LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Healing thoughts for Lightattheend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Healing thoughts for Lightattheend
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

One of our members Lightattehend could use all the healing energy, prayers, thoughts we can send today. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor on Monday and will be having surgery today. Please take a moment to send some healing energy her way.

Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for light
Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Florence1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Florence1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will be thinking of her.....

--------------------
Oct 09 Positive CDC Western Blot
Jan 10 Positive Babesia Duncani
Jan 10 Cd57 28
Mar 10 EBV, IgM, IgG
HHV-6 IgG

Posts: 739 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lightattheend,

I am so sorry that you are facing this health crisis.

I am praying for your healing...

Lord, please lay your healing hands on Lightattheend.

Please give her comfort and peace knowing that You will always be at her side.

Lord, please guide her Doctors and nurses to provide to best care for her.

Please fill Lightattheend and her family with hope and faith so they will make it through this difficult time.

I pray this in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdcyue0bSw

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 30:2 (NIV)

2 O LORD my God, I called to you for help
and you healed me.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
((((( Light at the end )))))) thinking of you today....
Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rivendell
Member # 19922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rivendell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Light:

The Light of God Surrounds You

The Love of God Enfolds You

The Power of God Protects You

The Presence of God Watches over You

Where Ever You Are, GOD IS

Blessings Always

Posts: 1358 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts and prayers are with you. May God hold you in His hands and lift you up in healing.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending prayers your way!
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rene, my thoughts and prayers are with her during this difficult time. I will keep her in my prayers.

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChristieL
Member # 27786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChristieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw this. Adding my prayers for health, and strength. Please know I am thinking and praying for you...
Posts: 41 | From Springdale Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lightattheend, Praying for God's healing touch, strength, and a quick recovery in the Name of Jesus.
Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sapphire

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RESOLVED.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RESOLVED.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking of you and praying for you, Light. Check your email when you can.
Posts: 246 | From south florida | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many prayers and thoughts for you. May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sk8ter
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sk8ter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord be with Lightattheend. Guide the doctors and bring healing. You are the Great Physician.
God Bless

Posts: 871 | From orange county, ca. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bocalyme
Member # 26459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bocalyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for light and her loved ones.
Posts: 43 | From Florida | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janice victorov
Member # 22937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janice victorov     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

--------------------
jkv44

Posts: 1247 | From virginia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogmom2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
light, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Posts: 857 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Just talked with Light and her surgery is over. She is unsure of the pathology on the brain tumor and will find that out later. She sounded good and appreciates everyones prayers. I'll keep you all posted.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rene,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I will continue praying for her.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope she heals fast.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you have a speedy recovery!!
Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moving to general support

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misfit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Continued prayers going up for Light and family.
Posts: 624 | From Oklahoma | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers going up for LATE (Light) Sure hope she will have a swift recovery!

[Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May God heal Light, speedy recover !!!

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Wanted to post an update on Light. Talked with her today and she is continuing to heal.

Tomorrow will be moved to a rehab facility. She is currently unable to get online, but wants everyone to know how much she appreciates all the thoughts and prayers.

She looks forward to sending her own updates as soon as she is able.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Rene,

Thank you for the latest update on Light.

So glad to hear she is healing and ready to move to a rehab facility.

Praying for a good pathology report and continued healing for her.

--------------------

Rivendell
Member # 19922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rivendell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad to hear that she is in rehab. I hope that every day she improves.

I know that this was all so sudden for her.

Posts: 1358 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance of having tissue from the tumor sent to Galaxy Lab? Bartonella can cause tumor-like masses in various organs, including the brain. This is called bacillary angiomatosis.
Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update. Best to her, and she remains in my prayers.

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Update on Light, Spoke with her today and she is home from rehab and feeling better. She will continue outpatient rehabilitation and will be returning to her Dr. for a post op check on the 25th. She has not yet gotten the report on whether the tumor is benign or malignant

Please continue to pray and send healing thoughts her way. She is very thankful for all of those who have prayed for her recovery. She will post as soon as she is able.

LightAtTheEnd
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LightAtTheEnd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you SOOOO much to everyone who has sent me prayers and good wishes, or wished them for me.

I am home from the rehab hospital now. I will go to outpatient rehab for a while.

I have lost part of my right eyesight, but I may be able to get some back. I have some minor cognitivie issues, but I believe I will get all of those back with time and therapy.

The surgeon even left me most of my hair, after telling me he would have to shave half of it off.

I feel very fortunate to be alive and to have lost little compared to many people I met in the rehab place. My family stuck by me around the clock.

Only you guys will get this--I was greatly amused to have finally gotten a First Class Disease, where I was treated like a queen all the time, after 16 months of Lyme where everybody sort of ignored me and left me on my own.

Almost everyone in the 3 hospitals I saw treated me very well. My insurance is happy to pay whatever they are supposed to pay. And I have been so very blessed by the prayers and concern and support from everyone I ever met, and people I barely know.

Typing on the computer is still slow and fairly difficult, but getting easier with practice. Eventually I will come back to posting here again.

Lou, thanks for the info about bacillary angiomatosis. I will find out whether I can get my tumor tested for that.

Of course everyone tells me that my brain tumor and my lipomas are unrelated to each other and neither is related to Lyme, but I would be VERY surprised if they did not have some kind of connection to Lyme or a coinfection.

The surgeon will not give me the pathology report until I have an appointment with him on the 25th, and of course I and my family are very anxious to know whether I have cancer or not, but as you all know with Lyme, it is just one long exercise in frustration and patience. I am trying to be patient for another 10 days. I will let you all know when I hear.

Thanks for all your concern and support.

Light

--------------------
Don't forget to laugh! And when you're going through hell, keep going!

Bitten 5/25/2009 in Perry County, Indiana. Diagnosed by LLMD 12/2/2009.

Posts: 756 | From Inside the tunnel | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misfit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the update! So glad to hear that you're doing well. Will continue to pray that the pathology report turns out well. *hugs*
Posts: 624 | From Oklahoma | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Florence1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Florence1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so glad your doing well.............will be thinking of you on the 25th...

--------------------
Oct 09 Positive CDC Western Blot
Jan 10 Positive Babesia Duncani
Jan 10 Cd57 28
Mar 10 EBV, IgM, IgG
HHV-6 IgG

Posts: 739 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa, I was in shock to hear about your recent medical scare. I'm praying all is well and the pathologist is scratching his head over this.

I too am wondering about the "unrelated" tie between the two. I know you had to be scared out of mind.

Healing thoughts and prayers coming across the bridge at you.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement