LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » wow..underarm pain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wow..underarm pain
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since i fell last thursday I have hurt all over. butthe last day or so I've been having excruciating, and I mean the crying type pain, under my arms, breasts, and sides. I am so sore I can barely get a bra on.

did i mention myback is numb from shoulder to waist. can't sleep because I can't lay on back or sides.

I think I've rebroken those ribs. boy this hurts. course I'm going mental thinking I should be buying a headstone...

falls are definitely not good when you're my age.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you did break some ribs. Get thee to the doctor!

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jordana
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 45305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you really took a tumble.

Falls are never good at any age!

You should go to the ER at least and have them look at you.

Posts: 2057 | From Florida | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it don't help that I'm overweight and top heavy.

this sucks....

--------------------

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's too bad - did you go for x-rays, at least to see whether any bones were impacted by the fall? If not, it'll be soft tissue healing and it takes time. You could possibly consider seeing a chiropractor too.

There's a Chinese martial arts liniment that can help with bruise pain - it's called Zheng Gu Shui - I think it's a mix of some herbs. Works very well to take down tissue pain.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

I'm calling my doctor on monday. I don't have the money for another er visit.

I hope it's not a collapsed lung or something.

I'm kind of scared.

--------------------

Ann-Ohio
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 44364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-Ohio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there an Urgent Care facility near you?
I hope you are okay….

--------------------
Ann-OH

Posts: 1584 | From Ohio | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But you have money to take a cruise!
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

hey, I took a cruise months ago and paid payments. plus I got a two for one. that cruise was in november of last year. that was the only thing I did last year.

driving to ohio to take care of a sister was no vacation. I worked my ass off and then came home to take care of husband with a torn muscle in his back and bedridden for weeks. so I deserved that cruise and thanks to celebrity for giving me a deal.

I haven't been out of this house and have no travel planned for the rest of the year.

last er visit cost hundreds of dollars copay. but I had to go. malignant hypertension is not something you can deal with at home. total visit was almost 20 grand...

so yeah, I don't have the money....

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement