LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rife therapy on Fox News, Science now saying it works

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rife therapy on Fox News, Science now saying it works
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQAQoUx2b_E

Or Click Here

Funny thing is they don't mention Royal Rife. Just found this while looking at some videos.

What do you guys think that are skeptical of Rife ?

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using this. Only thing that has helped me

did a year of abx...went to germany for the bionic880...Went and saw Dr jernigan for two weeks

Bought the mrs2000 and this rife i bought works better then all of these for ME

http://meissnerresearch.com/products/DP100

I am not well but getting better

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scrambled_brain
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scrambled_brain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some of us, its not so much that we don't think there could be something to the rife-pathogen idea, as that unfortunately our skewed current medical culture empasizing drugs and money does not allow research to support the claims.

Therefore, as with many other things where chronic infections are involved (Lyme, CFS, etc) we are left experimenting and speculating with little science to support us. As a result, some people go overboard on the speculation as to exactly what the frequencies are doing (i.e. frequencies for every kind of pathogen and liver cleanses, etc). The truth is they often do not know but claim they do.

I own a rife and I "think" it kills borrelia because the reaction resembles antibiotic therapy. Beyond that, I have no idea. Neither therapy has taken me off disablity though.

Posts: 375 | From Southeast | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To even mention Rife is like inviting a world of trouble to any researcher. There is no way they could be unaware of his work, but it is scientific suicide to affiliate any research with his.

It is pretty hard to make the claim that it is new, but at least someone with some resources is looking into it.

I also agree that we really do not know the mechanics behind most of the frequencies we are using.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take a look at these videos

http://earthingyou.com/training/

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eds
Member # 5700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penetration is an issue with rife. It is also difficult to figure out exactly what frequencies you need at any given time especially if you have multiple issues. I've had some success with rife, but not 100%. I think it can depend upon the machine you use and your particular problem.

Paul, how did you like the mrs 2000? Any results at all? Thanks.

Posts: 47 | From nj | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

No results with the mrs2000

i do know of one person near me using one and doing pretty well with it

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE my DT EMEM5A. Definately making progress with it.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding the penetration issue. I heard them say in the clip to that laser may be something as well that can be used.

Since Laser penetrates more and deeper they why not use the cold or soft or low level lasers that have frequency generators with them. I have been researching them for awhile now.

Expensive. But .. I am thinking maybe worth it.

But not that much more expensive as some rife machines. I have found some machines that are all of the same quality type for about 3500.00.

I have been treated by one for lymph drainage and it was beyond amazing. I am sure it could be used for other things too if it was dialed up correctly.

It has a glass bulb filled with gas as well for application. Some have diodes and combinations of diodes and leds to get a variety of colors and spectrums as well as the laser in combination.

So anyone else think that this could be a great application of frequency treatment and getting that penetration applied much more deeply than what we have in typical rife machines?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my DT EMEM also, Mojo [Smile]
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They aren't talking about rife technology on Fox news. Rife is electro magnetic, they are talking about acoustic.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless the men are running around barefoot they are not grounded either. There could be something to the being outdoors thing, but there are many other possible explanations.

Lack of vitamin D from sun exposure probably being the most likely and proven at this point. Other benefits of sun exposure are probably present also.

Outdoor activity usually means some kind of exercise also.

There are many possibilities, but being grounded to the earth is one of the most remote of them all.

When grounding the electrical system for a house, you drive a long copper stake into the ground, for the simple reason the surface of the earth is not a very good conductor. Sometimes you need more than one to get enough of a ground to work.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Another consideration concerning "the grounding to the Earth" theory is when ever you touch a metal appliance, such as an electric stove, you are grounded to the Earth.

Appliances and anything else electrical that has a metal case on it is grounded to the Earth through the ground in the electrical system. Probably far better grounded than standing barefoot in your yard.

These appliances are grounded as a safety measure, so if you have a short in the wiring, the current will pass to the Earth instead of you.

I think this one is busted.

Dan

elizzza811
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizzza811     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do I buy the DT EMEM5A, and how much does it cost?

I wasn't able to watch this on my computer because I have dial-up, but watch this video...

Electromagnetic frequencies stun spirochete bacteria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZv4GUeKuPI

Posts: 495 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Dan, who makes the DT EMEM5A is pretty old, and his wife is not always receptive to phone calls about his machine. He has no web site or E-mail.

I have been pointing people to this builder below instead for a low cost machine. Avoid the Phanotron tube model as they are a problematic tube to deal with.

I have heard no feedback as to this person devices. if anyone has dealt with him, I would like to know your experience.

http://www.rifemachinebuilder.com/1.html

Dan

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

ellizza

you can always look here as well

http://www.drloyd.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=2

If u live in mass u can try mine if u want

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Dan

What do u knbow about these machine

http://www.pachealthonline.com/products.htm

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

As best as I can tell, the top three items are a stock signal generator, not particularly well suited for what you want to use it for.

It does not appear to be able to run more than one frequency at time, which is a problem for a contact device, because you have no carrier frequency to use with your working frequency.

This will make it uncomfortable to use since tingling and shocks can occur at higher power levels. You also have an automatic penetration problem since without the carrier, you are going to get the path of least resistance, particularly at lower frequencies. This is the range most Lyme frequencies are used at.

I would not recommend the top three items.

The Programmable Blaster - 1.5 MHz, the Programmable Blaster - 20 MHz and the The Programmable Blaster - Multi-Wave on the other hand are excellent contact devices. They all have a carrier frequency.

The Atelier Robin function generators are very good for this application.

I have never used any of them, but I do know that the Atelier Robin function generators are often used, and of very good quality.

Dan

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Thanks Dan
You really know your stuff

much appreciated

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

elizzza811
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizzza811     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I have a Rife machine by a guy who I believe is named Dan. I didn't know it was the DT EMEM5A. It was an older man who makes them, I remember that. Does his last name begin with a T? I don't want to post his last name here.

My problem with my machine is that I seem to 'react' to every setting...maybe because I'm electrosensitive?...so how am I supposed to know which settings are the 'right' ones to use?

Posts: 495 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Dan T is the only one I know of by that name that makes machines.

Some off his machines may use a spark gap, which is basically a spark plug that creates a chaos signal. This was used to create the sharp spike in frequency that is supposed to disable the pathogen.

The problem with the spark gap is it can be very disturbing to some who are electrosensitive. that is probably why you can feel it no matter what you run.

You will have to use your herx reaction to gauge effectiveness, and use some of the more well established frequencies for treatment.

If it does have a spark gap, a decent electrician may be able to bypass that feature for you.

Dan

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement