LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Alkalizing Detox Baths

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alkalizing Detox Baths
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BATH 1 with H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide):
* 2-3 cups of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) - approx 2 lbs
* 1-2 cups of Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) - approx 1 lb
*Edit: Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) - 1 pint to 1 quart of 3% solution OR 1.5
ounces of 35% solution - **please check safety notes below**

Run a hot bath and add all your ingredients apart from the
H2O2 - add that at the end and swirl it into the bath. You
want to SWEAT!! Try and stay as submerged as possible but do
NOT get the water into your eyes.
After 10-30 minutes, take a pretty cold shower for 1 minute,
or however long it takes for you to cool down.

^^^^ What do yall think?

[ 01-24-2010, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joalo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joalo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up.

^^^^^

--------------------
Sick since January 1985. Misdiagnosed for 20 years. Tested CDC positive October 2005. Treating since April 2006.

Posts: 3228 | From Somewhere west of the Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You forgot very important part of this.....lots of water drinking before and after these baths.

I don't cool myself down. I like to put sweats on and do some light housework after to keep myself detoxing as long as possible.

Do not put body lotions, oils anything on skin afterwards. It would just clog pores and stop detox process.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did one last night. They are GREAT!

One thing I noticed is about an hour after the detox bath my tongue was coated WHITE. I know yeast... but did the detox bath pull the yeast toxins to the surface or something?

It was crazy white.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
txgirl09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txgirl09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so odd about your tongue, cane!
Posts: 490 | From TX- Go Cowboys! | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony1996
Member # 2084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know where to purchase bulk epsom salts? I'm tired of paying $3 for the 4 pound bags.
Posts: 21 | From York, PA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Tony- maybe Sam's?
txgirl09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txgirl09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony, I've wondered the same thing!
Posts: 490 | From TX- Go Cowboys! | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

a guy on curezone.com confirmed to me that when you do those alkalizing baths you are shaking up all the toxins and putting them into the bloodstream.

So it's no surprise that yeast surfaced the way it did.

He told me to use a hydrogen peroxide 3% spray bottle and spray into my mouth a couple times a day to neutralize any acids.

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to be careful with alkalinizing. The toxic heavy metals go into solution only in
an a c i d i c environment. Doing these baths selectively can be good - but as with all else, more is not better.

"alkalizing baths you are shaking up all the toxins and putting them into the bloodstream"

from where some or all can be redistributed throughout the system (law of osmosis) unless the right stuff is on board to capture and move them out via stool (preferred) or kidneys.

Just be careful.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Lol None of us have to worry about becoming to alkaline any time soon.

But alkalizing the body is very important.

If your body needs to flush heavy metals it's going to. Our gut can create acid.

I believe becoming too alkaline is never going to be a problem for the sick.

They are sick because they became too acidic in the first place.

Bacterials, fungals, disease simply can't survive for too long in an alkaline environment (high oxygen)

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raw foodist even have a hard time becoming to alkaline

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raw foodist even have a hard time becoming to alkaline

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for starting and sharing your blog, Paul.
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

At the end of the day... just detox!
Lauralyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Lol None of us have to worry about becoming to alkaline any time soon.

But alkalizing the body is very important.

If your body needs to flush heavy metals it's going to. Our gut can create acid.

I believe becoming too alkaline is never going to be a problem for the sick.

They are sick because they became too acidic in the first place.

Bacterials, fungals, disease simply can't survive for too long in an alkaline environment (high oxygen)

I agree.
Wonder why there doesn't seem to be more interest on the forum with alkaline water ionizers.

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GIGI. Very important NOT to mobilize toxins and then re-distribute them. Some of us NEED the right binders on board in order to purge heavy metals or certain biotoxins.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

terry,

Like chlorella, welchol, etc etc?

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. In addition, I believe a good mineral supplement is essential because minerals get used up in detox and without them we cannot detox properly.

Some individuals may need other things added as well. GIGI is really the expert when it comes to heavy metals.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

good mineral supplement?

Like Kelp?

What are common mineral supplements/

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement