LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Christian believers (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Christian believers
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, I joined with you and others in praying for Eva.

Dogsandcats, Strength and peace to you from our Lord Jesus.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all that need our prayers, lymetoo, hope Eva does well. For our routine lives that we long for come back, for our routine lives for our loved ones for normalcy and stability and peace of mind and body. Dogsandcats, family is a greatest thing and sometimes the biggest disappointment. Learned hat the hard way and still learning.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for your S-I-L, Lymetoo!

Praying for you too Dogsandcats!

Big hugs to all!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for dogsncats!!

Eve is in a room now and doing OK .. brother says her pain level is ranging from 7-10.. they will make her walk tomorrow... OUCH.

Thanks for the prayers. God woke me up at 7:15 and I prayed for quite awhile. Then fell asleep.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your prayers. I know all about God and his love. But living under the circumstances I do, it is hard for me to believe it is meant for me too. My self worth is in the tank. Too many years of listening to others rather than God.
God promises to protect us, but the bullies seem to be winning.

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, glad to hear that Eve's surgery went well. Praying now that they will manage her pain better and that she'll recover quickly.

Praying for everyone else right now too [Smile]

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dogandcats...Job said, "Though He slay me, yet I will trust in Him."

I meditate on that verse once in awhile, and I thought it could be helpful for you.

Still praying for all.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, You are a wonderful, caring sister-in-law. Glad things have gone well and pray, too, for good pain management.

Dogsandcats, We live in a broken world but one day this old world will be made new AND WE WILL BE TOO! God's word says

* You are loved with an everlasting love by your Creator, Father God.

* You are precious to Him! Even when you don't feel like it. Our feelings do not change the truth.

Praying.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darwinsdream
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darwinsdream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please say a prayer for me and my husband. I am so down lately.

We moved to AZ from NY, bought a house in january, and i have been so sick with all the moving. Just as i think my stress level is down something else pops up.

Sparing all the details, I have been on disability for years but now my husband is applying for disability which may take months, if at all.

I hope we make it through, financially. I hope it doesn't wreck my health all together. I feel like this is just all too much to bare.

I am still getting over the death of my mother, my son being mentally ill, leaving my daughter in NY
I'm sorry, I'm just so down right now.

Please pray I have the strength I need to get through all of this.

Posts: 140 | From Phoenix AZ | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

marine, You doing ok? Miss your prayers and encouraging words of faith. Just said a prayer for you.

payne, I'm sure others have read your request too and are praying. A big herx means the toxins are piling up. Are you doing any detoxing? Praying God give you wisdom what to do and also peace. May the Great Physician touch your body and bring healing.

darwinsdream, You have been through much. So sorry about your mother's death. That is so hard...plus your son's issues and being away from your daughter. Not easy. May our God of Hope, give you supernatural hope and strength.

I thought of a verse,

Psalm 139 is probably my favorite Psalm; following are verses 11-12. May the Lord use them to minister to you,

"If I say, 'Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,'

even the darkness will not be dark to You;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to You."

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for all of you!!

God knows what is in our hearts. He knows we are struggling.

He knows that trials build character, and character builds perseverence and perseverence builds faith!!

Our hope is in the Lord.

Philippians 4:6-9
(NIV)

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Matthew 11:28
(NIV)

28 ``Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Joshua 1:9
(NIV)

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.''

Isaiah 41:10
(NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norcal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basking in the glory of Gods greatness every day! Prayers for all those still suffering
Posts: 342 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darwinsdream, I am so sorry, sometimes it doesn't stop and you wonder why. Payne I hope you're feel better soon. I believe in God and that he does see all and he wouldn't let all continually suffer. Lymetoo, hope Eva's doing better. All that need prayers, Gods watching. Always, if you can add me in there, please do. Doesn't seem like this is subsiding and my passion for getting well is almost accepting what I'm like now, which is not me. Thanks.

--------------------

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

payne, So glad you're experiencing improvements! Peace is always a very good thing.

lyme in Putnam, May you be refreshed in spirit to be able to hope in the God of all hope and be encouraged. Hope makes a big difference on the healing path. Just said a prayer for you.

Prayers of peace and hope to all.

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asking the Lord today to renew hope in those that feel alone, isolated, and depressed.

Asking the Lord to grant everyone patience and encouragement for those who are at their witts-end with treatments, sickness, and lack of answers.

Asking the Lord to grant peace for those who are living their lives scared and uncertain...that special peace that passes all understanding.

Asking the Lord to help each person who needs money...that You would provide a means for treatments, food, medications, medical bills...whatever the need be.

Finally, asking the Lord to reveal to each one of you, in a very personal way, how much He loves you.

God is only good, and He wants good things for those who love Him.

Turning our eyes and hearts towards You, Lord and waiting patiently on You.

Because of Jesus, thank-you Lord, that we can come to you with all our desires and needs and we can also be very certain that You will listen to each one.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Help.

--------------------

Neil M Martin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil M Martin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We ought always to pray, and not to faint.

Neil

--------------------
Neil

Posts: 697 | From Tucson, AZ USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Will continue to pray for you lyme in Putnam.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for everyone!!

LymeinPutnam, are you ok? Praying!!!! Jesus we trust in You!

A scripture to meditate on...

Philippians 4:6-9
(NIV)

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you

--------------------

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
momindeep, Beautiful prayer, I'm so thankful that God does hear and is very near us in our time of need.

You're all in my prayers. It's so hard not to be able to do what I used to do. Seems even small tasks seem huge.

But we can not give up! The Lord is our strength and is near....even in the times we don't feel Him.

I love the pep talk a beautiful lady full of the Lord gave me. She said 'lyme doesn't have you, you may be feeling the symptoms but don't say 'I have lyme'. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that. Jesus suffered all things for you, He has carried your pain. He wants to heal you. Always, continually, look to Him (His Word) and not what you're feeling.

What you're feeling will weigh you down and make you feel hopeless. Don't accept that. Jesus is the Lord of hope. You will be healed.

I'm so thankful for this post and Lymenet where we can identify with each other and pray for each other.

Proverbs 4:20-22 (AMP)
attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.

Psalm 107:19-21 (NIV) Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.

( [Smile] )

[ 06-05-2011, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: DKat ]

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Thanks. In Between docs, treatments, feeling so mentally confused, like everyone. Don't knw how much more. The doc says see you in a month. Do they know how long a month is in this state? Sorry, just tired and thought hell would have ben over. Prayers for you too. Good night, Hope functional doc can help, no one else has.

--------------------

Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcaringella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fellow prayer warriors...We really need to pray for "annonymiss" as he/she is in the early stages of lyme but because of her medicaid
membership, she supposedly can't seek the care of an out of network LLMD and so far can't find anyone to help her. I claimed Psalm 6:2-4 in Christ's name for him/her. The Lord has given me Mark 11:24 also. "Therefore i tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him so that your father in heaven may forgive your sins."

--------------------
Blessings to you!

Posts: 141 | From Southern California | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for strength for all of us and some joy along the way too.

Don't know if I asked for prayer for this. Need batteries for outdoor, comfy power chair with leg lifts.

I think it went kaput on the 1st so I have just been without it for 7 days.

Also need batteries for the indoor power chair. I got both power chairs in 2007.

Batteries are supposed to last a year to a year and half so I'd like to get whatever batteries that were in the power chairs.

These lasted 4 years.

Sent an email to several businesses. One responded with an email saying he had forwarded my email to a government agency where i live.

But, he said he didn't think they would have the funds until August.

this is the agency that I get $16.00 a month in food stamps so doubt they will have the funds but know that funds are allotted for different categories.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update: My cousin had her baby last night. They named him "Tyler". He weighs 1.6oz and is on life support. They have estimated his age to be only 22wks gestation.

If you will, please keep praying for him. He's going to have to fight hard to live. Please also pray for the family.

I'm going to go see them at the hospital this afternoon. Please pray that I will have the strength to not burst out in tears and make everyone else cry. And that maybe God will give me some words of encouragement. I'm not good with words.

Thank you.

Hugs and prayers for all in need today

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

mcaringella, agreeing with you in prayer.

kam, praying your need is met.

sammy, praying for a miracle for precious Tyler.

[group hug]

momindeep
Member # 7618

I with daisyrlb...will pray mightly for little Tyler and Kam...been asking for those batteries for you, praying the Lord will make a way, and sammy been praying for you too, personally.

Asking the Lord to hold each one of you in His arms, that Tyler will be a little miracle baby, and that Kam will be zipping around in no time on her power chairs.

May God bless you all.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for all of the above!!

Be of good courage and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:20

My SIL, Eve, is home and doing well!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My2B
Member # 31975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My2B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in
Posts: 55 | From Kingwood, TX | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

I got to see baby Tyler today. He's so tiny, 1 lb 6oz. Tiny yet perfectly formed. He is truly a miracle. When I looked at him I couldn't help but be amazed at God's creation.

Thank you for praying.

mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcaringella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a better way we can keep track of everyone's requests so that we know how to pray continually? I noticed that each page on this thread allows new posts. How do we know which page newcomers are posting on?

I'm really excited about this. I've been wanting to pray for everyone here for along time and now I at least have an idea where to start.

A great promise to claim when fearful:
"For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a SOUND MIND!" 2Timothy 1:7

Ps. 6:9 "The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer!" Can I get an AMEN!!!!!

--------------------
Blessings to you!

Posts: 141 | From Southern California | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

mcaringella...I don't think you can post on any particular page...I think posts go in order...from the earliest to the most recent.

I write down each request and pray during my day at work...my job doesn't require thought...so I have much time to reflect and pray for people.

mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

Awesome, I guess I'll just jump right in and start praying. I love this. Glory to God!

--------------------
Blessings to you!

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

I'm also praying for everyone mentioned.

I can picture little baby Tyler.

God please meet all of Baby Tyler's needs and let him grow without complications.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

I have a Baby Name book that includes meaning of the name and a Bible verse to go with it.

Tyler: Industrious. "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters...It is the Lord Christ you are serving" (Colossians 3:23-24).

Prayers.

sammy
Member # 13952

I have been praying for everyone assuming that their need is the same unless they have updated. Then I guess you don't have to ask for the same thing every day, we'll assume you still need help and keep praying until you tell us that prayer has been answered.
sammy
Member # 13952

Wow, the verse that goes with Tyler's name, Colossians 3:23-24, seems so appropriate. As he works hard to live and breath I hope that his family will see and be drawn to Christ.
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 lb 6oz wow I've not seen a dear dear baby so tiny other than the TV. My goodness my heart and prayers are with Tyler, his parents and the family.

May he be 5lbs asap. Is that still the magic weight for premies to come home if lungs and organs are doing well?

Tyler, one day at a time baby boy.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

sammy, I thought that verse fit him so well too. May He be a mighty warrior for the Lord...now and all His live serving the Lord with gladness.
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers go out to all of you. I so appreciate this thread. I would also appreciate your continued prayers as we travel to Tx today to see the md. He is going to help me get off the klonopin.

I am not feeling well and so am worried about my ability to make it. Thanks.

To all of you:

The Lord bless you and keep you,
And be gracious unto you;

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Numbers 6:24-26

I love you all so much.

Linky

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Linky, Praying for you and praying for a good report for you. We can do all things through Christ who gives us the strength...is half the battle. Did I say that? Wrongo. The battle is won.

Hope and a positive attitude makes a huge difference. May God give you His peace now right now.

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Daisy, you are such a blessing. I love reading all of your posts when my faith grows weak. Like now. Take care and God bless.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Hope all is ok with tyler, and everyone that needs help. I keep saying God knows our hearts and can't let this go on indef. The more I hear about doctors, the less I trust. Doctors aren't God, have to remember that, but there are people in between, not just insurance numbers, toe tags, lives that were...Its hard to keep the faith sometimes.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Linky, Thank you for your encouraging words. I love your signature verse!

liP, It IS hard sometimes, nothing wrong with admitting that.

``My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.'' (2 Corinthians 12:9a).

sammy
Member # 13952

Praying for you friends!

I hope that your silence here means that you are having fun elsewhere [Smile]

If you will, please keep praying for tiny baby Tyler. He needed a blood transfusion yesterday. The doctors say that the "Honeymoon phase" is over now.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, ``With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.''

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Father God, We pray that you would touch baby Tyler and make him healthy and whole from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. You are compassionate, Father. You love the little children so. Thank you. Amen.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Lord, please hold baby Tyler in the palm of your hand and grant him healing and growth without complications.

Lord, let his life strengthen the faith of all who come in contact with Tyler.

We praise you, Lord, who can do ALL things.

Jesus, we trust in you!

I pray this in that name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God, my heart was broken just weeks ago when a young girl was taken from her parents due to a staph infection. I don't believe this should be happening in '11. I believe there are answers to this super bacteria(s). I know you know the truth and are trying to help the innocent. In Jesus name I pray for help and cures.

Lord, children are your blessing to all of the world. Please watch over Tyler and his loved ones. Give them strength.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Continuing prayers for lives back, healthy, body and mind.

--------------------

linky123
Member # 19974

Thanks to all for your prayers and support. We made it back from the md and now have a plan in place.

It was a painful process, but we made it through.

Now we have another trip this week, if I can find the strength through him to make it again. He is always there for us.

I pray God's blessings and healing for all of you. Take care and God bless.

Linky

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Continued prayers for all those who have posted here and asked for specific things.

Thanking the Lord for His goodness and concern for everyone who comes to Him.

Thanking the Lord that He cares for each one of us more than we can even start to imagine.

Thanking the Lord for His continued love.

I am asking the Lord the "Big One" this week, that He will guide our LLMDs or scientist or whomever He chooses or whatever He chooses to enlighten us to a cure for Lyme...all things are possible with the Lord...if it is His will...I have never asked this before of Him.

So if there is anyone else out there that would pray with me throughout the upcoming week on this particular situation, I would appreciate it.

All who have posted here be assured that I am still praying for you.

Sue

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

linky, Welcome back safely! God give you strength once again for your next trip this coming week.

momindeep, All things are possible, praying with you!

AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all remain in my prayers.

Please keep me and my family in yours. Life has been very difficult for us the past few months.

Kam, Sammy, Lymetoo, Linky, Putnam I am saying extra prayers for you.

Daisy, mom, map, caringella, thank you so much for what you've said here.

I think if we all say prayers for each other it will make a difference.

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

My prayer for each of us today.

A MORNING PRAYER FOR HEALING**

"Father God, I thank You for creating me in Your image.

I praise You that I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

I confess that You are the God that heals, my Great Physician.

I ask You to heal my body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.

I pray that You would regenerate every bone, joint, tendon, ligament, tissue, organ, and cell of my body.

This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it."

**Jordan Rubin's book, "The Makers Diet"

linky123
Member # 19974

Thanks again for all your prayers in regard to our travels. A Christian friend told me about a Bible verse that kind of puts all this in perspective for me. At least it helps when we are suffering so much.

It is 2 Corinthians 1:1-7. It is pretty long, so I will let you guys take a look next time you do your Bible reading for the day.

I am having some trouble with the EMS from the computer, so have to go for a while. God bless you all and I will keep you in my prayers.

Linky

--------------------

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Lyme Prayer Warriors >>>>>,

Thanks for continuing in prayers for each of us,and for the scriptures ,they are so uplifting!

A specific request... TxCoords Heart Catherization procedure on Thursday June 16th, this week.

I put up a topic on general about it... I am trying to walk in faith, not to succumb to fear.

I know my two relatives that died from the Heart Cath [like TxC' will have] procedure went to the Lord. And I know God can keep us safe...

Just want the procedure over and my Hubby TxCoord safe and home w/ me.

Am giving this procedure and the issues to the Lord. Prayers for peace, healing, safety, and guidance/wisdom for the Drs doing the procedure, thru all of this are greatly appreciated!

Thanks from Silverwolfi and TxC'.

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Silverwolf...will continue to pray for you both...the Lord is good and wants good things for those who love Him.

I hope that this mountain you face will appear more like a rolling hill...easy to climb and gentle on the eyes knowing that the Lord is in control.

Your friend in Christ,
Sue

kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a telephone interview tomorrow for what they call long term care in this state.

All I know is that it will allow me to have more help with household chores, errands, etc.

Not sure what else it will do. But, do know that there are people here who have it and are able to do so much more than i am.

I also have a lady coming from what they call independent living.

She will be coming a week from today.

So asking for prayers about both this meetings.

The lady from independent living is coming due to an email I sent to a local power chair company to see about getting batteries for my power chair and if they knew of an organization that I could apply for a grant for them.

He forwarded my email to the independent living person.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Kam...so cool! Will pray that the meetings go well and that these people in the position of helpers will do just that for you...help!

Still praying for your batteries, and financal situation...asking the Lord for provision.

sammy
Member # 13952

Please keep praying for little baby Tyler and his family.

The parents are very tired emotionally and physically. It takes them over an hour to get to the hospital each day. The mom is trying to balance her time between the baby and caring for her two older children. The dad just graduated from college and started a new job yesterday.

Yesterday was not good for the baby. The doctors were concerned about his heart not functioning properly and a possible brain bleed. They ran a bunch of tests and everything came back good, Thank God!

Today has been better for baby Tyler. He's been stable. A great relief for all of us. He is now one week old!

Thanks so much for your continued prayers! God is listening [Smile]

Praying for you momindeep, Kam, Silverwolf and TxC, linky 123, daisy, AlanaSuzanne, LymeinPutnam, map, mcaringella, Dekrator, Lymetoo, payne, dogsandcats, everyone!

momindeep
Member # 7618

Sammy...this is a hard road for little Tyler and his family. I will pray!

This is going to take sometime to get to a place of wellness for lil Tyler and there will be bumps along the way. The Lord is in control of all these things, tho.

One week old...how fabulous is that?

Keep us updated.

Sue

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marine6624     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone ! Sorry I have not been on in a while , I have been really busy .

I have been praying for everyone on this thread everyday , lifting all of you up to the LORD JESUS in prayer .

The LORD is so good , he is blessing me and others around me with so many great things , people are being healed , relationships are being renewed , finances are being restored , God is truely moving in a great and wondeful way . Praise be to Jesus [Smile]

Posts: 198 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Marine! So great to see you back. Whew...glad you were "just" busy...Ha!

Thank you for your prayers.

God IS answering...yeah and amen!

momindeep
Member # 7618

I was really wondering where you were too Marine!

Praying for all of those who come here in need.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Still praying for everyone!!

Welcome back, Marine!

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:20 (NIV)

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Please add to the prayer list:

Mary Ellen who was just diagnosed with liver cancer.

Phil who has cancer that spread to his brain and spine and is in palliative care.

Thank you all!

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Dekrator...will pray for Mary Ellen and Phil...cancer is reeking havoc in so many families.

I will continue to pray for everyone. Hoping that people will check in and let us know new/continuing needs and answered prayer.

Praying that everyone in need sees the Lord and I am still praying for the "Big One"...the cure.

Let us let the Lord remind us how very much He loves us...for He first loved us...He loved us first...hope that that truth can soothe someone's heart, mind and body...He loved us FIRST!

Lord give us the patience to wait on You.

Sue

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you, momindeep, and everyone else praying!!
[group hug]

--------------------

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to have my daughter added to your prayers of healing. She is 14 and has been suffering since 11. She has spent the last 3 years of her childhood in pain and loneliness, watching from the couch as her friends abandoned her--out of sight, out of mind. She has been strong through all this, but the years going by and her not getting into remission is starting to take a toll on her--she is starting to get demoralized, believing she will never get well.

Please pray that her 24/7 headache, fatigue, and muscle aches disappear and of course her Lyme, Bart, and Babs go into remission.

I'm exhausted in trying to find the treatment path to get her completely well, and hope the path will be revealed. Please pray that this path becomes clear to me.

I've become angry at why this has happened to my child and wonder why she must endure such suffering--please pray that I can open my heart again to His guidance, believing there is a greater plan.

Wishing you all complete remission--I will pray for you all daily--xoxoxo

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

aMomWithHope,

I so hear you. Angry, you bet...at the Lord, you betcha...watching my child suffer fell squarely on Him...and I wasn't gonna give in...never...I felt He abandonded my daughter and I, I felt that He was not listening to my constant, and I mean constant prayers...and I wanted nothing to do with a Lord that I felt had left us to rot...until... He showed me that no matter how I feel towards Him, He loves me still and showed me what that love means.

Nothing we can do can make the Lord love us more and there is nothing we can do to make the Lord love us less...it just isn't that kind of love.

So, I pray for you and your daughter that the Lord will woo you back to Him...that you can find trust in His promise that He is in control of all things and that you can rest in the great promise that He works all things together for good.

Because of Jesus, thank-you Lord.

Sue

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am SO pleased to have found this thread - thank you Lord!

I have some prayer requests -

That my local authority will offer me a suitable home - I am homeless at present.

That He will continue to show me the way to recovering my health using natural means since I cannot take medications. He has recently shown me the way to reduce optic nerve inflamation using my rife device.

That He will show me the way to have relief from the constant pain I am in.

That He will work with my family who have turned their backs on me including my children with whom I have no contact.

That He will break the bondage of drug addiction in their lives.

That He will pour out His power and annointing on me so that I will be enabled to lead others to Him and be a blessing to them.

God is good is waiting to bless us, through guiding us in our fight against this illness, and waits for us to give ourselves completely to Him and for us to refuse to listen to the lies of Satan that He has forgotten us but He cannot step in unless we are entirely submitted to Him and making the decision to stand firm despite appearances of our circumstances. I am living a life of daily miracles since giving up everything for His sake and long to see others enter His rest of peace and joy. God bless you all!

I am praying for you all.
mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

mati,

I will pray for you. I will thank the Lord for His gift to you of salvation. I will thank the Lord that He is present in your life...in each situation, good ones and not so good. I ask the Lord to provide for you a place to live...that it will be the perfect place to live...just where He wants you to be.

I ask the Lord that He will mend broken relationships and that He will give you guidance for recovering your health...and that He will be with you each second helping you endure pain.

Your circumstances are not accidental...as a follower of Christ His hand is in ALL things and He thinks constantly of those who love Him.

Will continue to pray for all those who need.

Sue

kam
Member # 3410

Mati..praying you get a safe, quiet, friendly, affordable roof over your head. AMEN
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you pray for me for an easy question.

I need to travel to an appointment - I cannot get the appointment changed.
But I am still too sick to travel.

I would need that the appointment is changed by the other party to another time, like three months later.
F.e.: because the other party has no time, or holidays, or sick or just will understand my situation that I cannot travel.

Hope it helps and it is urgent.

Thank you all. Karen

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooldog71
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pooldog71     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you pray for me? We need help in deciding how to best use our limited resources for treatment.
I take so many things that don't seem to make any difference, and can't really afford many of them.

Thank you.

Posts: 164 | From California | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement