LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Christian believers (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Christian believers
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also one of those that come here every day and read but may not post.

So please, keep adding and updating you prayer requests. We'll keep praying for each other.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep posting prayer requests...like Sammy I look in and join in prayer, but don't always post.

Sick puppy, I have been praying for you and will continue to do so. Sometimes the darkest times seem like God is no where to be found. I think that is what is meant in psalm 23 when he talks about going through the darkest valley.. Dark, alone. But the next line says -I will fear no evil for though art with me. God is always there.

Keep reaching out to us, PM me.....

I will pray that you get rest from the fight up the mountains and that God will lift you from the darkness into His light.
It does get easier. Life will always have trials, but God never leaves us.

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read and pray for all of you every day. I just don't post.......

Hugs to all!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends,

I had my liver function and pancreatic enzymes rechecked today.

They are considerably lower than they were last week.

They are still above normal so I will have them rechecked in one week.

My eyes are white again and my skin color looks much more normal.

I would appreciate any prayers for continued healing....and thank you for your past prayers....God is so good and He does answer our prayers!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news, so our prayers helped a lot.
I hope your enzymes will be back to normal soon.
But what is the reason you are so sick? No results back?

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karenl,

It seems that I had a drug reaction to Bactrim DS.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payne,
thank you so much for your prayers.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for all here. So thankful that the Lord is continuously accessible through prayer.

Remembering that the Lord is omnipotent, omnipresent and all-knowing of all things past, present and future...and that He never changes...He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Thanking the Lord for His goodnesses...that all good things are of the Lord...He has asked us to pray to Him...which makes prayer a good thing and in turn is pleasing to Him.

Thanking the Lord for all answered prayer...for things we see and for the things we don't...reminding us that He is always working things together for good for those who love Him.

The Lord loves us so much...the Lord loves us more than we can even imagine or bring to thought...He loves us more than we love our children....there is nothing we can do to make Him love us more and there is nothing we can do to make Him love us less...what kind of love is that? It blows my mind.

Sleep well friends, knowing the Lord is with you.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Payne

God's mercies are new every morning, what a wonderful thought to start the day!

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Dogsandcats and payne,
thank you so much for your prayers.

7 pm we will thank the Lord again for the help we got during the last week.
Will continue to pray for the health of all of us.

phyl6648
Member # 28522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phyl6648     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This pray chain is wonderful. Even though I don't reply I try to read the request each day and send up a prayer.

I ask for prayers that my grandson find a job and he has found one, the pay is only minimum wage, noting like he had but its a job.

Prayers, Love and Thanks for your prayers.

Posts: 1058 | From VA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Phyl,
thanks for your prayers. Good to know you read the requests every day.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

John 14:1-6 (NIV)

Jesus Comforts His Disciples

1 ``Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.

2 My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

4 You know the way to the place where I am going.''

Jesus the Way to the Father

5 Thomas said to him, ``Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?''

6 Jesus answered, ``I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for your love and forgiveness. Lord, hear our prayers and please grant all that we ask. Help us to seek you, most of all, each moment of every day. I pray this in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

--------------------

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

I received my blood work two weeks in a row with low kidney function. My creatinine is 56 (min is 60). I also had low carbon dioxide -mine was 19 and the low is 21.

I am trying not to panic. The LLMD is running a 24 hour urine test-creative clearance, with serum creative.

The only thing I have noticed is added fatigue, which is so normal anyway...

Thank you. God is good and hears our prayers.

--------------------

Billy Graham

missing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need lots of prayer, the pain is unbearable.

My doctor put me on pain killers with out really explaining how addictive it was.

The pain is so bad.

I suffer all the time.

Now my husband is getting the same pain all over too.

So does my daughter.

It breaks my heart.

I am so sad.

I feel so alone, but God sent us a gift.

It seems like whenever I post here, things get worse for our family.

So I am not going to give many details.

I am just asking for lots of prayer.

--------------------
I am not a doctor. I have no clue.

Posts: 606 | From somewhere out there | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Continuing to pray for your need karenl, each day.

Dogsandcats...asking the Lord to make your kidney functions correct and that you don't freak yourself out over the report. This too, will pass...and the Lord has promised to be with you always...every minute, every nano-second.

Missing...it will be okay. I am praying for the pain to subside for you and your family members and that the Lord will hold each one of you up and give you the grace to get you through these tough times.

The Lord knows all things...He knows everything and He knows how each person suffers. Asking the Lord to give everyone clear direction and patience...that each person asking for prayer can stand back and be amazed at what the Lord will/has done.

Pray that everyone can take a moment to reflect on the blessings in their life and if you cannot do that, that the Lord will lovingly bring to your recollection His goodnesses.

That the words of Job would come to mind, for those who need some great words of incredible wisdom..."Even tho He smite me, I will still trust in Him."

Our Lord understands how hard these trials are for everyone...and He has compassion on each and everyone.

Because of Jesus,
Sue

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Aw dang it payne...I'm deeply sorry for your pain. What a cross to bear, for you, for everyone that suffers in this way.

My daughter said that that was her worst symptom, affecting how she thought, what she did and did not do, how she lived her life...I could see it in her face and could hear it in her voice...I could almost physically see it radiating out of her and my heart broke for her...my heart broke endlessly for her.

So, I will say a heartfelt prayer for you, that the Lord will send His angels to surround you with their calming presence...that they will gently administer to your needs and guard your heart and mind.

I don't know why I ask for angels...I usually pray directly...but for some reason I have always prayed this way for my daughter when her pain was so unbearable...I asked for angels to surround her bed and to keep watch over her.

Wayne, you are a prayer warrior and prayer is pleasing to Lord and He delights in it...so, in turn, He delights in you!

momindeep
Member # 7618

Jer. 33:3 is one of my favorite verses and has deep meaning if each word is reflected and pondered...I learned it this way..."Call to me and I will answer you and show you great and unsearchable things that you do not know."

I like looking at different translations of the Bible, but only a few of them are worthy.

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

guess i should have read these posts before i went to the lab and got my blood work....

--------------------

Billy Graham

karenl
Member # 17753

Lord,
keep us save the next week and if possible give us more good than bad days.
I also pray for support we need in our specific problems.

momindeep
Member # 7618

Praying that this next week will bring us all closer to the Lord...that we may enjoy His presence and that we will recognize His many blessings.
momindeep
Member # 7618

For those who feel that their prayers go unanswered...

God knows just when to withhold from us any visible sign of encouragement and when to grant us such a sign. How good it is that we may trust Him anyway! When all visible evidences that He is remembering us are withheld, that is best; He wants us to realize that His Word, His promise of rememberance, is more substantial and dependable than any evidence of our senses. When He sends the visible evidence, that is well also; we appreciate it all the more after we have trusted Him without it. Those who are readiest to trust God without other evidence than His Word always receive the greatest number of visible evidences of His love.

Delays are not refusals; many a prayer is registered, and underneath it the words: "My time is not yet come." God has a set time as well as a set purpose, and He who orders the bounds of our habitation orders also the time of our deliverance.

Charles Spurgeon

May God set this on our hearts.

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Romans 15:13
New International Version (NIV)

�May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Sleep well my fellow lymies in Christ!!!

Have you ever wondered with having Lyme---what God is using it for to His kingdom or what you are learning from it?

--------------------

Billy Graham

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Dogsandcats,

I can say that having lyme for a long time has taught me perseverence and empathy, has brought me closer to my Savior Jesus Christ and has allowed me to help others who are also afflicted.

I'm sure that's just the little picture that I am seeing. God sees the really big picture.

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Dekrator...I'm in total agreement.
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Bringing the same prayer request...my kidney tests came back low again. I am praying about stopping all meds til it gets back to normal. My back has been hurting and I am feeling uncomfortable just watching the blood work.

Pray for my wisdom, healing and guidance. I know God will hear our prayers.
Thank you

--------------------

Billy Graham

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Dear friends,

I am so very thankful to God for giving me normal/good results on my 2 MRI's: MRCP and MRI of the abdomen.

I praise the Great Physician for healing.

It looks like it was a drug reaction to Bactrim DS that made my liver and pancreatic enzymes elevated and made me jaundiced.

I thank Him for his love, his forgiveness and everything in my life.

Psalm 7:17(NIV)

17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness;
I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.

1 Chronicles 16:8(NIV)

8 Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Yeeha...it is wonderful for you Dekrator...I am thankful that the Lord listens!
karenl
Member # 17753

Dekrator, so happy you are better. This was a big concern and I thought of you and prayed for you so often in the first days.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you both so much, momindeep and karenl!

I so appreciate your prayers and kind words so much!!

[group hug] [group hug]

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Praying for all those who feel at the end of their rope, that the Lord will give them the gumption to carry on.

Praying for all those who are hurting physically, mentally and emotionally and asking the Lord to grant the most fabulous peace that passes all understanding and calmness of mind and heart.

Praying for all the families affected by Lyme disease and ask the Lord to knit them together and to keep them strong and supportive of each other.

Asking for friendship for those who are lonely and isolated.

Praying for healing and guidance for each person afflicted...wisdom for their doctors and wisdom for themselves...that correct decisions will be made.

Praying for those who have distanced themselves from the Lord, due to expectations not met or a feeling of being deserted by Him...that the Lord's very real presence and love will be authenticated by Him.

Asking rest for the weary, for the ones who trudge day to day or are unable to sleep. May You grant them rest.

For those who are in need of money, I ask the Lord to provide finacially...for food, rent, medications, doctors and all things essential.

Most of all, I pray that each person here can bring to mind, with humble gratitude, how much the Lord loves them, how willing He is to help and that He is in control of all circumstances.

This I pray for all my Lymenet friends,
Sue

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen! I wholeheartedly join with you in prayer momindeep, for all of our Lymenet friends and family.
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

That is a fabulous picture payne...just glorious.
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to beat Texas prai [spinning smile] re flowers..and calming pasture...

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liver, and family prayers -
Let the Lord Heal You, He loves you,
Trust in Him..
He is Our Shepherd..
Glory always to the Lord.
 -

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just what I needed today...thank you God!

I need prayers and always pray for others.

I have been in treatment for 2 years and cannot say I am any better. I am on my 3rd LLMD and thinking of switching again because she wants to pulse Malarone 10 days on, 5 off.

I have trust issues with doctors because my first LLMD said I had no co-infections and treated with monotherapy for 1 year before I moved on.

I have prayed every single time I switched LLMDs and thought that was where I was supposed to go. How do I truly know God is telling me to change doctors? On the other hand, I think God can heal me through any doctor, so what's the point of switching?

I am thinking of seeing Dr. R in OH...she is a Christian. Anyone heard anything about her getting patients to remission?

Anyone in remission or have a LLMD you love and know can get you well with God's help....please PM, as I am getting desperate here. I can travel to MD or anywhere....just not on a monthly basis.

I am so sorry all of you are going through lyme & co. All I can say is we are all in God's hands and healing is truly up to him.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Love your prayer for everyone, momindeep!

I pray the same prayer for all.

[group hug]

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

momindeep, repeat with
your prayer
@ 7..
[group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

sammy
Member # 13952

I have some happy news to share with everyone... Remember tiny baby Tyler? He was born at 23wks weighing only 1.5 lbs. The doctor's didn't expect him to live.

He is now 9wks old! Weighs about 2.9 lbs. He's breathing on his own with only a little supplemental oxygen now. He has an IV port and is on antibiotics for an infection. They say overall he's doing really well.

The little guy's still got about 4 more weeks of growing and healing before they will let him go home. He needs lots of prayers because he's still very fragile.

Thank you all for praying for Tyler. He's such a miracle baby!

momindeep
Member # 7618

How great is that? Tyler is indeed a miracle. Thanks for letting us know how he is doing. Will keep him in my prayers.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Great news, sammy! Thanks for the update on him.

God is sooo good!!

Will continue to pray for baby Tyler.

[group hug]

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

Hebrews 12:12-13
"Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed....

the answers which are the promises of God - His Word. REJOICE! wayne [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH my .. oh my ...

Remember the little boy I asked you guys to pray for? He is 8 yrs old and his cancer has come back again.

here is his grandmother's plea for prayer today:

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Thank you so much for praying for Gage. TCH was on time! That's the first miracle. Dan has hand-delivered Gagey's scans to the Burzynski clinic so Missy and Dan will hear when the results are in whenever that will be. There is an additional request. Last night, one of the *[family's name]* little people forgot to turn off the water in the bathtub or shower.

Unfortunately, the home was flooded. Sheet rock, carpet and carpet pads and possibly the whole new wood floor downstairs will need to be replaced. Insurance will decide. (Hi, Nathan) It's a mess!!!!! Nerves are a bit "raw" around here.

Would you please pray for them? Missy is "done", tired from being up all last night and not only waiting on results; but, in a house being torn up. I'll trust you to pray as you feel led.

Thank you, keep praising and giving thanks! It seems to be getting harder! We're not defeated though.
Love and gratefulness,

--------

How much can this family take? I wish you could see their family photo. Just a beautiful Christian family. Gage has had cancer 6 yrs now. Please step up the prayers!!

Thanks!!!! [group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Will pray for Gage and his family. Asking the Lord to do all things necessary for this family to be victorious.

Will be praying for Merrygirl and the impending birth of her baby girl, that all will go smoothly and perfectly.

Lord, our needs are great, but not greater than You are.

Remind us of Your love and show us the depth and different facets of that perfect love...perfect love...we don't even know exactly what that is on this side of heaven.

Thank-you Lord for caring about us like You do.

Sue

sammy
Member # 13952

Praying with you all [Smile]
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You, Lord Jesus, for miracle baby Tyler. Surely you have a special mission for his life. I praise You, Lord, for Your healing power.
Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Tracy...
Spent this morning in your heart,
Finding Love everywhere for your brother,
Asking The Lord to be with You, every step.
The Morning fog smoothed out the view,
And the sun broke through, with warmth and comfort...
When our time comes may you see your brothers hand reach down from heaven and hear
HIM, say, " I will show you the way"..
May The Lord Be Your Rock..
wayne
 -

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

momindeep
Member # 7618

How great Thou art!
payne
Member # 26248

Sing Out To The Lord...
bring Your worries to
Him FIRST in all things.
Tell Him you love him first..
Let The Lord smile and be happy with you.
Don't force your strifes upon Him..
He surely knows the things we think
 - seeing all...
He will decide and judge upon you,
Only He... recieve and be Blessed today
wayne [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marine6624     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all ! I have not been here for a bit , I am so glad to see this prayer thread continuing .

Praise be to our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ .

This week as I bowed in prayer I felt ( as well as visioned ) the Lord`s hand upon my shoulder comforting me , letting me know he was with me .

Even though we are going through the fire he is with us every step of the way . Believe that !

Prayer may not change things for you, but it for sure changes you for things.--Samuel Shoemaker

I am lifting all of you up in prayer right now !

Have a blessed day everyone [Smile]

Posts: 198 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Marine,
thanks for starting this great thread.

I prayed again today for Sammy and hope she might get an answer next week.

payne
Member # 26248

Thank You Lord for our thread and Bless Marine for this action..
Bless all that bow to You and ask in the Name of Jesus for Help in direction and instructions towards Your Will...
Let the weak find "The Rock" in spirit and
place their feet firmly in Trusting You Lord.
Just Believe. [group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to be careful how much I type.

Lifted something too heavy back in May... have had stenosis in C6 and 7 before... now in C4-5, C5-6 and C6-7.

Spurs, bulging discs and flattening of the cervical cord too.

Planning on traction therapy.

My back isn't all that great either. Pray it all gets better, please!!!

------------------

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

I will. Can you put some abx cream or Lugols on the skin in the area of the bad C... It helps if underneath bugs are digging like lyme...
payne
Member # 26248

good morning folks,

karen, joining with you in Lymetoo prayers..
Building strength where distruction and havac have been ..
All Your children Lord, which are many...
the service men that died for our freedoms..
the latest 22 in heli attack..
the famine in africa with many starving..
The Nations debt towards our youths future..
Lord, send your army of Angels and provide
a safe passage to those who are in need..
Many Lyme friends and families,
all Glory To You Lord...
As we all Praise Your Love and Forever
Salvation in Jesus Christ..
Turn to God First in all things..
part the sea and we will follow... [bow]
Good Morning... [group hug] wayne

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for everyone's needs!

The Lord hears our prayers and He will provide.

Jesus, I trust in You!! [bow]

[group hug]

--------------------

2doggies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2doggies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I am fairly new to this forum and I am so glad to see there is a prayer post. I am still waiting on my Igenex results and it seems the last two weeks or so I have been going down hill. Here are my prayer requests:

-Igenex results to be accurate
-To love Jesus insatiably (I seem to have two modes; numb and angry. I can't seem to feel anything, I feel stuck inside a black box inside my head and all the normal things people feel are outside that box within reach, but I can't seem to get out of the box - best way I can describe it).
-Weight gain to stop
-To know which treatment is best for me

Thank you all so much. You are in my prayers.

Blessings,
Kania

Posts: 165 | From TN | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Hello Kania,

I will pray for you. I will ask the Lord to give you and your health-care team wisdom to treat you precisely.

Pray that the Lord will help you with your mind and give you clarity of emotions.

Father, help Kania's weight gain to stop now...that she can return to regular weight.

Pray that you will be able to lean into the Lord...trust Him with EVERYTHING...know that He cares about EVERYTHING about you and that you know He is by your side throughout your waiting, anger, and unsettledness.

For all those who have needs...for all those waiting on answers from the Lord...for all those struggling with a multitude of problems...for all of you who are climbing that impossibly tall mountain...you are in my prayers to our sweet Jesus.

Thank-you Father, for you unfathomable gifts to us which was made possible only by our Savior, Jesus.

Thank-you Father, for loving us today and all our days to come, into eternity.

Sue

payne
Member # 26248

Kania, welcome [hi]
Hope you can find answers and instruction in your day that the Lord provides in faith,
believe, just believe !
BRING ALL THINGS FIRST TO THE LORD. [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

Good morning, folks..
I might be hit and miss here as Fasting instructions from the Lord are being applied ..
need some relief to this torture.. and the Lord, usually comes through in about 21 days,
if i follow His directions well enough..
Stay strong in the Lord..
wayne [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

momindeep
Member # 7618

Hang in there payne...the Lord will help...and I will pray for you.

The Lord is only good.

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< LymeNet Family Prayer Warriors and Request-ers of Prayer >>>>>,

Thank You for Your continuing prayers and encouragement!

Please keep my family in Your prayers, It is a hard time right now.

.We need prayer in this grief storm, Aunt passed quietly,after her recent heart attack.. we will miss her greatly ,but we know we will see her again.

.My Cousins and my Father especially need prayer and the touch of the Lords comfort ant love thru-out this difficult time.

.Please pray that old family quarrels do not resurface now. There was some very deep hard feelings and heartbreak over a grandparents murder some years back.

. And recently[this last week] my barely month old Grand- Niece was hospitalized w/ intestinal/bowel issues.Baby is home now,and being watched closely.

.An argumentative and angry family member is causing strife and division in the midst of these hard time,and we cannot handle the toxicity...

so we have given them to the Lord and we don't correspond unless absolutely necessary.

. Our friend and Critter-sitter had surgery Tuesday on a very painful nose injury [ softball hit her in the face, 7 broken bones- nose/cheekbones].

.TxC' has more medical tests on the horizon so we cannot go anywhere but to the VA hospital area...[3and1/2 hrs. away] he isn't cleared to drive more than a few hours.

. ANd I am dealing ,still, w/ a chemical flu,guess I'll be using dish-washing gloves from now on. It is painful to eat [stomach and intestinal cramping, and diahrea].

[I need to be able to travel next week to help TxC this has to quit soon.].

I know this is a lot of requests for prayer and I am sorry, we have no family here in Idaho,or close Christian friends.

Again ,Thank You for bearing burdens to the Lord for and with us,and so many others here!

Jus' Silverwolfi and TxC'

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Update... My neck and back pain is more tolerable now. I'm waiting for my traction device to arrive so I can begin to really improve. Thanks for all the prayers.

Read this powerful message from the mother of Gage (see above)

---

Last week I asked God for mercy. I told him I was tired and done and sad and it was a lot for one family to take. I asked God to give us victory and I asked again and again for His mercy to fall on us. When the house had the water damage and the crew came in and immediately went to work pulling up carpet, base boards, and cutting holes in places I wanted to pull the covers over my head and be done.

When Gage's Dr said the tumor had grown I thought my heart was going to stop beating from stress and exhaustion. I got the call while taking Dane to football practice. It is never good timing. I wanted to stop life.

But, I took Dane to practice and sat down under a tree and thought about how incredibly blessed I was. Our struggles are hard but I value the time I can sit under a tree and watch my son.

I value the moments, so much, when I can sit and hang out with one of my kids talking about whatever, taking them to swim, playing a game, hearing about their day with a friend. Without these struggles in our lives I don't think I would understand the importance of a slower pace life.

Yesterday, Champion Restoration came back out to assess everything and see how the rooms dried. Guess what . . . That company is charging us: zero. Mercy from God!! ZERO! We are blessed!! We are blessed!! Thankfulness is a humbling emotion.

We are so thankful to this company. It overwhelmed my heart and Dan's. Why aren't we doing more of this for each other? I can't wait to bless someone else. I pray that God will show us people to help and people to bless. Take our family outside of ourselves and give us a heart of giving.

Pray Gage's healing comes quickly. Pray that it comes in such a miraculous way that everyone knows only God could do it. May God get all the glory and praise for what is happening to Gage. Healing my Friends' is Gage's. Believe with us.

---

To God be the Glory!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

karenl
Member # 17753

Lymetoo, good to hear you are doing better.
I know prayers work.

Sammy, can I get an update or do you need more prayers?

payne
Member # 26248

hey folks,
hope to find you all in good spirit and joy... [hi]

The Lord Knows me better than I know me. [spinning smile]

In all Things, God First,
my woes last...
[bow] Breath in Jesus, Breath out woes..
May your day be counted as one more day,
with God's Grace over your prayers.
[group hug] wayne

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

momindeep
Member # 7618

Trusting the Lord is working all things together for good, for those who love Him.

Thanking the Lord for loving us so very, very much that He sacrificed His only beloved Son for us.

Thanking the Lord for His complete understanding of suffering and heartache...that we can come to Him with such things, like a child to an all-knowing, wise, parent.

Thanking the Lord for who He is...omnipotent and omnipresent and help us Lord wrap our minds around these Truths.

Thanking the Lord for His promises...written in His book for all of us to know and that He does not withhold His love from us or keep it hidden or make us earn it.

Praying that all of us today, can have praises on our lips and in our minds and hearts for You Father.

Thank-you for giving us a rock to stand on when surrounded by quicksand and that we can be confident that Your strong, capable hand, holds us firmly.

Remind each of us today Lord, of your unfathomable love, protection, and care...and that all these things and more are for us...yes, that means you!

Because of Jesus.

sammy
Member # 13952

Thanks for asking karenl,

I do have some good news to share with you all. I finally got to follow-up with my immunologist earlier this week. After reviewing my test results and medical history he said that I definitely have CVID (Common Variable Immune Disorder). He is recommending that I try weekly subcutaneous Ig treatments.

I'm hopeful that this is going to be the key to my recovery. That it will give my immune system the support it needs to finally get rid of these infections.

Will you please pray with me that my insurance will cover these treatments (cost approx $2,000 per wk!) so that I can get started ASAP?

Will you also pray with me as I will not be able to afford to keep my insurance for much longer (maybe a couple more months). I've applied for a state medical card but was told it could take up to a year to get approved.

I've also applied for SSDI, was denied, and am now on the 2+ yr wait list for a hearing. I am hoping that maybe I will qualify now as my new diagnosis is on the SSDI list. It also gives a name and cause to all my symptoms, including the chronic infections.

My long term goal is still to get well and go back to work. I just need help now so that I can have a chance to meet that goal.

Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it.

karenl
Member # 17753

Sent pm and continue to pray that you can start the treatment soon.
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!

Thanks so much for prayers. One has been answered - I am homeless no longer! I have a rented apartment that I move into at the end of this month. It has laminate flooring and I am chemically sensitive but I have ordered some sealant which stops offgassing. Also the full rent will not paid by housing benefit, just half ss less money for coping with this illness, but I did pray when the apartment was offered that the landlord would reduce the rent if it was the one for me and against all odds he did! So I said yes.

Thank you Lord!

Please pray that I will get all the household articles that I need and that my health stands up to the move. Thanks!
mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Hey folks, Good Sunday Morning ...
Keep your compass on the Will of The Lord and He will provide..
Thanks mati, pray forward with the gifts we recieve,
should be shared. Pass it on !
One good deed deserves another.
[group hug] wayne
http://vimeo.com/18202007

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi <<<<< Lyme Prayer Warriors >>>>>,

A good Report on our Critter Sitter who had the softball injury Two and a half weeks back [she's on my list of prayer requests this page]. :

She had the surgery for repair and resetting of 7 bones in nose and face area on Tuesday.

'Sassyfrass' a nickname for her,was in a lot of pain,after her surgery. Soft balls in the face are NOT soft.

We just heard from her, she is doing much better, pain swelling and bruising down to a minimum finally !!!

'Sass' is tired but doing so much better!!! Thanks so much to any who lifted her up in prayer.

We are praying for her to come to know the Lord. This young lady has been thru a lot. Has soem health problems herself,and a mom who is chronically ill.

She has been a bright spot in our lives,when ever she could help [she usually has two or three jobs at any one time,and recently graduated college].

Our dogs absolutely love her too!!!

**Aunts funeral is tomorrow,please agree for the Peace and comfort of Gods love thru'out this time.

Youngest cousin,who was her constant caregiver for several years is taking this so hard.

Thanks for the prayers and for being here!!!

Lymetoo how is your back,neck, shoulders?

Praying for all here!

God bless Each of Y'all...Jus' Silverwolfi here!

--------------------
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

<<<<< Brothers and Sisters, Prayer Warriors Prayer-ing and Sharing and Caring ones >>>>>.

<<<<< Lymetoo >>>>> Saw your topic on having to go to hospital...Prayers going up...

AS our new topic ,I posted here in General Support states...We've lost TxC's Eldest Brother...

ANd my Dad and family are on the way to my Aunts funeral for tomorrow.

We just keep giving it all to the Lord...and depending on His strength...,we have no more energy of our own right now...

Keeping all here in tho'ts and Prayers and so thankful for this group.

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

payne
Member # 26248

Wear my robe of righteousness with ease. I custom-made it for you, to cover you from head to toe. The price I paid for this covering was astronomical - My own blood. You could never purchase such a royal garment, no matter how hard you worked. Sometimes you forget that My righteousness is a gift, and you feel ill at ease in your regal robe. I weep when I see you squirming under the velvety fabric, as if it were made of scratchy sackcloth.
I want you to trust Me enough to realize your privileged position in My kingdom. Relax in the luxuriant folds of your magnificent robe. Keep your eyes on Me, as you practice walking in this garment of righteousness. When your behavior is unfitting for one in My kingdom, do not try to throw off your royal robe. Instead, throw off the unrighteous behavior. Then you will be able to feel at ease in this glorious garment, enjoying the gift I fashioned for your before the foundation of the world.

I ask for Your instruction in my life, Father, that I might meet each moment with sufficient preparation to stand strong in You. Amen
[group hug] wayne

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

-

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

LOVE that, payne!!!

Thanks!

Silver.. still praying for you and your loved ones as well.

I'm doing a little better. Can't do traction until I'm able to get on the floor again. ARRGH.

Back is better so that now I can walk without nearly falling. Thanks for prayers.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement