LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE...What can you do today? April 17

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE...What can you do today? April 17
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thought I'd do something constructive to start the week so started this thread!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6167 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Went to church this morning. It's Good Shepherd's Day and I love Psalm 23. Pretty good sermon, too.

Walked over 35 minutes with my trekking poles. Still have a stuffed up head. Not sure if it is a cold or due to pollen.

I have a lot of wasps around my patio. Can't seem to find the nest to get rid of them. Found one at the front of the house, but it was tiny, so there must be a larger one elsewhere.

Off to do one more load of laundry and then relax.

Have a super week!!! [Cool]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8929 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw my first bees also today...mostly loiking to nest i thunk. The door was open for etta so i hope none got inside

I was sort of bragging about feeling better from massage lady and did do a whole lot better when in the house but whew did i get knocked on my butt trying to do just a little outside.

I had to move a few planters and pick up some branches and didnt get that done

Im resting now. Neighbor is coming soon to try to help me remember how to use my ipod. My body is very weak right now but everyday i realuze my brain is doing better and i miss my music. I hope i can relearn how

Hope everyone has a good week

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for starting the thread, AK!! We came home from church and lunch and I went straight for the nap! Just got up about an hour ago and need to get a bite to eat.

My friend is picking me up to go to hubby's show, because our other car is still in the shop. It should be a great evening.

I've been feeling better this weekend.. hope it keeps up!

hiker.. We also had Shepherd's Sunday. We got to sing the psalm. Maybe you did too? Usually, we sing a psalm each Sunday, but some days my husband just recites it and we say it together.

kayak .. Hope you can relearn that ipod and start enjoying your music again. I never have bought one of those!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohioperson22
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 47837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohioperson22         Edit/Delete Post 
I was able to do 40 minutes on the elliptical, and 20 minutes weightlifting.

I don't get it b/c some days walking 30 feet necessitates me stopping and laying down.

I'm still not able to sit upright in a car for more than 5 minutes. Forget planes; that was a disaster.

Posts: 200 | From Ohio | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hiker...sounds like a good day
Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ohio person...at least you are doing what you can when you can...i do not get this condition either...so strange
Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

hope you have a good week too kayak
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

my exercise was watching the movie about the Baja 100

good movie..but wore me out...brain acts as if it is in the race

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ohio person! Welcome. There are some real reasons your energy cimes and goes like that. Post exertional fatigue and a few other fancy words describe it. I find good quality ubiquinol, nac and alphalipoic acid help me with energy...both cognitive a nd physical

Im going to see what you posted other places to get to know you

We do the best we can.here and try to cheer each on...some are walking a lot...i used to kyak and ride horses-i havent given up doing that again. But now some days its hard to get a shower in...altho a few weeks ago i took a turn for the better yay!

HI ROSIE!!!

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Teacher's meetings today, so work was not too strenuous.

Walked with trekking poles over 30 minutes after work. This 80 degree heat is getting to me. I can't imagine when summer rolls around.

Hope you all had a good start to the week!

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8929 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful weather again today. Got the laundry washed and hung outside. Almost all of it was dry except the last loads I put out after supper.

Hubby is outside ever since supper helping the children put the 6' x 8' greenhouse together. He is letting them do the more strenuous labor, while he gives instructions.

He did ask for a greens drink a little while ago. Needed a pick-me-up to keep going. He should sleep really good tonight!

Posts: 2262 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

more good news manna! yay!

hope ohio pwerson comes back

well.. i slept good...really deep, long lots of good dreams...then a slow start as usual but worked some on organizing office so i can keep taxes in order 1/4 ly...even tho i dont have a business...my health is a business...ha!

then i took etta to beach...dropped off some siding samples i borrowed over the weekend beach was really nice and this time i walked a really long time-for me-before getting back into car there is a low fence around the parking lot and grass on the other side of the fence so we walk as long as i can...i sit on the little fence to rest and she explores...then we walk more im pretty sure i was up and down 45 min...more than i have done in a long time

then parked right next to strong wind and big waves for 2 hrs while she napped and i read i would have stayed longer but no bathroom so home now and probably still have energy for a little housework

positive days ahead to all...ohhhh i feel like a different person

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, ohioperson! We all do what we can to keep moving.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow so I will miss exercising again. I really don't want to miss, but it's a long trip over and back.

Our other car is still in the shop. They didn't get the part in. I went to the furniture store to see about their recliners. Hubby needs a new one. His is pretty well BROKEN. We paid $15 for it about 8 yrs ago so it has served us well!!

I managed a trip to the store, so I did a fair amount of walking today.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-1 mile at the park. Chiro appt. and errands today. One load of laundry and some cooking. Whew, wiped out!

Hiker-Lots of wasps around lately. Glad your week is starting out so great.

Kayak-Have the same problem with yard work this year. Takes me a day or two to recover from 30 minutes or so of yard work. I don't know how in the world I used to cut all that grass back on the 4 acres.

TuTu-Have to tell you this.....found a partial bird? nest in some of my potted flowers. My Mom took it out and put more potting soil in the hole. The nest was made of weed roots, oak leaves and cellophane. This does not bode well for my flowers.

Ohio-Welcome to the exercise thread. Way to go on the workout!

RosieKam-I watched 5 movies on Saturday! I feel horribly guilty about it too. Should have thrown in a pack of Oreos and a quart of milk while I was at it. Darn change of diet!

Manna-Sounds like an awesome day!

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6167 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

I have a few minute . Before i take etta to have her teeth checked

I signed my taxes at 11. Should get enough back to pay off credit cards so im back to square one and trying to be responsible to havesome savings in case there is a problem with house

Chiropractor used his special tool on me to help me not crave coffee, keep my gut working and stop a new pain in elbow.

He also praised my NOW SUpplements and said theywere all good but i dont need alpha lipoic acid anymore

He must have asked me five times. What else can i fix. Im so in awe of how much better i feel lately i cant think of what to ask for help with

I guess if. I dont have any new problems next time ill askfor help losing weight

He does say thyroid is still not good...but adrenals are

Have a good day!

Oh...besides ererrands walked around yard twice with etta. Many of he new purple bulbs i planted in fall are coming up...crocus,hyacinths, fancy little iris. ..thats ex er cise til i start cleaning tonight

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

LP--Can you ship your chiropractor out here? LOL

AK--Way to go on the walking.

I walked after work, although I stopped and chatted with an elderly couple in the retirement village area where I walk. They are spryer than I am.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, please share the chiro! So happy you have found someone who really knows what to do!!

AK... maybe you'll get flowers AND birds! That happened to me once. I had cardinals in my hanging basket. I guess they liked to swing!

I went to the dentist. He fixed two problems in one. Now I remember why we drive two hours one way to see this guy!

We have friends coming from Texas tomorrow. They had to wait a day for some of the flooding to go down in Houston. My brother's house got water in it. I feel so badly for them. UGH.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Tuesday-Didn't go walking today. Took my Mom to her dental appt. Cooked a couple pieces of cod for lunches and made dinner for the family. Had lots of dishes to do and am finally down for the count.

Kayak-My chiro only wants me to buy supplements from him. ART wise I only tested positive for my magnesium. Everything else I bought I can't take. All that money down the drain.

Hiker-I feel that way about my 84 yo Mom! Sometimes her days are more productive than mine. I try not to think about it.

TuTu-Speaking of birds, my Mom has a hummingbird project lined up for me. Wants me to sand down and paint brackets for the feeders to hang on her front porch.

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Its a red flag to me when a chiro says that. Or any doc...but...but you do need clean supps or you can get worse. Walmart brand doesnt cut it. NOW, BARLENES, CARLSON are all ok with my chiro. I use his iodine and thyroid but that was prescribed by the chiro in nj. The only one this new guy said was the colon clean...a bunch of herbs i know are good for gut but never took in combo before

NOW IS very reasonable online. My doc also wants me to only start one at a time and wait 2-4 wks to see what result is before taking aomething elsw

I buy one supp only from.mercola(very expensive) and a few ftrom a doc when i lived in ny. I experimented many times and felt way better immeditly on those 3 supps after trying to use other cheaper ones

What supps is new doc putting yo on? Mybe you already told us.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Good to know, kayak. I don't think NOW is perfect, but it's the best one that I can afford. I also use Carlson's for a few things.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Made eggs, gluten free turkey sausage and toast for Mom, mine sans bread, sliced tomato instead. Did dishes then off to commissary for a little shopping.

Kayak-My supplements were a mixed hodgepodge. Some NOW, Solgar, Doctor's Best, etc. and licorce root tea.

My chiro uses different brands but they're all pharmaceutical grade.

Right now I'm on just a liquid fish oil/vitamin combo, probiotics (both need refrigeration), homeopathics for aluminum and viruses.

His plan is to test me via ART to see what other things I can tolerate but he's moving slowly because my health is not so great right now.

I try to drink half my body weight in water. That's alot of ounces for me! Still not quite able to manage it.

Anyways, hoping to get in a walk today but we'll see.

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ive been cleaning and organizing all day. Both brain and body working pretty well. Ive taken a few short breaks

I have diarrhea tho...that never happens. So wierd. I tried to thnk all day what i did different....not a virus...i feel good...but dont dare go to beach for sunset like i planned

Then iremembered chiro yestetday...he really used tht clicker thing on me a lot...i checked and he said yes i was clearing out bad stuff. Huh! Chiro sure has changed since i used it before

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

LP--sounds like you found a good chiropractor. I like mine, but went through several to find her. She does not do energy testing.

Worked 11 hours today and it is now raining, so no walk for me. My eyeballs got plenty of exercise grading papers.

Ak--Your cooking sounds delicious.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did get my mile in. Yay!

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Raining again here. I lack ambition to get on the exercise bike, but I also did not give into my craving for potato chips, so I call that even.

Tomorrow is Friday. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I'll be back later....

I went to exercise and did 20 min on the machine and 20 laps!

[Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I had the big D again today. I had to cancle cranial. I wonder if what the chiro hit was parasites and since its full moon ut really worked. I dunno. Last evening there was a lot of blood. But it stopped in the night.

I tried to keep plugging on fibushing up kitchen.I have two totes fir yard sale and its supposed to be good saturday. Im kinda draggubg tho. not sick. Just tired and i didnt do much but run to toilet

I didnt want to eat constipating foods and stop detox but i dont wabt this to go on firever. Lost 11.2 lbs in 24 hrs. That happens a lot to me from fluid

Soooo. Im trying to find summer clothes. I just found a bag from six months ago when i was at the beach house. Found a bra id lost track of. Six months!

Everytime i think im feelng better reality hits. I have a long way to go

Well baby step s toniggt. Tomorrow i ll try to fix the potty problem if its still here

Take care.

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Rainy down here today so walking might be out. Going to run errands. Need to color my hair. Can't afford my usual stylist so my hair is growing out and looks crappy. Hoping color will perform a miracle!

An acquaintance is going to the Kenny Chesney concert in Auburn tomorrow and I'm supposed to meet them for lunch. I know traffic will be horrendous but it might do me some good to socialize a bit.

BTW gang, Josh is making an offer on a house we looked at. The neighborhood isn't to bad right now. It's a 1950's ranch style home with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. Looks so similar to my Mom's house. In the future I might end up living with him if he's not settled down by then.

Hiker-I'm addicted to potato chips too but so far I've been sticking with the organic tortilla chips. Josh is making black-eyed pea salsa this weekend that'll go perfect with those! Yum!

TuTu-Way to go on the exercise! All I can manage right now is the mile at the park track.

Kayak-11 pounds in 24 hours! I'm green with envy. Since March 15, I've lost 8 pounds. Just a drop in the bucket but it's a start. Definitely my new diet and drinking so much water is making me lose weight. I shouldn't say diet though, more a lifestyle change.

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kayak .. please be careful about the bleeding. The Diverticulitis could be flaring again.

Going to hubby's show again tonight with friends. The people who run the buses will be there tonight too. In other words, the bus tour people. Should be a good time. Hubby played a great show on Wednesday. Some good friends came from Texas on their way back to MN and got to see it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Friday at last. Went to two grocery stores after work and forgot the salad fixings. Will go back tomorrow.

Tonight is veg time.

Supposed to be a nice weekend. My lawn is a mile high, but lawn boy is coming tomorrow. He may have to rake after he mows.

Tutu--glad you are enjoying the shows.

AK--one of my students came to school with purple hair today. Hope you fair better.

LP--I echo Tutu--careful about diverticulitis.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

The bleeding is way less today and poo is more norma. Lovely conversations. lt actually felt more like what my sister descrubes her colitis as..burning inside im glad its calmed down.

Ak. Im sure those lbs will be back. The most ive lost in 3 yrs in this hiuse is 45 lbs. But 25 of them keep sneaking back. Still, im going in the right direction. I miggt do better if i could walk like you guys

I woke in a lot of shoulder pain and then could
hardly walk. Then i figured out i had forgotten
Ty o take the one little pill i take to replace
ibuprofen...i take it every 12 hrs and it helps a
lot. Well...i forgit it 3 times with all that is going
on! No wonder i hurt

So i took a real ibu to get moving and did well taking pics of yard sale stuff and putting it on craigslist and then packing it up smaller in totes

Kitchen looks a lot better but i spent most of day sorting and organizing and throwingbout papers left from taxes

Im creating a new system that makes it easier since i buy so much from.amazin now

Im taking a break but im pretty sure i ll do more later

Its great ak and tutu are getting to socialize i have a list of things i really want to do when i have a few extra bucks. Theres good music around here but it isnt all easy for me to get in...too many steps etc. But i have our theatre...the opera house figurd out

Hiker didnt post...maybe she started weekend early. I can kinda keep track of kam on fb

Nite.

--------------------

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

down from 9 am to 4 pm. just got up and gave rosie and i a shower. could have washed rosie twice..the dirt was rolling off of her...but did not have teh strength to wash her twice.
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

hiker..i hope to get salad fixins at the grocery store if health is up to it tomorrow.

kayak...good post. glad things are better.

ALW..did coloring your hair helP?

tutu..always good to read your posts

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last evening and again this evening hubby was out on the patio helping measure and cut 2 x 4's to make shelves.

Something has changed that he is able to be up and outside working for this length of time and this often. Though he isn't doing the really hard work.

He does do as much as he can sitting down to conserve energy. The children do all the running.

Good to hear the rest of you are making progress also!

I picked asparagus from my garden for the second time tonight. Fresh asparagus with brown butter - yummy!

Posts: 2262 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Yay!!!!!!! Manna. Progress....and asparagus too.

Good to hear from you Rosie...im just taking a brain break from sortung papers. Didnt get any calls fir yard sale sruff. I ll gather more this week and see how weather is next weekend

I sold a lot this winter just advertising one thing at a time on CL

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

OK..IM STUCK ON THIS...oops. my house has faded brown roof...alnost pinkish tint to i. I cant replace til it breaks...cant even paint(its metal)...but paintingcosts as much as new roof

Siding has been yellow with faded brown shutters until two yrs ago when i painted them teal to spruce things up.

Trim is white

I have to replace siding now...its cracking and leaking. Patching didnt work. So what color will look ok with brown roof and purple flowers

Shutters can be any color...they will be new

Its small ranch, sort of L shape

I read heating and cooling balances out up here...dark colors make it look smaller and light make it bigger

Its cottagy looking and i dont care about resale...so dark color would be ok...im really sick of yellow

Any ideas?

Then my decorator friend talked me into planting hundreds of purple bulbs....

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Shoot...i meant to put that out on support...not here. Oh well. Too tired to retype

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

LP--my house is sided a light tan. I took the shutters off. Trim is white and roof is a whitish/tan shingle. I don't think the siding color matters with the flowers.

Manna--asparagus-yummy! I have not planted my vegetables, yet. Probably keep it simple with green beans, tomatoes, and cucumbers.

I went to a tree nursery and picked out a redbud to be planted in the next few weeks. I miss the one that had to come down several years ago.

Cooked, walked 30 minutes and spent a wee bit of time weeding the perennials. That is a constant.

I squeezed in a 30 minute nap in the recliner, but am still exhausted. I need summer to be here, so I don't have to do all my chores on the weekend. Too tired after teaching during the week to do much.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I agree.. a creamy color... I have the prettiest cream color for the inside of our condo. I really like it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

I always like light colors inside the house. Makes it seem bigger and warmer. Cozy.

Some might call me the queen of neutral.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

It's light.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MannaMe
Member # 33330

This evening at supper, my hubby had forgotten to bring one of his supplements to the table. Normally when he forgets something, he sends someone to go get it for him.

Tonight he said "oh I forgot my pills" and he got up and went for them himself! Our 11 year old said "Hey! I just saw a miracle! Did you see that??"

I don't think hubby really FEELS that much better, but we can see he is DOING more / better than he had been. Something has definitely changed for the better. Hope it continues until he FEELS good too!

I'm tired tonight. Did some laundry, washed some of the winter coats to put away, carried house plants out on the porch and have the trays of seedlings out in the new greenhouse.

Going to vacuum the living room carpet then its time to get to bed!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Any changes you've made recently that would account for his improvement? It's very encouraging!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Manna imso glad he keeps improving. You sureget plenty of exercise ttaking care of them.

Ty you guys. As the day went on i started to think creamy color might work. I hadnt thoght of that before..funny how that happens

I have a nice off white that most of my house is painted...the open concept part and the hall. Theres lots of windows so lits of sunlite andvihelps with heating

I got creative with the small rooms tho. My bedroom is gold. Used to be gold,creamand red. But i just changed to teal curtains and throw on top of brown quilt with the gold walls

the exercise room is purple! It looks good with darkngeen...the recliner, a monster plant and a sculpture one of kids made. The curtains are off white with lavender flowers and green leaves

The bath and laundry are this grey-blue tht i really like with white appliances and trim

The office is light green and its the only color i dont like

Anyway thanks for help...its been.a week and builder hasnt gotten back to me. He has six boys and i think his wife is disabled in some way. Wgen hes here he does really good work but its hard to get him here

I walked at the beach today but for some reasin ibwas hobbling. I dont know whst happens to me. I didnt plan on going but while i was doing the paperwork i saw a tick.on etta. First time she has gotten.one in my yard.

It was hard to get off and i spryed her and her bed...didnt find more but sort of freaked out. So u left exhaust fans on and went to beach and walked andvtried to do more paperwork but didnt get much done. Saw a beutiful sunset with the sky shades of purple and the water a light blue color i have never seen it before. Two people had those big tri pod cameras taking pics

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-Didn't go for lunch today, friend kinda baled. So went with Josh and walked a little over 1 1/4 miles. Since I was in town also went with my Mom to see my youngest niece (11) perform in a school play. She was awesome!

TuTu-My Uncle used to own a bus tour company in Missouri, Richard's Funtime Tours. Seeing your husband's show would have been right up his alley.

Hiker-No, my hair didn't come out purple, this time. Just my usual dark brown. One time I went to the salon and had my hair colored. I looked just like Ronald McDonald's sister. It was a hideous shade of glow in the dark red.

Kayak-Love theater. Haven't experienced opera yet but did go with my Mom to see ballet performances of swan lake and sleeping beauty.

RosieKam-Alas, no miracle, but I did get rid of a lot of gray roots. Oh, threw in a pedicure and mani (no nail polish) for my no go luncheon.

MannaMe-I remember you posting about your hubkins being outside and resting. It's good to hear about him improving. I'm so happy for you and your family.

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement