LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Light Works and Rife/ HERX?????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Light Works and Rife/ HERX?????
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I am a very skeptical person but....

I have been inquiring about rife lately and am still considering purchasing a rife machine.

I am still in the decision mode(sitting on the fence and inquiring).

Well last year I purchased a Light Works by Sota( I do not sell these or no anyone that does).

I did not use it for any real length of time when I first got it.

Well, I decided that since I was waiting to decide about whether or not to purchase a rife, that I would try my Light Works again.

When I purchase it, I was still on abx and a lot of my symptoms were diminishing.

I started feeling yucky on the abx and felt I needed a break. I used the Light Works and did not notice anything huge.

Well flash forward to this week.

I took my Light Works out and ran it for 30 minutes on 6 of the 7 frequencies for a total of 30 minutes focusing a lot on my head, temples, ears etc....

I focused on these areas because a lot of my neurological symptoms have been creeping back. Brain zaps, dizziness, mild head aches, pressure, neck pain etc......

I did this 30 minute cycle yesterday(thrid day in a row) and I paid dearly last night.

I had a headache(most excruciating pain in base of my neck that went up over the top of my head and pain behind eyes.) I was literally in tears.

My DH got up in the middle of the morning and bought me ice packs which numbed me a little, but did not take away the pain.

I did get a little sleep and woke up this morning with the headache. It was milder though.

This was the same unbelievable headache that I had when I first started my first round of abx(amox and zith).

I attribute this to a huge herx. One can never be sure, but I was not stressed yesterday or doing anything over the last three days that would have caused this to come on the way it did.

I really think this is a herx. I have taken hot baths the last three days and am drinking lots of lemon water for detox.

I am finally feeling a bit better this afternoon.

I am going to do the treatment today again. I know some may say this is crazy.

But, if this is killing the spirochete, I want to keep on. I don't know what others have noticed using Light Works as far as herxing.

will keep reporting. At the least, I have decided to keep using the Light Works for three solid weeks.

I want to see if it can diminish some of my neuro symptoms.

Any feedback would be appreciated either pro or con would be welcome. I am not judging anyone, just curious what others have experienced and sharing my experience.

The big test will be does it take away any of my symptoms. [Wink]

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you using nosodes with the light works?

i think if you use the light with out nosodes your just moving stuff around

I am sure someone will stop by with a better response.

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know much about the light works product, but I will be curious to see how you do using it.

I can only concentrate on one thing at a time, so I have not done enough research on it to form any opinion.

I do know others have used this type treatment. Hopefully, they have more information.

It is one of the future options for us, if I cannot cure Lyme with frequency treatments. Hopefully it will not come to that.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not using this with nosodes. I know there are those that do, but I wanted to see if just using the machine alone does anything.

I will say that if what I am having is a huge herx(and that is what I think it is, as it's just like the big herx I had when I stated abx). That would mean to me that this is die off.

I am still deciding on the rife machine and want to feel good about it before I spend that kind of money. I had this machine, so I thought I would try it again.

Dan, I am like you in that I don't really care what the treatment is so long as it can cure us or put us in remission. I am a very opened minded, but cautious person.

I am only reporting what is going on in hopes that it can help someone else.

I appreciate all that others here have reported whether it's abx, rife, bionic, light works etc....Knowledge is good.

I will continue to post my sympt. and what I am feeling. I think it's important that we are sharing info.

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Steelbone, it is best to use it with nosodes. I bought a Lightworks to try it before I decided to go to Germany. I did notice a change in symptoms ... an increase.

It was much different using the Bionic with nosodes. I would get some Deseret Biologicals nosodes to use with your Lightworks. [Smile]

Lymie-in-MD would be the one to talk to regarding using the Lightworks. He used it as part of his treatment and is better.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lies, just a warning for you.....go slow. I don't know anything about this machine but I learned the hard way you can't throw everything at lyme and company and nip it in the bud quickly.

You body could make yourself overloaded with dead toxic materials and if you aren't able to detox all the garbage as fast as your organs like the liver, kidneys, gall bladder, spleen can handle you might do HARM.

Toxins can be reabsorbed into the body easily if
we aren't flowing well and supporting major organs.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Go slowly! Detox a lot! With the Bionic, I used it for three weeks twice weekly, then took a whole month off. The month off was off EVERYTHING except detox and necessary stuff (thyroid, iron, mag). Taking 'killing' herbs during the month off defeats the purpose of the time off.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that near infrared can kick up some heavy metals out of the cells and send them free floating through the body. I'd pay attention to that possibility and try some chlorella and garlic to soak up and carry out metals.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use my PE1 without nosodes for killing some stuff like viruses. If I feel I get a cold, I just flash some infrared on my throat and face and many times, the cold usually goes away without further treatment. Or I only get milder symptoms.

I do believe borrelia doesn't like infrared. I just use my energetic tests to ask, and it says 'yes'. So it could be a herx, to my view.

It could be also, like Bejoy says, heavy metals moving (infrared tests as a metal mobilizer).

I know by experience that places where I got persistent symptoms were places where heavy metals or toxins concentrated. So flash infrared there, well, you probably get some heavy metals out too causing the herx-like feeling.

A last possibility of the bad feeling could be excess of photons. I don't think one can use this device forever without having some damage. Again, in energetic tests, there's a specific need for it and sometimes some bodies say 'no' to photons.

---
I would just add many cleansers, if I were you, possibly through photons too.

And only do the borrelia nosode treatment when your 'herxes' finish!

good luck on whatever you decide! Keep us posted, please!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement