LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » New Study Shows Why Flu Vaccine Won't Work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Study Shows Why Flu Vaccine Won't Work
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE- "Recent studies, for example, have proven that flu shots sharply weaken immunity in subsequent years following immunization.

In some years, the flu shot viral strains are completely wrong, offering no immunity at all to influenza strains circulating in the world.

Even when flu shots are the “right” strain, flu vaccine insert sheets readily admit the shots have not been subjected to double blind placebo controlled studies, and there is no legitimate scientific evidence whatsoever that supports the claim that each year’s flu vaccine confers meaningful immunity."

Link Here
http://tiny.cc/ac5noy

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE- "The government-run VAERS database, available at this link, confirms that at least 144 children were killed by vaccines in 2016 alone, with thousands more injured, maimed or sickened by the dangerous shots.

For example, this Texas girl went blind and was paralyzed just two days after being vaccinated. The Hepatitis B vaccine routinely kills newborns from system shock.

Vaccines have been repeatedly and scientifically linked to an increased risk of autism.

Merck vaccines reportedly killed these babies in Mexico, and in one Mexican town, 75% of the children who received vaccine shots ended up either dead or hospitalized."

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE- "The insert sheet readily admits:

…there have been no controlled trials adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with FLULAVAL.

There’s even more. If you keep reading the FLULAVAL insert, it says in black and white text, “Safety and effectiveness of FLULAVAL in pediatric patients have not been established.”

The same insert also says, “FLULAVAL has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility.”

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

QUOTE- “Thimerosal, a mercury derivative, is added as a preservative.

Each … dose contains 50 mcg thimerosal.

Each dose may also contain residual amounts of ovalbumin, formaldehyde, and sodium deoxycholate from the manufacturing process.”

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

As this Natural News article documents, flu shot side effects include:

Eye pain and chest pain

Arthritis

Dizziness, tremors and losing consciousness (syncope)

Convulsions and seizures

Gullain-Barre Syndrome

Cranial nerve paralysis or limb paralysis

Swelling of the brain

Partial facial paralysis

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this - very important. I can't believe how readily the drugstores want to flu vaccinate, even offering a discount off of other purchases.

I usually speak up about it. IF they're exercising their freedom of speech, so can I!

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=131625;p=0

VACCINE LINKS set - Ingredients in Vaccines
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unreal. I can't imagine using this poison---and on children and babies and pregnant women??!!
Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is unacceptable on an epic scale !

Their marketing campaign is far reaching also.

No matter what kind of medical professional I go to, the first thing out of their mouth is " Have you recieved your flu shot ?"

Many patients have such high regard of their doctors, that even this simple kind of questioning suggests that they are being negligent with their health if they don't get the vaccine.

Sort of like a subtle bullying, IMO.

It should NOT be the first question your doctor asks you on initial contact.

Are they ( CDC ) monitoring medical professionals percentage of vaccines administered ? And for what reason ? And what's at stake for their practices if their percentages are low ? Or high for that matter ?

Scary

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even an assistant at my new primary care doctor's office said it, and I quickly replied that people can be dealing with a lot of unwanted symptoms, and that would probably include me too, so just to be aware of that.

I think it's very important that everyone speak up who's opposed to the risks of injections, so they hear that it's not ok with the public. My opinion about dealing with doctors at this point - do not allow them to make statements without giving them back our opinion at least. I think we need to end the "doctor on a pedestal" attitude - they work for us, not the other way around.

Frankly, we grew up with a number of vaccines I could count on one hand! Everything changed in 1986 when the vaccine companies were granted immunity from any liability. That's when the number of vaccines took off, when they could no longer be sued, had nothing to lose, and gobs of money to make. Time to speak up about it.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Exactly why I've never had a flu shot. Won't get any vaccines either. Good point Robin about voicing our opinions.

[shake]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6147 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, just follow the money. . .
Sober reality.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/06/02/bribery-affects-vaccination-rates.aspx

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

I agree with all of you!

Wish we could pick one pharmacy chain and start a national boycott.

Till they are hit in the pocket book they will keep pushing the poison.

On second thought, there is always the out of control snow plows barreling down their store fronts too...

OOPS! I didn't say that, did I?

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Well this is a new all-time low. . . .

Just got bullied into getting flu vaccine while in my own home, via automated phone call.

Their marketing campaign has infiltrated our own personal space. When did this become a public emergency ?

I wish they would put their emphasis and resources on the very REAL public hazards of TBI 's.

CDC and Pharmaceuticals
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Tincup
Member # 5829

K-I-S-S-I-N-G my rosy red...

Take your vaccines and shove 'em! We want a CURE instead.

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a no preservative shot here.

They keep them in the refridgerator.

MADDOG

Posts: 3996 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TrekCoord
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrekCoord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reading the FDA website insert and there is this

"FLULAVAL QUADRIVALENT has been administered in 8 clinical trials to 1,384 aged 18 years and older
, 1,965 children aged 6 through 35 months and 3,516 children aged 3 through 17 years. "

(Not advocating getting a vaccine)

--------------------
I still have a good time wherever I go!

Posts: 138 | From Lost Wages | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

This year's flu vaccine 1/10 effective !!!

http://fox8.com/2017/12/04/health-experts-this-years-flu-vaccine-only-10-effective/

Yet, the CDC is still recommending getting your flu shot to combat the virus strains it doesn't protect you from.
No mention of proactive steps that ARE effective in protecting yourself.

Here's what the CDC should be advocating to protect the public ;

Wash your hands and face frequently with antibacterial soap for atleast 30 seconds
Eat healthy foods, high in protein
Get enough sleep and lower stress for optimum immune health
Avoid people who are sick, especially children
Sneeze into elbow joint
Wear a mask to avoid touching mouth and nose
Avoid people who yell, spreads more droplets of viruses
Wash all linens, towels, blankets, wash clothes
Drink tea with honey and lemon to remove germs and thin mucus
Take zinc and do daily nasal rinses with saline
Drink plenty of water
Do sauna's to sweat and release toxins and germs out of body
Start juicing fruits and vegetables
Do not touch surfaces

Control humidity in your home. Homes that are kept at 40%-60% relative humidity range, show the flu virus can be decreased by up to 30%.

Use UV lights. Germicidal types of UV lights are capable of in-activating microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses.

Purchase Air purifier. A HEPA filter type can reduce harmful airborne germs, such as cold and flu viruses, dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, and smoke particles.

Disinfect surfaces and sanitize. The MOST effective flu prevention method is the physical removal of germs from surfaces.

(Feel free to add on any other methods that could protect the chronically ill Lyme patients and the community in general.)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement