LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE--What you CAN do today: Feb. 4

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE--What you CAN do today: Feb. 4
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you doing the Super Bowl shuffle today?

I couldn't sleep well last night so was up at 4:15 A.M. shoveling snow. It was a wet snow and then the temperature dropped and now my drive is a partial skating rink.

Shoveling was my 30 minutes of exercise.

Picked up a friend from the car service dept. after she dropped off her car and went to recycling. Main roads ok. Others treacherous.

Still snowing and blowing and more snow tomorrow afternoon.

Doing laundry and relaxing now.

[ 02-04-2018, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't get much sleep either, but at least I wasn't up shoveling snow!

I hate impromptu skating rinks!

I went to the store after we got home from church and was surprised to see snow flurries. We are supposed to get snow in about an hour. Possible freezing rain on Tuesday night.

Having some issues with my eye. Not good. Will call tomorrow for an appointment.

Hope everyone has a good day.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not much better.

Maybe a k will chime in and cheer us up about a wonderful weekend!

I'm proud of myself for stayingfocussed as nd really trying To pick up the papers without losing the tax ones. I think I worked about 2 hrs straight twice and then rested by napping and listening to tv for 2 hrs twice.

I really tried to do it one more time but I couldn't. Its so hard to see. And its hard to figure out if eye meds are helping or not. First they help then my eyes get crazy itchy and red then better...but when I explain to doc he seems to understand...I guess it will be trial and error

Both moldy papers and chemicals are in the mix. I seem to do best in morning...and then fizzle out

I'm in bed resting now but will go watch super bowl ads later...I want to see the puppy bowl too but don't know where it is

Tutu do you know what is going on With your eye?

I hope there isn't a new virus going around that attacks eyes

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Went back out and shoveled drive again. Wind is dying down and snow has stopped.

Winter weather advisory for tomorrow afternoon. I think we will be in school tomorrow when snow hits.

lp--I am watching super bowl but not the commercials or halftime.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess we are opposites when it comes to football hiker...but that game did get my attention. I have a new tv and its a lot easier to see what's going on

The head injuries freak me out tho cuz my head injuries had a lot to do with my disabilities

Good game tho. Commercials so so

And halftime was impressive but not my kind of music. Seems like JT is a pretty good guy tho.

So...I am not better. Its hard to tell if new drops helped or hurt. I have message into doc and in think he will be calling in new prescription. I hope I don't have to go back in office or out in public. I think the scents might be involved in my not getting better.

Also...papers still all over. I think I will rest in clean room then use respirator to at least pick up open area. This is like a nightmare. Important papers mixed with junk so I can't just toss or have someone else do it. Actually it did give me nightmares last night. I woke up scared 3 or 4 times

I also am having major trouble walking from shin pain. I'm supposed to have check up with knee surgeon Friday. Its an hour drive on back roads tho. Not sure if I can do it if my eye isn't fixed

I know tutu is calling doc this morning about something. Hope she gets a quick fix

Did you go to work hiker?

A k are you back? I hope you had fun.

To type this the phone is about 2 inches from my eyes so I may not be online much.

Hope things work out for everyone. We had A lot of rain in last 12 hrs and now headed for quick freeze. I see they salted road...but that means I can't walk Etta even if I find a way to get to road. My skating days have been done for a long time

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really loved the halftime show... complete with HORNS and a band! JT's outfit was pretty weird though.

I barely watched any of the game. I had it on while lying in bed. Got up to watch the halftime. Later, I watched the last 15 minutes or so. I loved the ending. [Smile] We had a friend who played for the Eagles in the early years. I know he was enjoying the game from heaven.

I also got a kick out of the Dirty Dancing commmercial.

kayak .. I hope you can get the eye drops and that they help your eyes!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--Did you get to MD today?

Ak--How was your trip?

School as usual today. They sent us home right after school as snow is supposed to move in. I think they downgraded the amount of snow, though.

Suppose I will have to get up early and shovel to get to work tomorrow.

I have a sore throat today. Isn't it always something? [confused]

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone! I'm home! Got here around 4:30 and waiting for Josh so we can all go eat some Korean food.

My trip was AWESOME! I posted some pix on FB. The drive was not to horrendous, about 6 1/2 hours there and also back home. I was driving pretty fast though.

We didn't go ziplining because we didn't know you had to have a reservation and it started to rain. My friend and I were saying it was a sign from God and I'm glad I didn't do it. My SI joint and hip are still bothering me, not to mention my shoulder.

We did go to an amazing aquarium which I thoroughly enjoyed! I love zoos, museums, planetariums, etc.

Oh, Josh is here.....off to dinner.....more later!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Looked like you had a wonderful time, AK!! I'm so happy you were able to meet up with your niece and your friend. [Smile]

Hiker .. I have a vitreous detachment .. retina is OK .. but I have to be checked again in 6 weeks as this makes me at higher risk for awhile.

It should go away in 6 months or less. I feel much better about it. Whew. It's one of those aging things you can look forward to. [Big Grin]

A sore throat?? yuck!! Maybe it's not the flu though. Hubby and I didn't really have sore throats with ours.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That chance meeting at the coffee shop sounds VERY interesting!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

I enjoyed the Superbowl too! More so than my friends. My BFF's Dad sure seemed to appreciate the company as we all piled in there to watch the game!

Was rooting for Patriots but know Philly fans went wild which was so great to see!

Later guys!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hi. I'm glad most things are going right with you guys

I woke up with eyes the same but legs pain free...yay! They get worse with use and better with rest...I took advantage and moved almost all papers into office...boxed and labeled.

As got worse tho...head and chest congestion and scratchy throat. I'm forcing my fiji water and adding extra elderberry lysine and now decongestants

Eye is not worse since I woke up. Drops in twice.

I hope this isn't flu

My oldest called. He and wife have flu. Strain A. With low temps. He says docs say it is common to have low temp with this strain.

I'm resting in clean air room. I need to go get Etta dog food. We have 6 to 10 inches coming tomorrow. Wet snow ending as sleet. Worst kind for me. This might be the end of the vinyl garage...hope house is ok. Hope it isn't that wet. I don't thinkninwill be able to clear the roof

My reflux is getting worse after being better. Oh...and I lost some weight! Very close to getting within 10 lbs of lowest weight in a long long time

When I started the eating thing...3 meals In 6 hours and then a fast for 16 or more hours I gained a lot of weight fast. I had to take stuff for constipation. I was worried about diverticulitis.

When in went back to eating between 8 a m and 6 pm the extra weight came off...nice that its still coming off. I don't think My messed up colon can handle that much food In 6 hours

Oh man...I do not want 10 inches of wet snow. Or the flu

I guess I 'll sleep awhile. Then get dog food at pet smart so Etta can come. Then hopefully get the last of the papers stashed in office. I wonder when I will get the taxes done

So glad you had a good time ak.

Hiker hope you don't have to shovel too much..

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--Sounds like a great trip!!

We got 6 inches of snow last night. Took me an hour to shovel out to get to work. Roads were horrible going to school, but fine coming home except side streets.

I get to wake up and do this all over again the rest of the week as we have snow coming in tonight and probably Th, F, S. UGH!

My knee is killing me and my throat is still a bit sore, but feeling more toxic.

See you tomorrow!

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I hope neither one of you have the flu. .. esp Type A. I would have loved to have escaped with no fever. The day I finally made it to the doctor, it was below normal, but two days of 102 was horrendous.

Best wishes to each of you!

I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow morning, but it is supposed to be icy tomorrow. It's icy out there now, from what I hear.

Went to Bible study this morning at church. Ran several errands and made a quick trip to the grocery store.

The weather will be fine by tomorrow afternoon but we probably won't be going out.

Getting cabin fever!

OH.. just found out TODAY that our health insurance went up $304 a month!!! I'm PO'd .. Need to make some changes .. and quickly.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Tutu that is so awful about health ins...that is ALOT of $ I don't think they have changed what I pay in 12 years but they keep increasing doc visits and copays for meds. This eye thing has cost 100 so far and I'm not sure if its helping. I know it will be a couple hundred more before I'm done if it doesn't get complicated

At noon they said 6 to 10 inches. But at 6 they said 4 to 5

I'm pretty sick. Sneezing a lot and sinus congestion. And tired. But no fever.

Hiker can't you hire someone to help with shoveling. That sounds like a lot

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hi again. Hope everyone's ok. Now forecast is 10" again. It just started. I need to go out and bring in trash can but last night around 6 legs started to hurt again even tho I was in bed 12 hrs. I moved computer in there so I could watch movies. Its hard to sit up

Didn't sleep well..but lost more weight...yay. ALOT sinus congestion. New headache. Small cough. I'm taking stuff for all that and I think being upright helps but tires me out

I found an old chapstick and got smelly stuff on me and I'm having trouble getting it off. Grrr.

I'm gonna rest and try detox bath...before we possibly lose power. Still a few stragling papers around. Wish I had more energy

Almost texted you tutu about instant pot. I figured it out. I hope it comes out ok. I couldn't find chic yesterday for soup and I am out so I'm cooking a London broil and plan to make a beef veggie soup.

I wish I had energy to make healthy muffins and egg casserole. I like starting the day with that. Low calorie but filling and I'm good for a long time

Well...its noon. Time to take all my xtra meds again..then rest and tub

Hope every one is fine. Looks like MO has bad weather and I know about hiker. Not sure about a k

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Ugh .. sorry to hear about the extra snow and the sinus stuff going on.

I spent several hours last night with horrible acid reflux or whatever. I ate two hamburgers yesterday because I got really hungry for beef. I eat it about once a month but hadn't had any in awhile.

I really really overdid it on the fat yesterday. Oh my. Thought we were going to the hospital because I had an esophageal spasm that lasted a long time.

It was icy here so we didn't go .. didn't call 911. It finally got better and I'm pretty sure it's my stomach.

I'm still a mess this morning after taking some meds I needed. It made it start all over again. My back is killing me because I've been arching it in response to the pain. (just figured that out)

Hope this goes away soon, because I have the distinct feeling that if I go to the hospital they will make me worse.

Life in the fast lane.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Well my plans got dashed due to thunderstorms. Me, Mom and her BFF were heading to ATL for an Okinawan cultural meeting but the weather was horrendous. Now it's cleared up some so I'm heading to Walmart to get a phone card and maybe head to the library.

Sure hope you all start to get over all the flu, colds, etc.

See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Snow missed us last night, so I got a break from shoveling.

Good day at work. And no papers to grade for the rest of this week.

Went to get organic meat after school and then stopped at library.

Excited for Olympics to start. I think some figure skating is on Thursday night and opening ceremonies are Friday night.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-Up early but hanging around for Epipens to be delivered. So basically just a cooking and washing dishes day. To damp for weeding so just kinda lounging around.

We'll be watching the figure skating too!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Still sick. My fever is slowly going up and I feel feverish. Normal is 95-96. I'm 98.4 now. But I have been sicker so grateful I'm able to take care of self so far. Eye is the same or a little better but drops that wee supposed to last 22 days are almost gone after 3.5 days and I'm not even taking them as much as I'm supposed to. Very weird med. Thick clear goo but I can't see it. I'm calling doc about it later it tomorrow morning. I postponed knee doc appt tomorrow for a week. Its a hard drive. No way I can do it and I don't want to set myself back

I started the day with meds and rest and hoping sun would melt snow off vinyl garage but it didn't. I put neighbor on call that I was outside and got most off in 20 min. I hurt my shoulder. There was thick crust over 4 inches and hard to break it. Glad it's done. We have possible rain in a few days and that could take the building down

I just hope the athletes and workers don't get flu.

A k. Is something new regarding Eli pens or have you been waiting for them?

Hiker glad you got a little break. Enjoy!

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hmm. Phone and LN don't seem to be working well together. Almost lost that post

I need thyroid meds and primary won't prescribe cuz she goes by wrong test. I can't afford naturopath. Not sure why I thought I could. Altho I still have a years worth of his meds I haven't been able to take

I'm looking for otc good quality supp for low thyroid if anyone has suggestions

Take care. Talk later

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

lp--I bet your garage will be fine. Sorry I am not help with thyroid meds.

School was fine today. Went and got my haircut and then to grocery store after work.

Supposed to snow Friday-Sunday. Weatherman can't seem to nail down an amount but up to 7 inches of heavy snow. Who knows?

Am taking a mental health day tomorrow from work. I have quite a few sick days left that I will not get paid for when I retire, so I am using them here and there--mainly on Fridays.

Felt pretty toxic today, so rest will do me good.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kayak .. hang in there! I know nothing about natural supps for the thyroid. I don't see how they would work, really. Get better SOON!!

hiker .. Hope you get less than 7 inches! We are supposed to get freezing rain, but only 0.10 of an inch. I hope they are right!!

We went to the city today for acupuncture. Hubby took me because my back was hurting so much. I really didn't see how I could drive and then run errands around town. It's my mid-back that is painful. Shooting nerve pain and more. So fun.

Chiro and acupuncture helped some. I hope tomorrow will be better.

Finally got a small vacuum to replace an old one. I just need it for small cleaning jobs and to vacuum rugs. It's really a small/medium Oreck. (used) The one I had spotted in December was used also, but I thought it was a new one. Had I known it was used, I would have snatched it up then.

Also found some new bathroom rugs. I bought some last month and I decided I hate them! HA!

Made some angels tonight for a friend. He's giving them to some special people. I haven't made any angels in months.

AK .. how ya doin'?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hiker...I'm so glad to hear you are having a relaxing day

I'm sort of better in some places...but worried about chest. Its worse. Tight. Not much cough. Not bringing anything up

This is how I am before bronchitis. I know. But docs say no and refuse to treat. Then when it takes hold it takes weeks to treat and many meds

I started with nose spray with xlitol...forget name...and right away nasty stuff came out of sinus s. I thought they were clear. But I feel it going down my throat. Maybe it will get to lungs

I ordered a thyroid supp from thorne. That is company np uses a lot. Its supposed to turn t3 to t4 or the opposite. I know that's what I need

And I just ordered Manuka honey. That stuff is expensive. But supposed to be the best. I need to get abx into my lungs somehow

I have leftover abx stronger than amox ... I forget name. It was for ear infection before knee surgery. But I didn't finish it because I went to surgery

I think amox is broad spectrum and might work. I miss my really good functional medicine doc I had in N.Y. I trusted him totally and he always did the right thing. Not sure if I will take that

Eye doc office called to say I missed appt but doc told me not to come til eyes were better. Can't do eye test when on steroid drops. Eye isn't great but not worse

We got an inch of snow last night over the frozen crust and the 2 inches from the night before never got cleared from drive. We have 2 small storms coming in 5 days so i know I have to make a small path to road or I won't be able to get trash out cuz it will be thick ice. I'm out of sand. I think I have a little salt. Its so expensive its like gold

Tutu. That much ice can still be very dangerous when driving. But probably no power outage

I have to make a plan and I just want to snuggle down. I do think chest is worse when I lie down so I 'll stay up

My beef soup is really good! I added water to double the broth. I lost a few more lbs too...very exciting getting toward that mark!

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 2 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well guys, I might as well tell you the truth. Since I got home from FL my Mom is acting strangely and not herself. Kinda mean and told me yesterday to get a job. So I went to the library looking for volunteer work and today I joined the Y.

Even with SI and hip bothering me I did 30 minutes on the treadmill.

So the plan is to get up early and hit the gym and look for a weekend job.

Needless to say I've been very depressed.

[Frown]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

kayak .. I hope you start feeling better soon. Go very slowly with the honey...just in case.

AK .. That is SO sad!! I wonder why the sudden change in her mood? That's so devastating!

Big hugs to you!!

[group hug]

I ran a ton of errands today. Picked up extra food at the store in case the storm keeps us in for the next two days.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--Sorry to hear that about your mom. Part of it might be stress and she wants to make sure you have a job and $$ and aren't just at home because she is ill.

She has been independent for so long and I am sure doesn't want to give that up. Don't know if that makes sense or not.

Took the day off work. Slept 3 hours this morning and then went to church and to the library.

Will watch opening ceremonies of Olympics tonight.

Snow has held off so far.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

ak that is sad

tutu...you would be proud of me. i just made a little book with all my online pw and un etc...im gonna try real hard to keep it by laptop laptop moves arund a lot these days cuz i watch movies on it in bed but printer is in kitchen it will be better when i get office back together

i was out of bed all day and i think it helps chest congestion to be upright...i know it helps prevent diver attack i dont feel ive gotten much done tho...

tried to be sure i could get online to all my financial stuff...for a poor person i am very complicated. i spend too much money but plan is to be able to stay in this house until the very end so that is where i am putting money i hope soon some of what i spend can be for fun

hope you had a good day hiker...sounded good you deserve it

i went for a drive to get money...atm was broke tho then went to get sand for drive and they closed the part where you can drive right up to pile...i can do that i can lean on van when i shovel...but i couldnt walk the distance 2 guys filled up their 5 gallon buckets and dumped them into the tote in my van so that was really nice of them then i bought bananas and another winter squash...the first one was really good

found a working atm and ccame home...i stopped in the drive on the way to carport got out and spread sand its solid ice even tho drive is asphalt and temp went up to 29 with sun today i just heard it will be 46 tomorrow and rain agfter snow tonight...i dont trust them anymore when i coundt on rain doing the melting i end up iced in

i was surprised i didnt collapse after i hope that means im getting better cough is worse eye doc did not open office today! and didnt tell the answering people why it is a huge office i wonder if they all got the flu im running out of the eye med and not sure what he wants me to do...

tutu...is honey high histamine? why should i be careful? i usually use it in tea...but not that often

im seriously thinking of taking those high dose amox pills i have left over i do not want bronchitis hope eye doc is there tomorrow

i hate i have dishes in the sink and still have papers all over glad i paid the bills due on the 10th and got the sand i think im going to make one room really warm and cuddle down for movies and tv.. maybe prioritize papers for tomorrow

take care

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kayak .. hold off on the abx .. save it.

Honey is high in salicyates and causes some of us trouble.. not sure on histamine, but it may be. They discussed it the other day on the mast group and I think most said to be careful. Using a little in coffee sounds OK.

Good job on the notebook!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Cleared drive and walk of snow. Not much. More coming tonight with chance of freezing rain. Only 15 degrees, so not sure why freezing rain is forecast.

Spent some time trying to get my mom and dad to understand how to get to Word and to email on the new computer. Mom doesn't understand tech talk and dad can't hear on the phone, so it was a useless call. And since he can't get to his email, he can't see my step by step directions.

Cooked and then went to coffee shop. Drank too much decaf, but I like sitting there chatting with a few people and reading.

Will turn Olympics on again tonight.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Had a reaction to scented trash bags today. A little scary but I'm OK.

I've had the bags awhile and thought I noticed a scent, but no worries. Today I added trash from other rooms to this bag and then got a new one out. WHAM ..

Had to have hubby take the full bag to the balcony where it will sit until we thaw out here. I'm a tad worried about the new bag I put in. It's under the cabinet under the sink.

The box of bags was supposed to be UNscented. It's either contaminated or mislabeled. I hate scented stuff. If everyone would QUIT buying it, it wouldn't exist!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

I use paper bags from the grocery store. Haul my groceries in them and then use them for trash. If I don't bring my reusable bags.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

That's a major problem here tutu. I was thinking about trying to buy a case of paper bags. All plastic bags are scented now. The trash bags that say they are unscented and the plastic ones grocery puts your stuff in. Around here paper bags are not allowed. I tried bringing cloth bags to grocery but they picked up the scent cuz the boxes of stuff had picked up scent from plastic bags

Idk what to do. Last time I loaded everything into cart without bags then unloaded it to car and drove home with windows open

This is crazy and really wrong. I am being attacked by so many smells in so many places...can't garden from sewer smells and moldy cars...can't walk in neighborhood from dryer sheets. Can't shop hardly anywhere. I used to be mad when cig smoke came my way in park or at beach but this is so much worse

In Nashville they have a lot of govt support to stop the smells...but most places don't care. They say it is $ and $ wins.

If one place sees the problem there is hope. I really feel like in am being attacked from so many places. I just want to breathe!

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Sorry for the rant. Its been building up and no chance of fixing it here

I'm feeling a little better I think. I wish cough was more productive...but I'm not as tired

I had to shovel slush to make a path to road so i could take out trash tues

Its supposed to be 47 and pour rain but if I plan on that to clear drive something always goes wrong and I end up with ice

And I washed about 3 days of dishes and cleaned the kitchen and cooked the squash I bought

Not much else. No nap today. Online some and watched kinda weird movie...I'm not sure if I finished it....didn't work on papers. Hope I do tomorrow.

Ak looks like she's gonna be having some fun!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I actually hate paper bags .. both for carrying and for trash. Not all plastic bags are scented, but it's getting bad.

Someone suggested buying them on Amazon. I may do that. That doesn't mean they will arrive without scent though!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

K a m may go for dog training soon!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement