LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE--What can you do today? MAY 13, 2018

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE--What can you do today? MAY 13, 2018
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

Hope your day has been going well!!

I'm off for my Sunday nap!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did my prayer walk of 27 minutes.

Sat on the deck for awhile to read.

Baked another batch of GF muffins.

Doing my usual Sunday laundry.

Off to go call my mom.

Have a great week. [Smile]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8929 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had a wonderful Mother's Day with my Mom.

Josh and I took her out to dinner tonight but she didn't eat much.

No exercise today just enjoyed family time.

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6167 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stayed late at work.

90 and humid out. Too tired to walk.

Dinner and rest for me.

Retirement reception for me tomorrow after school. Should be fun.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8929 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow .. that's HOT!! Hope the reception is awesome!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-Just my pelvic floor exercises today. Ended up vegging on the couch with my Mom watching English subtitled Korean historical drama DVDs. We're bingeing and watched about 4 1\2 hours! This series is so addictive!

We're getting rain the next couple of days so should be in the 80's down here.

Hope the retirement party is a blast Hiker!

See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6167 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Enjoyed retirement reception. Started off with the fire alarm going off and 3 fire trucks responded. No fire.

Several teachers gave me plants. Great to see teachers from the past and from other schools that I used to teach with. Very special

Came home and planted lilies in front of house.

Have purple tulip bulbs to plant when they stop blooming.

Have a good evening.

[ 05-15-2018, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Hi there Hiker! So happy to hear about your smashing retirement party! When's your last day? Kids here are out next Tuesday but teachers are there til almost the end of the month.

I had a repeat of yesterday with my minimal exercises and DVDs.

Hope I do more tomorrow!

Night friends!

[sleepy]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. The Korean DVD's sound great!

Hiker .. I wish we all could have been there with you at the party!! Getting plants is really nice!

I've just done some chores and ran a few errands today. Stayed home tonight to work on taxes. I think I'm almost finished. If I would quit messing around, it would be DONE!

Still have to do my Bible study before 1 pm tomorrow. I'm off to bed now.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Does anyone else's symptoms get worse in the spring. Our P.E. teacher, who has Lyme, mentioned he felt horrible and so do I.

Watered veggies and flowers after work.

Went to buy a cordless hedge trimmer to run on the same battery as my grass trimmer. Too heavy for me to use, so passed. Rats. I am a weakling. [cussing]

--------------------
Hiker53

Bartenderbonnie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah ! I'm back from worst relapse to date. Energy is on full throttle. No afternoon fatigue. Wake up at 6 am and not tired till 11pm. It's a miracle.

Had Neuro EMG test this morning(really painful), went shopping, made soup, spray painted wicker furniture, walked dogs, and talked on the phone for over an hour.

Been like this since last Monday (10 days ago).

Time to get back to work. Time to get back to the gym. Time to get back to living life. ❤️

P.S Hiker. . . I dread Fall. I get so sick and never recover until spring.

Posts: 2982 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I feell worse in spring and fall .. but not horrible.

Hi, Bonnie!! Wow .. ENERGY?? amazing!!

Went to a baccalaureate service tonight. Our church gave money for a scholarship and we also helped serve dinner for the kids.

This was their first ever baccalaureate!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Bonnie, glad you have pep in your step.

Tutu-Are you doing your laps and machine?

Really toxic again today with weird taste in my mouth like some chemical is trying to come out.

Ran errands after school and did not walk. Am hoping that when school is out I get back to regular exercise.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hiker .. Maybe you can get one of those evals from a private practitioner to find out what is going on.

Yeah, I exercised on Tuesday. I think I did 35 minutes on the machine and 5 laps.

I missed today because I had acupuncture and saw my allergist. Then I went to Sam's Club with my friend.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--Not sure what kind of eval you are talking about and what kind of private practitioner.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I've run across them on Facebook .. totally legit. They often run tests through Great Plains labs.

I may do it myself. I can get more info for you if you'd like.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu-would love more info, although am not fond of Great Plains Labs.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Sorry I missed a day? Had a huge emotional blowout and am still trying to recover. Over my brother of course.

No exercise but at least I'm out of the bed.

Later gang!

[Frown]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--Sorry it has been rough. Can't change family, can you?

TIGF--tired, but did a quick grocery run and then used grass trimmer while Kyle mowed.

Am now going to Chipotles.

Heading to my folks tomorrow to see my brother and his wife who are coming up from the south. Celebrating Dad's 95th early.

[ 05-18-2018, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

So sorry to hear, AK. 😩

Hiker, give me some time but don’t let me forget.

I ran errands all day. It was crazy. I think it took about 4 hours! I had to go out twice more after thinking I was finished!

Tomorrow we are going to my masto friend’s college graduation.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Exciting news with graduation and retirement!

No exercise except pelvic floor stuff.

Went to the Tea and Symphony at the library with a friend. Enjoyed the Master's student from Columbia playing Chopin and other compositions from his country on the piano.

Glad to get out of the bed today!

Thank you all for the encouragement.

[group hug]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Missed watching the royal wedding.

It was so nice out this morning that I got up and trimmed my bushes.

Doing one load of laundry and then off to see my family.

--------------------
Hiker53

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement