dan -- Thanks for the suggestion of running strep frequencies for the fatigue. I will add this to my list.

annxyzz -- I have been rifing for babs 2 times a week, and I think that I have seen improvement. I sure do herx when I use the frequenices.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
[b] I was just reading my new Lyme and Rife book tonight. It is from 2004 so I assume a lot has changed since then.

Actually, I haven't noticed that. From what I've observed the machines are still basically the same, except now Laptop interfaces are more common for running frequencies. I still think the plasma tube devices are best.

quote:

Question: book says the machines discussed therein are not known to be effective against the coinfections (maybe not in 2004. He also says that herbal abx will hinder progress.
So: -- who is treating with success the co's with Rife, or are you using herbals and/or abx also and having luck?

This is a very good question. The answer is that yes, there is success for some people treating Babesia from what I've been hearing. I have also heard about success with Mycoplasma infections. I do think that antibiotics impairs Rife therapy, but this is only theoretical in my mind. However, I believe Rife will still work while using antibiotics or other chemical agents which toxify the environment for the infection. Since many parts of our body are difficult for the antibiotics to penetrate, I suspect doing an "Overlap" of Rife and antibiotics can be useful for cases that need a transition. To get off antibiotics, this gradual progression may be key.

Simply put: Rife will kill less effectively but it will still kill some, thus it may take longer to get better.

quote:

My problem is that something grows back *fast* and I need to keep it at bay while I work on the Lyme. Its' probably the bart/Fry/myco bug, it's very debilitating (brain).

I would probably try using your conventional treatments that you're used to, and add the Rife to it. See how you respond over a month or so. It's an idea to see whether you have Herxheimer reactions that are present, but perhaps not severe, especially if you're targetting Co-infections instead of Lyme.

Remember, the theory behind Lyme and Rife is different than that of co-infections. Co-infections may not change form in the presence of treatments, so the "cyst and L-form" concept might not apply. This means you can try treating faster as long as you pick frequencies that won't antagonize the Lyme. Maybe try a Babesia frequency or Fry Bug -- stick with one or two, and give it whatever time period you feel is best.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

A spot where people buy and sell their rife machines.

http://www.drloyd.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=392974dac5906ba7fe0880dc1ea0e6d5

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this Lyme/rife group was mentioned or not and it's a looong thread, so I didn't check.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_and_Rife

Polly, I would like to know how the toe fungus frx work out for you, too.

Fatigue - have you checked your pH? I know mine is low, so I am going to have some baking soda tonight.
I hope that is the source of my fatigue, because before Christmas I was doing so much better in that area. I should've recovered from Christmas by now.

I rifed for 2 mins. using 2016 and didn't herx and 2 mins. using 10,000 and didn't experience any unpleasant symptoms (or improvements) from detoxing.

Should I rife for 5 mins. using 2016?

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can increase the time, if you are quite sure you are not going to have a delayed reaction to the earlier treatment.

I have treated Babesia, but I am not 100% sure my wife had it. She had symptoms of it, and the symptoms went away quickly with treatment. She did react very strongly to these frequencies.

It would come back months later, and I would treat it again and it would disappear for a few more months.

The last time I used the DNA Babesia frequencies and I have not seen any symptoms of this since.

I just used the listed CAFL frequencies for Babesia the first couple of times. I never identified any particular frequency that works well for this, but ran all of them.

Dan

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see no evidence that rife is less useful while on abx and there is certainly no proof of that. I know that the author of the book postulates that but I'm not at all convinced that he is correct. I've used the machine both on and off of abx. I didn't notice much difference. I can still get rid of the burning feet in one session of rife whether on or off abx.

The key is getting the right frequencies for your particular population of pathogens. The frequencies will likely be different depending on whether you are on or off abx.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry,

I'm curious, what frequency gets rid of the burning feet? Sorry if you already mentioned this earlier! Do you think this is a bart symptom?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

tick battler, I would assume the frequencies needed by an individual would vary depending on which pathogen is causing the nerve damage or whatever is causing the burning feet for that person.

I use muscle testing and so frequencies vary but the frequency for wolhynia fever (a type of rickettsia) is always involved for me. It is 547.

I also often need zygomycosis (fungal infection) frequencies - one or more of these
942, 623, 733

AND

Zearalenone (a potent mycotoxin found in grains) - one or more of these
4978.71 and 247.88

Terry

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Terry! Very interesting. I just read some things about rickettsia...it is not mentioned much but I think more of us have this than we know. I read some things about rickettsia by Dr. Jardin who finds it is the cause of many chronic fatigue-like illnesses. She pulses abx to get rid of it.

By the way, does anyone have D.T.'s telephone number? I misplaced it and need to inquire about my rife machine!

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cool thread this has become!

The last time I posted I felt awful from the long run I did last time. I'm feeling better symptom wise but I can't shake this fatigue and it's absolutely crushing. I did not have this before my last session. I'm not sure what to make of it.

I've been really lazy with my diet and supplements lately and I think this may be a factor. I typically take turmeric, milk thistle, high dose C , multi-vitamin and digestive enzymes. I haven't taken any of this stuff in about 6 weeks - maybe that's contributing. Anyways, happy rifing!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Please be careful and make sure you wait ample time before assuming you had "no reaction"

For me the detox and positive reactions happen faster such in immediate to hours or that day...

Negative reactions of herxes and increase symptoms or new symptoms or reactions from the treatment usually happen for me more than 24 hours later and usually 48 hours and sometimes 72 hours.

IF I make it past 3 days I usually can assume then that I had no reaction..

THis still is after rifing only one time a week at first for months and could track that I never had a reactoin past that 3 day mark.

WE are all different... But .. just a reminder to make sure you do know.. you have to test it out and I would recommend at least no more than 1 x a week to start if not 1 x every two weeks..

I have heard of some who herx even later than I..

Sadly you do have to put in the time of testing even if it feels like you have to wait a lot inbetween to really see how "you" will react..

It does take a lot of time and patience. .but I think it is well worth it.
OTherwise it is hard to tell what is going on and what is what... etc.

If I ever did DNA or make other changes I would again back off frequency of treatments.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks - I got D.T's number!

tickbattler

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I read something fascinating--- about the F-Scan:

Nenah Sylver writes :

Able to analyze which frequencies the person needs, it scans the body for resonating frquencies, or "hits", and then delivers them to the user.

---"The Rife Handbook" by Nenah Sylver, p.352

Does this F-Scan really work?

It's priceless if it does work!

I'd like to know how the F-Scan agrees with someone's muscle testing or other tests.

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been 10 days since I used the 2016 frx. Only 2 for the cleansing. It seems like a life time ago. LOL Whoever said it's hard to be patient was right! Don't worry though, I will exercise patience.

Should I run both frx at one session like somebody else posted or is it too soon for me to do that? I don't want running 10,000 hz to interfere with me (waiting time between sessions)running the 2,016.

Should I wait a full 2 wks. or can I do it at 1 wk. this early in Rife treatment? Maybe because I am on abx and have been a long time now (yrs) I can do it once a wk.

With the abx I only ever had mild herxes anywhere from 3-5 days. Unless you count the insomnia that occurred the same night.

With the rife, before abx, I had either mild or no herx. I don't recall how long I used rife, but it wasn't long. I can't find my lil notebook. I believe I didn't get any further than 15 mins and my method wasn't a good one.

liz

[ 02-23-2010, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: j_liz ]

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would think if you are on ABX you likely can treat more often, as you are not going to have much in the way of Spirochetes, and that is what is most easily killed.

I am assuming 10,000 Hz is a frequency for something other than Lyme, so you can run that whenever you want, if that is the case.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

10000 should not interfere with anything that I know of. I actually have that number only on my general cleanses and pain relief etc.

IT is a very nice and calming frequency that is supportive and not out there ti kill...

So you should be able to run that one each time you rife..

Like I have written if you find the supportive numbers and cleansing numbers you can (or I have been able to) run those each time or anytime I want.

It is the killing numbers for the bugs that I have to be careful of rotating and monitoring the times etc.

I tried Strep numbers for the past two times and did not herx but have noticed some improvements in energy and less fatigue...

Just a note.

I have not done it enough to know for sure if that is a direct ongoing connection.

It is that time of the month starting today so I used all my pain relief numbers directly on my abdomen and put the plates on my abdomen and on by back so that the frequencies ran between and into that area more directly. Also running the ray tubes and holding them directly on each side left and right.

I was in so much pain today and after an hour or so of the frequencies I am amazed at the relief. Not fully gone but bearable now. I was near in tears.. As I did the treatment I could feel movement in and around my uterus and it was like gurgling and literally could feel movement in there. Hard to explain. THings were moving that is for sure.. and as they moved it felt as if things were breaking up and breaking down and maybe it was the blood or inflammation.
I kept moving the ray tube positions and each time a new feeling and movement directly in that spot.

Pretty amazing I would say.

The first 30 minutes I was just thinking "I at least have to try but maybe rife will not help with such acute pain"

But it did work...

I am not onto a heating bottle just to sooth and follow up... and of course any combination of tretments that help together.. Is always good to try.

I always feel horrible on the day my period starts. It is just the way it is. I knew the minute I woke up this morning it was going to be a bad day and I knew why.. It just is.

Luckily I can pull out of it in one to two days.

It used to be a week to 10 days. So Thats a good sign. >No matter how bad that one or two days is I will take it.

: )

Dancer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lymenet rifers,

I'm finally dropping in on this thread - I just started rifing. The number of posts on this thread is daunting - I can't read it all, but I did finally skim. So please forgive me if things I say have already been discussed.

I am off abx now and intend to stay off and focus on rife.

I'm lucky to have met some people who are experienced with the machine I have - GB4000 with amplifier - and they've been coaching me. Thank God because I now get it that this thing is STRONG. Like, nuclear.

I am running it with the amplifier on and with the power output dial turned all the way down to LOWEST setting, for short periods - and I'm having major herxes.

I hope people who get GB4000's will be very careful to start. I was surprised to read that somebody is using it daily - yikes - til I saw that they're not using the amplifier. Phew. It made me worry that people might see that and not realize its with amplifier off, so I will beg everybody - please always state if amplifier is on or off when discussing your treatments. Newbies might read and misunderstand.

I know of people ending up in emergency room from overdoing it with this machine. Sorry, I worry....

That said, I LOVE this thing. Wow. It appears to me I am going to be doing alot of herxing for a long time. That feels right for me.

The first time I used it, amp on, I did 15 minutes of sweeps (a little bit each of alot of frequencies), lowest possible power output. I was ZONKED for 2 days and was still feeling it a week later. Please note! - my experience is not a recommendation to others --

a) I am not a doctor or an expert, and in fact, brand new at this,
b) 15 minutes was suggested to me, specifically for me, based on my case of Lyme, by someone really experienced,
c) having the amp on might be way too much for other people.

We are all very different. Please do your own homework so you don't hurt yourself.

Oddly, I did have a particularly good day, the day after one of my later treatments, and then over the following days the herx picked up speed til I was in bed all day HURTING on around the 4th/5th days. So, I'd also say, beware the delayed herx.

GB4000 can run groups of frequencies and sweeps so that's what I'm running - no single frequencies yet - could be way too strong if I hit a "live" one, so I'm told.

Wondering if everybody is aware of the frequencies listed in appendix of Rosner's Lyme/Rife book, pg. 163 - lists for specific coinfections and Lyme. I would never have noticed it if someone didn't tell me.

So that's my story for now. Woo hoo and yikes!

Dancer

* My comments are based on my individual experience with my body and my Lyme. I am not an expert by any means. Please educate yourself and talk to other experienced users so you don't hurt yourself. *

Posts: 227 | From South of the North Pole | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Welcome Dancer, I look forward to reading about your experiences with rife.

SS -- Like you, I suffer with awful menstrual cramps. When I started rifing, I was on Heprain at the time. With Heprain, you are not allowed to take any type of asprin or ibprofen.

The pain was so bad one time, I thought I was going to pass out -- so I took out my machine and rifed for 5 minutes on the Dysmenorrhea setting of 727 & 880.

And what do you know -- my cramps went away. Ever since then, I rife for cramps and it works.

I am excited to hear that your rifing for strep gave you some energy. I am waiting for my new machine to rife for strep. There are so many numbers that it is daunting, and I want to be able to run sweeps with it.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Beginning progress report on Toenail Fungus frequencies (listed in the GB-4000 manual as Trichophytie Nagel):

so far, some positive indicators.

I've done those frx (which i posted) twice.

I ran those 3 channels on Sunday for a total of 9 minutes, and on Tuesday the same.

The toes have been the same since the first session--- blotchy, but not red all over. That's one improvement.

The other improvement-- there were some sore cracks in the heel and toe ends, that hurt when i put vinegar on , and had me limping. I had to apply fresh aloe several times a day to make the cracks heal for a few hours.

The cracks weren't so sore and open yesterday; i didn't have to apply any aloe. Definite improvement.

----Polly Polygonum
-----or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Strep is so common in people and its effects are largely unknown. I think it is a good idea to treat for it as just a general practice.

Just my opinion.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Is anybody using any of the setups on www.noriftrife.com

Or instructions for building a Rife and knowing how much it would cost?

I am trying to get info for an online friend.

Thanks,
liz

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Good news guys, the Bionic 880 arrived safely today. So I've got my Rife, and this to get started on. I'm still dragging my feet, but I will get to it.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The Norirife product has the potential to work, but I do not recommend it to someone who does not have experience with frequency treatments, because it will not work well as it is advertised.

It needs amplification and it also would need a sound card that can accurately produce frequencies in the range you would be using. How is the newby going to overcome these potential problems?

It is deceptive advertising in my opinion.

You are not going to get any kind of effective frequency device for $100.00 period.

If you want to use a software program to monkey around with you can get a limited version of the Frex program for free. It has the same limitations but at least you are not paying for it. If you want the full version it is $30.00

At least they are not making deceptive claims.

http://www.heal-me.com.au/frex.html

http://www.heal-me.com.au/frex-pfa.html

Since you could buy an EMEM near cost anyway, that may be the better option.

Good Luck

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

MB, you're not ready for the Bionic 880 till you get the homeopathic nosodes! You're not going to run it alone, are you?

Wow! Nenah Sylver's book has a whole lot of Candida frequencies and excellent treatment advice.
I'nm glad i bought the book, "The Rife Handbook".

What are the copyright rules? I'm not allowed to divulge her lists of candida frequencies, am i? I'd at least have to ask written permission first, i'm sure.

It's a gold mine and i'm going to try them.

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If the frequencies are in the CAFL also, they are not proprietary.

If they are not listed, you had better get permission.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Polly. I have the book as well. There are no rules around not sharing anything in the book. It is not like the DNA site. IT is a printed book and you can share the numbers amoung friends and others online like this..

What you can not do is copy what she writes and use it as your own words to write your own book or booklet etc. and then ask to be paid for it or distribute it.

The frequencies she writes about are already posts all over and she just has brought the numbers together for us..

Iwas given copies of chapters of her book by people before I bought the book.

Dan. I do not agree with you on this one and do not see why anyone would need permission to give out information in a written book that is just sharing and not for profit..

Its like when you copy a Video for someone .. that is legal.. When you make a copy for profit or various copies and sell them it is illegal.

I have posted frequency numbers she suggests such as her idea that the two numbers 72 and 120 will work for 75 percent of parasites out there.

She probably after hours of research adn reading figured out that those were two common numbers as well as talking to many people who have used the rife for parasites etc.

So that is great information to pass on.. I did not and do no need permission to share it.

She even posts parts of her book on her site... to show you what its like and give you some examples before you buy it.

What is and has become very hard for publishers of books and ebooks and musick is the internet. If you buy and ebook and share it with a friend then it can start getting passed around much more quickly and easier than a real bound book.

That has really hurt the industry and there has had to be adjustments to how they market and how they make their money now.

If there is something I do not know about the legalities would someone please post it ...

THanks

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Cracked Soles of Feet:

I was originally going to post this question for TerryK but then I just noticed that Polly mentioned it as well.

So I am just going to copy the message that I was going to send to Terry here, and see if this applies to anyone else.

Hi TerryK,

I just read one of your posts about your cracked heels and how after using rife for a while, your cracked heels got smoother.

The SAME thing happened to me...

I have always had the most dried/cracked heels as well as the side of my toes. My husband was in awe of my feet b/c he couldn't understand how that would happen.

Every month I would get a pedi to try and help it and I would put lotions on my feet then sleep with cotton socks ect...

About two weeks ago, I happen to look at my feet and I couldn't believe how smooth they were. And I started thinking...could this be from rife?

My gut was telling me YES, but I didn't know how to prove it. And I was wondering what frequencies were helping the skin on my feet.

Do you have any idea which frequencies helped? Could it be 10K?

Sorry, I just got so exctied when I read your post, b/c I thought I was crazy.

I really feel these machines have more power than we realize.

Thanks

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
MB, you're not ready for the Bionic 880 till you get the homeopathic nosodes! You're not going to run it alone, are you?

My girlfriend is the one doing all the research on that. I'm doing all the research on Rife. She'll be the one to help me. I'm pretty strong, I can handle drops down to 25% function usually. I will need to get a solid detox routine down. I feel right now that I may use Cholestapure with Heel Homepatics, Baking Soda (In the water I drink). I'm still up in the air about whether to buy Distilled water and then introduce the trace elements into it or to use filtered water and add the trace minerals. Either way trace minerals are crucial. I'm also juicing fruit and vegetables.

quote:

Wow! Nenah Sylver's book has a whole lot of Candida frequencies and excellent treatment advice.
I'nm glad i bought the book, "The Rife Handbook".

What are the copyright rules? I'm not allowed to divulge her lists of candida frequencies, am i? I'd at least have to ask written permission first, i'm sure.

It's a gold mine and i'm going to try them.

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed ]

You can list the frequencies regardless. She encourages it actually in the book. Sharing the information she says is crucial for the community to recover.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Dan

Your wrote
"None of the Rife Labs machines come with the ability to program a sequence of frequencies to run automatically."

Maybe I am not understanding what you mean by this and it is back on page 3 of the thread.

But.. My machine is capable of programing a sequence of frequencies and running it automatically. I think?

Unless I am not understanding what you mean by this?

springshowers
Member # 19863

I have been asked over and over to give these programs out to people as well as getting feedback that they are very useful esp to those with detox issues and who feel they need that support.

So I am putting it back here at this point to help people find them..

I put these at the end of every single session I do and sometimes at the beginning and at the end.
I am at the point where I can increase the times now and want to point out that I started with JUST These programs for a month 2 x a week and upping to 3 times a week before I went to Killing frequencies .. For me this really helped learn the process and watch my reactions and also I had a good response and it helped me make a basis for which to continue and depend on.

General Cleansing program Numbers (3 minutes each)
337 464 467 576 688 728 786 803 856 882 912 1554 1862 2128 3337 5762 6667

Liver Support (1 min each programed)
337-463-574-668-787-803-912-1862-3337-5546

Lymph Support (1 minute each programed)
146-346-428-596-767-982-1078-5176-5443-8846

Kidney Support (1 minute each programed)
248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-516

lymeinmesa
Member # 23394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinmesa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone used freqgen113.exe and if so HOW? thanks...

I tired this thru a small amp and the output to my left and right hand. Not sure if that is how is it supposed to work or not?

Posts: 13 | From Mesa AZ | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Herxing/reactions seems to be the golden rule here......but what about these bugs that in theory don't cause a herx when they die? How do you know that you are killing them -- you just feel better?

I want to Rife for more than just Lyme -- in fact other infections are likely more problematic -- but those bugs dont necessarily cause a "herx". Thoughts?

springshowers
Member # 19863

CD57

Yes if the bug does not cause a herx so much you should just feel better.

I have noticed some things causes a herx and some I just feel better.

So track your reactions as you start to treat and that will let you know where your at.

If no change.. Maybe you do not have it at all
If herx you may have to feel worse before better andI
IF just better right off the bat and onward then you are getting rid or doing something right. keep going : )

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan and Spring, my machine Beam Ray will run programs with any number of freqs and it also can be programmed to sweep or pulse each freq.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I did not think any of the Rife Labs machines could run automatic sequences of frequencies. Mine does not, but if you have a model that does, I was just unaware of it.

It is a handy feature to have.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

I am wondering if they are not catching that you are saying from Rife Labs. Not rife machines in general.

That site I saw for Rife Labs seems to be one that is offering them to buy it and they are offering to anyone that wants that domain. Too bad. I wonder what's going on, if the son is going to take up building the machines or not.

liz

kidsgotlyme
Member # 23691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidsgotlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Rifers! I have a question for you.

I ran the four frequencies that DT recommends with his machine last night.
Today, my stomach is having the WEIRDEST pains. It's almost like an itch inside my stomach.

Has anybody else experienced this?

christie

--------------------
symptoms since 1993 that I can remember. 9/2018 diagnosed with Borellia, Babesia Duncani, and Bartonella Hensalae thru DNA Connections.

Posts: 1470 | From Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomnj
Member # 24299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomnj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I was wondering if you could use a rife machine on a young child. Where can I find information on rife machines and pediatric lyme patients? My child is currently on IV zith, Mepron and Minocycline.
Posts: 15 | From princeton, nj | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

In Sylvers book she says that Rife machines are useful for many kids, but that the parent should be aware that children respond differently than adults and that the parents should monitor the condition and go slowly.

That's all I remember.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I updated my Rife Frequency list here on Lymenet. Please feel free to add commentary on the Frequencies I have (whether they helped or didn't for that particular problem).

Feel free to give listings of your frequencies as well.

• http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/86510

--------------------

Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr.Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellow Rifers

I started a new post/thread to help all us beginners and also help some of you veterans save some time when responding to us newbies.

I am asking for all rifers input so I can put together something to help us all help each other.

Please take the time to visit the post "Rifer's:
Favorite freq's......"

I believe it will be a valuable tool for all of us but, I need all of your input. Please take some time, write the freq you most value and have seen the greatest benefit and how long and how often to get someone started.

Thank you for all your help
Blessings Dr.Dave

Posts: 41 | From Pa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb133     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't find where I put the frequency for H Pylori..does anybody have one?

Thanks,

Deb G

Posts: 499 | From Malta, NY | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb133     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found it! I have 676...is there any other one?

Thanks,

Deb

Posts: 499 | From Malta, NY | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr.Dave
Member # 24210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr.Dave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else have Erlichia ...that was one of my positive tests, but I don't believe I have symptoms of it specifically?

Is it a blood disease that can be treated with herbs if so any recommendations.

I have a few freq's from Dan T. does anyone have any other recommendations. I am not willing to do ABXs at this stage in the game.

DR.Dave

Posts: 41 | From Pa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

In my thread on Rife Frequency Listing, you'll find Ehrlichia frequencies mentioned.

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

More about Toenail Fungus:

I did the 3 channels for Trychophytie Nagel in the GB-4000 manual (which i posted) on Wed, but it didn't stop the cracked heel from hurting. It didn't work as i wanted it to work. I had to apply aloe.

Then there was a 72-hour power failure when i couldn't rife. During that time i took 3 doses of antibiotics, for protection and partly to see what the reaction would be, since i've been off abx a month.

The sore crack in the heel stopped hurting! This indicates that there was a bacterial component to the infection along with the fungus.

In fact, my doctor did mention a possible bacterial component of some Trychophyton infections.

----Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

CD57
Member # 11749

where is your new thread Dr Dave? Over in general support?
springshowers
Member # 19863

I think it is great to have so much interest in rife and a support thread that is staying alive!!

Also others who are starting other threads. I though might suggest that you keep your questions in this one because the others may end up being lost down the line because the rife subject has been very hard to keep ongoing as a subject that stays this strong. As a matter of fact this has been amazing that this thread has so much life and activity.

The reason I am say this is so that valuable information that might be in those other threads (though good intention and maybe a specific subject matter or topic) may be totally lost and not included in the reading.

I myself to end up going to look for these other threads and one day I was lucky and the other day not etc..

Just an idea.. If you could also post the same question or idea or information here as well? If it is not tooo much trouble?

Just throwing out the ideas.. its all up to you of course.

springshowers
Member # 19863

CD57

How are things going for you? Have you been starting the rife yet or still reading up?

Let us know ok?

Blessings

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

I agree with SS -- I had no idea that there were other rife threads out there. I remember that MB had one a while back, but haven't seen it in a while.

It would be great to have all the questions & frequency postings on this thread so it is easier to keep track of everything.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

676 hz for H-Pylori needs to be run five or six days in a row to permanently get rid of H-pylori in the stomach. It may take longer to remove it from the whole body.

Dan

Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

Thanks Dan! We started...and we will do it for a week and see what happens!

Deb G

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If burning Stomach pain is the symptom, which is what I had, you should notice relief shortly after treatment.

I accidentally found out the right pathogen by running a group of H-Pylori frequencies, which were the only frequencies that made the symptoms go away.

I later came across the method to get rid of it permanently by reading Aubrey Scoon's article in the link below.

http://www.rife.de/files/epearticle.pdf

Dan

Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

Thanks Dan...my daughter describes it as her intestines feel like their twisting and very painful. Little heartburn. The reason I thought we would try an H Pylori frequency is because she tested positive for it back in November and was treated for two weeks.

I thought perhaps it was never fully eradicated and it wouldnt hurt to try. That feeling is better except for she has always had a lot of GI issue since dx.

Thanks for the help..

Deb G

jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summary:

(We can add to this every time we find a new frequency to use:

612 is the best frequency we use. that is a ten for sure.

You bring up a good point, in that certain harmonics of 612 may work better. We have used 306 which is a lower harmonic of 612. It never worked as well as 612. Your higher harmonic of 1224 worked better than 612. To try a higher harmonic simply keep doubling the frequency 306, 612, 1224 are all different harmonics of the same frequency.

The second most effective is 432 hz. It is about a nine in effectiveness. Other than that, I just ran all of the listed frequencies in the CAFL. I do not know which are effective or not.

I only have really tested frequencies in the Mhz range designed to affect the DNA of Lyme. These are more experimental and do not appear to work at lower ranges of frequencies. They do affect the bacteria, but that does not mean they are damaging or killing them. I will know more over time.

started out using my machine (I have a DT EMEM5) twice a week for babs. The first few times I did 570, 20 and 27 for 2 minutes each. After like the 3rd time I increased each frequency by one minute until I worked my way up to 5 minutes each frequency. Then I heard that 76 was a possible babs frequency so I added that one to the mix. I would say it took me about 3 months to kick babs this way.

We use 125 Hz, 570 Hz, 612 Hz, 832 Hz, 942 Hz (1 minute each)

EMEM5 dual tube machine from rife labs.

Lyme Program (3 minutes each progamed)
799-803-640-847-1087-1112-1455-2016-2050-4320-6870

I then do

248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-5162

In the end I do a General Detox

Lyme
42, 240, 203, 432, 484, 610, 612, 690, 810, 920.

Erlichia
336, 347, 366, 385, 395, 749

Babesia
76, 570, 1584

Bartonella
10, 20, 364, 379, 645, 654

719 - Cyst_sebaceous_TR, Nocardia_asteroides, Salmonella_comp, Salmonella_paratyphi_B

3 minutes each 522 146 10000 880 787 727 20 555 333 1

Also my manual said to end all Detox programs with 465

H-Pylori infection of the Stomach.

If using a contact machine place positive and negative contact on each side of the Abdomen.

If using a plasma machine, put it directly in front of the Stomach.

676 Hz for five minutes a day. Sweep from 675 to 677 for five minutes a day.

Do both for six days. Infection in Stomach should be gone.
Borrelia Burgdorferi (Lyme Disease)
 20 thru 27 (Note: 20)
 42
 90 thru 125
 203
 230
 240
 254
 260 thru 275
 293 thru 325
 338
 334 thru 345
 380
 382 (b. garinii & b afzellii)
 387-388 (b. garinii & afzelli)
 390
 412 thru 414
 420 thru 440
 484
 495
 525
 533 thru 534
 550 thru 650 (Note: 570, 589, 597, 605, 615, 620, 625, 640, 644)
 664
 610 thru 612
 667
 673
 688 thru 690
 690
 732
 742
 758
 790 thru 810 (Note: 797, 800, 810)
 832
 840
 864
 884 thru 885
 920
 930
 942
 995 thru 1,010 (Note: 1000)
 1,064
 1,072
 1,087
 1,105
 1,320 thru 1,420
 1,455
 1,520
 1,540 thru 1,633 (try 1,633)
 2,016
 2,050
 2,112
 4,200
 6,863
 6,870
 8,554
 10,000

Frequencies from the Consolidated Annotated Frequency List (CAFL)

Significantly Important Frequencies
 306
 345
 432
 465
 484
 610 thru 612
 690
 790
 864
 1224
 2.016
 2,112

Co-infection Frequencies

Babesia
 20
 27
 76
 432
 570
 753
 1,583 thru 1,584
 5,776

Bartonella Henslae
 364, 379
 634
 645
 654
 696
 716
 786
 840
 842
 844
 846
 848
 850
 857
 967
 1,518

Mycoplasma Fermentans
 254
 484
 610
 644
 690
 986
 706.7
 790
 864
 880.2
 878.2
 2,900

Mycoplasma Pneumonia
 660
 688
 709.2
 777
 975
 777
 2,688
 2,838.5

Ehrlichia
 328
 336.4
 347
 366
 382.2
 385
 394.7
 672.7
 749.2
 764.4
 918
 1,317
 1,264.9
 1,369.8

Listing Of Hundreds of Disease Frequencies

Visit this link to download a PDF file for the list.
 Link: http://altered-states.net/barry/rifeFAQ/Frequency-List.pdf
Lyme: 432, 380, 612, 650, 800, 4320, 4328, and then 10,000 (1 min).

I didn't feel any herx, so 5 days later I went up to 1 min on each frequency - no herx. 5 days later 1.30 min - no herx. 5 days later 2.00 min and finally a herx.
Babs frequencies: 570,20,27,76,5776,753,432,1584,1583 all 2 mins. I do this every Monday & Thursday. Then every 2 weeks I do the lyme frequencies.
Babesia - 76, 570, 1583, 1584, 432, 753, 5776

Bartonella_henslae (virus which causes cat scratch fever) - 364, 379, 645, 654, 786, 840, 842, 844, 846, 848, 850, 857, 967, 6878, 634, 696, 716, 1518

Lyme_and_Rocky_Mtn_Spotted_Fever_v - 7989, 1590, 239, 846, 422, 417, 1455, 39975, 40439, 884, 797, 758, 693, 673, 577, 4870, 4880, 578, 128, 579
Lyme_disease (also known as borreliosis; relapsing fever in humans and animals caused by parasitic spirochetes from ticks. Also use Babesia if necessary.) - 6870, 6863, 46866, 46851, 34170, 34112, 4200, 2050, 2016, 1520, 1455, 920, 884, 800, 797, 758, 673, 625, 615, 605, 432, 345, 344, 338, 254
Lyme_1 - 864, 495, 485, 490, 495, 500, 505, 625, 610, 615, 620, 625, 630, 690, 790, 785, 790, 795
Lyme_2 (use 625 for 10 min, 615 for 5 min) - 10000, 6870, 6863, 4200, 2720, 2050, 2016, 1520, 1455, 943, 920, 885, 884, 880, 864, 800, 797, 795, 790, 785, 758, 732, 727, 699, 690, 688, 673, 664, 673, 660, 644, 630, 625, 620, 615, 610, 605, 597, 534, 533, 525, 510, 505, 495, 485, 490, 500, 484, 432, 345, 344, 338, 306, 254, 230, 3
Lyme_3 - 27735768, 1380882.58, 68750.10, 3422.87
Lyme_4 (use 2016 and 625 for 10 min, others for 5 min) - 2050, 1520, 615, 2016, 625
Lyme_5 (use 920 for 10 min) - 920
Lyme_6 (borrelia afzellii) - 387500
Lyme_7 (borrelia burgdorferi) - 380000
Lyme_8 (borrelia garinii) - 382000
Lyme_hatchlings_eggs - 640, 8554, 203, 412, 414, 589, 667, 840, 1000, 1072, 1087, 1105
Lyme_JB - 27735768
Lyme_secondary (254*) - 254, 525, 597, 644, 885, 699
Lyme_tertiary - 306, 432, 484, 610, 625, 690, 864, 2016, 790
Lyme_TR_A (Program A, run every other day) - 6675, 4879, 2899, 2720, 2016, 1800, 1600, 1550, 1519, 1455, 1433, 885, 880, 863, 828, 802, 786, 776
Lyme_TR_B (Program B, run every other day) - 765, 758, 749, 726, 672, 604, 600, 581, 464, 451, 432, 345, 250, 144, 62

Someone started this thread about killing the Fry Bug which is a goal of mine

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/88900

I added in the 72 and 120 and it hit me with the biggest punch yet...
Reminder about 72 and 120 ... Nynah Silver writes that those two numbers kill 75 percent of parasites.

2016 Best frequency yet: Dan B.

For fatigue, I would run some Strep frequencies.

Strep infection is real common in even healthy people.

I use muscle testing and so frequencies vary but the frequency for wolhynia fever (a type of rickettsia) is always involved for me. It is 547.

I also often need zygomycosis (fungal infection) frequencies - one or more of these
942, 623, 733

AND

Zearalenone (a potent mycotoxin found in grains) - one or more of these
4978.71 and 247.88

The pain was so bad one time, I thought I was going to pass out -- so I took out my machine and rifed for 5 minutes on the Dysmenorrhea setting of 727 & 880.

And what do you know -- my cramps went away. Ever since then, I rife for cramps and it works.

General Cleansing program Numbers (3 minutes each)
337 464 467 576 688 728 786 803 856 882 912 1554 1862 2128 3337 5762 6667

248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-516

H.pylori

--------------------
Diagnosed with :yme and mycoplasma pneumonia Aug 08.
Treating with Doxy and Ceftin ever since. 15 sessions in hyperbaric o2 chamber

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman I know sent me this message. I'm wondering whether part or all of her opinions are valid and if so, have these concerns been dealt with in any machines? When I get my new roof paid off, I plan on buying a machine. ----

"You might want to know my hubby has researched and tested Rife quite a bit, the problem with most (all we have seen) rife "machines" is that they now use transistors instead of the original gas tubes that Rife used. These "back enginered machines" give "results" however they are not beneficial in the long run as they cause more problems than they treat. Much like a harsh "medicine" that gives results yet has side effects. Even the machines with "tubes" have computers and transisters supplying the power to those tubes, so you end up problems. Rife DID have a great machine, healed some, (even killed a few because it worked too well & fast and the toxins of dead cells were too much) A "true Rife" will have only one line to the bulb, it will be cold - no heat to the bulb, and a longitutidal wave instead of transverse wave. (ie Teslas's one line power transmitter )"

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is partly correct, in that the new machines do not completely duplicate Rife's original machine.

The side effects mentioned are unknown to me, but it is true that the new machines are not as effective with Cancer in particular, as the original. I know of no side effects from any frequency treatment for any condition.

No one was ever killed from a frequency treatment to my knowledge, although lab animals were killed in finding the correct frequencies and general testing.

I have never had a hot plasma tube. The power levels of most machines are not enough to produce heat.

The longitudinal wave is speculation. Even its existence is not well accepted. You cannot even test for this type of wave, so its presence certainly was not known in the thirties. It is not measurable today.

There is a new device that will be available in April that will work with the GB-4000. It is as close to a original Rife device as is possible without using a Faraday cage to contain stray frequencies.

I will likely be getting one of these devices. I will let you know what my results are then.

Dan

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement