LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE .. What can you do today? November 5, 2017

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE .. What can you do today? November 5, 2017
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, everyone! How's it going??

We had a great day at church .. thanked everyone for their hard work and accepted 10 more boxes from individuals! So we are at 262 boxes and counting!

I'm pretty tired .. so I'm off to take a nap.

Have a great day!!

[hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ... I'm back to report exercise! Real exercise...that was fun. First off Etta did a second normal poo...yay! Tiny...but normal. I am relieved.

We went out at 10 to give a lady some flowers. She was so nice...young woman...2 kids. We had a nice visit. I got whiff of her strong products but I could handle it since we were outside and she took about 1/3 of flowers. I'm glad because with this incision I am not going to be able to get them into the ground before frost

When she left I used wc to take Etta to the road where leaves were blowing. And it was a little exercise for me to push wc around and look at gardens. I paid real garden guy to put in one more small bed for extra daisies lilies and asters...I think they all bloom different times. He costs a lot of money but always does a really good job

Then my exercise started. I have 2 big bushes of a daisy looking flower that bloom late fall. I cut one of them back. I 'll try to do the other soon. They had a short and sweet bloom this year...I think because of drought we are finally out of

Then I washed and hung to dry a tarp I use for gardens

All this stuff is hard and painful cuz of shoulder...but it gets my heart pumping too and is good for me

Then I cleaned up where I started wild flower bed a few weeks ago.

It took 3 hrs and we were tired. She had a lot of fun

So that was my real exercise

I rested an hour watching tv

And then got going on tons of piled up laundry. I have so many different kinds. Hand wash and hang dry...machine wash and hang dry...machine wash and dry....then I have some with dawn...some with borax and or vinegar...some with just baking soda

I need to figure out what won't turn clothes and bedding into burning on me...and what if any is related to rash

Its gonna take awhile but the Dr Bronner s baby soap and scent free all came(that leaked in box but not out of box. So I will be experimenting with them too

Needed a rest. Oh. Yesterday I deep cleaned bedroom. I couldn't believe the dust under the bed. I had 2 different cleaners doing that room weekly...in pretty sure they didn't try to get under bed. But I did and dusted and changed air cleaner filter. 2 days in a row I woke up with what seemed like conjunctivitis in eyes and hate ever sx in nose and throat. Usually my bedroom is the one room I count on to get rid of sx

Well that was a lot of physical work. Exercise! For me. I'm resting again and after lunch will try to deal with living room clutter

Hope everyone has a good day!

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lp--wow, you have done a lot the past couple of days. I am impressed.

Ms.Tutu--So glad OCC has gone well!

Ak--Cranberry sauce. I buy the bag of cranberries and follow the directions, only I use less sugar.

Walked 23 minutes in between rain showers. Severe weather went south and east (to my parent's town)

Have one load of laundry left to do.

Am sad, because sun sets before 5:00 now here. So, I will be getting up in the dark to get ready for work and coming home from work in the dark.

Have a great week!! [Smile]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lots of hard work, kayak! Glad Etta is feeling better!

Hiker...I agree .. I hate when it gets dark early. I really hated it back when I was teaching! I didn't like going to the grocery store in the dark.

One little funny from the packing party we had for OCC. We bought quite a few flip flops and friends on our FB group said, "Just hook them inside each other so you can separate them to fit them in the box."

So .. some were left as they were bought. We decided later to leave them connected, but some we not bound at all. Big mistake.

We have TWO shoes of TWO different colors and they are BOTH right shoes .. LEFT all alone yesterday!

So tomorrow we will try to find their matches in the 262 boxes!! We think they are in the 5-9 girls' boxes .. so that narrows it down some.

About 10 people in our group just laughed and said it happens nearly every year, even when bound with something. Good grief!!

We accidentally had the underwear for 2-4 year old girls on the 5-9 tables. We also had the 5-9 underwear on the 5-9.. so I hope those girls have little sisters or are very tiny!! [Big Grin]

God is able!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunday-Woke up early and threw fixings in the crockpot for beef stroganoff. Then like Kayak went outside for some yard work.

Dug up the ant destroyed hydrangea bush, trimmed bushes and raked around them. Put debris in garbage bags and took to the curb. Then picked up some branches and broke them down to fit in bag.

Needless to say just took a pain pill, muscle relaxer and half a sleeping pill!

TuTu-Thanks for getting us going this week. Enjoyed hearing about the OCC mix up. It made me smile to think about someone getting to right shoes!

Kayak-I sure admire your horticultural abilities! You might have to be my go to person for plant advice. Hope you don't mind. And you must be a laundry expert! I'm doing great to separate my clothes into lights and darks and hanging up the ones that say hang to dry.

Hiker-Thanks so much for the cranberry recipe! I've always wanted to buy a bag but thought it might be to complicated. Way to go on the 23!

So glad I come here! Makes my day feel productive and normal!

[group hug]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6139 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Well .. we're going to look for the shoes this morning... [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ak--Wow. When you go at it with the yard work you really go!

Tutu--Hope you get the shoes sorted out.

Zipped home from work as fast as I could and walked a bit over 20 minutes. Sun is setting now.

Going to be hard to walk outside again this winter since school isn't out until 3:45 and rarely do I not have papers to grade or meetings after school.

But I am going to do the best I can.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I just got home from going through 200+ shoe boxes! (We stopped at 4 pm) We found the first one about 40 boxes in and then it took another 150 boxes before we found the second one.

We went through the girls 5-9 age group first because that is where we found the shoes. My friend said one of the shoes was near the 2-4 age group early in the process, so when we finally got to that age group, we found the second one.

We fixed a lot of boxes, which the processing center would have eventually fixed.... we just saved them the trouble. We found a boys' box labeled as a girls'. It had a fishing kit, a football and boys' clothing.

I'm pooped!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We went to the beach. There was someone selling 4 almost new folding camp chairs for 10. I am comfortable in those chairs and thought they were so cheap it was with taking a chance. I have so few places I can sit now

I think they will be ok but haven't checked them all cuz it was pouring when I got home

I gave Etta a bath. She really needed it and she was pretty good. Didn't bite me

Then tried to work on living room but couldn't. I changed sheets on bed and I hope I will do living room tomorrow

AK. I miss my muscle relaxants a lot. I think they are high histamine so I stopped them about a yr ago

Flower lady might be coming back tomorrow. I hope I zoom around this house tomorrow like a crazy lady and magically make all the clutter disappear

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-Felt rough most of the day from those pills! Ugh! Can't seem to take much of anything.

Just vacuumed and did dishes today.

TuTu-That's a lot of boxes to go through looking for those shoes! Thank goodness the mislabeled box was fixed. That saved someone from being disappointed.

Hiker-I'm still sore today from all that yard work but am sticking with the milder Advil for pain relief. Kudos on the 20!

Kayak-I wish I could have went to the beach with you and Etta. Know what you mean about the muscle relaxers, they make me feel awful along with the pain and sleeping pills.

Anyways, see you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6139 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

We slept good and Etta is still normal with what goes in and what comes out. What a relief

I might have 2 flower ladies coming today but I do have to focus on living room

I have noticed slight moldy smell for a few days around daybed. I was sure it was in clutter but doesn't seem to be. I need to get mattress cover off and take a good look but I'm pretty sure I can't do it with this shoulder

Challenging day ahead. Its bright and pretty but getting colder. I sure hope those ladies take all the flowers and give them a good home

I know AK. Tutu probably does too. I end up choosing pain over risking a high histamine drug.

I'm having to face I have to give up some fun things I like to do rather than be overwhelmed by the pain

As you all know I can be stupid and pig headed about 'not doing" something I want to do

But the pain after is getting my attention

It is so hard to face shoulder surgery. But the other shoulder is starting. And I will be extremely disabled if I can't get either hand above my waist

Anyway...hope everyone has a good day!

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

lp--Glad Etta is better. Pain is so hard to deal with. Hang in there.

My eyes are popping out of my head after grading essays today. Got home just as sun was setting so am not walking outside and will probably crash after dinner.

There is on PBS called Finding Your Roots that I like to watch on Tuesday nights. 7 P.M CT

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

The ladies took all the flowers. Etta and I took a 20 min walk. I stayed out another 4 hrs moving plants around. Tomorrow I need to put up stakes so guys know where to shovell when it snows. Its snowing west and north tonight

I didn't do anything in living room except drag 3 boxes of flooring out to carport. I hope that is what was smelling

So awful about the church. So hard to understand this stuff

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Tuesday-Was 80 degrees today so spent about 1 1/2 hours digging and sawing a couple of roots out of the ground and popping out some weeds.

So that was my exercise for the day.

Kayak-I need another shoulder surgery too but with no insurance doesn't look likely. That church shooting is so demoralizing!

Hiker-Rest when you can! Not to much longer until Thanksgiving break!

OK gang....that me for the night!

[sleepy]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I woke up with incision pain under arm that needs to be replaced. This is last day it won't be really cold for awhile so I put up the stakes that tell shoveler s where to shovel so they don't wreck beds. And I dug up 5 roses I moved last spring so guys wouldn't kill them when they sided house...and I marked where they should go in ground. I think yard guy is coming and I don't think I should actually dig with this pain

Pt for scar can't see me til 17th so they had me call oncologist office and they want me to see np. So I'm taking detox bath and will go there later

Etta is great. I guess it won't do any good to yell at AK for abusing shoulder

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

lp--Hope you got into the oncologist. You like that doctor better, anyway.

Got home as sun was setting again. Totally wiped out today. Praying to avoid intestinal virus that is going around.

So, no exercise again today.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I hope all was OK with your incision, kayak.

I spent all day catching up on errands that I've neglected due to being so busy.

I spent time at church and packed 3 more boxes with stuff we had left over. I had found some "pool shoes" at WalMart for $1, so I bought a shirt and a few puzzles and games. We had enough other items to fill 3 boxes .. so I think we are at 275!

We won't turn them in until next week. We haven't set a date yet, but I think it will be Monday.

Tomorrow I'll go to a show on "the boat" .. big fancy meal that I won't be able to eat much of .. just hoping not to die from all the stuff I'll come in contact while there. ugh

One of my best friends will be joining us as we had an extra ticket. My friend from Texas has a daughter who works as a server, so we get in free.

I've only been on the boat a few times. They always have a great show.

I'm tired! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I'm back from doc. They fit me in and I waited a long time and then fell asleep in the room before she got to me. I did rip it inside but its ok. Just sore. No infection. She also looked at rash. It got 50% better when I switched the type of undershirt I wear. But it's still there so she wants me to use steroid cream on rash...but not on incision cuz it will stop incision from healing

I was so mad by the time I got home. I had a few errands and every where I went were smells. Esp laundry smells. And something like what they clean cars with

Now I'm home. Tired. I still smell mold in house. So I guess it wasn't the flooring I moved outside

I just moved Dehumidifyer to back room. Maybe its that

Tutu...make sure you tape the country music to night before you go out. Have a good time

Hiker. I'm sorry its so hard. I want something nice to happen for you.

A K hope you are resting and on the mend

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I'm watching, kayak!

I'm glad there's no infection! I sure hope you can figure out the mold thing.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Carrie Underwood Wednesday night:

https://www.gossipcop.com/carrie-underwood-cma-awards-video-2017-softly-tenderly-performance-cmas-watch/

http://countrymusicnation.com/carrie-underwood-breaks-down-crying-during-heart-melting-tribute-to-vegas-victims?a=mr&var=CMACarrieCries-CMN&utm_campaign=cmacarriecries&utm_source=f acebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=original-cmn-mr&utm_content=carrie+underwood

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Easy day of laundry and errand running and some gift shopping. My Mom took me to lunch at Longhorns. Had grilled chicken and she had grilled shrimp. Yum!

Kayak-Glad you're on the mend! You know me...trying to get things done while it's cooler and I'm able. Got so much to do on my Mom's house!

Hiker-Sure hope you don't get sick! That's all you need with your schedule. Take care.

TuTu-The boat show sounds like so much fun! I get terribly seasick and would have to take Bonine or something. Congrats on all the boxes!

See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

It's never bothered me to be on this boat .. maybe 'cause it's a lake. It's a pretty big boat .. I think about 500 can fit on it for the dinner cruise.

I nearly got seasick once when we took a boat out to see the whooping cranes in Texas. Thank goodness we were only in the bay, not the "real" ocean or I wouldn't have made it.

Thanks for the congrats .. to God be the glory! Our team of box builders is pretty awesome!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--How could you resist the shrimp your mom had?

I graded science projects on the human body systems today (Google slides like power point). They were pretty good. I will let kids make corrections tomorrow before they stand up in front of the class and present.

Went to Kroger grocery and picked up my organic meat. They had some on sale and I had some good coupons. A bar of Lindt dark chocolate fell off the shelf into my cart. But, I had a coupon for it, too. [Big Grin]

Very windy out and getting into the teens tonight. Not ready for this.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, we will have a light freeze tonight... today was very pretty. We still have some fall color and it was about 60 this afternoon.

It was a great night to be on the showboat! I got some great pics and all I took was my cellphone! The meal was good .. I even ate things I normally can't eat. I think the key was pre-medicating.

I had a bit of a reaction again this morning, so I didn't eat anything after that .. the meal on the boat was about 4:30 or 5 pm. We got to see the sun set on the lake and it was really nice. First golden, then pink.

The show was awesome .. I feel quite victorious because I was REALLY apprehensive about going.. esp after having a bad morning.

Hiker .. the organic meat sounds good. I need to buy some good meat when I'm in the city next week. I sure do miss my acupuncture! We finally got my insurance to pay for all the appointments they first denied.

AK .. I'm with hiker .. I love shrimp. The last time I had it though, I was pretty itchy.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-Busy rainy day! Made gluten free pancakes and bacon to start the day for me and Mom. Then off to run errands. Home by 5:00 in enough time to make big salad with chicken, bacon, etc. for dinner and invited Josh.

Both of us hit the books and studied for about 3 hours.

TuTu-I get seasick even on a lake, probably MCAS related. Loved your description of the sunset and am so happy that you were able to have a splendid day!

Hiker-Me and Mom divvied up our lunches so we both had shrimp, chicken, baked potato and broccoli. Was relieved I didn't have a reaction because sometimes I do when I eat seafood. I miss going to Kroger! FYI, I've heard Dark Chocolate is notorious for hitching rides!

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Chilly here. Flurries this morning. Went out to clean up mess I left in yard yesterday when yard guy was here. He is a nest organized clean worker. I'm a slob

I moved 4 roses back to front of house...I had stuck them next to baby trees (that are now 6 ft tall) while the guys were siding the house

The worker finished making a bed for my wildflowers so today I planted a few and cut back lots of plants in the backyard bed

I threw the ball a lot for Etta. She seems healthier than before she was sick. I guess a good fast can be a good thing

My poor brother...the one in Florida who had problems with shoulder surgery...then hip replaced...now if he is upright his leg goes numb. I feel so bad for him. He is such a sweetie and has worked so hard all his life

He has MRI this afternoon. He only complains when something is really bad so his doc ordered the MRI a minute after my brother left message. Scary. Hope he's ok

I better fix us some lunch. Then have many indoor projects to work on.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

lp--Praying for your brother. Seems like you are enjoying being outside. Brr.

Finished up the week of teaching. TGIF

Stopped at library on the way home and also another grocery store to get produce.

Can't say I have exercised a lot this week, but am tired, nonetheless.

Friday night is veg out night.

See you tomorrow!

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK ... I miss bacon! Yum! Hope you got some good studying in!

Kayak .. Stay warm and take care of yourself .. Many prayers for your brother. Keep us posted.

Hiker.. yes, it's Friday again! I hope you get some good rest this weekend!

I had an exhausting day. Got up early to go get newspapers .. yes, my pic is in there. They used it and another one of our church's OCC packing party to publish the times for people to take their shoe boxes to the collection center.

We will take ours on Monday. Then on Thursday, I will help work up there at the collection center. It's at a nearby church.

So .. I did that and ran a few other errands. Then I began washing clothes. Hubby and I ate a light lunch and then I got out the ice cream. I shoved my Instant Pot back a bit on the stove, so I could dish up the ice cream.

Kept smelling something and thought it was from the washing machine. Finally, I called the hubs in there and asked if he smelled something .. well, by that time it was cranking up and what happened is the IP had pushed against the knobs and turned on the burner.

I had been warned about this! "KEEP THE IP OFF THE STOVE TOP!" OOOPS...

So I finally called the fire dept because it was smoking pretty badly and I wasn't feeling safe. Hubby got some of the melted plastic on a plate and took it outside before they got here.

It was still a mess when the firemen arrived, but it was under control. We opened all the windows and had fans on. I had my mask on! What a smell!

I think I DO need that respirator mask for times such as this! (haven't bought one yet)

By the way, I salvaged the lid and the inner pot for future use! If any parts break, I'll have an extra! I'm going to go on ebay and see if I can find a pot. Dang... and I was even going to use it today to fix my chicken. I just boiled it later.

I need to go to bed soon because I have a very busy day tomorrow too. Choir, meeting, then a support group meeting in the city.

I did more than I even stated above .. so yeah, I'm pooped! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Josh was off today so ran errands with him for about 4 hours. Squeezed in about 45 minutes of studying. So running around is my exercise for the day.

Kayak-You're getting a lot done! And glad to hear Etta is more perky. Hope they can find out what's going on with your brother's leg. I'll be praying for him too.

Hiker-Glad you survived the week! I went to the library today also. Had to renew my card and while there checked out two foreign movies. One is Belgium, titled Aaltra and is a comedy and the other Moroccan, Ali Zaoua a drama about street kids.

TuTu-You've been super busy! Congrats on being famous and NOT burning down the house! I have a friend that's been posting Instant Pot recipes so she must have bought one recently. I use a crockpot which takes hours and is OK if you're working but am liking the instant pot's speed. Might have to check one out myself!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--Oh my. Glad you didn't burn down the condo. I have never heard of an instant pot. May have to look into it.

Did a lot of work today. Cleaned out the garage. I took everything out and swept it and put everything back. Quite a chore.

Mulched some leaves with the mower. Still waiting for the big sweet gum to lose its leaves. Had to have help starting the mower.

Ran gas out of mower and turned it over to empty the oil. Hosed it off and am storing it for the winter. Would have liked to use it again to mulch leaves, but know I can't get it started in the cold. Was in the 30's when mowed.

Put the hose away for the winter, too.

Called my neighborhood fix-it-man to work on my snow blower. I tried to start it today just to see if it would work and failed. Maybe if he gets it in tip top shape I will not need it this winter. [Smile]

A warm shower felt great after being out in the cold for several hours.

Have college football on now.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, thank goodness I didn't have a real fire. eeek

The Instant Pot is highly popular .. There are more than 1/2 million people on the FB page the last I checked! It's a hilarious group of people. Amazing how funny people are when they are NOT SICK!! LOL

It's a glorified pressure cooker .. AK, you NEED one because you can cook without all the HISTAMINE!

It's not all that fast, but way faster than a slow cooker. I might as well sell my slow cooker.

Hiker .. you would love the mini .. you can cook an entire meal in it.

Did I mention CHEESECAKE? I haven't made one yet, but it's really popular in the group.

I did all the things I mentioned yesterday. I really enjoyed our support group meeting. We learn a lot and it's a great group.

Before I left town I ordered patriotic flowers for our church. I picked them up when I got home and took them to the church. Our person who usually decorates the church has Alzheimer's and she's about to go to a nursing home. So sad.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Wow...this place is busy. It was very cold today. Not as windy as yesterday. I need to find my hat and gloves

I started out inside...finding bill papers all over house...all I did was collect and sort them and I didn't finish

And I did some laundry by hand

And washed a whole bunch of dishes that piled up

Took Etta for longest walk yet since she got better

Another time took her to back yard where I weeded a little and threw ball for her

And last outing her boy friend(corgi whose name is Watson) was out so I left her attached to wc to play with him and I cut back plants in front bed. Sun w as setting and my hands turned to ice in a few min

Idk if I told you...my brother has a herniated disc that shattered. He sees Neuro surgeon Monday and will have surgery asap. He has to be very careful and not move much. He is only comfortable lying down. I wish he was in hosp in traction. I think he's only getting up once a day to go to bathroom. Ty all for prayers

Hiker dealing with my hose and mulching leaves with mower are on my list. Hope you have restful weekend

Tutu...I've been talking online about Insta pot. I didn't know there was a group. I live cheesecake...but with mold issues I don't remember last time I had some

I'm glad you are ok. I know what its like to call fire guys...

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-Hi everyone! Went to a luncheon with my Mom and later to church with my brother and his family. No support group meeting today.

Went and picked up a cake and some flowers afterwards for my Mom's birthday tomorrow. She's turning 86! I bought her a nice leather cross body purse that's a lot smaller and lighter than her usual one. Hope she likes it.

Hiker-You did a lot of work today! I'm going to try and squeeze in putting away hoses tomorrow. I put them up once already but then temps when back up to 80's and had to water the lawn. Also have to trim bushes again because they grew a bit more.
Hoping the cooler weather is here to stay.

TuTu-Have news to share with you. Saw the gal I'm trying to help with MCAS during luncheon. She's getting worse so I ordered her some Nasalcrom from Amazon and it'll be shipped to her house. Also told her to try Xyzal which I take along with Pepcid AC and Allegra. Hope she'll give things a try.

Kayak-You've been very busy too! Enjoyed reading about Etta's crush. So cute! And your poor brother! Josh has a herniated disc and I didn't know they can shatter. Keep us posted and will be praying for him.

Stay warm friends!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement