LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » *Prayer Update- 11/12 mom having surgery! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Prayer Update- 11/12 mom having surgery!
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 9 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends,

Please pray for my mom. She just found out today that she has "multiple" blood clots in her lungs and chest. This was found on CT and Echo.

She has the C677 double gene and has had severe leg blood clots before, to the point where they shut down a whole vein in her leg!

I am so scared for her! I know that lung clots can be life threatening and can lead to strokes. I love her dearly. She is my best friend.

She is also my biggest help right now. She cares for me on a daily basis and drives for me as I am not allowed to.

I am so worried for her because I l over her and don't want her to be sick. As I said before, she is my best friend and I don't want her to suffer.

Please pray for a miracle that she will be healed and that there will be no complications from these multiple clots.

Thank you friends. You are all I have right now.

Hugs,
sammy

[ 11-12-2013, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: sammy ]

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest sammy,

I am praying for your Mom and you too.

I am so sorry that she is going through this.

I am believing that our Lord will see her, and you, through this trial.

I am believing that she will be healed of the clots without complications.

I know others will join me in prayer and believing our God will answer our prayers.

Here is a link to scriptures for physical healing:

http://www.joycemeyer.org/content/downloads/PhysicalHealingScriptures.pdf

love and hugs!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm praying sammy.

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pulmonary embolisms are very serious.

Do you know if your friend has been diagnosed or treated for babesia? Babesia is known to cause hypercoagulation and it has an affinity for lung tissue.

Hopefully your friend is on lumbrokinase or a similar enzyme product. I always continued to give Steve that supplement when he was in the hospital even if he was getting heparin or lovenox shots.

That and his Sam-e and s. boularrdi and acidophilus were the main things I always gave him on my own.

Praying for your friend.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent for you and your Mom. [group hug]

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending prayers your way.

[group hug]

--------------------
"The simple things can get you through the hardest times."  -

Posts: 628 | From Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking of you and your mom!

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending Prayers for both of you.
Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy...I pray that you will not be fearful. That you know you can trust the Lord...the creator of everything including your beloved mom.

That the Lord will lay His hand on this situation and that you will grab His hand tight and hold on.

Will continue to pray until I hear differently.

You are in our hearts too, Sammy.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you and for your precious Mom!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kudzuslipper
Member # 31915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kudzuslipper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my thoughts.
Posts: 1728 | From USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many many prayers for your mom, Sammy!

I hope god helps your mom and medicine dissolve those clots, so she is OK.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
I am praying for you and your mom.

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending heartfelt prayers your way. I am so sorry Sammy.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sammy,

Lifting you and your Mom up in prayer this morning.

Our God is an awesome God and he loves you both so very deeply.

May you and your Mom be filled with hope today as you trust in Him. He is with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGPS8sa-bRQ

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying that you and your mom are holding steady.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy,

Prayers for your mom. I don't know why I thought it said a friend -- those 2 words aren't even close.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all sooo... much for praying for us.

My mom was able to come home from the hospital today. They put her on a blood thinner called xarelto. It works like a combo of coumadin and lovenox, so hopefully effective.

I'm still nervous because they didn't put her on a heparin drip like they usually do, they treated her kind of conservatively because of her genetic condition (the homogeneous c677 trait).

They acted like they kinda didn't know how to best treat her and didn't want to over do things. I was concerned because under treating her is what got her in this situation in the first place!

So I have mixed emotions that she is home, relief and concern.

Please continue to pray with me that this new medicine works to dissolve the clots completely without complication and prevents new clots from developing.

Thank you so much. She is both my best friend and my mom, having this happen has reminded me how much I appreciate her and hopefully we will have a better relationship from now on. I also realized that I need to try to take care of her more like she takes care of me. So, things will change.

Thank you all for your prayers. Having you here means so much to me. More than words can express right now. I would greatly appreciate it if you would continue to pray for us as mom continues to heal, that I can help her and heal also.

May you all be blessed,
sammy

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will both continue to be in my prayers, sammy. Hope she recovers very soon.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks for the update, sammy.

I will continue to pray for you both.

God uses all things for the good of those who love Him.

Hugs to you dear friend!

--------------------

Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sammy,

This is so weird, I made a long post last night, right after I saw this post for the first time. And now it doesn't seem to be here??

I am sending love and prayers to you and your mom. I was so shocked that you have this added worry and difficulty. As if you didn't have enough already!

Don't hesitate to have her go back to the hospital, if you feel at any point that the treatment given isn't sufficient. But I pray that that isn't necessary.

More later (it's late!). Give my love and prayers to your mom, as well as yourself.

Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ellen101
Member # 35432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending prayers to your mom!
Posts: 1748 | From United States | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Sammy,

I really think lumbrokinase and/or systemic enzymes such as wobenzyme could be helpful and am pretty sure that if you started slow -- like 1 capsule/tablet of each daily it would be safe to combine with prescription blood thinners.

If I was you I would ask your own LLMD about this as they are probably more knowledgeable about supplements than your mom's doc.

Still praying for both of you.

Bea Seibert

Sammi
Member # 110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:
Please continue to pray with me that this new medicine works to dissolve the clots completely without complication and prevents new clots from developing.

sammy, I just now saw this. I am glad your mom was able to come home. I am praying that the medicine she is taking will work as soon as possible. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Please keep us posted on how she is doing.

Posts: 4681 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammi
Member # 110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sammy, how is your mom doing?
Posts: 4681 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for your Mom and you too, sammy.

May the love of our Lord strengthen you and get you through this.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for praying for us!

My mom is still feeling symptomatic. I've been told that it will take awhile for the blood clots to clear from her lungs.

For a couple weeks she is taking a double dose of her medicine xarelto then she will be on the highest strength for maintenance to prevent future clotting.

She has the C667 homogeneous clotting gene and needs to find a hematologist that is specialized in treating it. Right now we have her taking Methyl Protect Xymogen brand for vitamin support. That is the best info we could find and implement on our own.

She is supposed to avoid stress because stress triggers the clotting cascade but unfortunately right now we are in the midst of a severely stressful family situation.

So if you will, please continue to pray for her and pray for my family during this time. Thank you so much!

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you all being here for me during this time. You all have been such a blessing and a comfort to me.

Thank you friends!

momindeep
Member # 7618

prayers and praying some more...hope you and your mom can remain steady.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Still praying, sammy!

Trusting that God will work everything out.

--------------------

Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sammy,

Lots of love and prayers to both of you for her continued healing, and to steadiness in the storm.

xoxo

Rumigirl

Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

*10/24 update

My mom is back in the hospital, she was sent there today for having frank blood in her urine and for severe pain in her side, back, and chest.

She is still needing to be on the higher dose of the anticoagulant because it is early in her treatment of the blood clot. So hopefully they will figure out what is wrong and be able to treat both conditions safely.

I'm afraid that they will see bleeding and pull her med for the blood clots and then she will be in severe danger again.

So please pray that they will be mindful of both active conditions and treat her well. That she will pull through this. That God will touch and heal her body as we know he can. That he will also bless and guide her doctors.

Thank you friends!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Oh my. So sorry to hear, sammy. My heart breaks for you and your family.

I will step up the prayers. God bless you.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy - have been praying for you and your mom. Will continue to do so. Please post back when you can.

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammi
Member # 110

sammy, prayers continue for your mom.

Please keep us posted on how she is doing.

randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sammi. My gosh. I don't know what to say

Please take care of yourself and your beloved mom. Do your own research.

I will pray for both of you. Believe me I've been through it and I know what you are going through.

I don't trust doctors but they're all we have...

[ 10-24-2013, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: randibear ]

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Praying for a good outcome for your mom and that both of you can stay strong during this crisis.

Bea Seibert

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Oh sammy dear, I am praying for both of you and her medical team.

Big hugs, dear friend.

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

*10/25 Update

My mom is home from the hospital! Yay [Smile]

They found a very large kidney stone blocking flow from the kidney. This is what was causing the pain and the blood in her urine. Her anticoagulants also probably made the bleeding worse but they said that the anticoagulants are top priority right now and I agree.

The did tons of blood work and a full body CT scan because they were afraid of internal bleeding. They found an abnormal area/density on her pancreas that they were concerned about. So now she needs to be referred to another doctor for that. I'm worried because pancreas problems are not good and she tells me later, "oh, that must be why I've been having pain there for so long..."!

Not sure how they will address the kidney stone as it is too large to pass on it's own. Last time she had one they had to go in and get it and she had to stop her baby aspirin for 2wks before the procedure to prevent bleeding. Now she will never be able to stop the new anticoagulant. Her kidney function is at risk so they will have to think of something.

Please pray that the kidney stone gets broken up on it's own so that it will be small enough to pass without a procedure. As my mom is not likely able to have a procedure right now with her anticoagulant treatment for the pulmonary embolisms must be continued as a priority.

Please just continue to pray that God will touch and heal her in every way with whatever she needs. He knows best.

If you will, please also pray for me that God will heal me to and help me to support her and best help her in every way.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for being here for me and my mom during this time.

Blessings and Hugs [Smile]

Sammi
Member # 110

sammy, thank you for updating us.

I am so glad the cause of your mom's pain has been found. Prayers continue for her to pass the stone, to have no problems with clotting or her pancreas, and strength for you. She is lucky to have your support.

randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sami. My friend geri had severe kidney stones. They used laser freatments to break them up so they could pass.

Maybe its something to look at.

--------------------

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Lithotripsy might work for her kidney stone. Hubby had that done years before tickborne illness. It is noninvasive. There are also herbs that can help dissolve kidney stones taken long term. But she needs to make sure she is getting enough magnesium and B vitamins and also vitamin C to prevent any future stones from forming.

I know sometimes it seems like it is one step forward and two steps back. Hang in there and just take it one step at a time.

Bea Seibert

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for healing for both of you, sammy.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

sammy.. so glad she is out of the hospital. Sorry to hear that she has many serious issues to face.

My husband had another kidney stone about a year ago. The Dr asked him if he wanted to spend $10,000 to get it out, or $10.

He wisely chose the $10! He took an herb called chanca piedra and in 7-10 days the pain was totally gone. It has not returned and that's been about a year now. He continues to take that herb!!! Doc said he and another doc have been using this and have not had one person fail to get rid of the stone.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO glad your mom is home!

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthropologista
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anthropologista     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy to hear about the good news, Sammy! Sending healing wishes for your mother and hugs for you.
[group hug]

Posts: 431 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

LymeToo -- Hubby tried that herb and it didn't work for him. He had a small kidney stone that was visible on xrays for probably 4 or 5 years -- it didn't bother him so we just didn't worry about it.

Bea Seibert

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Maybe it wasn't a good formula or something. My husband was in severe pain. After a few days on the herb it was better and by the time a week or so went by, he was fine.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Oh, sammy, I just saw your post about her being in the hospital, and then the one that she is home. Thank God that she is home and that they know the source of the problem.

Yes, try Chanca Piedra with her. And if it doesn't work, then see about the lithotripsy.

I am soooo glad that she is home now with the cause known!

I am sending lots of love and prayers to both of you for her continued healing, and for strength to both of you to weather the storms.

I can only imagine what you went through when she went into the hospital with yet another crisis.

Of course, she should get her pancreas checked out ASAP. You both have had enough worry and crises to last you for a long time!!

xoxo

momindeep
Member # 7618

Prayers sammy, for sure will continue on your and your precious mom's behalves. Don't worry...the Lord manages your life with unimaginable ease.
sammy
Member # 13952

Thank you for all of your well wishes and prayers! I so appreciate everyone here [Smile]

Does anyone know if the chanca piedra has any drug/herb interactions? She is on some RX meds that are important to continue. What would be the best resource to find this out?

I'm glad she's home but we are worried about the stone not passing on it's own.

And now she's done research on the pancreas and found out that basically there are few conditions that show up on CT, mainly cancer. So that is really scary. Especially because some warning signs of the cancer are sudden DVT's or PE's and pain where she's had it for awhile... Also, she has a history of thyroid cancer that was treated 30yrs ago.

Yesterday we had to go back to the ER because my blood work from Fri came back with a dangerous reading. Thankfully it was better in the ER and I was allowed to go home. I was just not in the mood to be there. I was much too concerned about my mom.

I can't handle any more craziness. I need to get better so that I can take care of my mom. I'm still way too sick and needing too much help, I feel embarrassed and upset. I'm getting impatient with myself.

Thank you all for listening to me and my long talk. My family just needs help. We have so much going on.

Will you please continue to pray for me and my mom? Thanks so much!

Sammi
Member # 110

sammy, I am sorry so much is going on at once. I am glad your blood work was okay when you went to the ER. Please don't be hard on yourself, it is not your fault you are sick.

I think it would be a good idea for your mom to let her doctor know she would like to try the herb. Maybe he would know about possible interactions with her medications.

Please try not to project what the pancreas problem could be. Hopefully your mom can have the testing done soon so you all can find out what is going on.

Prayers continue for you both!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Sammy .. try this for the herb and drug interactions:

http://www.healthline.com/druginteractions

The prayers continue, sammy. Not to worry!

[group hug] [kiss]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Here are a couple of links discussing chanca piedra and drug interactions.

http://www.rxlist.com/chanca_piedra/supplements.htm

http://www.rain-tree.com/chanca.htm

Bea Seibert

[ 10-31-2013, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's a good brand or source for chanca piedra?

Thanks,

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Thinking about you and your mom...hope things are okay.
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hi] prayers for peace .. and a strong hold or base for you to plant your feet... [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

mlg.. I'll check the brand on our chanca piedra later. Can't do it right now. It was Amazon Nutritionals or something similar.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thoughts Sammy.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

sammy .. the one we have is from Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories.

Bea.. That second link is awesome!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

momindeep
Member # 7618

How are things and your mom?
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you and your mom! I hope you're both feeling better.

Good brand of chanca piedra: AOR

Really good quality control at AOR.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammi
Member # 110

sammy, please let us know how you are both doing when you can.
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Sending you both love and prayers.

Rumigirl

momindeep
Member # 7618

How are things going,Sammy?
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for you and your Mom, sammy!

Hugs!!!!

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Hoping no news is good news.
randibear
Member # 11290

Keep hanging in there. Every moment is precious.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Praying for you and your mom, sammy.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sammy
Member # 13952

*Update 11/12

Thank you all for praying for us.

My mom is going to have surgery tomorrow to have a stent placed so that hopefully the stone will pass on it's own.

They say that the stone is bigger than the stent... so will need to pray about that so it will be able to pass eventually. Otherwise it will harm the kidney if it stays and blocks the outflow of urine as it is now.

Unfortunately, mom can't take the herb "stone breaker" for this because she is on multiple heart medicines that it will interact with. She is on an RX flowmax that sounds like it has a similar action to what I read about it online so that is encouraging.

So thank you for continuing to pray for us. Things have been very stressful. It scares me that she has to go under general anesthesia with so much of a burden of stress and anxiety.

Sammi
Member # 110

sammy, thanks for the update. We have all been worrying! I pray that your mom's surgery goes well and that the stent is a success. I also pray for good energy and strength for you.

Your mom is lucky to have your support.

payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES... in agreeance and included in Prayers for all things to be in God's Hands..

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Will be praying for both of you!!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sammy
Member # 13952

*Update 11/14

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. My mom's surgery went well, they were not able to reach the stone but they were able to place the stent. She's in pain but glad to be resting at home.

Now we have to pray that the stone is able to pass through the stent and work it's way out without harm. Also that it gets out before harming the kidney.

I'm relieved that surgery is over as I was concerned about the general anesthesia and her pulmonary embolisms. Hopefully they are none the worse. She did stay on her full dose of blood thinner thankfully.

So I feel beat today. It was a long day yesterday. Glad it is over. Now for the healing [Smile]

Thank you friends! *Hugs*

Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying that the stone will pass and not harm the kidneys.

Hugs for you and your Mom.

Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Praying sammy.

[group hug]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement