LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Congratulations Lymetoo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Congratulations Lymetoo
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drum roll........please .........

60,000 posts

[woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo]

[bow] [bow] [bow]

You have helped a lot of people on this forum.

Our thanks to you. [kiss]

Posts: 671 | From Fort Myers, Florida | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much, you helped me a lot and you always answered immediately in "seeking".

Imagine this number 60,000, you must write so many posts a day. Almost a full-time job, not a volunteer work.

Keep up your great work. We know how important you are for all of us.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang - that went fast - only very recently I noted you had 119 to go, and you zoomed! Thx for helping everyone! And take care of yourself too!
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

You are an angel to so many who come here for help!

Thank you, dear friend, for contributing so much of your time, energy and knowledge to people who really need it!

Healing prayers for you...

[kiss] [group hug] [kiss] [group hug] [kiss] [group hug]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
60,000 isn't that many...

[lol]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JeniferM
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JeniferM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an insane number of posts! Thanks Lymetoo - also for letting me know when I was wrong about things without making me feel bad, it's definitely a skill :-)

On this note... does anyone know what the different "levels" are? I see that "Frequent Contributor" is over 1,000 posts? Do we start off as "Member"? How many posts do you need in order to hit "LymeNet Contributor"? Are there other levels? It's just something I ponder every so often.

--------------------
IgM: [18++,31+++,34++,41++,83-93+] [39 IND]
IgG: [41 IND]
Positive according to IGeneX. Negative according to CDC. Negative for co-infections.
Currently treating for Lyme, Bartonella, Babesia

Posts: 225 | From Minnesota | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all you do Lymetoo [Smile]
Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tutu - I do appreciate all that you do on here!

Now celebrate the 60K posts with a nice piece of cake! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAKE???? Did someone say CAKE???? I cheated last night at a party. Someone had gluten free bread pudding and a lemon meringue. YUM!!

Thanks, gang. You are all so kind to me!! I apologize to anyone I've ever offended. I won't name names. The list may be long! [Razz]

Thanks to all of you for being my family... what a dear family it is!! I haven't left Lymenet because I think it is such a great group of people. Well, except for James. [shake] [loco] [Razz]

I think I'm averaging 150 posts a day over the past 11 years. OK, that's nuts!

Jenifer.. I saw the break down on members somewhere...not sure where.

Thanks again, everyone! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your help the past few years. Wish we could meet under different circumstances, all of u. Be well.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for helping me and others
Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kgg
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[kiss]
Posts: 1684 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless 60,000 times...

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JunkYardWily
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JunkYardWily     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait a minute, didnt we just celebrate 50,000?

congrats on 60k, your a big help

--------------------
sick since 9-09
igg, 18,23,41 reactive
igm, 41 reactive

Posts: 436 | From Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda feel like I know you even though we have never met.

Thanks.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barbaro429
Member # 33561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barbaro429     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Tutu!! [woohoo]
Posts: 27 | From Hunterdon County, NJ | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Lymetoo [Smile] You are such a blessing to all of us here on LN.
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilacs48
Member # 20025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilacs48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo...TY..TY..TY..One of my first contacts here if not the first. We do still have to meet up sometime. I haven't been to your neck of the woods for a while but need to get up there [Smile]
Posts: 75 | From Missouri | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thanks for helping me through some tough times. Your pearls of wisdom are a blessing to us all.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beth22
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beth22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you lymetoo, for all that you do!
Posts: 236 | From Zionsville IN | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all .. you bless me each day.

lilacs.. c'mon on down!

[Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michiganfun
Member # 31128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michiganfun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Lymetutu, you help so many! Hopefully it helps you too!
Posts: 7 | From michigan | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackie51
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackie51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for everything you do. Yes, it does feel like I know you, so eventually we'll have to meet. Next time I'm in Missouri.

[kiss]

Posts: 1374 | From Crazy Town | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TUTU...you're the best !!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all you do... Even though I'm new here ,you've been very helpful. j

Just to be nice , no Graemlin this time.....Nonnna

Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Sorry about the gremlins, nonna!! [lol] [dizzy] [bow] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] I seem to be easily annoyed lately. [bow] My fault!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH! A party? Don't want to miss anything to honor Tutu!!!

Congratulations, and even more so, thank you!

You're the best!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you all noticed that Lymetoo is not content to just sit on her 60K accomplishment, but that she is already 100 posts past it? Hard to keep up with you!

------------->2-2---------------------------------->
------------->O-O---------------------------------->

That's Tutu on roller skates...

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[kiss]

I was just thinking the other day it tis a gift you have.

But, I had no idea how gifted you were. [Smile]

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Roller skates!? How fun!! I think I'd bust my butt though if I got on them ever again!!

hope you're doing better today, kam!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

burnsjw
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnsjw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lymetoo. You have helped me.
Posts: 211 | From In my house | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climber
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
60,000 notches in your Karma belt!!!
climber

Posts: 108 | From Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harmony
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harmony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a party!

[woohoo]

[bow] Thank you, TuTu!!!!! You make it possible!!

Thanks for helping me and keeping the forum on track ofr all of us to share and support each other!!!

[group hug]

Harmony

[hi]

--------------------
Persistence, persistence, persistence!!!
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence...
Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
attributed to Calvin Coolidge

Posts: 599 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzy50
Member # 30466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzy50     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great big THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO from me to.

I appreciate it tremendously.

Posts: 44 | From New York | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymegal23
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymegal23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LymeToo.-

Thank you so much for what you've done for me and everyone else on these boards

I remember back in the beginning of my treatment I was so freaked out and scared. I felt so alone. And you ALWAYS came to my posts with great information and insites. I also read your incredible lyme journey story when i first joined these boards last fall and I couldnt believe how strong of a person you are to have come full circle and seen the other side!

Your story gave me hope to keep pushing on when I thought I couldnt or when I was too scard to start

Thank you so much for stayin on these boards and enlightening us all! [group hug] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 995 | From somewhere out there | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! and thank you soooo much for all your hard work and compassion

Your friend
Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, guys!! You are all so kind. I love helping people.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, congrats lady...that means you're old on this board, huh???

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG..you have been busy while I have been gone. Congratulations old gal..lymemomtooo
Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement