LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Believe Me by Yolanda Hadid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Believe Me by Yolanda Hadid
Bartenderbonnie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The day has finally come. . .

Library got me Yolanda's new book about her Lyme journey.

Now, please nobody come over, text me, phone me or e-mail me, ha ha ha.

I m a big fan and can't wait to hear her share her battle.
(Thank God I got my ability to read back in the knick of time)

Go Yolanda, you fierce Lyme warrior. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us know how you like it!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure enough someone came knocking at my door.

It was my neighbor. Bearing delicious treats. Fresh carrots, peppers, cabbage, tomatoes, and butternut squash just picked from his organic garden.

What a great neighbor !

People first, things second.

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cockapoo1996
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cockapoo1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe!!! Thanks to Yolanda for for taking us on her journey. And thanks for not staying quiet!!! CDC you're going down 😑
Posts: 472 | From New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Dear Yolanda,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You are an amazing human spirit.
A fierce warrior. A tough cookie. Beauty and brains. Courage.

Cried for you. Worried for you. Cheered for you.
Monumental obstacles towards wellness. Never give up hope.
Stay strong, stay focused, never give up or give in.

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogmom2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't be around printing chemicals or use an e-reader(emf sensitive). Can someone summarize how she was finally able to recover.
Posts: 857 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Sorry about your sensitivies dogmom2.

I have my reading abilities back but no short term memory.
I jotted down everything as I read.

I do not wish to ruin anyone's experience reading her book.
Every treatment is a page turner. She has undeniable strength and courage. Her sufferring is heartbreaking. Read if able.

Yolanda is 54 years old. Was diagnosised with Neuro-Lyme in 2012 in Belgium, after searching for over 3 years and many doctors.

She contracted Hepatitis B from acupuncture needles.
She had her thyroid and parathyroid removed because of tumor.

Treatments:
Port installed in chest, IV antibiotics
Detox IV's
Colonics
IV vitamin cocktails
Ozone therapy in veins and muscles
Coffee enemas
Master Cleanse
Anti-inflammatory diet
Melatonin
Glandular formula for thyroid
Silver
High dose vitamin B,C, and folic acid
IVIG
Hyperbaric oxygen chamber
Cryotherapy (booth that is -140* Celsius)
Acupuncture with homeopathic remedies and procaine
Hyperthermia (body heated to 103*)
Rife machine
Low Dose Immunotherapy
Antiparasitic meds
Antimalaria meds
Glutathione
Epsom salt baths
Cell peptides
Juicing
Cilantro drops
Blood thinner
Hormone pellets
Lymphatic drainage massages
Bicillin shots
Essential oils
Liposomal stevia
CBD oil formula spray
Cistus tea
Quintessence
Lyme N supplement(nebulize 20drops)
Sunbathing
New various diets
Ion cleanse footbaths

Procedures:
Full body scan
Endoscopy of GI tract
Tonsillectomy at age 52
Removal of metal based crowns and infected teeth
Debride cavitations in mouth
Removal of root canals
PRGF (plasma-rich growth factor)
Breast silicone implant explanation surgery
RHP(recirculary hemoperfusion IV ozone dialysis machine)
Ayahuasca ceremony in Peru
Kambo frog-venom treatment in Peru
TVAM(catheter inserted to stretch jugular vein and carotid artery)
Stem cell therapy in Bahamas
Plasma stem cell therapy in Germany
Stem cell therapy in Seoul, Korea
Intramuscular injections of holistic remedies in Mexico
Family Constellation therapy (emotional health)
Self-made nosodes preparations from urine, uterus, stool, blood, saliva, dead tooth, and tonsil

Yolanda describes everyday of her 5 year battle. She literally left no stone unturned in trying to regain her health and find a cure for 2 of her 3 children, who also have Lyme.

Yolanda provides the names of doctors, clinics, and health professionals she saw from around the world. She also states which ones she thought were a waste of time and money.

Thank God she is on our team ! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She really started to turn the corner right after getting toxic breast implants removed.
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogmom2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize she tried so many things. thank you bartenderbonnie for taking the time to type them out.
Posts: 857 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Ha, just found a perfect synopsis of Yolanda's book. . .

http://nypost.com/2017/09/11/yolanda-hadid-made-her-own-poop-lab-to-treat-her-lyme-disease/

To CDC:
Once again, pretty, pretty, please. . . Help us !!!

dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

great find!
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why she only went to Dr. H. for 3 months.
Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote:

"She really started to turn the corner right after getting toxic breast implants removed."

(Hey, are we no longer able to quote a post?)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evin98
Member # 50026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evin98     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding breast implants, and Yolanda's improvement after having them removed:

In the early 2000's, I was involved in the Dow-Corning breast-implant litigation. We had hundreds of clients who were suing Dow. The clients were women with leaking breast implants. Implant goo oozing through their tissues and triggering all sorts of somatic reaction.

They were crippled with joint problems and fatigue, and some of them seemed a bit crazy. Many had been diagnosed with CFS, MS, Lupus, Sjogren's, RA, etc.

Looking back, the similarity of their symptoms and case histories with those of Lyme victims is remarkable.

If anyone on this board has implants, you might want to think about having them removed.

Posts: 8 | From Gainesville FL | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farraday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farraday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to read her book...now that I can read again. My doctors have been urging me to write my story for a long time. I feel guilty for not sharing what I've learned in 30+ years of illness and at least 100 doctors, therapists etc.Now my husband has it, too. Fortunately he is much stronger than me.We both should write. His 30 years of caring for me makes him an expert caregiver. His incredible love and loyalty have kept me alive.

--------------------
DOCTOR: "I don't think you are sick."
PATIENT: "We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't think you are a doctor."

Posts: 697 | From Northern California | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Wow farraday,

Your husband sounds like a keeper. ❀️
I'm sure your fine qualities is what keeps him around.

Please write your book !

We would LOVE to read it. [group hug]

egc80
Member # 46507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for egc80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read the NY Post article. I CANNOT believe the courage she had to go through with some of these treatments.

Most days, I'm scared to death to even take my antibiotics and other Rx.

I've been curious about this book and also Ali Hilfiger's. Thank you for the post.

What a crazy, crazy ride this is. I WANT OFF. I know you all do, too.

Posts: 24 | From Nashville, TN | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Right you are egc80.

My bad days, I can't even drive 1 mile to pharmacy to pick up my meds.

Meanwhile, Yolanda is 35,000 feet up in airplane, so very sick, trying to find something, anything, to help her, her children, and the rest of us. Just amazing determination !

I nominate Yolanda for "Lymenet Warrior of the Year". πŸ’š

etb6855
Member # 48383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for etb6855     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU Bartenderbonnie for doing that for those of us who

#1 Cant read because of eyesight or comprehension issues and

#2 For those of us who can't even afford the book!

Everyone should read the article in Rolling Stone that talks about how we CANNOT make this an illness of the wealthy as SOOO many of us cannot afford treatments, LLMD's due to travel etc. and being unable to WORK anymore!

She is so amazing and I have Everyone of her symptoms.

This website is the best!

Posts: 86 | From LA | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
etb6855
Member # 48383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for etb6855     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bartender bonnie: I read on yahoo that she got better following TVMA (transvascular autonomic modulation).

Can you please clarify?

Where could we get that procedure approved?

Posts: 86 | From LA | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
etb6855
Member # 48383

Bartender bonnie: I read on yahoo that she got better following TVMA (transvascular autonomic modulation).

Can you please clarify?

Where could we get that procedure approved?

Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

i always go to my neighborhood library for books. If they don't have a book, they will order it for you, and call when it comes in.

They also have large print books and books on tape.

My city is in financial ruin (who isn't) so they want to cut funding to the library. I m circulating fliers in protest !

If you go back up to my New York post link on this thread, you will see TVAM listed last.

Transvascular Autonomic Modulation or TVAM is a treatment for dysautonomia, POTS, M.S.and Lyme that has helped many patients go into remission.

The procedure is sort of like an angioplasty of the jugular vein, to open blockages and stimulate the nerve fibers.

The clinic Yolanda went to reported a 90% success rate after treatment, providing relief from vertigo, pain, fatigue,improved eyesight, weakness, and cognitive fog. Also, 75% success rate at the 2 year mark.

THE PROCEDURE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

The FDA went after Yolanda's doctor, who wasn't a Lyme doctor but a venous and lymphatic Doctor, stating there is no scientific research that this procedure is medically necessary.

The cost of this procedure was around 10,000. US.

There was a clinic in Canada performing this procedure for 3,000 but it too was halted.

It is still available in Mexico.

P.S. I agree, Lymenet is the cat's pajamas 🐱

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB CodeοΏ½ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement