LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE--What you CAN do today: March 4

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE--What you CAN do today: March 4
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is March coming in like a lion in your part of the country?

Meek and mild here today, but that will change soon enough.

Walked 22 minutes.

Sorted through all of my supplements and disposed of most of them as they were outdated. Though of all the $$ wasted on pills that never helped.

But, love having space on the shelves.

Went to recycling and am doing laundry today.

Have a great week! [Smile]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First thing this morning I signed up for ancestry.com s free 2 weeks. I thought it would be fun. They couldn't find me. Said the town I listed on every legal document in my life doesn't exist

I knew there was strong east wind as storm pulls away so went to beach for a walk and sir and again disappointing.

Followed detours for over an hour...and never got to beach. Etta was going Waco.

I did find a place run by forest service that backs up to marsh. I could see marsh but could never walk that far.

But there were many picnic tables and paths and trees and fields to walk in and today the wind was strong enough to bring ocean air

Etta visited with and old schnauzer mix she knew from ocean walks and a 3 month old puppy named Kia that is going to be huge!

I wonder when kam gets to see her dog...so far sounds like things are going well

That was a long walk hiker. Do you get out of breath when you walk? Its so hard for me to see if I improve because I'm so different every time....but I can never figure out why

We were on our feet close to an hour but I sat and w
rested a lot on picnic tables

The sky looks like we are going to get dumped on so I can home. Forcast is less than an inch...but there's a ton of traffic with ppl leaving ...it was school vaca week. I wanted to be home before snow

Tutu...did you see about the instant pot re call? I tried to tag you but sometimes my phone won't do it

I should vacume. I did finish cleaning exercise room. But hall laundry and bath are next...and I'm not sure if I can stand up

A K...how's it going? I hope she's ok.

I lost my shoes and inserts. How can a person do that???

Honestly. My brain needs to be turned in for something newer

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A super busy Sunday. Up around 5:30, made pancakes, salad for dinner, did 2 loads of laundry, picked up litter outside and trimmed the bushes all before 11:00.

Had company around 2:00 who left around 5:30 then threw together mushroom ravioli with pesto and tomato sauce, baked garlic bread and salad made earlier for dinner at 6:00 for me, Mom and her BFF and Josh.

Watched the Oscars and now I'm going to crash.

Hiker thanks for getting us started and way to go on the walking.

Kayak hope you find your shoes! My Mom was having 'pulling' pain in her abdomen today. I just gave her an oxycodone and hope it's not to strong for her.

See you guys tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6147 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-Ab and bun DVDs then 30 minutes on the treadmill. Now just puttering around waiting for exterminator and our yardman.

If Mom is up to it me, Mom and her BFF are heading out tonight to hear the army band perform. They were awesome at Christmas time and we're looking forward to the performance.

Hope everyone has a great day!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6147 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see you more back to normal a k I still have trouble imagining your energy

When I watched news this morning I realized why they closed the beach road yesterday. What a mess. There were so many rocks in the parking lot of a fav restaurant it looked like a stone wall

Homeland security and other agency's are helping.

We have 6 inches coming wed and another storm on weekend...but my iris are coming up...so I do know spring is coming

I woke up very stuffy even tho I slept in clean bedroom. This concerns me because waking up stuffy is a clear mold sx for me

My eyes were bad too. The cheap doxy isn't working like the tablets always did.

I got new filters tho...and I wasn't on my feet much yesterday so I hope to have all air cleaners clean and working soon

The heater filter was the dirtiest it ever got in 6 yrs...so I wasn't wrong about suspecting those tax papers were nasty

2 of my sons are playing with fire when it comes to mold. They totally discount what is happening to me as relevant to them. They have half my genes right?

I know there is a reason for this....I don't know what I am supposed to do.

Well...a bit of a late start cuz I stayed up late reading. I turned off Oscar's half way thru. I needed to escape from words and life so read a novel...about 5th grade level I think

Hope everyone has a good day!

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Tutu...that book was set in Kennett mo. Not all that far from you. I never knew mo did that little jag down in the corner.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow .. One of my friends (the young girl who used to clean for me) lives in Kennett now. She's just taken up over the road truck driving, so she isn't there much. The Boot Heel is a beautiful area.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My exercise will be to run the garbage can down the drive in the pouring rain, before it turns icy.

School was fine today.

Hope that winter does not hit too bad for you, LP. We get the icy stuff this time of year and I hate that.

Ak--You are going gangbusters on exercise. I admit to a bit of envy!

My lawn boy, Alex, is not going to mow for me this spring or summer. Bummer. He was so responsible, but is all grown up now and on to other jobs.

Now, I need to find someone new and hopefully at a reasonable price.

[ 03-05-2018, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

I know that story hiker. They move on and you break a new one in. And hope it works out

Tutu...it does look like a boot heel

So...I do not have good news. I did the filters and a half hour later started to react. The new hepsa. $57. Worth...were contaminated with sweet fragrance.

I got them out of house and aired out house and covered air cleaner in the back room.

I was scared. First time ever I took 2 benadryl. I'm trying to keep plugging along but I am dopey from benadryl and so so angry

Then I found this

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/epa-eases-path-new-chemicals-raising-fears-health-hazards-n838201

I am so mad...but glad to know none of this is my imagination

Its a beautiful sunny day here and I promised Etta a walk but I got sick just opening the door to get th a mail. Its like someone is targeting my house

I don't smell it inside and I'm greatful for that

But now that I know our own country is poisoning us on purpose at least I know I'm not crazy

I don't know what to do. I'm old anyway. But it is so sad for the young people and children.

It looks like me I will get a refund on the filters...but old where to find unscented ones

Tutu...this report and another I read today say both scent free and fragrance free mean nothing now

I lost this day. I'm trying to not be mad at myself...blame it on the benadryl...but I really need to get creative about how I'm going to live

Every one needs to be aware. It doesn't matter if it makes you sick on exposure. It s still making you sick. Causing cancer. Its just some of us vagaries are more reactive. And its not cuz something is wrong with us. Its cuz something is right. We are being warned to stay away from the poison

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I'm trying to get moving. Scary forecast. 4 days of snow beginning with windy storm and they haven't fixed sea walls yet so there will be more damage

Instead of 6 inches they now say 16... 4 days of snow...and another storm next week

So far we have lucked out.

I'm going out to get food and ice and to return filters and mail my mthfr test

I need to learn more about that

I took a chance and ordered more hepa filters from Amazon. If these are bad I don't know what I will do. With my nasty outside air I need good filers 24/7.

I guess the rest of the day will pick up house even if I just stick all the clutter in totes. It may survive if roof crashes in.

I've been following kam on fb. So far pretty good trip. I want her to get a poodle. My son has one and standard poodles are different than most dogs. His is so wonderful with the babies. So graceful and gentle. Even when he jumps over the couch or the coffee table!

A k it seems your mom is handling 3rd well. That is wonderful

So hiker....for some reason this snowdlstorm I'm getting dropped rain on you? Did it melt all the snow?

Ok. Gotta get moving...

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Tuesday-Ab and leg DVDs then 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Going to my friend's 4 y.o. grandson's birthday party this evening and am looking forward to being there. I love kids!

My Mom is doing OK but still has some abdominal pain. She's taking pain meds at night time.

Kayak-I watched the entire Oscars. Love to see mentions and winners of foreign film and documentaries. I'd like to see The Shape of Water one day. Also some of the other films looked interesting too.

Hiker-Hope you can find some help with your lawn. We found a wonderful Mexican husband and wife team that are awesome! My Mom is always giving the wife some great used clothes and also we like to provide snacks and drinks and other little gifts. Always a blessing to help others!

TuTu-We had such a good time last night! It's 2:30 p.m. and Mom is heading to take a snooze!

You all are awesome! See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ak--Way to go on the exercise. Army bad sounded fun.

lp--Hoping storm isn't so bad.

Another good day at work.

Still detoxing--think it might be aluminum from taking nanozeolite. Just using homeopathics now.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exercise thread, right?? Well, I went to exercise today! First time since Dec. 12th!!

Several people were wearing masks in there. I should have worn mine too. Flu Type B is still going around here. One of my friends in the nearby city has pneumonia from it and another is now recovering from the flu.

One of the girls in our Bible study group went to Urgent Care today with the flu. I was with her last Wednesday and she started feeling badly on Saturday.

Hope I escape this one! I'm still on my steroid inhaler and was hoping to get off of it soon.

It's extremely windy today. Actually, the power went off during exercise and we all think it was from the wind. Quite a few businesses were without power for about 30 minutes or so.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Just found out that a tree fell onto a power line and that's why we lost power. It was out about an hour.

That's nothing compared to what kayak is in for.

Lots of prayers for AK and her mom and for kayak .. take care, guys!

I hope hiker had a good day.

One of my friends has a 7yr old who was in danger at school today. There was a lock-down at her school due to a report that someone had a gun on a bus. It all turned out OK, except that my friend has mastocytosis and is now really ill because of the stress. Her daughter was an emotional wreck and thought she was going to die.

My Bible study leader (the one at the condos) has a teen-age grandson who has a big blood clot in his brain. He is in ICU right now. Please pray for Caleb.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

It's spittin' snow ... Trash guys came earl so I got the cans in. Turned the van around. I am so greatful for carport

New forecast said more snow..less rain and wind. I really like the less wind part

Still plugging away at house. Already I just want to cuddle up with a book...but I hope I get some stuff done

A pair of cardinals has moved into the tree where the robins were last year. Looks like they are building a nest.

And baby seals are washing up on beach...some agency's try to save them. Last weeks storm messed up the places they usually nap...so they are tired

Seems like everyone is doing ok.

I hope soon I can focus on detox before anything else

Oh...my glasses were driving me nuts. I ended up ordering new frames I have to pay for...but I haven't bought any in 6 yrs...and then I only got new lenses not frames so I guess it's ok

Take care...I really hope a k s mom keeps feeling better and better

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I hope you like your new glasses and that they can save the baby seals!

Caleb is doing better today .. praise the Lord. My friend with masto is not doing well today either. She had to take her child to school and both of them were still very nervous about it.

The poor kid thought they were going to die at school yesterday. Mom is still a wreck too.

Hubby and I are going out tonight for a fancy meal. I'll probably not have many choices for clean food, but I've eaten there before and survived.

It's cold here today .. snow flurries last night. I won't complain!

My nephew (lives in Florida) is in New York today. He is supposed to leave tomorrow, but I don't see how he's going to get out.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hope you enjoy your meal tutu. I'm cooking chili cuz it will be easy to heat up on propane stove

Good news about Caleb...but I missed something about masto mom...not sure why kids are upset about school

My nj son said they are having thunder snow

I'm still plugging along. 40 min work. 20 min lie down and read. My feet hurt a lot. There are a number of problems. But last podiatrist was a disaster. So I'm scared to go. But I might have to.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Long day at work. Kids hyper.

Stopped to get some Fiji water on the way home. It has been helping with my foot cramps during the day, but too expensive to use for a long period of time.

Snowing here, but not expecting much.

Stay warm, Lp.

Enjoy the meal, Tutu.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hiker .. I buy Fiji and drink about one a week. Maybe I need to drink more since I've been having foot cramps too.

Kayak .. The little girl's school had them on lock-down for an hour or so. She (the kid) thought they were in immediate danger so she was totally freaked out. She's only 7.

The reason they were on lock-down was they got a phone call that there was a gun on a school bus. Seems to me they scared the kids for no reason. I don't understand why they did that. The little girl said they were told to be very quiet so the bad person wouldn't know they were there.

There was NO GUN on any bus, but all the kids were sent home on buses with a security person of some sort.

Her mom finally had to call an ambulance for herself this afternoon because the event pushed her over the top and she went into anaphylaxis. She tried her hardest to hold it together last night and just kept taking meds so she didn't have to use the epi pens.

I haven't heard from her since she told me she called an ambulance. (about 3 pm)

Dinner went well .. I decided to just get a salad with grilled chicken.. Safest thing on the menu, for sure.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Shoulder bothering me last night so took half a pain pill and muscle relaxer. Not to sick from those but that'll be it for awhile. Decided to have a down day so no exercise.

Rented 2 movies from Redbox and Mom watched one with me. A Dog's Purpose had us both in tears. We enjoyed it and the relaxing afternoon.

Hiker-I'm thinking about another round of juice fasting for detox. It's tough but think I need it. Exercise will be hard while fasting.

TuTu-Praying for Caleb. Your poor nephew! He might be stranded up there.

Kayak-Never heard of thunder snow. Those poor baby seals! Hope they're rescued!

Taking my sluggish self to bed. Night all!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I have a case of Fiji delivered a month. Its $40.00
I bought it the way it is the cheapest and I can cancel an order or add an order anytime. I only use it up when I am forcing fluids...or if my son is here. The one who's res a lot about eating healthy

Our tap water is awful. And I don't understand detox they well. So I thought it was easy way to do something food. If I could always have a long Epsom salt bath every other day that would help a lot too...and I can handle 1 charcoal pill a day but the bottle calls for a lot more...I haven't found another binder I can handle

A few of my supps are good for detox...but I have trouble keeping it all straight and sometimes in worry they will cancel each other out

Well...I have walked over 3000 steps today inside my house cleaning. I think that counts as exercise

So far not much wind and about 4-5 inches

I'm getting ready to go out and rake the vinyl roof. Its very heavy snow

What the teacher said to the kids...be quiet so bad guy doesn't hear...that is what I was told to tell kids. We were in gym and we all had to get high up on bleachers in the corner. It would be the hardest place for a bullet to reach from the doors. It was hard. They were7th and 8th grade and all acted really silly. They were pretty tough kids and had to deal with guns all the time at home and on the streets. I think it was hard for them to even pretend it could happen....

There's so much more I could do...housework...I'm not sure if I 'll just collapse after doing the roof

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

but kayak .. there was no danger in their school

It was a threat concerning a school bus. I think it was irresponsible on their part, but perhaps a way to make sure everyone was quiet.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Tutu. I agree with you. Plus I was taught that 15 yrs ago. I would think there would be some changes by now. And yes. Irresponsible

I did 3000 steps yesterday and 977 so far today...lots of more work to do. I'm going slow. Shoulder hurts

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-Hi there all! Well my ab and lower leg DVDs then 30 minutes on the treadmill and about 7 on the rower for the day.

Have a GP appointment in a little while at MercyMed clinic. It's a Christian based health care clinic that uses a sliding fee for patients.

Kayak-Counting steps is great! Josh has a Fitbit that counts his steps at work. I had no idea he walks so much at work!

TuTu-I worry about Josh being a teacher nowadays. He doesn't let the kids go to their backpacks after they arrive in the morning and that's in the 4th grade!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--Hope your MD appointment went well.

Our school still allows backpacks in the classroom. Drives me crazy due to security issues and they are so big, I am tripping over them.

Went to get organic meat after work. Will hit up regular grocery store tomorrow.

Grabbed my mail from my mailbox and the wind blew most of it into the sewer. Neither I nor my neighbor could get it out. Hope no bills were in the mix. [bonk]

See you tomorrow!

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kayak .. Do you have a Fitbit? Glad you are weathering the storm OK thus far. I found out my nephew made it home from New Jersey. He texted me about an hour ago. He's in his late 30's or so, but I was worried about him!

Hiker ..That's crazy about your mail!! You may have to make note of what has been paid so you don't miss something.

That's scary about backpacks in junior high. I feel for you having to dodge those things! We had closets in elementary for the backpacks. Makes me wonder how I walked to school in jr high and in elem without a backpack!

I went to the city today for acupuncture. I'm a little sore from the chiropractic .. not that unusual though.

I mailed a package to Kam so she would have the H1's and H2's she needs when she gets home. She's doing so well at the dog training place! Her new dog looks like Rosie!

AK .. I hope your Dr apptm went well! How many steps does Josh take on average? My last school had an attendance of 1,000 kids and my room was at the very back. I KNOW I walked a LOT of steps each day.

My last year, my classroom was outside in a portable building. Our school was in a new subdivision, so kids were moving in all the time. It's hard to believe that brand new school is now 29 years old!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

NEWSFLASH!!

My sweet sister in law just had her one-year check up for esophageal cancer and she is CANCER FREE!! She had a PET scan and other bloodwork. Happy dance!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Ab and bun DVDs then 30 minutes on the treadmill. Came straight to Josh's to wait for his replacement TV to arrive. While waiting I dusted, vacuumed and am on my 3rd load of laundry. Wanted to help him out a bit.

Hiker-My appointment went so so. New RX for Triazolam (sleeping pill) and had a painful pelvic exam. My bladder might have dropped a bit so am trying to do some kegels. Hoping it doesn't drop more. How embarrassing!

TuTu-Thanks for letting us know about Kam. Does she have MCAD? I sure hope and pray that the meds help her as much as they've helped us. Oh and I think Josh does close to 10,000 steps a day!

Thank you for sharing the wonderful news about your SIL!

Hope everyone has a great evening!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, Kam thinks she has MCAS .. Took me forever to really "get it" that her episodes of diarrhea and "head is about to explode" was what she was describing.

She is doing MUCH better after just a few days of taking Xyzal and Pepcid. She said she can finally breathe through her nose. Big problem to solve now is "leftovers." She eats tons of them.

She had trouble today .. she was supposed to leave but is too tired. I'm AFRAID she is driving home by herself. I'm not sure if I'm correct or not.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

It sounded like Kam is driving home by herself someone offered to come and get her but she said she'd be okay she had driven there alone

I'm too tired to type so this might look weird I have to sit now I did a lot I shoveled what needed to be shoveled on the roofs and nothing collapsed

and I'm really sore I really hurt my shoulder and I'm just plain tired but I also did a bunch of cooking yesterday vegetables and froze them. There was 16 servings of chili

I walked over 3,000 steps yesterday mostly in the house some outside scraping roofs and today I took Etta out for a real walk and we walked fast and it was a thousand steps

that's what it is on my little neighborhood I have vegetables on the stove. And dishes in the sink but I can't stand there anymore I have to sit down and rest

I did get the replacement HEPA filters and they smelled like something mild but not the stinky perfume me smell the last one smells like so I got them in the air filter and I can smell the smell it's like an off gassing smell I'm going to give them a chance I've got the window open and the thing on high I hope they work I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't clean the air here.

The outside air is disgusting I also went out took trash out today so that was more steps and shovel just a little bit I just pushed it it fell off the roof and it was in a pathway

now they're saying the storm from Monday Might go south of us which would be a blessing
and I paid bills this morning that's what I did first thing when I realized it was the 9th

I lost track with all the storm stuff

Did i say that's great about sol tutu? I've been thinking it for a while but just couldn't type

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--Very happy for your SIL.

LP--Stop shoveling the garage roof. It's not worth it.

Does Kam get to the bring the dog home with her?

Did lab with the kids today at work. Fun.

Grocery store after work.

Am pooped out.

Couch potato tonight.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hiker .. Yes, Kam is bringing "Coco" home with her. A friend went with her, but I don't know what happened to the friend. Kam was driving herself to the training and got lost the first few days.

She said she drove most of the way there (out of state), but someone was with her. Sure worries me that she is by herself.

I'm glad the storm is over, LP... you made it. I don't know how you and Etta are able to walk out there.

AK .. I hope that's not a benzo. They work until they don't work .. then they turn on you. I'll go check it out. I survive on Ambien, but my doctor recently gave me a new script and it was for a lower dosage. I don't think that's going to work.

I don't know if he meant to write it for that or not.

I'm headed to our MCAS support group meeting tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for comments on my sister in law. I know we are all so grateful for her healing. Praying it keeps up. Life won't be the same without her.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Ak .. https://www.rxlist.com/halcion-drug.htm

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Shoot. Just wrote a bunch about kam and walking in storm and lost it. I'm very confused about kam s trip even tho I am following on fb. So...did she get a different dog or change her name?

I'm glad I did cooking and bills yesterday. Back to cleaning and organizing

Also...you guys really should consider hydroxyzine for insomnia. Its a very old drug. Few side effects. And also treats mcas

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

oops... Her dog's name is Cleo. I had a brain fart.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Whew! I'm proud of me. Everything is out of living room that doesn't belong there except the chair the kids gave me for Christmas and some bagged up linens from Christmas

I've been afraid to open the bags cuz I might get poisoned...and I'm really hoping I can keep the chair on there but I'm afraid to unwrap the plastic until I know I can set it in sun for a few days....

If I'm brave enough I will soak and try to wash the dryer sheet scent out of the linens tonight. It will be a few weeks til I can in wrap chair I think

AND.....I walked Etta outside...fast for 15 min...it was 1200 steps. I have to sit a bit for my heart to slow down....but for me this is a really good day

Next is dusting and vacuuming living room....then on to hall and bath tomorrow

Yes...Cleo...short for Cleopatra! She looks so much like Rosie. Did Rosie have white on her chest? It must be hard for the trainer to say good bye.

Tutu...did you figure out if kam is home yet?

I'm gonna rest a bit...hopefully get more done tonight

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

LP--You got a lot done today.

Tutu--How was the MCAS meeting?

Cooked and ran errands today--library and recyling.

Spent 90 minutes outside raking up the sweetgum balls. Still have more to rake along with a plethora of pinecones.

I think I found a teen to mow my lawn. Now, need to get mower ready for season.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Wow, kayak .. That sounds like great progress! Is all the snow melted? (ha!..I would guess that's too optimistic)

hiker .. It was great except one of our new members is one who CANNOT close her mouth for more than a minute at a time. We are all exhausted from a 2 hour meeting.

I just got home about an hour ago.

AK .. Be sure to see my link later. I hope you are having a great outing tonight!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement