LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » X-RATED Tick Sex Stuff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: X-RATED Tick Sex Stuff
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to close your eyes when reading this one. I did.

Send to:

Exp Appl Acarol. 2016 Feb 10. [Epub ahead of print]
Evidence of female sex pheromones and characterization of the cuticular lipids of unfed, adult male versus female blacklegged ticks, Ixodes scapularis.

Carr AL1, Sonenshine DE2, Strider JB Jr1, Roe RM3.
Author information

1Department of Entomology, North Carolina State University, Campus Box 7647, Raleigh, NC, 27695-7647, USA.
2Department of Biological Sciences, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, 23529, USA.
3Department of Entomology, North Carolina State University, Campus Box 7647, Raleigh, NC, 27695-7647, USA. [email protected].
Abstract

Copulation in Ixodes scapularis involves physical contact between the male and female (on or off the host), male mounting of the female, insertion/maintenance of the male chelicerae in the female genital pore (initiates spermatophore production), and the transfer of the spermatophore by the male into the female genital pore.

Bioassays determined that male mounting behavior/chelicerae insertion required direct contact with the female likely requiring non-volatile chemical cues with no evidence of a female volatile sex pheromone to attract males.

Unfed virgin adult females and replete mated adult females elicited the highest rates of male chelicerae insertion with part fed virgin adult females exhibiting a much lower response.

Whole body surface hexane extracts of unfed virgin adult females and males, separately analyzed by GC-MS, identified a number of novel tick surface associated compounds: fatty alcohols (1-hexadecanol and 1-heptanol), a fatty amide (erucylamid), aromatic hydrocarbons, a short chain alkene (1-heptene), and a carboxylic acid ester (5β-androstane).

These compounds are discussed in terms of their potential role in female-male communication. The two most abundant fatty acid esters found were butyl palmitate and butyl stearate present in ratios that were sex specific.

Only 6 n-saturated hydrocarbons were identified in I. scapularis ranging from 10 to 18 carbons.
KEYWORDS:

Blacklegged tick; Chemical communication; Cuticle; Cuticular lipids; Ixodes scapularis; Lyme disease; Pheromones; Reproduction; Ticks
PMID:

[PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Link Here- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26864785

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you know my life is in the gutter to click on a topic like this...now i ll see if it can keep my attention

Ok. Read it. Most i got from that is guy ticks prefer skinny virgin ticks. What else is new?

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the most sex I'll be gettin' on my Valentine's day

[toilet]

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can always count on you to add humor and blessings to our lives, Tincup. You're still in my rock and roll hall of fame.
Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now we can pass a law that they always have to wear condoms.
Lyme gone forever!!!!

MADDOG

Posts: 3996 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[lol] You all are just TOO funny!

Interesting note- you wouldn't expect this article to in a good scientific journal, but more likely published in the IDSA bad boys, nasty people CDC rag- the "Lancet". Trash I say, pure trash!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maddog, I am picturing insects really having lives like us living in tiny little towns where they can go to the store and purchase tick condoms and groceries and such. too funny.

--------------------
Be thankful in all things- even difficult times and sickness and trials - because there is something GOOD to be seen

Posts: 3558 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LisaK- what medications are you taking? HA! Funny you are!

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Just had a piece of a flash back. Didn't we have a post that we told a story and then the next person picked it up there and we kept going and going, making it all up as we went?

Anyone remember?

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do - ticks went to the winter Olympics in Canada, I recall...

and I think where we left off is that a tick was going to the store for protection and they didn't have anything small enough...

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So now we have the problem in the story--there wasn't anything small enough-- sooo, the little ticks in their awful little town called Tickville, MUCH worse than Grinchville, convened at a summit prior to the Winter Olympics, because we all know what happens at The Winter Olympics . . .

Who is writing the resolution?

Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Be my guest goofy you.

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno about this storyline! Anyone else want to try to rescue it?!
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rescue on the way....I think we've finally lost it!

-

-

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Leave it to you, Steve, to come up with the perfect pictoral complement!

And I guess you've blown up the upper pic size 10,000 times so we can see it?

Now where does our story go from here? Will ticks get the willies from this?

Tincup
Member # 5829

I can't believe you posted that. Laughing too hard now- going to choke on my English muffin. Bad bad bad. But, funny.

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

He's right! We've lost it!

Maybe the authors you mentioned at the top would like comments?

me
Member # 45475

Oh no, they will not. For, the blood-sucking vampires, at their summit, had no interest nor time for such tawdry behavior--you didn't expect that twist, did you?

Instead, they went to the top of the summit for their Tickville Summit, again, much worse than Grinchville. Out of their filthy, bacteria-ridden mouths, they began to conspire as they rubbed their little insect legs together in fervent excitement. For as you know, this whole tick/Lyme thing is a conspiracy, so who better to conspire than the ticks?

Okay, next co-author . . .

LisaK
Member # 41384

hmmmm.... a tick story? or just any story???.

--------------------

LisaK
Member # 41384

OK , I see ME started it...

--------------------

LisaK
Member # 41384

But.... one of the dirty low down ticks realized it left it's tiny little curling iron on at home and started to cry....

--------------------

me
Member # 45475

The other ticks laughed their evil laughs at Tickula, the unfortunate tick who left her curling iron at home.

"Bahahahaha! You are REALLY crying because you left your curling iron at home?!! We all know curling irons are so 1990's!"

Tickula, with her uncurled do, scurried away in shame. If only Tickula knew how unimportant the matter of a forgotten curling iron was at this IMPORTANT summit. Tsk, tsk, ticks.

MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL !!!!! I want to see one of them little mini TICKS, left off the D, substituted a T.

HIT A FIRE HYDRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HE HE HE HE HE !!!!!!!

Or wright their name in yellow in the snow!!!!!

MADDOG

[ 02-18-2016, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: MADDOG ]

Posts: 3996 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Member # 45475

I TOLD you the summit had important stuff to discuss. And oh yes, that is a VERY integral theme to the next twist . . .

And the author of the next twist awaits. . .

Robin123
Member # 9197

(to be read aloud as a bedtime story)

EXTREMELY important stuff to discuss!! Turns out our ticks still vacationing in Vancouver long after the winter Olympics were over got wind of Canadian field scientists doing some hanky ticky panky...

They heard that scientific research had ALREADY been done on the Wee Willie idea! that tick condoms had ALREADY been developed, thanks to major grant funding! [shake]

and that Canadian field scientists had been CAPTURING - oh, the thought of it - their brethren and taking them to the - ohmagosh - hard to say it, but, l, but l, a, -- ok, l-a-b --

and putting their friends under the - oh, the thought of it - microscope! for outfitting with the Wee Willies! Can you IMAGINE?! [Eek!] (pass the smelling salts...)

and then releasing them back into the wild, where indeed, unsurprisingly, there was a bit of female tickchatter about this new situation...

but the thought of it, oh, oh, oh - you see, ticks are VERY proud of their generations, their thousands of progeny, even tho they DO have a hard time remembering all their names...

The winter Tickville Summit (its location chosen for its many tick shopping opportunities), chaired by Who, Me? quickly decided it was time to leave Canada and head south. So where would they go and how?

And would any of them have time to write their name in the snow, and was that even a good idea, being that they didn't want to be seen anymore? Hy Drunt didn't think so...

And would Tickula have time to get her curling iron as they departed?

[ 02-19-2016, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

me
Member # 45475

Bravo, Robin123,Bravo!

They headed south, but decided NOT to go to Texas because that new fan dangled 8 foot fence had been built, and they knew it was IMPOSSIBLE to pass this impenetrable tick border, where ticks don't even exist.

Tickula, batting her long lashed eyes at Hy Drunt (was he the runt of the tick litter?), holding her non-tick-did-hairdo up high, puffed up her chest. "I'll show the rest of my tickfelowhood! I'm going to get get my crimper, crimp my do, and alas, penetrate the 8 foot fence! Hmmph!"

And to "new" chartered territory she started . . .

LisaK
Member # 41384

BUT..... being as high maintenance as Tickula is , she had a second thought and decided instead of tackling her own doo she would rather visit her FAVORITE beauty salon, Curl Up and Dye. she wanted look her absolute best before her departure and of course a professional tick stylist can do much better with that crimper.

Also, visiting the salon would also give her a chance to gossip with the ladies, and TIckula lovvveed to gossip!

Upon entry into the lavish tick haven, Curl Up and Dye, Tickula noticed that a local celebrity was being fussed over in the center chair. It was Sir Infectalot! Sir Infectalot was very popular with the ladies because he knew how to treat them right. Plus, he was by all means the most handsomest male to be seen within 350 miles.

TIckula noticed Sir Infectalot was swarmed by local fussmakers and she became jealous and knew she had to somehow become the center of his attention. This wouldn't be to hard of a task as she was, of course, the local mantrap. She quickly had her favorite stylist quaff her hair while she slapped on some lip color. In an instant she was fabulous.

She made her way over to Sir Infectalot and thrust herself through the doting crowd while pretending to trip and fell right into the unsuspecting man's lap. He was pleasantly surprised when she lifted her head exposing her nearly perfect face.....

--------------------

Robin123
Member # 9197

Sir Infectalot grimaced as this lovely female tick with her gorgeous do and make-up fell into his lap, since there had been something wrong there for a little while, something he couldn't get off his private part,

and he was thinking he better go see a tick doctor soon, if one would even recognize what was going on...something that happened after he was knocked out one day...

steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, don't stop you three!!! I'm laughing my ass off...

This does make you/US feel better, at least for a short time.

I'll come back with something, but please keep this post going... [Smile] You're as (BAD as me)!

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaK
Member # 41384

....if anyone knew the private shame he held his life and fame would be ruined forever!

Just then , a police man entered the door and while holding his badge high in the air for all to see, he shouted out, ".....

--------------------

me
Member # 45475

The police officer didn't have to say it twice. Sir Infectalot jumped up, Tickula flying into the air. Sir Infectalot was saved. If he had 8 more legs, he would have given the officer 16 legs up!
Robin123
Member # 9197

TIckula landed on the policeman, who didn't realize that he had a new companion. He checked the address again, then realized it was the wrong address and left. Now where were they going? There was Tickula, all made up and ready to go, but this was not in the plans!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[lol] [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Sir Infectalot was hearing wild laughter. He didn't know where it was coming from.

He looked around, and it was the other lady ticks in the Curl Up and Dye salon laughing at the fact Tickula had landed in his lap, he had jumped up startled by the sudden appearance of the policeman, she got lost,

and they were teasing him - lost your new girlfriend so quickly?

sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanwhile Tickula was hitching a ride, something passed down for generations in her family, but not her intention at the moment. Nonetheless, she found herself attached to the man in blue. Bad timing to say the least. Just when she had grabbed the attention of Sir Infectalot. And on top of everything her lip stick was smeared.
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Tickula was stunned to hear the policeman's next conversation on his cell: "Yes, I could use a vacation soon. Would like to visit y'all in Texas. Plan to leave in a couple days."

Texas!! The state with the 8-foot-high fences to keep out ticks?! Looks like Tickula was going to get to test out her ability to get through that fence! Good thing she was a skinny little tick. Not sure about the virgin part though...

Maybe it was worth losing Sir Infectalot after all...

me
Member # 45475

Aaah, Texas. Saddle up, she thought. So, she rode with the police officer in his police car to Texas.

Oh my goodness! Her varmity little mouth watered at all the wildlife--so much to choose from. Being the adventurer she was, she set out for the fence. She would show all those silly little know-nothings.

Should she hitch a ride on a bird? Climb the fence? Walk through a crack? Decisions, decisions.

Then, she saw a bunch of bull. I mean, bulls. Whoa! The bull, I mean Bulls, were HUGE! Everything really IS BIGGER in Texas. She would have to find a new salon and get her hairdo done bigger. Oh, the adventures ahead!

But first, she jumped on the bull. What in the world? All of the sudden, she was bucked up and down and around and every which way. Then, she hear loud thundering and was going fast, fast, fast. The wind was whizzing in her ears, the fields a blur as the ride on the bull became crazier.

WAIT! It wasn't thunder that she heard. She was on a bull that was part of a stampede. The bulls and Tickula stampeded right through that impenetrable fence. Wahahaha!

Tincup
Member # 5829

And what's on the other side of the fence? Tell me, tell me do!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

Here to tell you that Tickula landed in Mexico at that point - where amazed Mexican tick witnesses took to calling her Tickulina, or more completely, Tickulina Toro, since that's how she arrived.

They even started serenading this amazing gringa tick with songs in honor of her achievement, while strumming on little tick guitarras.

She was delighted with the reception and quickly borrowed some lipstick and mascara, as well as a curling iron. She had her eye on Taco Tick. She was in her element again...

She was also recalling with amazement her quick trip on the policeman and how delicious he tasted...

While the local garrapatas were quite enamoured with her, they were also a bit interested in exploring the pickings in los Estados Unidos by heading norte through the large hole in the fence that Tickulina and her entourage had created. Just don't tell the ticks for Trump...

Meanwhile, Sir Infectalot back in Canada had grumpily started referring to himself as Sir Wincelot, and was wondering how to find a tick doctor who would recognize what had happened to his private part...

And the tick summit knew they had to move on, south, out of Canada and away from the strange curse...

LisaK
Member # 41384

Sir Infectalot, aka Wincelot, who had NOW become infamously known as "Wee Willy Winky" by local inhabitants when they caught wind of his little secret..... "It MUST have been that gossipy hair dresser Ixodius!!" said Sir Infectalot to himself, "I knew I shouldn't have believed him when he said I could trust him!"

Infectalot had been beguiled by Ixodius' infectious smile and cunning words and in a moment of vulnerability while sipping chai in his stylist chair, spilled all of his darkest secrets.

One night, while in a state of desperation after intoxicating himself with a drop of vodka, Wincelot called upon a woman known simply as The Hag. She was the local herbalist healer who lived in a rickety old shack made of used matchsticks and other garbage as she had been shunned by the moderns of society for they didn't approve of her old time ways.

The Hag welcomed Wincelot into her musty quarters and although she couldn't help him with his problem, she told him of a magical healer in a place called New York. His name was Dr. Horrorwitzer. Wincelot set out immediately to see him......

Meanwhile, Tickulina Toro, was enjoying her new found fame

--------------------

LisaK
Member # 41384

After attaching himself to several unsuspecting doe and stags, Wincelot finally made it to the office of Dr. Horrorwitzer. he crept under the glass door to his office and waited eagerly while listening to any words that may help.

Wait! Instead of love and healing towards ticks, he heard voices cursing about them! Words like blood sucker, and scumbag, and damn bugs!

Oh no, to travel such a long journey only to be ridiculed.

--------------------

sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wincelot was now questioning Hag's credibility. He felt distraught, like he might never get an answer to his problem. His mind began to wander. "Maybe I will end up going from doctor to doctor only to be dismissed as being crazy" he thought.

But what was Wincelot to do......."I can't live like this"!!! The strange apparatus on his private parts was starting to be painful. It was keeping him up at night and fatigue was setting in. It also felt like his legs were going numb and he felt dizzy.

Feeling all these symptoms was disturbing. Wincelot thought to himself, "maybe I'm just hungry". So he attached himself to a really cute young lady and began to feed.

Later that night Wincelot wakes up to a dark, empty office. He felt so very ill and had a horrible taste in his mouth. "Maybe I AM crazy" he thought.

Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Meanwhile in Mexico, Tickulina was having the time of her life. And she looked stunning wearing a new shade of lipstick.
me
Member # 45475

Back in Mexico, Tickulina decided to buy a sombrero, for her hairdo was all messed up after the bull-bucking stampede escapapade through the 8 ft. impenetrable penetrable fence.

Prancing along, she found herself swept up in the middle of a Dia de los Muertos parade. She looked around, wide-eyed at all of the excitement until she came across a wooded area, and low and behold! Ticks, everywhere!!!

"Hola, Bonita," a particularly handsome tick, known as Senor Panchito, said to Tickulina. She looked around in awe. So many hombres to choose from!

sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Some very handsome hombres indeed. But what were they saying? It dawned on her that there was a communication barrier; and this could indeed be a problem.

The excitement of the adventure was wearing off and her mind drifted back to the awkward but somewhat sexy encounter with Sir infectalot (wincelot). There was just something very special about him; something she couldn't quiet put her finger on.

Everything had happened so fast. She made it to the big fence and now she was missing home. Her family was likely worried, and she missed her friends, Beau Relllia, and Anna Plasmosis.

Tickula was hot and tired. Her mascara was smeared; the sombrero was so not her style; and as she attempted to feed, it was mucho spicy and burned her mouth. Tickula was homesick.

Being as clever as she was, she knew she could make it back home. Tickula would make it another adventure and see the whole country as she made her way back. But first she needed to rest and she drifted off to sleep wrapped in a burrito.

Tincup
Member # 5829

She began hearing the sweet sounds she knew as a little bitty larvae rolling through her thoughts and dreams.

Boom, boom, boom...

http://tiny.cc/k8ce9x

Through the fog she could see Anna swaying and singing with her down by the fountain after a long night dancing at the burlesque show down on Bourbon Street.

In her dreams she knew she HAD to go home. She just had to go home. But how to get there, all the way back to n'orleans? Iko, Iko!

She finally fell to her knees and prayed for an answer as her fine lace drawers blew gently in the breeze, kinda like her friend TuTu's drawers do when she prances around Lymenet.

[ 02-23-2016, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Tincup ]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

OK, shoot me. I never read a romance novel. Geeze! Maybe I should add that to my bucket list?

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

"Ok, shoot me!" Tickulina awoke to find Senor Panchitico by her side, fending off a gang of ticks that burst in upon them in the woods -

"No, no," cried Tickulina, struggling to get free from a piece of arroz in her burrito bed. She was quite taken with Senor Panchitico, her newest catch. "Can't we get back to town, and quickly?"

"Si, si," said Panchitico. "Follow me." And he led her quickly back to the lively town festivities.

"I'm going to take you to see one of my favorite groups - they play Tico, Tico, our song, and they have 8 legs!!!!!!!!"

And both mucho enjoyed the show, recorded for all to watch at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-OpQS2zdQ

The quartet was overheard to say they were taking their show on the road, in the States. She felt right at home with them, with their 8 legs! Maybe this was a chance to get back home, if she could convince Senor Panchitico to come with her...

Ride in on toros, ride out on guitarras? She was certainly going to have an historia to tell her thousands of grandchildren...

[ 02-23-2016, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Robin123
Member # 9197

Meanwhile, Sir Wincelot had seen a notice in the office of an upcoming symposium on ticks at Johns Hopkins. He decided to make his way over there to see if anyone could help figure out what had happened to him.

He caught a bird flight to the train station and then enjoyed many passengers as they traveled to Baltimore...

Robin123
Member # 9197

And last but not least, Beau Rellia and Anna Plasmosis, along with Erhl Ichia had convinced the tick summit that it was best to leave now, even though they had no idea where Tickulina had gone - it was just too unsafe for them to stay.

Many did know what had happened to Sir Infectalot, and while they ticktittered about it, it was all a bit too strange. And he wasn't the only one it had happened to, judging from all the rumors - there were more WWWs (see above)...

So they all travelled south on a passing flock of birds to Seattle, where they all decided to check out Starbucks first, to help charge them up after the journey...

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MADDOG
Member # 18

And we could have avoided this if we had ask Just Don to tell us were to get them mini condoms.

I am in for it now!!!!!!!

HE HE HE HE HE !!!!!!!!!!!!

MADDOG

Robin123
Member # 9197

More laughter was heard. Was it for bulls in Texas stampeding through the fence? Was it for Dr Horrorwitzer and his tick-unfriendly office? For John Lee Hooker's relaxing soundtrack for Tickulina? For the 8-legged guitarists?

Johns Hopkins helping Sir Wincelot? Starbucks coffee? Tickulina's lipstick ending up all over the burrito? Tutu's fine lace drawers wafting in the breeze? What?

You started all this, Maddog - what do you want, a condom statue in your honor or a fire hydrant with your name on it?

So are you going to contact Just Don for us?

MADDOG
Member # 18

I told Don and left him this address.

MADDOG

MADDOG
Member # 18

Robin123
How about a fire hydrant condom so my favorite hydrant stops rusting.

HE HE HE HE HE !!!!!

MADDOG

Robin123
Member # 9197

What a visual... [lol]

Poor Just Don! He don't know what he's getting into here!

LisaK
Member # 41384

MEANWHILE....

on the east coast in Washington, DC, Tickulina's cousin, Boris Borellio, was commandeering a vicious raid on all political parties because he had enough of humans ruling the world!

There were thousands of eight legged volunteers eager to infiltrate the system, and the presidential candidates were the first to be charged upon. All of the poor suckees had no idea why they have been feeling out of sorts, and no dr. could understand either since nothing was apparently wrong with anyone's bloodwork.

The political candidates got crazier and crazier as their blood became more and more infected with the exchange of fluids from the thousands of rebels fearlessly attacking! It was hidden mayhem, as the rebels were all nymphs and signed a pact to never let themselves get full enough to be seen by the typical human eye,

thus, preventing much needed help for the human hosts. They were losing all control and started using limited vocabulary with a penchant for the the word, "LIAR!"

--------------------

just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy,,,leave you goons alone for one second

AND look at the trouble you cause!!!

Course then again that would be way too dull,,,and you are all sharp as a tack.

I dont have a source for those things,,,Maddog. Maybe we can google up some??

Us working stiffs need an extra nap now and then,,,ya know!!!

What was your question again???

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

[lol]

Hey Don!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Robin123
Member # 9197

Just Don, all kinds of things happen here when you ain't lookin' - you're welcome to read through our [loco] story and add something...
MADDOG
Member # 18

Hi Don
Looks like we got you out of hibernation!!!

I was wondering how you were doing.

Good to hear from you!

MADDOG

Tincup
Member # 5829

You all are making me laugh and blush at the same time. Funny ones you are!

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

Boris Borrelio decided to organize tick caucuses everywhere - they decided to run their own candidates -

BorreliaSanders wanted to make it possible for all ticks to access caucuses, no matter what their means. BorreliaClinton wanted female ticks to have greater say. BorreliaTrump didn't want any ticks that had crossed borders to attend.

And there were more tick candidates in the woodwork, when they weren't occupied with feeding on something...

Most of all, they were tired of humans who were trying to eradicate them. Like take Sir Wincelot's experience - trying to go for help at Dr Horrorwitzer's office and only hearing how he and his kind represented the scum of the earth.

They had to do something - they needed to come up with a plan to beat the humans at their game, especially the strange game they had heard about happening to Canadian ticks. No tick wanted to face such a fate. But could they even agree on anything? It looked doubtful...

LisaK
Member # 41384

and then it rained for 9 days straight and most of them had gotten soaked and went under rocks and things to seek protection.....

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement