LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE: WhAT CAN YOU DO TODAY: Sept 6 to

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE: WhAT CAN YOU DO TODAY: Sept 6 to
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Picture changed as first one was too big

-

[ 09-07-2015, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: kam ]

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought I would come up with a catchy caption to go with the pic but it is not to be right now.

Able to meet friend 3 miels away at the forest area.

I cruised in power chair as she walked. Rosie did her happy dance.

WE got sprinkles but it is heating up now and sky is clear.

I have the funds to go see a new doc. I sure hope he will be abl eto help me within my budget.

Next step is to find someone to drive me.

Goal for today...make sure I eat several small meals during the day. I stopped eating at 1 pm yesterday. Not good.

I was not able to sleep last night and too out of it to get up and eat to see if that helped.

Did not realize I had stopped eating at 1 pm yesterday until this am.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks kam! they are praire dogs, right? years ago when i was a kid i really wanted a prairie dog for a pet. i ended up with mice. waaaay too many mice.

exciting here today. alarm at business next door(one with moldy cars) went off during sale...my biggest sale of the day as a matter of facct...i excused myself to call cops...last time a tree of his fell on his cars close to his good truck and i called and he was really greatful. cops were already on the way but it took a long time for them to get there. business was closed and i thought i heard footsteps running away but i couldnt see anything cuz i have planted so much foliage between him and me and there is a sort of solid fence too earlier today there was either an awful accident or big fire. so many sirens i ll find out tonight on the news i would have been really scared if the alarm went off at night. im the closest house.

i slowly got stuff out again. each day it gets hotter. i spend a lot of time talking to ppl on fb garage sale site but usually when they come they buy what they were asking about.

i talked with a lady who lives close and wants her pekinese and shih tzu to come play with etta and i was all excited until she went into long discussion about the dogs skin problems that vets cant figure out and cost so much money...

when the sale was supposed to be over-2;30 i came in and fell asleep in chair withut picking anything up...i need to wait for sun to go down. now im organizing office.

i sold my older, wood desk...i loved it but it was mold food and not right for computer and i bought a very light folding table with handle to carry it...metal and poly. for 35. on amazon prime. i dont like that it is made in china. im not reacting to off gassing that i know of...i always wonder with the china stuff thow its 2'x4' so lots of room for laptop and big enough to sort papers...i have to do that alot and i can look out my fav window to the woods so with the metal cart with 3 shelves i got last week my office is getting to gether

im sad to realize that the bloating is going away when i eat unhealthy food. white bread and almond butter...rst beef on hoagie roll(sm amount tho - got 3 meals out of it. coffee isnt makeing me sick when tea did. tomatoes and half banana didnt make me sick when 1/4 apple did. very wierd. bananas are a no no for some mold patients it depends on your genes and response to meds my doc didnt tell me to stop them yet but i did thinking that was problem but i guess not...i dont know..just enjoying not being bloated. oh...but i gained 3 lbs i think i know i gained. after tomorrow i am going to experiment and write everything down til i see doc fri ... and im getting my cholesterol checked this week(it was due) and im going to try to get cardiologist...they usually drop me after testing...i think they only want the ones they can do surgery on soon

i should be working on office...and im here. i surprised myself by selling a lot of books. i really have to cut down on books and keep what i have in plastic totes. so i priced them higher than most ppl do...i didnt really want to get rid of them...but as soon as the right person comes they buy a lot. one bought classics-many in really bad shape...another romance stuff..another fishing books from my son...and most christmas went too...so packing up tomorrow will be so much easier ...and take up so little space. neighbors want to do it again columbus day...i'll be ready for that...6 weeks away

ok...i do need to do something. too hot in livingroom and outside still but i have ac here

is HIKER traveling? my son and truck made it to nebraska he doesnt race til tues and wed im so glad this on is haveing some play time.. he was such a great dad and is still such a loyal husband...and good worker and volunteer...so glad hes having some fun

hope everyone else is ok and happy celebrating

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This wide screen is going to drive me nuts by the end of the week. (sorry to whine)

Kayak ..Those are meerkats (not sure I spelled it correctly)

Kam.. SO HAPPY you will get to see the DR .. hope he is a good one and that you can afford the treatment. Would be such a blessing!

My friend who teaches Sunday School with me went camping so I took care of it. Glad to have a few kids who haven't been coming lately, plus the regulars.

Kayak .. Maybe you should Google "FODMAPS" .. there are many foods that contain them and they cause bloating. Apples are one example.

Sadly, I do better with unhealthy food now too. The good stuff is high in salicylates. I also have to avoid nightshades, oxalates and histamine. There is literally nothing much left. Oh well.

Looking forward to cooler temps by Wednesday evening.

kayak .. here ya go ..

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/fodmaps/#axzz3l026T5t0

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ty tute...i didnt know about that

So do those little critters live in az?

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I think they are in Africa.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Ah. Wide screen is due to the big picture. Sorry. I will find another picture.

Able to drive a bit while Rosie ran in the undeveloped housing area. Lately, I have not been able to drive while Rosie ran as I did not trust my brain but today it was OK.

Looking forward to when I have the new power chair as I think it will be more comfortable than old and I can get in it and cruise around

Back lying down now.

iphone is not working this am. I use it for pictures, checking mail, FB, making notes, etc.

kam
Member # 3410

able to be on feet for a short time in kitchen trying to clean up a bit...more to do...i will be so glad when being on my feet does not make me get to the point i feel i am going to blow like a volcano and i can not even see what i am doing
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi gang! Happy Monday! Well, I'm here at work and it's super, super slow so far.

There was hardly any traffic on the roads this morning.

Wasn't feeling well over the weekend so didn't get my workout DVD's.

Helped Josh pack up some things on Saturday and this coming up weekend will help him clean his apartment.

Then we'll be done! Yay!

I hope everyone has a great day!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6136 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Kam...i feel like im almost the best i can get but i can only stand a few min. I can walk holding on to walker longer than i can stand at kitchen sink. Crazy disease. I just try to be creative and figure out how to live with it. I know. You do too..i know

Slow day at yard sale. There isnt much left so ppl just drive by and dont come in. Its gonna be the hottest day.

I have had calls and texts about the shelves iim selling. It would be good to see them
go...but theres so little left its going to be
easy to pack up

Neighbors bought my elliptical...i. gave them a good deal and he just mowed my back yard That looks like a hay field.

Im pretty sure ak had busy wkend planned with josh

Not sure if hiker is traveling

Im glad i didnt know about those bad storms in nebraska until they were over. Tutu can you see the before and after pics he sent on my fb page. That is one scarey looking cloud. But they are fine...so is my truck

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Oh...ak. we posted at same time. Tutu was wondering about you

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by kam:
Ah. Wide screen is due to the big picture. Sorry. I will find another picture.

-
Thank you, Kam!! It's almost like an OCD thing for me sometimes! Makes me want to pull my hair out. LOL!

[ 09-07-2015, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I'll have to go look, kayak. I never heard a thing about storms there. We hope to cool off with some storms later in the week. It will be nice.

editing to add: Kayak....I just checked your page. Nothing there. I guess it's on your son's page.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

My freakin body is so wierd! Yesterday i gained 3 lbs and it didnt surprise me cuz i ate white bread. Today i lost 9.5!!!
Im almost back to lowest weight?!?

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are right. Everyone keeps telling me to be more vigilant.

[group hug]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6136 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

kayak..i can not sit for long either most of the time.

With the exception when I am moving in the car and or moving in the power chair...still need to keep those trips short but at least I last longer.

I do not sit upright but slouch or low ride with feet up while in power chair.

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Tuesday-No exercise and just made some folders here at work. Getting off at 2 to go to my GP and then drop off a polo shirt at a friend's house so she can use her embroidery machine to make my work logo on it.

Kam-I loved the pic that you posted!

I hope everyone has a great day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

kam
Member # 3410

Able to get groceries this am. Usually I a in and out. But, got enough today to fill the freezer. First time the freezer has been full since the fire/water damage back in Dec.

Mostly Green Giant Frozen veggies. They had a 99 cent sale. 1st time I have seen them go for that price too.

I was OK as long as I was in the car just sitting and letting the car move me or in the elec cart sitting and letting the elec cart move me.

But, wanted to cry when I needed to get something off of a shelf..heart pounding and other things going on...the dry cough...fear because body was so low functioning.

Need to see if caregiver can come at 7 am or earlier so she can help me but then again...it is rare I am doing well enough to get groceries so not sure how to schedule that as i never know until that morning or even when I am there how long I will last.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Kam it always surprises me how easy driving is for me. Its getting harder tho with shoulder problem. 3-4 hrs is my limit without long rest

And my definition of sitting is recliner position...i cant sit upright for long. I found out last thanksgiving. I was trying to be polite and not leve early cuz dinner was late but after two hours i was in ters and couldnt talk

Ak...i dont care one bit if you exercise or not at this point...its good to know your ok

Im really starting to worry about hiker...

I slept really good thanks to gaba, vist, and cooler night

Not much pain in am

Letting myself read about gastroparesis this morning on new kindle book. Im going to eat different for a few days before doc appt fri and journal.

TUTU ALERT...NO WHEAT AND LOW DAIRY

at least for this week...theres a lot of other changes too but actually im really doing a lot of things right so dont have many changes ti make.

I need to finish picking up from yesterday, i have mums to put in ground and a few new pieces of furniture i accumulated to clean and seal...need to wait for lower humidity

But priority this week is prep for mold doc appt...journal, list questions, sleep,

I hope son and truck are ok. I heard there was hail and tornados south of him again

I think he races today and timorrow...the ppl that run event are known for beinf very safety cautiou . 150 acres of open field...with tents etc...

Ok...off to work for me....

--------------------

kam
Member # 3410

AK..yep. Just good to hear from you guys.

hint hint Hiker. [Smile]

Able to drag cat litter that was delivered today to cat box and fill the box up

Getting things from Amazon is working out better than having to wait until I am able to go to the store myself and price is the same or less...plus no shipping charge.

Not sure why that is. I thought I had to order a certain amount before no shipping charge but lately I can order one item and it still comes.

I was on a trial for amazon prime for a month ..wondering if that continued ...

hate it that brain does not work well enough to figure things out when i want to figure them out and ahve to wait.

Got a letter written and in a envelope to the cable company. Bill was twice the amount they told me it would be so hoping they will get it worked out.

Good news is they did not charge me for the land line hook up ...the telephone guy had a dial tone but i did not have one one my phone so it was of no use for me and he did not even try to figure out how to get a dial tone on my closed caption phone.

WE just had rain here...quiet rain ..dark clouds still all around us with patches of blue here and there.

tough for me to write the letter brain wise and get it in an envelope.

MannaMe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Daughter picked the grapes today and hubby worked at picking the grapes off the stems. Will make grape juice tomorrow.

I washed a 3/4 bushel of tomatoes. Want to cook them and make a barbeque sauce / ketchup with a recipe from my friend.

Canned 8 quarts of peaches.

Posts: 2247 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by kam:

Getting things from Amazon is working out better than having to wait until I am able to go to the store myself and price is the same or less...plus no shipping charge.

Not sure why that is. I thought I had to order a certain amount before no shipping charge but lately I can order one item and it still comes.

I was on a trial for amazon prime for a month ..wondering if that continued ...

-
Kam .. They are probably charging you the full fee now. (for the year) So if it continues, be sure that they have charged your credit card. Just a heads up.

Like you said, it may be the best deal for you even if you have to pay the $100 a year fee. (or whatever it is)

--

I've been having a lot of acid reflux lately. At least that's what I hope it is!

Went to exercise today .. Did 16 laps and 18 min on the machine. Still so nice that there are only about 10 people there each time!

I will drive to the nearby city tomorrow for a dermatologist appointment. I want him to remove a small growth on my chin that's been there for awhile and check some dark areas.

He removed a growth for me about 10-12 yrs ago. Very good plastic surgeon.

We had lots of rain today. Big downpours, but no complaining because we needed it!!

I do so hope that hiker is OK!!! [confused]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Manna...you are a busy bee! Wow...dont know if i ever could have done that

Prime costs 100. A year...its well worth it to me

I took two naps today, cooked a little, kept food/sx journal and now i am even more confused

Sorry bout the reflux tutu. Maybe its time for a recliner to sleep in!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I just wish I could EAT what Manna has! I'll let her do all the work.

[Wink]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I cant believe i cant sleep. But i got up late and napped 3 times.

Im so confused about food..almost everything new i tried todsy made me sick...maybe i ate too big of meals. They said sm meal was two eggs...maybe i should have had one

Only two dsys to mold doc and i dont know what to tell her

Im very slow getting house back together but i guess its ok...no one but me and etta here for two weeks

--------------------

kam
Member # 3410

Able to run 2 errands this am. Dropped off two payments to businesses.

DRove ona dirt road while Rosie ran in front of the car. We saw at least 3 deer also running or bouncing a long.

Back home now. Need to get water in the car and some food. I needed it while I was out this am.

But, need to rest first. Able to put some of the tea in the basket and feed cat. Heart was pounding by the time I laid back down.

Resting them hoping to be able to do more. Took a couple of excedrin. Both brain and body are struggling. Sometimes the excedrin helps.

kam
Member # 3410

Also sent message to a lady who took me down the hill a long time ago for an appointment. Hoping she can take me to the doctor's on the 24th.

Need to send message to another place I have in mind for a ride.

There also is a note on the bulletin board about a couple who will drive you around town with a van that has a lift for a power chair.

Need to contact them to see what it would cost to have them drive me down the hill or see if they even drive down the hill..van looks pretty old that they drive.

kam
Member # 3410

kayak..caregiver made me two eggs yesterday. I was only able to eat one.

I also have noticed that I do not feel well after eating eggs or the egg salad but then am oK while later...so wondering if eggs are something i need to cut back on too.

Hope you get the food thing figured out. Frustrating. And maybe why you are not sleeping well as you are not getting enough food in you each day.

That happens a lot to me. Did not sleep well last night..in and out of sleep...not even a full moon out. [Smile]

kam
Member # 3410

ManneME...fun reading your post. Hoping I can do that some day.
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kam--your mailbox is full.

Took a lymenet break but will post periodically.

Am meeting my exercise goals but am very tired and toxic right now.

Sounds like you are all keeping busy.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8877 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wednesday-Well, I got tons of sleep last night. Went to sleep around 9 and woke up at 4:45 or so. Took some magnesium and one Advil PM. Felt great this morning for a change.

You guys are awesome! It's so nice to hear that folks are concerned about me.

Kam-That's a great price on those veggies! That's like Kroger sale prices down here and that's on their brand!

Kayak-Hope you get to feeling better! What's going on with Hiker? I know Josh got kind of bogged down with sudden changes at school from the get go. Wonder if she's going through the same thing?

Manna-Putting up all those fruits and veggies are definitely worth it! I used to just blanch and freeze local farmer grown stuff. Now that I've moved back into the city I won't be doing to much of that anymore.

TuTu-Way to go on the exercise! I still haven't gone to the storage unit to dig out my workout DVD's. It's high on my list of things to do. I've got Thoracic Outlet Syndrome from my shoulder surgeries and weight loss might help some of my symptoms. Wish me luck!

BTW, I've got Amazon Prime too and they charged my card $99. I didn't realize that happens after your initial trial period ends. Course I love it for the free shipping and live streaming of movies, games, etc.

Anyways, hope everyone has an awesome day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

kam
Member # 3410

Able to kind of clean up the cat litter i poured on the oil spot to clean it up.

still need to get the pail to the trash can when health allows and still need to figure out how i am going to do that..most likely dump the pail into a larger trash bag

And still need to sweep the cat litter that spilled out from a hole in the trash bag.

Kind of out of it right now. Tried to clean up i nthe ktichen a bit but brain just could do it.

Resting now. Not sure if I will be able to do more or not. Trying to decide when to try and go to pick up the car.

it is getting hot as the day goes on but brain is just not working well enough to go now to take care of things...I think.

Yep. Looks like veg time..I have learned in the past when I try and push it I put myelf or Rosie in harms way.

I do not want to do that with hte brain not working well enough.

I also was able to count the tramadol to see if i had enough pills until i see the oc next. I did . This is good. I ran out last month.

Able to fill the water bottles but havne't put them in the power chair or car yet.

Need to clean the ddust pan too that i used to scrap the cat litter off of the oil spot.

I think it is going to be a hot one today. Not sure. I have yet to cehck the weatehr app. Hoping we get more rain to cool things down a bit.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ok. Correction. 99. And i cant fugure out how to stream movies or use photo storage. I would like to. I buy stuff and kindle. Thats all

Good to know hikers ok

Food is same. One egg was a little better but i am burping. Someone said GAPSdiet got them better. I dont think i could do it. Almost puked reading about it. Maybe if i was sick enough and someine else prepared it

Very slow day. Working on finding a place for everyrhung and getting it there

Hot. Storms later. Cooler weekend i rhink

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Good to see you, hiker! I was getting worried!

kayak.. The GAPS diet focuses on bone broth. I'm not sure it's worth it. For me, it just increases my intake of histamine and I react.

One way would be to use a pressure cooker, but I'm not convinced it would help me that much. I would have to prepare the bone broth with just about nothing for seasoning.

Made the trip to the city and did a little shopping at the Christian book store. I found two games for our SS kids. One is on scripture and one is a quiz game for people and places in the Bible. Should be fun!

I won't have the little growth on my face removed until early October. He thinks it's a cyst, but could be more involved. He will biopsy it and the darker area on my temple as well. Then decide whether or not to remove the one on my temple.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I never got to sleep last night. Not exactly sure why. I tried to sleep for 1 1/2 half hrs but got up before first hour was up. I forget why even. Whole day has been strange and ireally made some bad decisions at the end of the day. Im afraid i have put myself and maybe the neighborhood in danger.

I have made big mistakes kind of regularly since car accident. I usually lose money but noone else knows and it doesnt hurt anyone but me. But this time i ws friendly with a couple who helprd me mov ed somting heavy. I was having trouble getting a frgiend to help. And the lady i was buying it from called these strangers off the street and i dont even know why i did it...i brought them home to unload it for me. So they were in my house. Saw my situation. I saw them casing the place out...many questions about sons car...how long it would be here...i hope im wrong. I hope they werr happy to have the $20. I gave them...but gut is telling me to get loud alarm on house. Maybe cars. I feel awful. I put the neighbor lady who always helps me in danger. And theres no way to tell when it might happen

I got the livingroom about half put back together. Its lookin pretty good. Less cluttered.

Im very tired riggt now. I have every light on in hiuse. I should let myself sleep. I hope noone gets hurt because of me. I just feelso stupid

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Can you afford to get a security system, kayak?

The most worrisome part is their asking about your son's car.

Hope you are able to sleep and that it's nothing to worry about!

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Thsts what i was thinking about. Security system. Do u think that would help? If they bre s k in it mkes noise and neighbors call cops. They run?

I backed the van in front of the car and squished my little cr kitty cornrr so they would have to move at least one othrr car before they could get his car

This is the 2 nd time i am trying to go to sleep...i did dishes and stuff and now im.sleepy and its cool enough in my comfy chair

Thx for helping

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I think they were asking about the car so they would know he would not be showing up to come get it. They may try to break in after his car is gone?

A true security system would alert the police automatically.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

I am awake. Still dark out. Hoping I will be able to do something today. Found a very dirty cup in the cupboard yesterday when I went to make my licorice tea.

Ugh. Not sure which caregiver did not wash the dishes before putting them away.

I think when ones job is to wash dishes they start out OK but with time things go down hill.

CAt is telling me she wants back out so need to get up and let her out.

Just woke up feeling defeated before the day begins so thought it might help to come here.

Also going to take a couple of excedrin to see if that helps.

I need to get blood work done today if possible. Also hoping i have what it takes to order checks.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Yeah. Im calling about a system today. My brain is so messed up two nights ago i did my checkbook and it was the8 th and my auto mortgage payment had not been taken out. I searched and searched for it but couldnt fiind it. My balance was real low too...not enough for mortgage...so i scraped together enough frim what i save for heat and kids bdays and transferred it in

I figured out the balance was low cuz i paid my two creduit cards twice this month...by mistake...and it was a lot cuz im trying to pay it off-its leftover from fixing bath

Still...i was freaked about why bank didnt take mort payment. I called as soon as they opened and they HAD taken it...my eyes didnt see it...all that stress all night...never slept

I have had two nights no sleep at all and 3 nites only 3-4 hrs at most

My eyes arent working...my judgement is way off...ive been axious since i came to this house about bears getting in. Its so low to gr To gr ound. But there are more and more crazies and elderly targeted break ins...most frim druggies-they just walk in to houses during the day when ppl are there and demand drugs and $ i hardly have prescriptions-no narcotics-but im so scared they will think my supps will get them high and take them
Im going to talk to cops also and ask what else to do
Etta is turning into real helper dog.. she never barks for no reason. Last night i forgot stewed bkueberries were cooking...i was so tired i didnt want to get up...but she wouldnt quit. Shes very specual and always tells me if someone is near house

I dint like the way theworld is changing...nh has a big drug problem now. So does Alaska my brother says

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hi kam...we posted at same time i guess. I hope you have a good day. We deserve it, huh? Its not like we have really high expectations....no plans to run marathons or climb mountains!

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-Got to bed around 11 so I'm tired. Not to much going on here at work. Had to pinch hit for the title clerk, (her little daughter is sick) so did a little paperwork for her this a.m.

Ahead on my sales folders so just get to sit here, surf the net and answer the phone.

BTW, my attorney filed my divorce papers yesterday. They emailed me a copy but I couldn't read them because I was here at work and almost started to cry. Will look at them later when I'm at home.

Kam-Ugh! That's gross that someone put away dirty dishes! I've done that by accident when I wasn't sure dishes from the dishwasher were clean or dirty.

Kayak-Why the heck were they asking how long your son's car was going to be there? That's weird as all get out! At my old place I bought my wireless burglar alarm system and monitoring is only $15 a month. I'd definitely check into getting a system! Stay safe and thank God for your little 4-legged alarm!

My Mom lives in a really bad neighborhood so she's fenced in her front and back yard but that still leaves the driveway and side door vulnerable. I put in deadbolts years ago and she's got an uber alarm system, glass breakage, windows, exterior door to laundry room in her carport, etc. It sure helps us sleep at night!

TuTu-You and I are on the same page where Kayak's concerned!

Hiker-I missed your post yesterday! Speaking of toxic, I'm out of Apple Pectin and am ordering some today from Amazon. I'm still using the wand on the weekends if I can squeeze it in. I've yet to get started on my exercise routine. Looking forward to making some positive changes in my life!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I signed with security system...mayb i should have looked into it more. This is cellular suppiseabley harder for crooks to figure out...cheap startup...more per month
I c a n control it from phone, keychain thing or controllers. .i can get out and get all noney back in 45 days...if i dont like it....better than cell phone contract. ..but a lot of money if i want out after 45 days

I ate almond butter and bueberries on rice cake and was fine...just water...rhen had 4 oz haddock, 1/2 c beets and potato and was iffy....

Van is back safe...9 bucks gas for 7 miles!

Whew! I love my yaris...fill it up every. 6 weeks

Rest of day is rest and prep for mold doc tomorrow

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

You have a van?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

No i had to rent one to pick up something i found at yatd sale...son has my truck in nebraska

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

OH... I was confused for a bit!

Hope you get some help from the mold doc.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday to me. Of course, it will just be a normal day of work. Maybe just relaxing tonight. No big plans.

Work is crazy right now and will be even crazier next week. I have not felt well at all lately, so if I post less, it is just that I am busy and very tired.

Have a great Friday.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8877 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Happy birthday, hiker! I hope you have a few good celebrations today!

And I REALLY hope you start feeling better soon!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Where were you when the world stopped turning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHnadJ-0hE

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

Happy Birthday Hiker. TGIF. I will try and empty my message boxes soon.

A bit of a pressure cooker feeling going on again this am. Even the cat and dog do not need to do much to annoy me.

I keep it to myself though as I know it is a health thing.

Going to ask doc when I see him if there is somethign that will help. Do not want to take a pill...something else.

Like running away...but need vehicle that is safe and reliable first.

HOping to give Rosie and I a sit down shower while the caregiver is here today.

Rosie has been itching more than normal for awhile now. Started when I took her to the groomers 3 visits ago.

I do not think it is fleas but with black curly hair it is difficult to tell.

Hoping to drop car off to get drivers side door handle installed on the outside. I will load up power chair, drop car and key off and then head home in power chair.

That will help me feel less trapped in my body.

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Yay!!! Happy and tired. Didn't take anything last night for sleep so got about 3-4 hours sleep. Stopped at Dunkin Donuts this morning and got a toasted multi-grain bagel/veggie cream cheese and a large dark roast iced coffee with mocha and skim milk to celebrate!

Every time I come to this thread I love looking at the picture that Kam posted. It's like taking a mini vacay!

Kayak-You probably have a much better system than what I had. My Mom's is pricey but she has alot of extra things on hers. Glad to hear you have one!

Hiker-First things first.....happy birthday!!! Hope you're able to do a little something to celebrate.

I thought it might be crazy at your job! Josh is trying to hang in there too. He's moving in today and I'll help him clean his apartment tomorrow. Hope we can all adjust to these changes! Also get well soon, being sick sure doesn't help things.

I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

kam
Member # 3410

OK got the shower and gave Rosie a shower too this am. Not sure if I posted that or not.

Also dropped off car to get handle on drivers side put on and then went back to pick it up via the power chair ....hot, hot, hot

but cooled down now..enough that we had hail for a minute or two plus a down pour...but air conditioning unit just went on so need to get up and turn it off..windows are open..guess it did not cool down enough

feeling sicker than baseline..looking forward to 8 pm when i take the sleeping pills and hopefully will nod off and get a break from the 2001 flu.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I will read your posts tomorrow i think. Im still trying to find food i can eat. I have pain and bloating for hours after i eat anything. Mold doc says anti inflm diet but i cant figure out what that is ..they all contradict each other

If i dont eat i cant think or get up...anyway. im exhausted. Still trying to figure it out. Doc sid it probably wasnt brought on by welchol but she also told me it has aspartame in it...just a little. But i stopped taking that stuff 30 yrs ago. Also since those guys worked on my road i think my water smells funny. And etta is refusingvto drink it. I dont drink much...but i guess i should have it tested. Dont know how to do that and still need Ty o get more stuff put awsy and oout of house

Really tired now. Hope i sleep. Belly still hurts. I think i had oatmeal at 6

See u tomorrow

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, get the water tested. Hope it's OK!

Aspartame .. that's awful!! That would make anyone sick.

I'll see what I can find on inflammation.

http://www.oprah.com/health/Dr-Perricones-List-of-Pro-Inflammatory-Foods

http://theconsciouslife.com/top-10-inflammatory-foods-to-avoid.htm

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ty tute...the second one looks really good but i will have to print it out and highlite and take notes to keep it straight

The oprah one was pretty basic and i stay away from all those foods except honey

I have local,organic honey and put a drop in some teas. Honest...probably less than 1/8 teaspoon a dsy. The better artical had honey on its good list so i am keeping it.

When i shopped yesterday i noticed foods i
had been buying dir a long time that had 2-3 ingredients. Changed the ingredients with no warning.

This world makes it so hard to eat healthy

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I woke feeling really bad...severe headache and joint pain all over. Headache could be caffiene withdrawal or sinus...trying to figure that out

Im going back on all my anti inflam a supps like curcumin and fish oil that i stopped becayse of gi prob

The joint pain is getting better. I think we have 3 days rain to come that makes keeping humidity down hard. And increases my change of sinus

So i have a list and am starting the day

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement