LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » April 22/23 - marathon replay of 7 vaccine episodes - learn what's happening!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: April 22/23 - marathon replay of 7 vaccine episodes - learn what's happening!!
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ty Bollinger, who hosted the two series on natural cures for cancer, is now doing the same for the vaccine issue - he's anti-vaccine - says 7 episodes in 7 days, and he's interviewing 60 experts in this series.

It's running in a 24-hour cycle from 9EST/6PST each day.

We need to watch because in the promo trailer he says they're thinking to vaccinate adults, which most of us are - this will not be good for us, and we will need to fight back, so please watch, get further educated, let's discuss, maybe there will even be some activism discussed.

https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/?a_aid=58c853e398c56&a_bid=e32116f2&utm_campaign=vaccines&utm_medium=email&utm_source=maropost&utm_content=2017-04-11&utm_term=

And pass this link along to other health sites you're on - thx -

[ 04-22-2017, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am in the middle of watching this - it's a very hard-hitting series about the ridiculousness of the extensive vaccine schedule. Just as bad as the Lyme/co situation. I highly recommend watching - 2-hour show each day.

If you sign up to watch, links can go to the spam folder, so check there if you don't see the daily link.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good info!
Posts: 2249 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

The last vaccine program, #7, discusses the Healthy People 2020 plan, which began in 2010 and aims to vaccinate adults in the US by 2020 with current and future vaccines.

The watch cycle for this 7th program is through Wednesday April 19 at 9pm EST/6pm PST.

I think we better watch, because we are going to be part of the pushback against this. Probably most of us with Lyme and co-infections, if not all of us, are not going to be able to handle what is in vaccines because our immune systems are already compromised.

So I think this is a matter of life and death, as much a threat as dealing with Lyme and co's, and I am asking folks here to sign up to watch the 7th program starting from around the 1:05 hour mark - - Dr Sherry Tenpenny discusses the plan to vaccinate adults in the future.

Since this is the end of the series, I expect Ty is going to offer a free marathon viewing - not sure of the dates for this yet,

but the series is very hard-hitting about all the major vaccines and what's in them and what's happened to kids because of them, and I highly recommend watching.

Will post the marathon watch dates when he says what they are.

[ 04-19-2017, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can watch the last episode now by going to their Facebook page and clicking on the link:

https://www.facebook.com/ttavdocuseries/

The link is: http://bit.ly/ttavepi7ttac

The link takes you here:

https://go2.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/docuseries/episode-7/?utm_campaign=ttav-epi-7&utm_medium=post&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=ttav-epi-7&utm_term=ttac-fans&a_aid=58c8500c0a9b 9&a_bid=ec5fe2b3

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Robin50385048,

I got to watch the last segment and you were absolutely right. What a GREAT piece this was. And yes, the section you pointed out was the best. I watched it 3 times.

Thanks for alerting us (again). I just am unable to watch so much all in a row every night- which I found out after watching the cancer series. Just small bits and pieces.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will add this. It is shocking how many vaccines kids and adults will be FORCED to have by 2020.

Up to age 18

https://www.vaccines.gov/who_and_when/infants_to_teens/

Adults

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/adult/adult-combined-schedule.pdf

First 2 years of life- total number of vaccines

Now, for the math:
Hep b = 3
RV = 15
DTaP = 12
Hib = 4
PCV = 52
IPV = 9
Flu = 6
MMR = 3
VZV = 1
HepA = 2
MCV = 8

http://vaxtruth.org/2012/02/cdc-recommended-immunization-schedule-2012-birth-through-6-years/

How CA failed to get the bill kicked, that I also worked on to try to NOT let it pass, is very similar to what is happening in our world of Lyme and other areas of "health care".

So everyone, roll up your sleeves, or drop your drawers...

The Lyme vaccine is coming to a docs office near you!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Thanks, Tincup, for adding to the info here - it's very serious - I think everyone needs to be an activist on this matter, which is going to affect everyone.

And very little of it is needed. There's been discussion in the vaccine series that getting the actual infections confers more immunity than vaccines do! I know we all got the measles and mumps and chicken pox...

In Ca, State Sen Pan was paid $95,000 by pharma to carry the bill to vaccinate otherwise kiddies don't get to go to school. So what's happening now in the state is a lot of homeschooling!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's INSANE, Tincup!

Why is the government trying to destroy our children?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Pharma is run by some of the wealthiest, most powerful people in the world. These people control a lot of things in our country and our world. They control much of the world's wealth, for one. So, that allows them to influence governments, politicians, etc.

In the early 1900s, they decided to invest in pharmaceuticals. They then got all U.S. medical schools to train doctors on the use of pharmaceuticals rather than the natural remedies and other remedies that were in use at the time.

Once they trained all doctors to write prescriptions, they made big bucks in the pharmaceutical industry. They are continuing to do so to this day.

They have great power. The evidence is there in the form of the vaccine laws that shield them from prosecution for damage done by vaccines and in the laws that REQUIRE children to get the vaccines in order to exercise their U.S. right to a free public education.

So, this is the natural progression of their thrust to make more and more money through vaccines.

Through lobbyists, they pay politicians for their votes in favor of vaccines and pharmaceuticals in general, as you saw in the 7th segment of the series. They do all kinds of things to forward their agenda. So far, they have been quite successful for about the last 100 years.

I clearly remember when health insurance would not consider chiropractors as doctors and would not pay for chiropractic services. Who do you think was behind that?

They also try to attack supplements as much as they can so that they won't be available as an alternative to their pharmaceuticals. Monopoly is what they desire.

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Quote- "Why is the government trying to destroy our children?"

For the love of a dollar.

Yes, it is beyond sickening and sad.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

I think two reasons - first, for pharma to make a lot of money.

2nd, people have been making comments throughout the series that it makes no sense what they're giving kids, like the Hep B shot at birth, which prevents hepatitis B -

Next, the Hep B vaccine does not last into adolescence, even - the program said only 24% have that immunity still by that age.

This is JUST ONE example of the multitudes of vaccine insanity that's going on.

only catch is, this is something passed via drug users and sexual contact. Very wry comment - I don't think that's what babies are doing in their incubators/bassinets!

So people are wondering whether this is population control - Bill Gates has made statements as such and his foundation has funded global vaccination campaigns.

Robin123
Member # 9197

Here's the marathon url for the weekend:

https://go2.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/docuseries/replay/?utm_campaign=ttav&utm_medium=email&utm_source=maropost&utm_content=2017-04-22-0130&utm_term=

They're also doing live Q&A Saturday at noon EST/9PST. They usually replay it, too.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement