LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Exercise-What you can do: May 7

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exercise-What you can do: May 7
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good afternoon. What a beautiful day here. Sunny, no wind and almost 70.

lp--I am sorry you are in so much pain and having other issues. Lifting you up in prayer. Don't overdo with the knee.

I trimmed the bushes today--took me about 90 minutes, so I will count that as my exercise. I am sure I will feel muscles I didn't know I had tomorrow.

I then sprayed my summer shorts with permethrin as it will soon be warm enough to wear them. Almost all of my shorts are the hiking type shorts with multiple pockets that I get at REI. For some reason I love pockets! [Wink]

Did a quick trip to the library and am doing my laundry. I do like the soap nuts that Tutu recommended.

Please say a prayer for my dad who has hernia surgery on Tuesday. He turns 94 in less than 3 weeks. My mom is still in a lot of pain after breaking her sacrum and it seems like every week a new pain pops up. I hate to see their decline.

I am so glad my brother is coming home this week. I won't see him as I have to work, but I know my folks will be thrilled to have him and he can do a lot of chores/errands for them.

Have a wonderful week!! [Cool]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiker .. Does sound like wonderful weather! It was nice here again too. 83 and sunny. It's getting a little warm for my taste though!

Went to church and later went shopping with my friend who had some coupons. Well, I picked out several tops I wanted and then we found out the coupons can't be used until tomorrow.

So they are holding my items and I will pick them up later. I finally found some nice things for church and shows.

My stomach has been on the blink since last night. Thanks, MCAS. All bloated up and look 7 mo pregnant. I'm also having more pain in my shoulder. That's been going on for several days.

Watching my Spurs.. they are behind right now but making a comeback.

kayak .. Hope today was a better day for you.

Where's my buddy, AK??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunday-Whew! I partied in Atlanta this weekend with my friend and her hubs like it was 1978! Friday we went out for Cinco De Mayo, ate at a Mexican restaurant and then went and shot some pool. I also drank mixed drinks like I was much younger and didn't have MCAS. [Frown]

The pool hall was a typical smokey establishment and my poor face is still swollen with my typical reaction.

Then last night we all went out dancing! My friend's 84 y o Mom joined us and we three ladies danced together! We went to the 57th which has an older crowd. They played disco, newer songs and 50's hits and I even heard Glenn Miller's In the Mood!

Going to post some pix on Facebook.

It was wonderful to be with friends and not think about my divorce, aches and pains and not having insurance or money.

BTW, thanks TuTu for the companies to check out that might provide health insurance. So far I've been quoted about $600 for the bronze level of BC/BS and my own insurance is $800 a month.

Tonight I read everyone's post from last week and it felt so normal to see what everyone's been doing.

Sad but true I went through withdrawal of our little exercise thread.

I missed you guys!

Well, I love you all and will see you tomorrow!

[group hug]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6144 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Walked after work today. 22 minutes. I needed it to loosen up the leg muscles that tightened so much from trimming bushes.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AK .. Hope you are feeling OK today. Sounds like a tremendous amount of fun, minus the smoke!!
I hope you can find an insurance that will be affordable.

hiker .. good job! I hope you aren't in too much pain.

I finished up shopping this afternoon with my friend. Then we went looking at houses. LOL.. She and her husband had a little tiff about remodeling their existing home and he said, "Maybe you should go shopping for a new one with 'lymetoo' .. " Haha .. MEN!

We saw some nice ones, but I don't think anyone is moving anywhere. [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tuesday-OMG! Thought I had a GP appt yesterday and it's next Monday! Felt like a total idiot at the MDs office.

Did my ab DVD today then headed to the gym. Usual 10 minutes on rower, stepper and treadmill. Threw in triceps and inner leg work until my Mom finished her workout.

We went to the mall for awhile now home vegging.

Hiker-How's the legs today? Bagging leaves is my worst yard job. Always kills my legs.

TuTu-Must have been nice for your friend to dream just for awhile of some freedom.

Well, kinda bored but trying to find something to watch on TV or Amazon.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6144 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Legs still sore.

Had an early morning staff meeting with superintendent. He didn't show and didn't call to cancel. This is the second time in two weeks and ticks me off as I had to go in to work early.

Stayed late at work and will also tomorrow night--positive parent meeting after work today and papers to grade tomorrow.

Good news is Dad is out of surgery and back home.

My brother was horrified to see how much my parents have declined since he saw them at Thanksgiving. He and I need to come up with a plan of action to help them.

No exercise today. [shake]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. oh well on the doctor's appointment. Stuff happens!

My friend is not leaving her hubby .. he was just saying she should go shopping for a new home since the old one must not be good enough for her! They will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary in two weeks.

Hiker .. pretty aggravating about the superintendent .. losing sleep is not fun! (especially this time of year)

I went to the city for acupuncture. It went well. I came home too late for exercise class, but I went to join the late class. I'm glad I don't usually go at that time because I was tired by then.

Staying home tonight to watch the Spurs. I will miss seeing the show on Thursday too because I have OCC that night.

I need to go check on kayak!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa! Can not keep up with you guys. Its painful to type. Some good some bad going on. Found out I owe more money than I have for medical since Jan 1 when plan changed. A lot of things doubled and I've had a lot of medical stuff

Pulled an engorged tick off Etta and found huge engorged one on living room floor so it fell off one of us. Before I knew how broke I was I had tick ppl come to spray but they fogged and I got sick for a day. Etta is having trouble with congenital trachae problem but doc thinks it's ok and she is not over weight. That made me happy cuz one skinny female vet wants her on s diet and wants me to stop giving her carrots she says they are fattening...I think she's wacko...now both oldest man vets say shed fine with wright but she will need teeth done again...less than a year and may have bladder stones..I'm not sure if anyone remember Dylan...he was s Kris s brother and died from bladderstone surgeries at 7....Kris never had them and died at 17. So the thought of Etta having them is scary

All I can thinks of to have more cash flow is give up organic coffee and Fiji water and my storage. And I'm also gonna use a short er cycle on washer and maybe hang dry some things...maybe try to wear things that are light weight. My water and elec bill are way higher than they should be. The new water heater is suppose ed to be much more economical but my elec bill is still 200 a month...more than propane I use to hear and cook

So I'm trying to empty storage that has 30 totes in it. Hopefully can sell stuff...it's my better stuff. Things I'd like to save but just don't have room

In the tent behind the house there's 40 totes but I hope half of that stuff can be thrown away

So. I started a little of that...tomorrow Back MRI and he'll doc appt

Then thurs knee doc...I'm really afraid I broke this new knee...very specific new severe pain...not all the time....

Then Friday is open to sort thru totes and put ads in Craigslist

I'm stopping cleaning lady and having lawn guys come only once a mouth. I will have to mow the middle where its longest in between when they come. I will stop the guy that her lap with flower beds too

I have to find enough $ to pay carpenter to finish front of house...siding and replace 5 windows...they are delivered a week from tomorrow. I got a big discount by paying cash but now I'm really short

I've been thru worse. I'm glad you guys all seem to be able to exercise and have a little fun. My exercise is just daily living skills at this point...there are times I can't get out of bed...I take a neurontin and 2 hrs later I can get up. This is a new level for me...I know you all have challenges too...but keep enjoying what movement you have...you just don't know when you will lose it. Take care all!

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

lp--I worry that you are over exerting yourself.

Your electrical bill sounds ridiculous. I have a bilevel house with 3 bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs along with family room downstairs and attic is poorly insulated.

My electric bill is only about $60 per month in the winter and heating is around $100 in the winter. In summer electric ac is about $100 and gas bill drops to less than $30.

I always tell myself it has been two years since I used something to get rid of it. Now I need to follow my own wisdom.

Colleague at work is selling her nice condo, but the garage is not attached. If I am going to get a one level condo I also want an attached garage. As I age I am not risking slipping and falling on ice to get to my car.

Off to bed.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

WOW, hiker!! I haven't seen electric bills like that in about 30 years.

We have a 1250 sq ft condo and we pay 200-250 a month during a cold winter and about $100-120 a month in fall and spring .. about $150 or more in the heat of the summer. However, we are home all day and I keep it warm in the winter and cool in the summer. (72-73 degrees)

I do hope you can get a condo, hiker! Fewer worries!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went to bed early and slept pretty good but we were just woken up by something walking on the roof! Etta went nuts so I know I didn't dream it. Only a few steps. Then quiet. Much bigger than a squirrel...real steps...don't think it could be a tree branch. I had taken neurontin at 5 and was sore but able to get out of bed but don't see anything. I'm on the edge of woods...maybe a huge bird?e have turkey vultures....I don't think I have a low branch big enough for the bobcat

Anyway...I'm up. Hasve to leave at 1030 for MRI. I will have long hot shower to get the creaks out...I'm really happy I replaced the hot water heater. I front have a bath or shower everyday but when I do I indulge

And I wash tons of laundry worrying about mold and other toxins I bring into the house

Those are some ways I over use elec....and northeast is known for high rates

Hiker you are in for a big change when you scale down. Its hard

Tutu it surprises me your condo is bigger than my house! And its 2 bedroom right? I have 3 but 2 are tiny. For me it works but it's squishy with company

Well need to start day. I thunk my sunflower butter and pumpkin seed butter came. No more almond butter for me. I hope I can make my kidney stones disappear

I want to get th as t supp too tutu...can you tell me name and where you get it again?

Hiker I use so many words to say what I do I think it sounds worse than it is. I have one speed...super slow so I don't fall...I usually do stuff 10 min then rest 45. Maybe more if able to work from wc

That's why it is taking me 6 yrs to get thru all my stuff

Howdy AK ! You go girl! Have fun!

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

kayak .. we have a very large (long) living area, large master bedroom and one small bedroom. It feels roomy. Lots of windows .. three double ones in the living and dining area.

The supplements I buy are Life Extension's Calcium D-Glucarate and Biotin for clearing oxalates.

Hope your day goes well.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Went to energy healer after work. She said my chakras for stress and energy were off and I can certainly believe that. Dealing with my aging parents and trying to finish the school year are taking their toll on me.

So, again no exercise today.

Haircut after work tomorrow.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hope you feel better after a good night's sleep, hiker. How are your parents doing today? Have you heard?

I forgot to go to Bible study today here at the subdivision. They texted me and I got there late. Had to eat lunch first. OOPS.

Went to the store real quick afterwards. Sitting around watching TV tonight.

My Spurs won last night in a nerve-wracking game. I may have to tape tomorrow's game. I can barely handle these games sometimes. Whew. All I have to say is that it was pretty amazing.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Didn't sleep well last night. No pain pills, advil, aspirin, etc for 2 weeks before my eyelid surgery on the 23rd. Didn't do any exercise today and my face was pretty swollen from my bad choices in ATL. Took dye free benadryl and used benadryl on my face today so have been watching TV all day. To tired to do much else.

Hiker-Glad to hear your Dad's surgery went well. It sure is hard to deal with ageing parents. Before I moved in with my Mom I was going to stay with her Friday after work til going back to work on Monday. I hope you and your brother come up with a great plan.

TuTu-Wow, I took your friend's situation the wrong way! Wonderful that they've been married so long.

Kayak-I used to pinch pennies a lot while married. Now I don't have two to rub together! I was really trying to pay off CC and mortgage. My soon to be ex is not making payments so all that scrimping was for nothing. Think he's trying to file for bankruptcy to avoid alimony.

See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--how did the Spurs do?

My dad is doing fine after his surgery. I am more worried about my mom with her pain from broken sacrum and pulled groin muscles. Wonder if she broke part of her pelvis. She won't go to ER, though. My brother said she was so anxious yesterday and I think part of that is the pain med she is on. Sigh.

AK--You need to get that divorce finalized, so your ex stops his shenanigans. Why do you pay mortgage if you don't live there?

Off to teach--kids working on bat ecology board games. Good end of year project.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Stpped to eat again on way home from knee doc this time. Long trips cuz if paving. Doc was late too but good news. Bad knee pain is soft tissue cuz I had to stop all supps and anti inflame with diver. So I'm glad I didn't break it. Exam hurt and keeps hurting but he ordered a pain gel and encouraged me to use fish oil and curcumin! Finally!!! They are getting it.

Hiker hope things work out. I didn't go thru much of that. Dad died early. The mom was with me about a year...I hired helpers and she went to day care....but when I started Lyme tx I was too sick to take care of her and she went to my brother s

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Haircut after work and then a very short walk. Just 18 minutes.

Glad tomorrow is Friday. Kids are working on projects, so I won't have any grading for about a week and then I will get slammed.

I did get all my microscopes cleaned today which always take awhile. Found 3 that don't work on high power, so will send them off for repair.

lp--Sorry you have knee pain, but at least no damage.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by hiker53:
Tutu--how did the Spurs do?

-They won Game 5 .. need one more... our VERY BEST player got injured and is not playing tonight but we are doing well!

I just got home from a meeting .. back later!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-15 minutes of rowing, walked with Mom, arm and inner thigh workout. Also ab dvd later at home.

Made a salad with baked chicken chunks on top for me, Mom and Josh for dinner.

Hiker-Sacrum is tailbone right? I fractured mine and also have had a torn groin muscle. Both took a long time to heal. Your Mom had a fall right? Also fractured my pelvis in 3 places and basically had to lay flat for weeks! Also was wheelchair bound. Your Mom needs to go to an orthopaedic doc if you suspect these types of injuries. Your poor Mom! Pain meds will really help and sitting on a cushioned donut helped my tailbone.

Kayak-Thank God your knee is OK! Soft tissue damage is no fun, hope they have a good plan to take care of it.

TuTu-Yes, I was bad with the juicing again. I'm planning on doing just juice and water (fasting) to recover from surgery, detox etc. I'm going to post in the Mast Cell thread too. I went to the health food store today and bought dried loose chamomile flowers and oregano to battle degranulation. Wish me luck!

Well, have to wake up at 7:30 to let yard guy in our fenced in property. Early start on exercise hopefully.

See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. My worries were about the high oxalate count in the juicing. It can get you into real trouble .. esp with MCAS. Avoid the beets and beet greens. Even carrots are moderately high. Our bodies just can't handle the concentrated juices. It REALLY messed me up several years ago and I am still paying for that mistake.

Gotta get off the computer for the evening.. too tired!

I did the usual exercise today and PT ..

WE WON THE SERIES! Now on to Golden State Warriors.. EEK!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--the sacrum is the bone just above the tailbone and takes longer to heal. Mom now has even more pain and I fear she may have broken the pelvis but she refuses to go to ER or see the doctor who is taking care of spine fracture. My brother tried to get her to go and so have I. I am backing off a bit.

I broke my tailbone in college. Ouch.

Grocery shopped after work. Was going to go for a walk and then a good friend called. Now I have lost my motivation.

Friday evenings are usually chill time for me.

[ 05-12-2017, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Warm up and stretching before Zumba today. Just my old ab DVD for the day. Also trimmed the bushes.

Our yard guy accidentally broke the window in our storm door. A rock flung up from the mower and he didn't even realize it. Didn't mention it because he's struggling financially so I removed that part of the door and lugged it around trying to get it repaired. No luck yet.

TuTu-Congrats on your team winning. Yay! Oxalates are a no go for MCAD too! Oh no! Please, please chamomile and oregano do your thing!

Hiker-Your poor Mom! I fractured my pelvis when I was 22 and I still have problems. The tailbone took forever to heal, I bet yours did too.

Hard to stay motivated in regards to exercise. So glad me and Mom go together. I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

I hope we all have a wonderful weekend!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

AK--bummer about storm door. They are not cheap to replace, either.

Decided to go buy snapdragons and tomatoes today. Pulled up to plant nursery and it was so crowded. Duh. Mother's day weekend, college graduation, and a nice sunny warm today.

Decided to go back another day. I did go to a neighborhood perennial plant sale that benefits cancer and got a couple of ginger plants to put between some hosta in a shadier area.

Planted those and did a little bit of weeding. In the 80's today and humidity moving in. I do not tolerate heat well at all as I don't sweat much, so I am back inside.

Washed the winter bedding and put away my winter clothes and grabbed out my shorts, t-shirts etc.

Am a bit down today. Rash on face is back and now on both sides. Came back Thursday and the only thing I did different on Wednesday was eat a few peanuts, cheat and have 2 piece of pizza, and go to energy healer.

Talked to energy healer yesterday. She thinks rash may be a combination of sensitivities to environment and stress. I don't think so or I would have had rashes ever since I got Lyme. Well, I am not going to cheat for sure on gluten anymore.

When I first got the rash Gretchen thought it might be my lotion or the laundry detergent. I switched to soap nuts and the rash went away, but now I don't think it is the detergent. She is a very good healer, but not always correct.

My energy healer often brings her friendly dog to her office and the dog loves me and hops on the couch beside me. Although I like the dog, Gretchen lives in the country and is always picking up ticks. I asked her not to bring the dog anymore on the days I am coming. Still saw its fur on the couch Wednesday, but she agreed not to bring the dog.

I always feel fantastic the day after an energy healing, but it doesn't seem to last anymore like it used to.

Maybe God is telling me to take a longer break from energy healing. I did take a few months off a year or so ago and now only go once a month, but maybe it is time to stop.

Am itching to get my vegetable garden planted, but I think I will wait and not try to do it today. I have all the seeds--just need tomato plants.

Carpenter bees are back again this spring drilling holes in my pergola. I will have to wait until the holes are fully drilled and then get my tall neighbor to spray WD40 in the holes. That kills the queen. Then I will have a lot of holes to fill. Definite sign of a mild winter.

Off to read a little bit.

Sorry I am whining today. [dizzy]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. Sorry to hear about the door.. I hope something can be worked out on that.

hiker .. Go ahead and whine. I whine to myself all day long. Sometimes we have to get it out instead of holding it in.

I went to a MCAS support group meeting in the city. It was our first "formal" meeting, but it was still rather relaxed. We are getting more and more people because the national group is sending them to us.

We now have 20 in our region. So much for it being rare.

I ran by the grocery store when I got home and picked up something for supper. Hubby and I got home at the same time. He was right behind me when I drove into the subdivision.

No basketball games tonight for the Spurs .. Big Game 1 tomorrow afternoon. GSW is an amazing team, so if we even come close to beating them it will be exciting. I'll probably be a nervous wreck.

We are hoping our best player will be OK. He was out on the last game due to a sprained ankle. We won without him, but that won't float for the remainder of the playoffs.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tried to rethread a broken blind in my basement. Didn't work. The blinds were there when I moved in 28 ears ago, so I think it is time for some replacements. It's always something. I will probably get someone to put them all up for me, but I will also need to paint and refill holes etc. Ugh.

Went back to garden center after dinner and there was no line. Grabbed my snapdragons and tomatoes. Forced myself to look away from the beautiful potted flowers as I can make my own more cheaply.

Bought two bags of top soil. Those 40 pound bags get heavier each year. LOL

Will plant tomorrow.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hiker...I bet the planters you make are better...they cram so many in I usually end up taking them apart in a month so they can have more space and lived longer
.I don't remember the last time I wrote. I had 2 good doc appts this week for back and knee

Both docs could tell why I had pain. Or for back and new topical gel anti inflammatory for knee

I managed to get all but last 3 totes from storage...last 3 are really big.almost twice as big as regular totes
I went thru about 15 totes and put a lot of stuff for Sale online and in small yard sale today. I sold a few things. And after packed the rest up and labeled it well in case anyone calls I can find what they want. But I still have 10 totes here to sort throw away and find place for what I am keeping. I decided to keep all fabric cuz I don't know when I will be able to tolerate new fabric again

And there are a number of totes with papers and hopefully I can throw a lot away. Last week I found my mortgage and bank ruosy stuff.. So I really can't just toss the boxes of papers

So I have a busy week of sorting. I also see breast surgeon for check up and referral to plastic surgeon

Cleaning lady that I can't afford any more said shed like to join me for yard sale. That helps a lot because getting the signs up is very hard for me and will be easy for her. Also...maybe I can sneak inside for some of the time she's here

Well I'm really tired. I'm still trying to figure out how to get a urine specimen from Etta to see if she has bladder stone. Me with kidney stones and her with bladder stones. I wonder if it could be the water
Well gotta sleep

I read what you guys are doing...you wear me out!

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-Spent most of the day with Josh. Went to eat barbeque, get a Mom's Day card and gift card, picked up a bacon quiche, edamame salad and whole wheat yeast rolls for our little Mother's day lunch for the three of us. I also bought a carrot cake for later in the afternoon when my brother and his family come over.

Hiker-I might have found a glass shop that can repair that part of the door and redo the frame and screen part that was wearing out. Hope it's not to pricey.

You sound like your doing a wonderful garden this year. Let me know what's growing in yours. I'm just doing herbs and flowers. This year, and sometime soon, I'm tackling my Mom's nonexistent lawn. Got my soil analysis done and picked up my chemicals Friday. Hoping to bring back the lovely St Augustine she used to have.

Funny you have a rash on your face because I do too! Mine could be from a reaction to chamomile that I've been drinking for 2 days.

Oh...and how can you lift those 40 pounders? I've got 2 50 pounders in the trunk still.

TuTu-OMG! You are so lucky to have a MCAS group in your area. I've broken out in a facial rash either from the strong chamomile decoction I'm drinking, which I stopped today, or the juicing. I'd love to be able to get in person advice on that one. Thanks for sending me the info too because sure need it with this latest rash.

Kayak-Always good news when doc appts go well. Also sounds like you're going gangbusters on those totes. Yard sales are a lot of work and glad someone is going to help you.

You and little Etta are going to have to lay off getting stoned. What's up with that! [Big Grin]

Anyways gang, as always, wonderful to stop and check in. See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement