LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE-What you can do today! March 5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE-What you can do today! March 5
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe we are into March already. I guess time "marches" on. (I know, bad pun)

I walked 23 minutes outside and went to recycling.

Will do a few loads of laundry and then relax the rest of the day.

Have a great week. [Smile]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8888 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good, hiker! Hope your day is awesome.

We didn't get out of church and lunch in time to attend the funeral service for an influential community member here. She was not a personal friend of ours, but has changed this place like no other. (Hopefully, I'm also giving someone my seat who actually NEEDED that seat.)

Her name will go down in history here, for sure. I may go tonight for a candlelight vigil along the street where they will bring her hearse. It should be a really nice thing to do.

Looking forward to seeing AK this week. She's going to call me when she finds out more about her schedule.

I'm off to take a nap!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunday-Beautiful service for my Uncle. Viewing was 1 1/2 long followed by a 2 hour funeral. He was very much loved by so many people.

Afterwards family and close friends went to the church gym and ate a wonderful buffet dinner.

It was so wonderful to reconnect with my cousins, aunts and uncle again.

Hiker-Thanks for starting the thread. Wish I could squeeze in a walk, but will have to settle for running around here. Me and Mom are having a day to ourselves tomorrow so am taking her to get a perm and I'll wander around and try to stay out of trouble.

TuTu-My schedule is still up in the air. Looks like maybe Wed or Thur. Meeting family again Tuesday and I don't have a clue after that. Maybe lunch on Thur in Springfield? I really wanted to check out Branson. Might have Wed free but don't know yet. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Night all!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK! Just let me know!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope severe storms miss you, Tutu and AK

Warm enough to walk outside after work, although wind gusts were over 30 mph and we are expecting 60 mph with storms tonight.

No papers to grade today. Hurrah!

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8888 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm tired. I think its ok because I am doing a lot of exercise including two 6 min sessions on bike a day. 2-3 sets of exercises and one outside walk(today was 20 min)

Also never-ending housework and bills etc

I'm conking out right now. If I wake up later I might take the detox bath I haven't fit in yet

I'm discharged from home PT and start out patient wed. I can't drive but hospital van will pick me up

I'm glad your seeing family a k

Glad you caught a break with the papers and storms missed you today hiker

Forget what tutus up to but have to go cuz eyes are closing. Still no allergy sx. I'm starting to cut back on new allergy meds. Still take hydroxyzine I have taken for 30 yrs.

Cleaning lady and freezing rain tomorrow

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Wow, kayak.. That is amazing about not having any allergy symptoms. What a blessing!

I think AK will be in more danger tonight than I will.. but who knows? We'll keep an eye on things. My phone starting talking to me today... telling me we were under a tornado watch.

That's the first time it just started talking! [Big Grin] [lol] Maybe I should ask Siri if we will have a storm here tonight.

Hiker .. hope you have a great evening and NO STORMS!

Went to PT today .. still working on the danged shoulder. I think I need to try something else, but this guy works for cheap. [Big Grin]

Looking forward to seeing AK!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-3 hours sleep last night so was a grouchy zombie off and on today. Mom has a perm, we put our flowers at the cemetary, (had to wedge them in the vase with rocks and sticks because of ferocious winds), drove around the town square a few times, went to our old house, my old elementary school and my sister's old high school.

Trying to find out about the time capsule that was put in around 1971-1972 at the old Southeast elementary school, renamed to Henry. I wanted to take a picture of it because I have a drawing in there.

Secretaries at the school and the admin bldgs didn't know what I was talking about. I thought that was strange, it was such a big deal back then.

Hiker-Yay! No papers! BTW, the winds here are terrible! I need to find my poor little mom some weighted shoes or something. I have to hold on to her so she doesn't get blown away.

Kayak-Great job on all the exercise! Going to google the hydroxyzine. Are your symptoms resolving?

TuTu-I'd forgotten the terrible winds here in the plains. It's been blowing the Civic around like crazy while I'm driving. We have a tornado watch out and I'm a little worried. Been enjoying myself so much and surprised how polite and hardworking everyone seems to be, and I live in the gracious south! Definitely small town values trump larger city ghetto upbringing. Looking forward to meeting you!

Good night gang!

[sleepy]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I hope you will be OK tonight, AK! I just saw the latest weather warnings. It's not good!! [Eek!]

We live in the hills, so it's not very windy here. That's one thing I love. It was always so windy in Texas .. esp along the coast.

Our storms are predicted for midnight to 1:00 a.m. .. I'll probably be asleep! [Big Grin]

Some idiot called us again this morning at 6 a.m. I thought we had that problem solved, but I guess not!! Sure made my heart rate go up. GRRRRR [cussing]

We just lost two more musician friends. One yesterday and one today.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I think AK is in the clear of the worst storms. (10:00 pm)

Whew!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No tornadoes here, but I thought the roof was going to come off early this morning. My bed even shook due to the storm. Very strong winds and hail.

Tree down next door. Hope AK faired well.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shoulder PT never helped and ended up hurting me. I was bone on bone but first doc didn't see it. The doc my knee doc sent me to saw it right away

Another thing about allergies is I started using organic coffee and only drink one good size cup a day and don't use coffee maker any more. They are mold machines I think. The coffee is so good I'm totally satisfied with one cup

Also I gave up trying to be polite when smelly ppl come into my house. I just put on mask and this group is not defensive

Maybe its just cumulative...the other way.. Less toxins and my bucket doesn't fill up

Also I do keep phone in bedroom at night for safety but I put it on airplane to stop WiFi

The cancer might be the big thing but after having it come back I'm afraid to really believe its gone

I just think its gone til it isn't...after my mom had her second mastectomy her cancer didn't come back ... Long time...20-30 yrs...so maybe I'm home free

I have had so many experiences in my life

I'm getting excited about cleaning up the gardens since snow is almost gone

But nurse reprimanded me about that

I'm also finally making permanent changes in office...the last clutter room

Home everyone is safe...I saw problems in IL and MO last night...where all my best buds are!

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, all of those help. The moldy coffee was probably a big issue.

You do need to BEHAVE ... I'll have to come up there with a big SWITCH! [lol]

I hope AK is OK .. I sent her a text just now. They did have damage in the town where she is. We are fine. I spent about an hour in our bathroom, where it is safer.

The bedroom windows face northwest... right where all the storms come from.

I will go exercise today .. gotta get in the shower.

Glad you are OK, hiker!! I didn't see your post at first. Glad you were unscathed.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Gee I hope a k is ok too. I'm still really sleepy. I m not sure what I'm doing wrong tutu...I did go for a 15 min walk with Etta in the rain...but that shin bone is really hurting

Cleaning lady is here and I'm back in bed after 12 hours sleep...

Maybe new PT can explain shin pain tomorrow

Nite...again. Pray for a k and family. I have friends in kansas city...my second sons best friend and his family

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

She is OK, but said the storms really scared them. I will see her on Thursday.

You need the rest, kayak.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

lp--I think you are making remarkable progress. I know there will be ups and downs, but I admire your tenacity.

Walked 22 minutes after work. Still warm out. Can't believe they are predicting snow Friday night and Saturday.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Thank you guys. I'm starting to wider if I picked up a bug from someone who came here. I did walk Etta earlier for 15 min but aside from that I can hardly stand or even sit. I keep lying down. But maybe it's weaning off...I think fatigue is an issue. Anyway...thanks. I hope tomorrow is better

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Tuesday-Spent the entire day with family. Such a wonderful time.

Last night me and mom huddled in the motel bathroom clutching each others hands and shaking. We were pretty frightened by the tornado sirens and didn't really know where to go for safety. Thank God my cousin kept in touch via texting to make sure we were safe and in the bathroom until the all clear was sounded.

TuTu-Thanks for prayers and checking on me. I'm going to text and see where we can meet Thursday for lunch. My cousins mentioned Lambert's. Me and Mom are heading to Tupelo that day and will stay overnight there. I'm so looking forward to meeting another member of our little group here!

Kayak-Thank you for worrying about us! BTW, wonderful idea about turning off WiFi. It never occurred to me! So...getting excited about gardening already? Me too! I was thinking a couple weeks ago of container gardening. I think I'm going to do more herbs this year that help histamine issues.

Hiker-Thanks for worrying about us too! Weren't you scared when your bed was shaking? I think I aged at least 6 months last night! The roaring of the wind was freaking me out. I'm glad we all survived.

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. I spent about an hour+ in the bathroom too. But I wasn't as scared since I didn't hear any sirens. I'm not sure we can hear them here. One morning I thought I heard tornado sirens and it was off in the distance .. and I thought, "If that's the siren, then I'll NEVER hear it during a storm."

I'm so grateful you are OK and at least weren't traveling at the time. It freaks me out to drive through OK in the summers due to the storms. I always wondered where we would go if one came across. We've seen big storm systems in the distance and then later would hear that they had tornadoes there.

Kayak .. Hope you feel better tomorrow. Maybe it IS just a bug.

I have another Bible study tomorrow at church and then one on Friday. I have a lot of reading to do!

Hiker .. we may get sleet or ice on Saturday night. I hate when it messes up our Sundays because hubby HAS to be there. Maybe it will be too warm here for it to ice.

I did only 25 min on the machine today and about 12-15 laps. I spent too much time talking to a new friend. She and I can go on and on. [Big Grin]

Nite, nite, everyone!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

AK--Glad you and your mom are safe and that you are enjoying being with family even in sad circumstances.

And you get to hand with Tutu tomorrow. Enjoy.

Walked 22 minutes after work at a good clip. Needed to burn off steam. Called Teacher's Retirement today and pension is less than I thought if I retire next year, so may have to wait until end of 2019 school year. Ugh.

Church tonight.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK and I got to chat for over an hour last night. She's headed down here since she's going south and then east anyway. It's going to be a LONG day for her and her mom.

I hope to take her for a quick trip through town and then eat lunch somewhere. Should be great fun!

I went to Bible study this morning and then ran a few errands. When I got home I planted some pansies. We are supposed to have snow and ice on Saturday. Oh joy!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

So I am really tuckered out. It still amazes me how little tolerance I have for other ppl. I hired a guy to fix the gutter. When I got home he had my whole drive full of truck and gutter equipment

I parked on the other side of house by new back door...but ended up getting stuck in mud. I'm pretty sure when it freezes I will be able to get out easily. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to freeze

Today I talked over an hour with my brother in Alaska. It was areally good talk recently whenever I talk to him he's been drinking and we end up fighting he gets on his political Rants and so it was really nice to have a good talk with him then my son the older son called and we talked for an hour they had 80 mile an hour winds in Upstate New York Rochester New York and his work closed because there was no electricity so he got excited about going home and working on his little race car but there was no electricity at home so he couldn't work on car so he was bored he called me and we talked and it was really nice I guess the narcotics getting out of me enough so that I can have a real conversation

The new PT was really good he was a young man but really competent he said the varicose veins on the back of my leg are just because of swelling he told me to do ice and elevate my legs up like I'm pillows a different way than the other lady said he also talked to me about my gait different than what she said and the doctor's assistant called and told me what to watch out for as far as pain and then said to not worry about it

I feel good I just got so mad that gutter guy he played this really loud rock music crazy rock music the whole 3 hours I was glad it looks good I hope it works I won't know for a while but it looks good one job done I'm too tired to type so I'm talking this and that's why they're so many words but I am glad you guys are safe and having fun

[ 03-09-2017, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: lpkayak ]

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Tutu...how's your sil doing?

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by lpkayak:

Tutu...how's your sil doing?

-

She came home from the hospital today!!

-
Which taxes are you referring to, kayak?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Another day with family but only 3 hours. Came home early to gas up and pack and partially load the car.

Me and Mom went shopping beforehand and I bought one of those Himalayan salt lamps. Says on the box it helps with air quality, allergies and sleep. Keeping my fingers crossed!

TuTu-Sure am glad I'm heading south before the bad weather. Wouldn't want to deal with ice. Does MO use chains or studded tires in the winter?

Boy, I know what you mean about talkative friends. Doesn't help that I can talk a mean streak myself!

[Razz]

Hiker-One of my cousins spouse gently berated me for meeting people on the internet. I was pretty leary when I first joined here in 2004 but since have met quite a few wonderful lymenetters.

Can't believe about the retirement problem. I know Josh is counting down his years too. It's got to be tough. Hang in there!

Kayak-I see you can talk a mean streak too! You know sometimes I'm enjoying the conversation so much I don't realize how much time goes by. Hope that has nothing to do with my hearing loss!

[Big Grin]

OK gang......got my salt lamp going and getting ready to drink my sleepy drink from Walmart that has melatonin and other good things that promote sleep. Good night!

[group hug]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Income taxes

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

See ya tomorrow, AK!! I know what you mean about meeting people from the internet! I made sure to meet "just don" at the Dr's office. [lol]

When I met my old high school friend I had not seen in 46 years, my protective sister in law said, "What if she's an ax murderer!" I had to laugh!! It was so funny!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

LP-Our teacher salaries out here in the cornfields will never approach what you made out east.

Illinois has not a had budget in 3 years and the schools are not getting state money and the government has raided the pension fund. [cussing]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by hiker53:

LP-Our teacher salaries out here in the cornfields will never approach what you made out east.

Illinois has not a had budget in 3 years and the schools are not getting state money and the government has raided the pension fund. [cussing]

-
I can't even hold a candle to half that amount. No teacher unions in Texas, but at least the cost of living is lower.

Our health care is in danger unless the state government bails us out. We will have it, but it will be too expensive to have.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I should have known that hiker and tutu. I'm still a little in la la land thanks to big pharma. I've heard ny and ca are highest paid teachers. My retirement was really 30 but ss iOS 20...our union paid into it for us so we get both

When I was hired at that job I had no idea what I was gedtting into. I had been teaching at private schools for 5 yrs. This school found me ... I never would have thought to apply there

I was an outsider hired to do a job no one else wanted. Adapted or in small city school where 80% of kids could be labeled l d and e d ...but they weren't

It was a hard job long commute I had 4 kids at home...2 babies...

I can't believe what I did back then

Well.. Today I got mast attacked and needed zyrtec and pepcid. I'm sure it was from leftovers gone to 4th day.. They were actually frozen...both mistake...in back of frige

I rode the bike 7 min and did all my exercises once including new ones. Scarey wind out there. I moved my car.. It was Stu cbc k in mud under wires an tree branches falling off

Hit water tank estimator coming in an hour/

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

OH wow... 4th day. I can't go 24 hours on any proteins. Other foods MAYBE... but I usually fix exactly what we need and have no leftovers except frozen meats.

So sorry it hit you like a ton of bricks. Hope you feel better now.

I JUST GOT BACK FROM VISITING WITH AK!!!

We were able to spend about 2 SHORT hours together. Way too short. Loved her and her mom. I wanted to cry when she left! She told me I couldn't or she would cry!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--That's exactly how I felt when I met AK. I bet if we all lived in the same town we would all be pals.

Went to chiro today to work on knee. It has been better, but hurt today and I wanted to get a head start on it.

Am waiting for fix-it-man to pick up my lawn mower to get it serviced for the season. He is so reasonably priced and while I could probably do most of it myself, it does help me out.

I am hoping he will work on a nice lamp where the switch isn't working. I hate to mess with anything electrical.

So, no walking outside today.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, we would be even better pals face to face. Sure would be nice.

They are driving to Tupelo tonight so keep them in your prayers.

We are supposed to get snow and ice on Saturday. We'll see.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Had tornadoes all around us tonight. I think we are OK for the rest of the evening.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Testing from Tupelo....

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, that's weird. IP address blocked at my hotel. Using phone. Me and Mom are here safe and sound and will check back tomorrow when we get home.

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

My daughter is in mo tonight...leaving tomorrow...Idk exactly where she is...I didn't realize until now the storms are continuing. She might be in Springfield...is that the capital?

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hope you are all ok. I haven't watched tv. Another plumber came to give me estimate on hot water heater. I can't get motivated. Cleaner lady comes soon. I'm just lying around. I see a million things to do but just can't make myself. I probably should order ubiquinol

Check in you guys

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Springfield is where you and I met. It's not the capital.

We had them all around us last night but I never really got very scared. I was in the bathroom for a bit, but the SPURS were playing. Had to watch. LOL

I kept an eye on the radar.

AK .. Hope the rest of your trip goes perfectly!

I have Bible study today and then tonight hubby and I will go to a Gideon's dinner we were invited to. I may need to call the restaurant. I'm getting nervous about the food. We may all be served the same thing. I'm not sure.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

We are under a boil order here for water until at least Saturday night. I, of course, did not know this when I got up this morning and downed several glasses of tap water.

Once I heard I dashed to the grocery store at 7 A.M. to get some bottled water for work and some gallon jugs for home. Will be a challenge to clean the pots and pans when I cook tomorrow and to wash my produce.

Might end up ordering a gluten free pizza tomorrow.

Back to the grocery store after work to shop for the week. So, grocery shopping is my exercise for the day. Plus I was on my feet in the classroom most of the day walking around and helping kids.

Tutu--hope you can eat the dinner.

Ak-safe travels. Let us know when you are home.

[ 03-10-2017, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

hiker .. That happened to me once. I was not happy at all about the water. We weren't even supposed to bathe in it... but I found out hours and hours later that we were under a boil order. How LAME is that?

I called the restaurant and the menu is mostly OK. I think I will survive it.

AK is home!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Home and exhausted! More tomorrow gang.

[group hug]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

[woohoo] [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

My daughter was still in st Louis at 8...but flew to va by 10 or 11

This cleaning lady is pretty good...slow and steady...gets it done...but she can get talking and that is really exhausting to me

I had her clean out a tote for me and I went thru dresser and put my top two sizes In The tote to store

They are way to big on me but I have hardly lost any weight but I am much smaller around the middle

I walked Etta 20 min in snow flurries today...more like squall.s

I went 12 hrs between pain pills by accident. It wasn't pain that made me realize pill was overdo. It was restless legs

I hope I can sleep...hope all of you are sound asleep now

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour.

AK--glad you are home safe!

Lp--Always fun to have to wear smaller sized clothes. Your cleaning lady sounds good. I always leave when mine comes as she also talks up a storm.

Walked this morning for 27 minutes. No knee pain. So sunny and calm wind even though it is only about 30 degrees out.

Am doing laundry. Still on boil order for water. Cooked a chicken breast for lunch and will open a can of green beans. I will have to wait to wash the dishes as I am too lazy to boil enough water to do so.

I suspect the boil order will last until tomorrow morning. So, I may go out and get Chinese for dinner.

I live in an area where two cities are right across the street from each other, so I can get carryout from the other town as they are on a different water supply than my town.

Kind neighbor came over to change light bulbs for me and reset a clock. I don't trust myself on a ladder when I need to use two hands to reach up.

Time to rescue laundry from dryer.

Have a great Saturday.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

We got an inch or two of snow. It's pretty! This is the most we've had all winter. It should be gone by tomorrow. Enjoying the beauty for now!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ttu--our snow will come Sunday night into Monday.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ha....hiker...you make me feel better. Changing bulbs is major for me. I use table lamps a lot instead of the fixtures...

Soooo...the high tonight Will be minus 3...they didn't say low

Etta and I went to find organic meat and yeast free organic bread and the places were at the beach so we hung out for awhile but didn't get out of car....sooo windy and cold....

I didn't realize I had forgotten pain pills til leg got super achy...that's 2 days in a row I missed pain pill so I guess I will plan them 10 hrs apart now...almost 2 a day! Then it will be cutting them in half

I couldn't walk in cold...I might try to bike later

When I got home I put ice on leg took pills and watched that new sci go movie. I'm not finished and I'm in detox bath now

I took a chance sitting in recliner...it was calling my name but in 5 min I knew toxin was still active so I turned off movie and got in tub

It's going to be 1100 to 1300 for good hot water heater with warranty so I hope they can fit me in pretty quick

Then kitchen gets put back together and then siding and Windows and I will be broke again. I really do like this little house tho. I like how I can control air and mold...and be cozy in here with crazy weather

Oh...the meat place was closed for winter. I will have to find some tomorrow in big supermarkets...I don't trust them tho

They said open in March so should be soon

My grand daughter broke her collarbone. She's 3. She ran into a wall at daycare. Seems weird to me. I though young bones bend...I have never heard of a child breaking a collar bone

I guess I 'll try to find her a big pretty card and tiny book that will fit in the envelope. She loves books

I had more energy today. I didn't get ubiquinol yet but I am taking nav and a la... And I think they are helping. I should see a big difference with the ubiquinol

I'm so psyched about walking 20 to 30 min 2 days in a row...my knee is real strong...but there is shin pain and knee cap pain. I don't understand the correct way to massage knee cap...he will have to show me again Monday

We seem to have a big storm heading our way and after that two of next 10 days have ice y mix...but I'm making progress packing up clothes and organizing office so living area is looking better too

I guess I would have heard if any of you had problems with weather so hang in....spring is right around the corner

I'm seriously thinking about trying to get to church tomorrow...send some positive thoughts this way in the morning!

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-Slept in til after 11:00 p.m. That's a record for me, at least 9 solid hours!

TuTu-Our visit was so enjoyable but to short. You are such a wonderful person! Thank you for the tour and taking us to such a great place for lunch. Next time I sure would like to catch a show and stay longer.

Hiker-We sure do get along famously! Think we're all pretty easy going so that must be it. I did 4 loads of laundry today myself and as a reward am vegging in my pj's all day and watching TV.

Kayak-Look out! You're next on my list to visit! I've always wanted to explore a couple of states in your area. Bet it's chock full of historical landmarks and beautiful obviously from your pix on FB. Happy you're on the mend!

Well gang.....off to TV land!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. It was such a whirlwind visit, but we got as much talking in as we could! [lol] It would be so wonderful to spend a few days together!

Kayak .. You are doing GREAT! Maybe one day that silly chair will have chilled out completely. [Smile]

Not sure if we'll be going to church or not. The snow will be iced in the morning .. we have many hills to navigate and that is not a good mix.

It was beautiful to watch it snow. I hate when it snows at night.

hiker .. get ready .. You may get a bunch! Just hope you don't have to worry about shoveling.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement