LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Thank You!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank You!!!
Silverwolf
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to each of y'all who posts,and tries to help!!!

I feel hopeless sometimes,and will come here and read various posts,and it is usually something I was wondering about!!!

So many things,have happened to me and to TxCoord and we get overwhelmed.I cannot even begin to describe how helpful it is to come here and find aswers to so many questions.

I realize that each of us is a bit different system wise,so some times one thing works better for one person,and a differnt med' or treatment better for another!

But it really does help and give back some hope because y'all are willing to share of your time and experiences!

I appreciate each of y'alls tiem and input!!!

Jus' Silverwolf

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 2 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From one wolf to another I know exactly what you mean.

This is a wonderful supportive site!!!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6134 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< aklnwlf >>>>>,

Thanks for responding! I am so glad LymeNet is here!!!

I have been having some more confused moments, lately. Er...actually most of the time lately.

And the majority of the folk here really try to help,when I have questions.

And I have questions most of the time when I come here.

So, I just wanted to say Thank You!!!

--------------------
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a great post Silverwolf. We all want to help in our own way and sometimes we're in trouble and needing help. I agree with your sentiment and appreciate this forum a great deal. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello to my friend and hubby, txcoord !!

good to hear from you again; and you are MOST welcome! you've been thru more than your share of hell, and i hope you are both picking up your feet again for a new life! [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

<<<<< Lymie_in_md, and bettyg >>>>>,

Thanks for the replies!!! I'm not sure if I could handle everything w/o LymeNet, and the Gumbo Ya Yas who told me about LymeNet!!!

TxCoord is still working crazy hours,and pretty worn down from it. We are supposed to find out today if he will get a different job w/ the Youth foundation he works for. Sometimes it gets crazy, and you don't get news for a few days.

If He is hired he'll actually get to be a Manager/ Staff-Supervisor, and a Treatment Coordinator again!!! [TxCoord = Treatment Coordinator ].

Today he has been helping teach Drug and Alchhol Recovery Facilitation at the County Jail most of the day. Tonight he gets to work a graveyard shift at the Youth residence, keeping the kids in line.

TxC' likes the work but by the end of the weekend he's like a walking Zombie! between the day job and the night job. we get Tuesdays off to 'do everything'... a lot of 'everything' just gets postponed.

Better close for now... have more questions to ask on Med' Questions.

Love Silverwolf

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

shazdancer
Member # 1436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazdancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Wolfie, you've had more than your share of troubles this past year, of the sort that would break many who are in the best of health. So I hope you and TxCoord are setting back and just getting some time to yourselves.

Ya-Ya!

-- Shaz, formerly Dances With Lyme on Gumbo

Posts: 1558 | From the Berkshires | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

<<<<< shazdancer sweet lady >>>>>!,

Thanks for the reply, I wish things would calm down, it is all kinda getting to me.

Hubby TxCoord [Trekwannabe from Ya Yas] is working really crazy hours,like 200 last month. It is 2 part time jobs,and no benifits or overtime pay.

More issues w/ family continue to occur [illness and so on]. As I said w/o this Lymer board and the Ya Yas.I really don't know what I'd do!!!

BBL
Love from Silverwolf [Wolfnbear Ya Ya]

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your welcome -- hope you find value in the information.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carly
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silverwolf,

Well said. My feelings exactly!

Carly.

Posts: 797 | From New York | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshinyday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinyday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silverwolf,

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I've learned a lot from everyone here. I want to give back too, in any way I can.

This site is priceless!

--------------------
Gail

Posts: 234 | From Sterling, Ma | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

<<<<< lymie_in_md, carly, and sunshinyday >>>>>,

Glad you replied, I am having an off couple of days, herxing big time,and now nightmares.

At 3:30a.m I was really superglad Lymenet was here. I was having such hard heart palps it actually hurt for awhile after I woke up.

I was wandering about on the board here,as I couldn't get back to sleep.

And as to info', I now have several links in these threads to help me find herbal treatment products, and the best prices, and so on!

Love from the Silverwolf

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement