LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Seeking a Doctor » Need Feedback on Dr. C in MO

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Feedback on Dr. C in MO
Mashieniblick
Member # 50588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mashieniblick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an appointment in about a month to see this LLMD. I had strange tick bite 2 years ago and have been feeling crappy ever since. I blew it off because everything online said MO didn't have Lyme and or tick borne illness.

Looking for any advice on Dr C or any advice in general. Thanks!

Posts: 61 | From Lees Summit, MO | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to LymeNet!

You can't go wrong with Dr. C. Good choice! Very good choice!

And there is Lyme in Missouri, and I am sorry you were misled.

The bad info comes from the CDC because they don't want to admit there is STARI or Lyme there because one of their paid idiots didn't find it, instead a good doctor did. The late Dr. Ed Masters.

For advise in general.... hummmmm.....

You'll need meds most likely. If so, here is a site that can help you get free or reduced priced meds and supplements.

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/help-for-you/medications

Here is a link to the "Help For You" page with all sorts of info on a bunch of topics. When you have time you might want to check it out.

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/help-for-you

You'll need to know about a "herx" reaction and be prepared. Hold onto your socks Nelly- the going can be right rough!

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/jarisch-herxheimer-herx

Here is some mental health information. (I don't need it anymore, but we ain't taking a vote on that! HA!)

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/symptoms-information/mental-health-issues

And once you get your lab tests back you'll want to know what they mean.

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/lab-tests

Here is a list of the most common tick borne diseases, including a symptom list, how to diagnose them and treatment information.

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/tick-borne-diseases

It is important that you don't get any more tick bites. That will take the wind out of your sails for sure. Prevention info.

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/hunters-corner

And last, but not least... I don't know what you all do for fun there in Missouri, but if this is appropriate, please take a peak. It's all about Sexual Transmission....

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/sexual-transmission

Here's hoping you are feeling much better real soon!

[group hug]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mashieniblick
Member # 50588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mashieniblick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Tincup!!!! Thank you so much for the detailed response. There must be some really awesome people in this community. I will update with my test results in early August. Thanks again!!!
Posts: 61 | From Lees Summit, MO | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey- stop here TC, stop now... don't do it, don't do it... don't do it TC... sigh...

OK! How about a side note? A little story?

I was just tempted to greet you the way I use to greet LymeToo (another member here) who was/is from Missouri, and say to you, nicely of course...

"Hey you big old corn fed mule!"

But NO, NO, NO!!! I won't say that to YOU!

[lol]

I don't know why that popped in my head just now. Haven't thought of that for years! Anyhow... (hope you are laughing about now)...

You are very welcome! Certainly. And yes, there are many wonderful folks here that are very educated, and unfortunately, have a lot of personal experience with Lyme and coinfections.

They are usually very good with offering folks help. So rest assured, if you have questions, they have answers!

You don't have to wait till August to post here, but we certainly hope to hear from you in August with those results- at a minimum!

In fact, there may be some things you can do to prepare your body and mind in anticipation of being diagnosed and treated. Just general all around healthy things.

Please feel free to hop on over to the Medical section and/or General section and hang out if you'd like.

In the meantime, best of everything to you!

TC- who is probably now in trouble with LymeToo- YIKES!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Got me laughing, so I went to the General section and posted this...

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/3/37208?

Let's see if TuTu (LymeToo) responds. Not many members will remember that is what I use to call her, but she should.

Let's see what she has to say about it. Just for fun.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Mashieniblick
Member # 50588

HAHAHAHA lol that is so funny!!!!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Droopy Drawers here!! (You can probably SEE why TC calls me that!) [lol]

Dr C is awesome .. He was trained by the amazing Dr Masters many years ago and has tons of experience in treating Lyme and coinfections.

Head on over there. Get on their cancellation list and let them know you could pop right on over if they have a cancellation. (I hope you can!)

You will be in good hands. His waiting list is long, but it's best to GET ON THE LIST NOW!

AND I do prefer to be called TuTu, not Droopy! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mashieniblick
Member # 50588

THx TUTU!!! appreciate the feedback!!!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A.G.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.G.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He got a friend of mine well. He was one of my top picks but I was too sick to wait that long to see him.

His website is www.drcharlescrist.net

Posts: 115 | From US | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement