LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE .. What can you do today? April 10

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE .. What can you do today? April 10
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good afternoon, everyone! I'm ready for a NAP!! Then off to see hubby's show again. I'm taking two friends along.

Kayak .. if you have DE, make sure it is food grade before ingesting. And begin SLOWLY.

PS .. I'm still feeding birds. I guess I'm hooked!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tutu--Do you have a hummingbird feeder. I love to watch them.

Raining here--cold and wet, so riding indoor exercise bike today.

Doing my usual weeks worth of laundry, too.

Have a great week! [Cool]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunday-Bought more Sunflower Lecithin and Red Algae Silica. Cooked breakfast and dinner, did dishes. Walked one mile and checked out the YMCA.

$60 sign up fee and $32 a month thereafter. Can use many different Y's around the country. Haven't made the big commitment yet but seriously considering it. They offer tai chi and water exercises that I'd love to do.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im making progress on taxes. Took two breaks...one to walk around yards and see flowers coming up...just see green here but 20 min away by ocean is different climate and i saw daffodils there yesterday

Im not sure how many of the floweribg shrubs i planted last fall made it...no green on the. But oldwr styff is coning aling

I live hummingbirds too. I dont have a feeder but ine usual . Comes regularly when irs warmer

Some food thing happened about my stomach/gut pribkems. I think for sure they are related to two conditions i have...and i think between pt and chiropractic they canget fixed

Still focussed on taxes. ..she needs them tomorrow nite

Take care everyone...as k you sure do bounce back!

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I really don't want to feed hummingbirds. Would love to, but it's a lot to keep up with. I think my neighbor is going to and her balcony is pretty close to mine. I'll let her do all the work. [Big Grin]

I got nearly all my plants planted on my porch and balcony. I ran out of pots. I bought some succulents for my kitchen window box and I have extras, so will have to find a place for them.

This year I bought pink dianthus, purple petunias, pink, orange and yellow zinnias, fuschia impatiens, and lots of pink begonias. I also bought a large yellow plant. Looks like a type of sunflower. I'll have to check the name of it because I don't remember now.

We enjoyed the show tonight. It is SO MUCH better than last year's show. It's going to be a BIG hit.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a lot of flowers! Its good most of mine are perennial s. I have places to hang two baskets and a shelf for one but i wont repot them. Still working on taxes. Today is milage day...i think im going to not do all the energy credits til next year

Im excited that between hands on work by pt and chiro and one new supp from chiro we seem to have fixed and adhesion and so much

of my pain went away so fast. I even got cognitive and muscle energy back immediatly itwas like a mmiracle for me

I do have anger about complaining (and worrying) about this one pain because for so many years i have told so many docs and spentthoysands on tests and bad pt and

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

And they never dx it or got me tx. Doctors now sit computers and dnt know how to examine you but when pt felt the adhesion he knew exactly what it was and how to fix it

Pt found priblems with liver,kidneys and colon but said we have to fix colon first or it would get worst

So im trying to let go of the anger...change my docs....and hope to start meditating regulrly. When i do that i think i make better decisions

Hope everyone has a good week...im glad the show is so good!

--------------------

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
having trouble with mouse so now i have it where i can type going to do that. i will need to read what you all wrote later.

mouse will not scroll for me...got to this spot by tapping mouse against bed. weird. but happens tried different mouse. that did not solve issue

ok able to be out in the forest yesterday am. not sure if i posted that. went with friend. we picked up trash. this is good.

took rosie out twice this am...once in power chair for short toileting.

then again in car...i parked car and worked on paper work for cardio appointment this am while rosie had her off leashe timje.

short outing.

still have yet to get dressed this am.

planning on going to cardio via power chair that reclines and has leg lifts. thankfully cardio is close to home...but do need to cross the busy street that goes thru town...

and take it slow as rosie is no spring chicken...although she still travels well. i just needx to turn power chair down a notch so far...hoping this trip goes well...

tried to find some reviews for doc i am seeing. only saw that a few people have done a review. did not read reviews...not enough there to really get a good picture.

i heard that there is a cardio in town that is a social path ..but noticed thsi doc is a D.0 AND HAS ONLY BEEN

Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
practing since 2011 so do not think it is him..thinking the one they were talking about is a surgeon

i also dang..forgot what iw as going to say

so next get up is to move about to get dressed...not looking foward to this as body is hurting..have been wearing clothes around the clock for the past few days...took them off last night finally in the middle of the night

hate lyme hate how low functioning i am and how sick i feel all the time..bu tknow...i am doing much better thaqn others..so thankful for that

Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

goal for today: get cardio forms finshed. Check

Find reading glasses....check..found two fo them...one are still missing..think it is the one i can see best out of

get dressed

take a shower..heaqlth most likely will be doign well enough towards bed time to do this

eat, hydrate, take meds and supplements

i knwo there was more i wanted to do today but darn if i can recall now

able to put potted plants back on patio this am...i had moved them off patio so they could get watered by the rain

need to transplant a couple of the plants when able

able to wipe down dash board of car a bit yesterday..long over due

still need to do more cleaning in car when able

able to clean cell phone yesterday

any moving about makees health worse so it is a good thing when i can do these things

ah yes..also want to do a foot soak when able today..more moving abotu to get it ready

need to eat something and take meds before i go...might help with body pain...and hydrate

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

also would like to wipe the dust off of power chairs
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

tomorrow am ...groceries if health is up to it
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

gut not doing well all day yesterday...not sure why...tried taking probiotics as i thought they helped in teh past...not this time
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

able to order sleep and relax this am. thankful i recalled that being out of the supplement might be the reason i am not sleeping well
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Before I forget the name again .. This is the name of my new yellow plant:

Little Leo Leopard's Bane

cool, huh?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by lpkayak:

Im excited that between hands on work by pt and chiro and one new supp from chiro we seem to have fixed and adhesion and so much of my pain went away so fast.

I even got cognitive and muscle energy back immediatly it was like a mmiracle for me

-

Amazing!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kam .. some probiotics are anti-histamine and some "produce" histamine. Maybe that is key for you.

Hope the rest of your day gets better.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LP--You'll b better off tax wise if you do the energy credits this year.

Tutu--Glad you can plant flowers. I hold off until May, although my perennials are coming up. Below freezing again tonight.

Walked after school. Pretty toxic still from energy healing Friday. Glad I am taking several months off from energy healing as my body is a bit worn out.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hiker...why. can i not do it next year? It will be hard if not impossible to do this year

But thanks. Ill try

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hiker .. The low tonight will be 39 here. My balcony and porch are pretty protected.

It's nice to have flowers again! I planted some succulents today and a few more pansies.

Seems like the deductions would have to be taken during the year they were incurred, but I don't know for sure, kayak.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

You csn do medical the next year. It looks like itis a very small amount. 500. And its only one time to one person ni matter how many yrs

I used that up replacing wundows in mt house

I have to check if its 500 per house...still its nit worth it for me i dont think

It will take so long to fin . Attic insulation papwrs from last yr and the guy who did windiw and roof this year wont answer his phone

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

i had to come back...this is kinda incredible dont know what to do with myself...i did get worn out with taxes last night and eyes didnt work so i packed it up and will work in library later while etta gets haircut

but...sinc that PT fixed my adhesion...i have been eating normal...falling alseep like a normal person...waking up with the sun so crazy for me ive eate, done a bunch of housework, been on line, and im not usually awake by now...

i played with my indoor plants too

i wonder if i have finally found a path to a more normal life?!?

time to showere and get ready to take etta so see you all later have a good one!

--------------------

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

able to be kind of active from 6 am to 8 am. took rosie out via the power chair. then again via the car to the dog park for a short toileting before going grocery shopping.

then groceries.

rested.

then transplanted pansies that were not doing well...pot they were in broke.

resting now...then I need to get up and fix cat litter box..it is outside with soapy water in it soaking in the sun.

not sure how to clean it at this point..needs scrubbing but need to scrub it with something i can toss out.

ah ha..an old sponge would do. helps to think via the keyboard.

able to open the essential oil spray ..sprayed a bit in the room i was in...learned it does not take much..one squirt would have done it

not sure if i like it yet or not

picked up sleep study report...concerned as it says no driving....no sleeping agents (I assume this means the sleeping pills I am taking??)

...take melatonin...

tried melatonin in the past and it was of no help

not sure what the next step is on this

want to do more but am at the point where i might be putting myself in harms way if i try and do more...thankfully, brain is not even working well enough to know what it is I would like to do

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

but...sinc that PT fixed my adhesion...i have been eating normal...falling alseep like a normal person...waking up with the sun so crazy for me ive eate, done a bunch of housework, been on line, and im not usually awake by now...

Kayak...I sure hope it continues

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

OK...how ever tutu does that thing to include what someone posted is not what i just did. but that is OK..i will figure it out later
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

tutu..how is little leo doing in his new home??
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

dang..just realized i goofed up. i transplanted the basil and mint plants in with the pansies as i was short on pots.

but the basil and mint plant need to be in the shade on the patio...for now, i will keep an eye on them.

very few plants can handle the hot sun right outside my apartment

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

quote:
Originally posted by lpkayak:

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

figured it out...but need to veg now. kam
hiker53
Member # 6046

kam--Pansies should do find in the shade.

LP--Glad the pt/adhesion "thing" helped.

Walked after work for 25 minutes. Really struggled, but got the walk in.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Wow kayak .. That would be so awesome!!
Are you referring to the SOAS muscle? I know my PT who used to work with my cranio person really knew how to fix that! It helped so much!

Good job, Kam... woot! .. and I hope you get the pansies taken care of. I've enjoyed seeing yours. I have some new ones as the ones that survived the winter don't look so grand.

I went to the nearby city today to run a few errands. A friend was going to go with me but her asthma was bad this morning. I was having trouble myself as I went in for a Dexascan early and they had the waiting area filled with nasty AIR POISONER. I waited in the hallway. (Yes, I'm serious)

These medical institutions need to get a clue when it comes to air poisoners. They make sure their employees don't wear fragrances and then they proceed to poison the air. Go figure. Rant over.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

No tut. We think the adhesion was affectung colon diwn low on left side...it seems it came from a surgery i had to remive an ovary. This isall based on what we both felt. No scans or ultrasound. Showed this

Other mainstream doc stuff has me po ed too. Like mny sx i have had for yrs can be blamed on hiatal hernia i have had for a lobg time. Why hasnt one doc explainef that is where thses sx come from. They all are so involved in the computers and the info is on there but they can never find it

But...imgonna stay positive. I kniw most docs arent evil. It is the system

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Well, I'm just glad this PT knows what he's doing!!

Kam. .. Yes, Leo is looking dandy today!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tuesday-one mile today.

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ive been playing with google. I cant post link now...still.... .dealing with taxes....grrrrrrrr. but. I googled adhesion massage treatment there are many technique s. Its definitely a thung

I also googled how to tell if yoyr pans are aluminum. I was sure mine werent. My mom told me years ago about alyminum. But in my fog...a ling time ago...i bought a set because it was so light and easy on my arthritus hands. I tested it. Its for sure not stainless i thoght it was. Its probab l y. Aluminum. Ive been cooking a l mosr everything in it for 15 or more yrs

Soon i get aluminum tested again. What a journey...maybe it hasnt been mold or lyme making me foggy all these years

--------------------

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

hiker..you reminded me i need to get quarters. that is something i can do today. Drive thru bank.

need to rephrase that...use the drive thru at the bank.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

kayak...i have concluded it is not just one thing but several factors with our health.
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

ALW>..ah a mile...this is good. Looking forward to when I can post that too
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

kayak..confused but i confuse easily. are you better? did it help?
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

need to do something that brings me joy. going to the bank to get quarters is not it!

might go camping next week. Weather looks good from Tuesday to Friday.

need a vacay if health allows. or at least get out of the apartment. need something to plug in iphone and portable DVD player while I am camping

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wednesday-Another chiro appt. later today. Last appt. he worked on my TMJ and took me off of dairy. How will I live! Trying to adjust. I suspect that next he's going to take me off of wheat/gluten. My family is resistant to my new diet but I've told them I have to at least try and see if my health improves.

Kayak-I'm having a tough time detoxing aluminum. Doing homeopathic drops and a fish oi/vitamin binder. Also added silica but he might take me off that today via energy testing. Taking all my meds and supplements in today to have them tested. Curious to see what he says.

Hiker-I'm struggling too with the walking. I'm trying to keep it up because chiro says breathing helps detox and I huff and puff away while walking. Detoxing is new to me. I used to do a detox tea and take apple pectin but that's all. Going after particular metals is interesting and more intense than what I've done. With the aluminum I feel weird in my head, face and upper spine while detoxing.

TuTu-Gonna have to google Leopard's Bane! What a name! We potted some pink/white dianthus also, along with red salvia, red coleus and various vincas. In one giant pot we have chives, parsley, basil and rosemary. In separate pots we have lemon thyme and cilantro. Just looking at them makes us happy. Well worth the effort!

RosieKam-Do not go to the sociopath! LOL! Wow, and a cardiologist to boot! That's super scary. I went to a wacko dermatologist that has a terrible reputation around town. Well I didn't realize that having just moved down from Alaska and had 2 black heads removed from my back. I now have a hideous scar on my back that's about 3 inches long and looks like I've had spinal surgery. When he removed the bandage I was shocked to see the massive scar and he blamed me right away and said I must have torn the stitches. It was still stitched up.....the idiot! Oh well.....

Anyways, everyone, I hope your day is fantastic!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

kayak .. Thanks for the tips on the aluminum pans. I checked mine and they are fine. When I was growing up we used quite a few aluminum pots. Very scary!

That's crazy about your dermatologist, AK! Hope you do very well on your new diet. Leaving out dairy and gluten is hard .. I have so few foods left myself.

Kam .. Hope you can find something fun to do!

One of our cars is in the shop. Too much money going down the tube again. Hate it.

The weather is going to be great all week .. oh what to do!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

KAM...i rambl. Sorry.
-Massage person helprd with diverticulitis a lot
-bad that i might have been using aluminum pans for years

Hope you get to camp!

Ak...i have to take silica at night cuz it makes me sleepy...and yay for you with the walking

Just came from ne gi doc. Hes olde. Was on crutches cuz he crashed biking. I told him a recumbant trike has been on my list for awhile. He said that would be a good idea for him. I liked him. He was easy to understand about what i should do and not do for all g i problems and i agree with him

Ive had some wacko docs over the years too.

Take care everyone

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Easy day at work. Fighting a scratchy throat. Seems like this year I am getting every virus/bacteria the kids bring in.

I feel well enough to walk 20 minutes. Great sunny weather. I need to get the hoses out and hooked up this weekend etc.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Is everyone OK? I have a splitting headache. Hope it goes away by tomorrow!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thursday-Took Mom to Emory Hospital in Atlanta to have a flexiscopy of her lower colon. She's ok and was wiped out from not eating or drinking. Her procedure wasn't until 4:00 p.m. I was worried about her and so glad I could take her.

So no exercise today. Tomorrow doesn't look promising either because of a realtor appt. when Josh gets off work.

Well, it's late so off to bed. See you all tomorrow!

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

I am still nursing a sore throat and cold. I think every germ the kids bring to school I have gotten this year.

I did a short walk after school yesterday.

In the 70's and sunny today. Hope I have some energy for the weekend after work today.

--------------------
Hiker53

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

i wanted to just stay reclining or laying down this am but Rosie had other needs.

got her out to toilet via the power chair. Feed her. then got the look again. So drove out to the dirt road and she trotted in front of the car for about a mile.

Now, I thought I would have that cup of coffee...but no...got the look again..so took her out to the smoking area...only i make sure i am out of the way of cigarette smoke

headed back but Rosie still did not want to go in the apartment. so went back to the smoking area.

but then my brain had this thought that maybe if i go in the front door and down the hallway to my apartment she will go back on the apartment.

that worked.

rested a short bit.

the off to the vet.

picked up eggs on the way back from local farmer...maybe not too local...he drives in to sell his wares from a town that i do not even know where it is...need to check and see

but he sells fresh eggs and other things outside of the local health food store.

now, i am down for the count most likely.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

TGIF hiker
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

tutu..did the head thing go away?
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

teflon pans are also not good which are probably made out of aluminium
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

liked the cardio i saw for 5 min..HA!

I think the social path is a surgeon that i heard others talk about that are in the medical field.

Wish I could recall his name but do not think it is the guy i saw.

next step is testing at the local hospital...doubting these visits will help but at least NP will feel like she did her job with ruling out things.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Saw several white tailed deer this am while driving on the dirt road in the forest. that was a treat.

tried to take a picture of them but it was too dark...slowly kept moving the car and did get to a spot where the lighting was different and i could take a pic thru the drivers window.

thankfully, they did not run off but were curious about me enjoying them.

I have seen Elk in this area before but first time i think i have seen a group of deer.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by rosie7:
tutu..did the head thing go away?

-
YES! I figured out last night it was caffeine withdrawal!! I was fine this morning. It was really rough but at least I was able to sleep.

I saw the pretty deer and you saw my Leo, Kam!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Im o. k. Pretty goid actually. I might have missed a day

I turned in taxes. Lady explained why it is best to do energy credits each yr...but i dont think i can and i dont think it will matter since the most you can ever get back on a house is 500. Even if you spend 100 k or more on the house you only get 500. Back

I had a good massage appt and she did the tummy thing again. The first pain was still gonebut she went deeper and i felt familuar pains but they are intermittent. She could name everythung...like scar tissue from appy and valve berween.lg and sm bowel

Im really happy about her skill and how it can help me but she says i should only come every other week because usually they will stop paying after 20 visits and then even ifvemergency they wouldnt pay

I needed a dy to just chill after the taxes. The writing really hurt my bad shoulder. And i had to take an extra neurontin two nites to sleep. That makes me sleepy so i have just been.hhanging out

I walked around the yard twice with etta...she found a dead mouse...i have to deal with it...first hint of a mouse in way over a yr

I have my first dffodil...its yellow and the right shape but honest...about 4" tall...very wierd. The plants are mostly slow...but some are confused

The last few days...i guess since the appt where she fixed my adhesion...i seem to be walking every where without my cane...kinda cool

Tutu...i know my coffee headache but rarely get it now that ive cut back so much on coffee

Hiker hope you feel better. I drink hot lemon and honey water for sore throat

Ak...i hope you get back to exercise...it doesnt have to be a lot but its so good your doing it

KAM...why did you go to vet. When i hear you talk about rosie making you go out it reminds me of my kristopher....i would drive in circles in the big beach parking lots and he would trot along at the end of an extension leash

Take care. Talk soon

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Feeling a bit better. Went grocery shopping after work. Then hooked up my hoses to the spigots. Need to water the tree planted last fall.

Hope to get outside quite a bit tomorrow--in the mid 70's and sunny all weekend.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-Didn't sleep to well last night so really worn out today.

Last chiro appt. he went over my blood work and it's very depressing. This wasn't even for my adrenals.

So many things either to high or low. I hope he can help me. I was shocked by some of the numbers and it explains why my health is going downhill.

I don't understand why my protein and carbs are low. He said I don't eat enough protein and complex carbs. I'm wondering if it's not a malabsorption problem.

Anyways, am going to try to go walking if it doesn't rain today.

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

It's shorts weather here today, but I am in jeans. Need to shave my legs. LOL

I did a little bit of weeding in the flower beds. Am giving up on the dandelions in the yard unless I can find an eco friendly lawn service to get rid of them.

I dug out a limb that was speared into my perennial shade garden when we had the ice storm this winter. I had to dig a foot down to get it out. Glad it was not near my house. Puts in awe of the power of the storms around here.

Walked and then went to the library. Time for a shower and some relaxing.

AK--it will bet better. Keep having faith!

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Sorry about that ak. I never had a chiro do blood tests

Glad your in spring/summer mode hiker

Hope kam is ok. Tutus probably sleeping in cuz shes out every night

Im good again. I broght tax stuff to beach to file it correctly when i put it away.

But before and after i did that i walked and played with etta wy more than i usually can. No canes or walker and went so far. Always towrds a wall or picnic table but way far away from something to grab on to than i have in a long time

Im standing straighter...tummy in. Shoulders back. I feel like when im on a horse

So im pretty happ y

Its nice here now too. I plan to clean up small branches and limbs that came down in winter and pockets of leaves thst never got cleaned up tomorrow

Then i guess figure out what should be next project on house

Take care

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hope you are OK, AK .. [Smile]

Hiker .. keep on relaxing!

Kayak.. Glad you are getting some help and the weather is better.

I went to a meeting at church this morning and then we went to see the production of "Moses" .. We took our Sunday School kids. It was pretty amazing. Kayak, you would have been so proud of the horses in the show.

They would stand perfectly still when necessary for 10 min or more .. and later in the show they had to endure all kinds of loud sound effects and flashing lights. They really amazed me. There are lots of animals in the show.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hope you are OK, AK .. [Smile]

Hiker .. keep on relaxing!

Kayak.. Glad you are getting some help and the weather is better.

I went to a meeting at church this morning and then we went to see the production of "Moses" .. We took our Sunday School kids. It was pretty amazing. Kayak, you would have been so proud of the horses in the show.

They would stand perfectly still when necessary for 10 min or more .. and later in the show they had to endure all kinds of loud sound effects and flashing lights. They really amazed me. There are lots of animals in the show.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MannaMe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We have lovely sunny weather the last few days.

Today hubby was outside in the afternoon and again in the evening. He's helping the children get a little 6' x 8' greenhouse set up.

He mostly sits there and tells them what to do. Was great to see him being able to be out there for that length of time.

He was almost staggering with weariness when he came in this afternoon. Washed up and went straight to bed to rest. Needed food too.

This evening he wasn't so tired when he came in. But when he was getting ready to do his sauna, he said his muscles feel like moosh.

Posts: 2249 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Manna. Thats really great! I hope he keeps moving in the right direction. Thats the way it happens for me. It surprises me when i take off walking without cane or walker. My brain improves in spurts too. I sure hope hes over thehump!

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement