LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » I Feel Like Im Dying Calling Prayer Warriors !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Feel Like Im Dying Calling Prayer Warriors !!!
Annie C
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Annie C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I woke up today. My first thought was, oh dear God help. I'm still asking and it's been 2 hours of pure agonizing unrelenting pain without fear. I literally can't move. Yes I made it to bathroom. I can barely hold my phone to txt. I'm blessed to have a phone so that I can be here asking for help in your thoughts as we each have our own days to face.

I can't remember ever being in this much and this kind of pain. It's like I woke up in someone else's body. I've been thru a. Lot of herxes in my day. But none like this. None what so ever. I did a few errands yesterday. But none that would creat this mess.

I've never experienced all of the pain in my life. I'll compare it to labor. Only it's my Whole entire body. From fingers to toes from arms to legs from brain to skull I'm not making any sense even to my self. Every inch of my body inside Nd out is giving me pain.

I had the Parathyroidectomy and the tumor aka Adenoma removed a week ago yesterday. It was on the 20th. All went well. No complications. Still a bit sore and bruised up on my neck. The incision is healing nicely they used surgical glue so no stitches.

And while still under anesthetic Dr did blood draw and my calcium came down to normal. Amazing how much it has helped me already. In a few months I should be with out pain from all the years of high calcium. My numbers were in the 10-11+ range.

Lyme is a disease and I refuse to call it Mine. aka my Lyme disease this and my Lyme disease that. It's not mine.
[Razz] to Lyme

--------------------
May God Bless you every day. And Never say never and do not give up no matter what. We need you to help others.

Posts: 1288 | From Tetons Wyoming | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord, not able to read mor ethan just eh subject line of annie post. But, praying you will provide her needs Lord and give her peace while you are taking care of things. AMEN
Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie C
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord be with Kam right and today for her needs are many.

Lord thank you for helping write encouraging words of hope.

It took me over 30 minutes for me to write my first post. We all must rally together. Safety in numbers.

Thank you.

--------------------
May God Bless you every day. And Never say never and do not give up no matter what. We need you to help others.

Posts: 1288 | From Tetons Wyoming | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annie.. I am SO HAPPY to hear that the surgery is over and that it went well!!!

Now we pray for patience for your body to settle into something more normal!

I do believe you will begin to feel better soon... Are you able to take something for the pain?

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie C
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, Im very grateful to have had this surgery. It went very well. Only one night in the hospital. I got home wondering if I should have spent a 2nd night. And I can already tell my energy might have started to pick up.Im now 8 days post op.

Im still in a complete state of pain and yet very grateful I have shelter, food to eat and a place to sleep...

About the pain meds? Im just staying with the Tylenol. They gave me hydrocodone! Ive only taken one. I wanted to take one this morning, its a catch 22. If I do I might feel a bit better... but what if it is something serious and the pain will not be felt. I got the Hydro from and for the surgery. Not for Herxes!!!!!!

Im still in the thralls of this mornings herx. I cant believe my fingers are allowing me to type.Yes Lymetoo I said type. Bc I am use a new to me laptop and this is the first time I logged on to Lymenet.and I cut off all the finger tips of my cheep gloves to keep my hands warm and still be able to feel the key board.

My first post today was done on my iPhone. And it really took me over 30 min..It's been over five years since Ive been able to use a real life size key board. Im using a MacBook laptop. Still trying to figure out how to use windows on it.

So today Im truly blessed. Surgery is over. And get this little barbwire deal for those that are suffering from high calcium... They cant get the "Correct Test" to show the tumor growing on the Parathyroid. They go for years trying to find a DR. Sound familiar??? It was my Pararthyroid numbers that were so high that my GP walked in and said. You Need Surgery. He said it just like that...

That last tick bite in December is now taken on its own identity. Im a Tick Magnet.

Wow this is so great to be typing vs txt typing. Im grateful for both. Bc the laptop cant work with out the phone.

And I pray I never have a morning like I had today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never ever again never... When anyone is in that much pain and not know the complete duration. Well you know what Im saying. AND that is why this room this web site has saved lives and some have over come the Lyme... Whilst so many are still working for that goal.

Man get this this laptop away from me. we all know I can talk forever. Simply said Can You Hear Me Now?????????

Warmest Regards

--------------------

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you Annie C.
Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take the hydrocodone and get some relief.

[Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie C
Member # 14

I took my 2nd Neurontin it has helped a bit and I also took the tylenol which helps. And when my liver starts to hurt I stop the tylenol for a coupe of doses.

Thanks lookup for your prayers... thats a great nick.
Ive not seen your name yet you a good amount of posts. Which title are uyou in General or Medical

Ok Lymetutu I will take the meds. Only bc Im having breakthru pain and its to early to take what Ive already taken.

Heres my Joke today.

Do you know why they never made a 2nd Yogi Bear??????

Because they made a BooBoo

there go now thats funny...

--------------------

Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for your complete healing, Annie!!

[group hug]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
Take the hydrocodone and get some relief.

[Smile]

AMEN!! You need to give your poor body some relief, otherwise it interferes with healing----not to mention everything else. It won't help to enforce so much suffering on yourself.

Are you treating aggressively now? If so, or even if just treating some, it sounds like you need a break, while your body heals from the surgery.

Talk to your LLMD (I hope that you have one!).

Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I had written this beautiful prayer (I found it on a Christian website), but these words resonate in my heart not only for you, Annie C, but for all those suffering with illness, including my own dear son:

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One we turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. We ask you to be with your servant in this illness.

Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Dear Lord, we ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from her heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through her life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may she bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie C
Member # 14

Thank you all for your kind words.
Dear HopingandPraying God bless you. The scripture and the most beautiful words that you gave for me to read. It effected my heart so deep. I'm still crying. It's not what you said. It's because you mentioned your son. I want to learn more about your son. God blessed him with a fantastic Mom.

Today has been like no other in all my 59 years of life. When I woke up this morning I felt like I was dying. Don't take this the wrong way. But it would have ok. I'm tired I'm sick of being sick. I'm doing well with recovering from the surgery.

Surgery. It's hard to believe how fast it all happened and now I pray that the healing continues. It's strange that I'm being healed of something.

My brain is quite foggy. Hoping and praying. Please share about your son. If it's to hard I understand. Your prayer really touched me a new level.

Let me try to explain. The tumor that was removed affected not only my bones, joints, blood, organs. Brain included. Psychiatric problems of further depression and more. I'm not ready to talk about it.

Too much calcium in the blood causes calcification in the heart and organs. Lymetoo has a better understanding of my life with Lyme. Especially 2007. I survived. And now I'm alone.
This mornings herx must never happen again. I pray it will never happen again.

I'm using my phone so it's harder to keep track of what Ive said. God bless you. I pray for your sons healing in the name of Jesus Christ be healed. Be made whole. Be free of this disease and all discord.

Warmest Regards
Annie

HopingandPraying is a beautiful name. I'm sorry you are needing one. I'm sorry your son is suffering. In Jesus name
Amen

--------------------

Annie C
Member # 14

Dekrator48 I was diagnosed with Fibro back in early mid 90's.
thank you for kind and thoughtful words of prayer. Back on the early 2000 not much was in prayer. It's a blessing to see it so often.

I see it more and more. People asking for prayer for family members in all medical conditions.
God Is Love

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annie,

I just attended my first "Life in the Spirit" seminar last weekend. It was very powerful.

I was slain in the spirit as people prayed over me at the end....wow!

I am furiously reading about receiving the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and also am reading a very inspiring book called "How to Heal the Sick" by Charles and Frances Hunter, a couple (now deceased) who had a huge healing ministry.

It is so well written and easy to understand. In the past I knew to pray for people, but did not realize how the healing power of the Holy Spirit is available to all believers.

It really explains how to heal by laying on of hands, by command and through faith. I love all the true stories they tell about actual healings.

I read a book last year by Heidi Baker, a missionary with a huge healing ministry in Africa, and was so inspired by it also.

Continuing to pray for you.

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

[group hug] [bow]

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent for healing and a complete recovery from your surgery [group hug]

Take care and God bless.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie C
Member # 14

Thank you for your heart felt prayers and blessings and I love the scriptures. They are a big part of the Big Part for the Departure with Scripture

I will have a hard time forgetting yesterday morning and I to the mid day. It's so bad it's almost surreal.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Sounds wonderful, Dekrator! Jesus said we would be able to heal others and do many signs and wonders with the power of the Holy Spirit.

Now I've got to find that verse!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator, who had the seminar you went to?

Were people healed there?

I'll have to see if I can find those books to read.

Posts: 2251 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo - is it Mark 16:17?

"He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, Ma'am!! Thank you so much!

hmmm... There may be another one that is similar??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Annie C
Member # 14

Mark 16:17New Living Translation (NLT)

17 These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages.

--------------------

Annie C
Member # 14

Ecclesiastes 3:1New Living Translation (NLT)

A Time for Everything

For everything there is a season,

a time for every activity under heaven.

--------------------

Annie C
Member # 14

Lymetoo may I post the petition in a different category like activism??? I want people to sign it. Or is it off limits to Lymenet???

πŸ˜œπŸ˜™I started a Lyme petition for better treatment and awareness.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Where is the petition?? Sure, you can post it in Activism.

hopingandpraying... Your mailbox is full up!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Annie C
Member # 14

It's about Lyme awareness aimed towards CDC Senators FDA and towards listen to children. Even w/o a bite due to envitro breast milk etc... Yesterday's herx scared me to death. Reflection on the post of this thread/feed. I even sent it to every one on the Stupid FaceBook. I hate face book. But Petition.org automatically gives you over 24,000 readers.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

MannaMe,

The seminar was held by a local church's prayer group.

There were about 265 people in attendance, which was encouraging.

I am not sure if anyone was healed, but it is very possible. It was not a healing service, but more of a baptism in the holy spirit service, however they asked me what I wanted them to pray for when it was my turn.

I did not ask for healing for myself at that time. I asked for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit and healing for my grandson.

4 spirit filled believers prayed over me and layed hands on me, and when I was slain in the spirit, they knelt on the floor and kept praying over me , 2 of them in tongues. It felt like I was lying there for about 10 minutes.

I was also crying during this time. It was very powerful.

The book by Heidi and Roland Baker is called "Expecting Miracles".

I just read "The Holy Spirit and You" by Dennis and Rita Bennett, and I am also reading, "Welcome Holy Spirit" by Benny Hinn, which is very good.

He wrote a bunch of books, and I just happened to find that one and "How to heal the sick" by Charles and Frances Hunter at the Goodwill store...just when I needed them. [bow]

I found some video on youtube of Charles and Frances Hunter. Some of them are from their healing services and some of them are the instructional tapes that they used to teach people how to heal the sick, so you may want to check them out.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Very cool, Dekrator! I need to write the names of those books down for later.

About 10-12 yrs ago I went to a Benny Hinn revival or whatever you call it. It was amazing. I saw and heard things I'd never seen or heard before!

At one point they told us to come forward for healing and I was unable to get down to the floor area so I went as far as I could and I raised my arms for healing.

The Holy Spirit must have been there because I began to shake all over. I could barely stand because it felt like my legs were not going to hold me up. I know it was the power of God. It was really something. I can't say I was "healed" but I definitely felt God's power.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Cleaning my mailbox as fast as I can!
Annie C
Member # 14

Holy wow. What a wonderful way to end this day. Spiritual healings a d just knowing when you've been touch by the Holy Spirit. Holy Holy Holy. Prayers before bed. I love how thing are getting turned around in the right direction. Gods plans are so much bigger than any of mine. Sweet dreams everyone.
Good night ya'all.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

That's neat, Lymetoo!

Because so many people in this world need healing of one kind or another, I believe that if every Christian church, and people in general, would embrace the power of the Holy Spirit that is available for all believers (regular healing services, minister healing to people in our daily life) people would see healings frequently, and that would really create increased faith and draw more people to Christ.

I think that churches would be overflowing with people who are hungry to learn more about having a close relationship with God.

--------------------

Annie C
Member # 14

Well it's started again. Severe sore throat neck pain. Going into chest. Freezing in 50* outside. Complete body pain. Stiff neck. Just plain Herxing. Ya leave it to me to begin all this on Easter Eve.

Just plain sucks. I know the symptoms. I recognize what's beginning. Even with bed meds. I'm wide awake.

Like the book Silent Screaming. That's me right now. I simply want to scream Noooooo Please Nooooo
I can't do this again. But I have to.

I'm going to make more tea. And read The Book. Wow my neck hurts from the sore throat.

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šGreen Hearts

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annie...I am up so I will pray for you.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for you, Annie!

[bow] [group hug]

--------------------

Annie C
Member # 14

Thank you for prayers. I awoke happy. But still sore throat neck and body pain. Geeeeezzzzzz one would think you can get use to this and push onwards. I can't even push out a burp. πŸ˜‚

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers will continue for you and my thoughts too...hopeful the Lord will bring to your mind how much He loves you today.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie C
Member # 14

His love for me will never change. I'm praying and casting out this pain from this body and casting out this disease.

I am blessed I am happy.

--------------------

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello <<<<< Annie C >>>>>,

Your in my thot's and prayers, Praying for you, for release from pain,and a day of His peace and joy!!!

Jus' Silverwolfi

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you Annie
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB CodeοΏ½ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement