LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Seeking a Doctor » Seeking a doctor around Morris County NJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seeking a doctor around Morris County NJ
jec13
Member # 50937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jec13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

[email protected]

Posts: 1 | From Cedar Knolls, NJ | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but there is no lyme doctor in New Jersey that I recommend. I know a number of them.

Are you just starting out? Do you want a diagnosis or do you have one already?

Can you travel? At least half of all lyme patients go out of state for their lyme treatment.

I suggest you contact the lyme support groups near you. Try the NJ ones and also adjoining states, like PA. See Support Groups on the left side of the page.

They should be able to tell you if they know of someone near you who is getting people well.

MANY doctors treat lyme disease, but few--very few--know enough to get people well. I send people only to these very few.

If you are willing to travel to Maryland or D.C. for good lyme treatment, let me know and I will send you the names of the docs I recommend.

Also, I suggest you read and STUDY the Burrascano Lyme Treatment Guidelines found here:

http://www.lymenet.org/BurrGuide200810.pdf

This document will give you your education on lyme disease and the diseases that are found along with it (called coinfections.)

I suggest you compare any lyme treatment you are given to what the Guidelines says. Dr. Burrascano was the most successful lyme doc on the planet. They came from every country in the world to be treated by him.

Notice that he says you have to be on at least 2 different antibiotics to kill lyme. And, notice the high dosages he says are required if lyme is going to be killed.

Also, if I were you, I would remove your email address from your post. This is a public forum and you could get a lot of harassing or dangerous (viruses, etc.) emails if you leave your email address public like this.

To delete that part of your post, just click "Edit Post" above your post.

Welcome to Lymenet! We will help you here all we can.

Let me know if you want the info on the lyme docs that I recommend. They don't require you to come into the office in person that often. You can do telephone appointments for a number of months after you are first seen in person.

That is how people can be treated for lyme far from where they live.

I advise everyone to get to the absolutely best lyme doctor they can possibly afford. That gives you the best chance of getting rid of this horrendous disease.

I got rid of lyme (and babesiosis and bartonella) over 12 1/2 years ago now and I am still symptom free, enjoying my life. I went to a few docs who couldn't do it for me. Then, I studied the Burrascano Guidelines and traveled to hear Burrascano speak. I was then convinced that he knew a WHOLE lot more than the docs I had been seeing for lyme treatment.

Then, I switched to a doc who followed Burrascano and that is when I got well. And, I also sent at least 5 of my friends to Burrascano-type doctors and they all got well also. That is why I only recommend doctors who follow the Burrascano protocol. I have seen it work over and over again.

There are not many such doctors. So, decide if you want the Burrascano protocol and then ask around for the docs who follow that protocol. Wish you the best.

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement