LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Exercise...what can you do today? July 8 2018

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exercise...what can you do today? July 8 2018
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa! Am I really starting a thread? I'm gonna go double check. I'm rarely first.
Ok...I guess I did it. I just read a few days on last week. Its nice when there's more input. Hi Manna...Hi 248!

I'm on 2 new meds so life is kinda topsy turvy. Also 7 days of heat wave just stopped

My exercise has mostly been cleaning house and watering plants. I got to beach a few evenings and was able to walk Etta about 20 min

Anything counts as exercise on this thread...even showers!

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To get rid of mice...invite chipmunk. They can be a pain outside but they won't come in house. And they are dominant over mice so they keep mice away. I had more experience with this than I wanted a few years ago

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

My go to detox is an Epsom salt and hydrogen peroxide bath. Some can't do Epsom salt. I have heard of ppl doing baking soda or borax too. I've been doing this 5 years and it keeps jetted tub good as well so I'm not about to fix what ain't broke

--------------------

hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lp--Thanks for starting the thread.

I didn't feel well enough to go to church.

Had to water all the plants this morning.

Am doing at least 3 loads of laundry today.

Supposed to go to a friend's house tonight. Hope I feel well enough by then to go.

This toxic feeling is really getting to me.

Friday my legs felt so heavy they buckled on the stairs. Luckily I just sat down on the stair and had no injuries.

I haven't felt this bad in probably 4 or 5 years.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Tutu I've been confused about the the meds. Docs are using them off label I guess. I've had some bad pain all over that moves. Burning. Not like my arthritis pain. More like nerve pain..but not I same place.

Eye doc says I have chronic eye infection that doxy will control but like acne I may have to be on it forever. Treatment is doxy. 100mg a day helped but not enough so he increased it to 200 a day 12 hrs apart. For me that means probiotic and sbc daily away from doxy so things are getting complicated.

Last yr I bought big tv cuz I was home so much...couldn't do movies with mcas or music or plays...and I had a lot of trouble seeing tv

My eyes are so bad st times I have to hold walls to get to bathroom to rinse them with saline multiple times and add ketotifin drops. When they are like this I can't see to type or pay bills etc. Too debilitating on top of everything else

Since doxy is helpful I suspect eye infection is Lyme but doc won't confirm. He says its bacterial. I am a little concerned about resistance but I need to see

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Also my phone is giving me a lot of trouble and just shuts off sometimes so I'm posting less more often.

Frustrating when I lose a post

Second doc is derm. The one who took off skin cancer dx me with rosacea. He put me on stromectol

It helped clear my face up a lot. I looked it up. Its ivermectin! A parasite drug

When I stop it rash comes back so he says I need to stay on it. I think this is drug that gives me burning that moves around. I pulse it 3 on 1 off.

I have been researching both drugs and conditions

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I am coming up with info that points to chronic Lyme and parasites being symbiotic. It has to do with nematodes. They harbor borellia. And way back in the beginning Jill Auerbach brought this to our attentions. Nematodes are in dirt and all my years of cleaning horse stalls and gardening make me a prime candidate for this

Hard to say what comes first...Lyme or nematode...but it is chicken and egg story

Nematodes protect borellia more than biofilm I think. Bb grows inside them and can't be killed by normal drugs. Nematodes also carry many virus and metals and bacteria so when you kill worm with ivermectin all those infections come into your body and you feel herx and need to fight these infections. Doxy helps with that

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I can't post research right now. Anyone reading this can start looking with Lyme and nematodes and other combos of relevant terms

It may be a break thru in chronic Lyme

So to summarize I think what is going on with me is long term infection with Lyme and nematodes a kind of parasite that help each other survive

I'm pretty sure regular docs don't have a clue but good Lyme docs and alternatitve docs might

And good eye and skin docs are treating correctly but not identifying condition yet

I wonder if TIN CUP is aware

When parasites enter the picture hygiene and environment cleaning are very important. With the herxing its hard for me. Its a different and scary herx from what I am used to

I'm gonna text you guys a few pics. And then I have to close down WiFi...it really makes worms worse...and clean house again...and bathe me and Etta...

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job on getting us started, LP! I agree that Lyme and parasites go hand in hand. At least you are getting the proper meds and things will get better.

Hiker .. Have you ever had a doctor do a urinalysis when you feel this way? Sometimes a UTI can sneak up on us .. with NO symptoms other than fatigue.

I hope your new healer can help you figure this out.

I'm going to the show tonight and some friends from church will meet me there. They haven't seen the show in about two years. They will love the new show.

I hope AK is doing OK today!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tutu--No UTI. This is a nervous system issue that flares up when I release toxins. My legs feel heavy and don't want to work right, but my other body parts work fine. Except my ear pressure goes up for some reason and I get tingling in my left foot. Odd.

When I drink the detox tea and take my homeopathic remedies and mintran, the heavy legged feeling goes away and my ear pressure comes down.

See energy healer in a few weeks. Maybe she has some ideas or answers for me.

lp--Do you take the ivermectin as a cream? I know rosacea is often caused by mites that normally live in our skin and follicles but for some people they go crazy. Can also be a bacteria that also causes SIBO.

I totally agree that Lyme and nematodes/parasites go hand in hand. I used herbs a few years ago to treat just in case I had them. Hard on the tummy, though.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hit the ground running today! Had all of the immediate family over for dinner plus 2, so 11 people in all.

Lot of food prep work and table setting etc. before I fired up the grill at 4:30. Grilled hotdogs and hamburgers and just seemed to work off and on most of the evening until just awhile ago.

So got quite a bit of exercise in and I'm wiped! Whew!

Kayak thank you for starting us off this week. What's your ratio of Epsom and Peroxide? I take an Epsom bath if I'm really sore and can't tolerate my pain meds.

Hiker I'm worried about you! Hope you find out what's going on. Does it seem similar to any thing you've felt before? Drinking plenty of water?

Hope you enjoyed yourself at the show tonight TuTu. We kinda had our own show here at my Mom's. I made everyone try on my wig for fun and everyone did except 3 big chickens! All the guys did and it was hilarious!

You guys are awesome!

[group hug]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyme248
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme248     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went to a different church on Sunday. My allergies were much better-only a runny nose.

I'm really pooped from all the weeding I did in my garden the last couple days. The crabgrass decided it would rather grow in the garden instead of the lawn.

I also went for a short ride on my bike, to relax after a busy morning, but it didn't help much, because I saw that someone had been spraying with round-up or some other kind of de-foliant. I don't know if someone saw a giant hogweed plant and got paranoid, or what, but it made me really mad.

I also think I have some type of parasite problem that started when I got Lyme. All of a sudden I started craving sugary foods, and I gained maybe 40 pounds in a really short time.

--------------------
chronic Lyme/Bartonella

Inside every sick person is a well person waiting to be freed

Posts: 232 | From new england | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Used old grass trimmer for lawn as new one broke. Dropped it off at repair shop. Trimming took about 30 minutes.

Went to grocery store for organic meat and gluten free foods. My parents wanted a certain brand of wine, but I will have to get it in their town.

Saw NP for my ear tube. She thinks it is out and ear drum has healed. Have appointment late afternoon tomorrow for MD to put in another one. Ugh.

If this is the case, then part of my balance issue is due to this. This tube only lasted 6 months, but the larger tubes that last several years increase chance of infection etc. So, will probably get small one again.

Went to chiropractor.

Good news on all my blood tests: copper, A1C, and blood count were normal. Forgot to ask about hemoglobin.

Battled ATT about my rollover minutes and finally gave up. They can't seem to add or subtract correctly.

Went to recycling center after shredding decades old medical bills/claims.

Kid who mowed lawn broke a stake that holds up a young tree. How he managed to do this I have no clue as I trimmed around all the stakes and the tree so he wouldn't get near it. What makes me mad is he did not tell me.

Time to relax for the evening.

[ 07-09-2018, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, AK.. Sounds like so much fun!

248 .. Yeast and whatever has sure made me crave sugary foods. I hate it.

Hiker .. I sure hope the new ear tube will help the balance. It's awful having to keep getting those put in all the time.

Good news on the blood work! I was supposed to go in for blood work today but I didn't sleep well last night. I decided to do it Wed morning.

I ran some errands for a friend today and then took a nap this afternoon. Had to catch up!

My housekeeper is coming tomorrow so I need to get busy around here.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Out around 8:20 this morning and cut grass for the first time with a reel mower. It was quite the workout.

Then did 3 loads of laundry, dropped of my Mom's car at the shop and walked home and walked back to pick it up.

Picked up trash in the yard, sprayed plants and made pico de gallo, yellow rice and prepped corn on the cob and ingredients for my chicken enchiladas tomorrow.

I'm wiped out and totally vegging!

Way to go on the bike ride L248!

Hiker, if you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all! Hope the ear tube issue gets straightened out pronto!

I get shorted on sleep also TuTu. I sleep good one night and not the next. It seems to be a vicious cycle.

Off to bed gang!

[sleepy]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

hi i dont even know what to say everything is so screwed up it would be ok if i could just rest and herx but etta gets haircut wed and i have stress echo thurs and i cant clean enough to keep the mites away today i found out they are in car and my phone broke

no wait...the last 2 nights i escatped to the beach for 3 or 4 hrs

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Oh LP .. That's awful!!!

You need help to get rid of the mites.

Do you have a rash on your body also? Not just your face?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

No rash on body. Random bites that are round red but don't itch?!?

Today I talked to mobile and I could understand and follow directions and I hope it will help.

Google automatically puts apps on my phone and they run and wear down battery

I hope it works. It was 101 when I got in car to buy woodchucknrepellant. Gotta go. Storm

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Oh my gosh!! Did they say how in the world that happens to a phone? I guess you were hacked, but I don't even know how that could happen.

I'm glad you are not itching all over. Yeah, 100 here too in my car coming home from the grocery store.

August is on its way .. lol...

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Worked in the yard this morning for 45 minutes--watering and weeding. 90's and humid.

Place where I bought my new trimmer gave me a new one, since mine broke. Happy about that.

Went to get ear tube. Doctor was an hour late, but I was glad he squeezed me in. Procedure just took 5 minutes. I opted for small tube again, but think the next time I will get a larger tube.

The main downsides to the larger tube is slight increase in risk of infections and when it falls out the hole in the ear drum may not heal. That is actually an upside for me becuse if the hole in the eardrum didn't heal I wouldn't need an eartube.

He didn't have the medium sized tube which is what I want that lasts up to 4 years. The small tube that I have only lasts 6-8 months. I am very careful and wear earplugs when I shower.

Drove the hour to my parents. Missed a good dinner here, but good to see them a for a few days.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

No exercise today but got rave reviews for dinner. I survived another scary movie. Sure wanted to see Oceans Eight instead but I was outvoted.

Hot here to and am dreading August!

Are mites the same as chiggers?

Thank God the ear tube's in.

Off to bed friends!

[sleepy]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I did 35 minutes on the machine and 12 laps. Hoping to walk more laps with a friend tomorrow at the new gym.

AK .. I hope you sleep well tonight!

Mites and chiggers are different. I was just checking to see if LP was perhaps dealing with scabies. [Eek!]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--Is Ocean's 8 out on DVD, yet?

Probably not exercising much today. Went grocery shopping for mom and dad, gassed up the car, and went to the car wash.

--------------------
Hiker53

MannaMe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hubby had a chiropractor appointment today. He was a mess. Dr said he had so much out of alignment it was enough for 2 patients!

So hopefully with everything back in place he will feel like a new man tomorrow!

Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Wow, Manna! Hope he feels great tomorrow!

Hiker .. enjoy your visit!! Many more visits to come!

I went to get my blood work done, then to PT. Bible study at 1 .. and then went walking with my friend at the gym.

Her ankle was bothering her. She broke it years ago, so we only did 9 laps. It takes 16 to equal a mile. It's warmer in there than I had hoped, but not too bad. I need to sweat .. but not get a MCAS attack.

We'll go again on Friday.

Headed to the city tomorrow for acupuncture.

I guess I never reported this: one of my friends upstairs (she's in bible study too) had a bad accident on Monday, coming home from the city.

About halfway home a car from the shoulder or an entrance ramp pulled out in front of her. It threw her across two lanes and two other cars hit her.

She easily have been killed since she was going about 65 mph. Her injuries were minor!!! She has bruises and some burns from the airbags and a big gash in her hand that required 8 stitches. It's pretty swollen.

This was a HIT AND RUN!!! He took off!! Her car was a 2017 Prius and is most likely a total loss. She knows God spared her.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--So glad your friend was ok from the crash.

I went 3-4 days without the heavy leg feeling. Came back midafternoon.

No exercise today. Helped Dad on the computer and then came home.

Put food back in cabinets now that ants are gone.

Have coupon for gluten free pizza, so that's dinner along with a salad.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

3-4 days is some success! Now to figure out WHY!

Keep a food journal.

Did 22 minutes on the machine and 8 laps. I was sore in my lower back from my chiro adjustment this morning.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Just checking in guys! Read everyone's posts and see we're all busy.

Lots of family activities going on so to busy for exercise but still doing a whole mess of cooking and clean up. I'm am soooo tired!

[spinning smile]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

i just caught up reading.

i dont have chiggers or scabies that was ruled out early{well no chiggers here} i met them and fire ants and cockroaches in Louisiana i sat one yr old down on a nest...all he was wearing was a diaper

rotten mother ignorent mother i was mortified

im a mess i did good on the stress test yesterday and i am so glad its over wierd i improved...all i can think is its cuz i had the mastectomy they were big and a lot to carry around must be easier on my heart cuz i have way more fat on my body and mostly cant even feel muscle underneath

i came home relaxed a little...walked etta on street and paid neighbor for tending to etta after test when i went to small city to fix phone

i guess nothing is wrong with phone except it needs a battery buy in 2 hrs i could not find someone with battery it took another hr to order one...find out at the end it wont arrive for 2 weeks and then order another they say i will have to buy a new battery each year now when i get a new phone when the battery goes then you toss the phone

im getting disgusted with this world throw away generation i remember singer sewing machines

then after all that i took a dose of medicines they are on a complicated schedule i take doxy 100mg 2x everyday then some days i take the skin med but there are scheduled days off...kinda like pulsing i guess to let the body rest

i get creepy side effects painful burning stabbing pains in different places also wierd skin sensations like a feather ticklng me and stinging it sounds like neuropathy but doc calls it side effects

so i took a second benadryl at bed time...i had taken one before test cuz of the gel they use for ultra sound...and i was exhausted i read a liitl to get sleepy and i did fall asleep but not for long all the pain kept waking took a third benadryl and that is on top of 2 hydroxyzine...it should have put an elephant out but not me i felt tired but just couldnt sleep i got up at 4

did a little pick up of house and laundry ate and im trying to psyc myself up to go and water flowers some are dying makes me sad its cool now but skeeters are still here

last nignt i stuck the hose and castor oil container into the woodchucks door under the shed and sprayed for 15 min i hope he left im not sure yet i sprinkled flour on part of carport he has to walk on to escape...i havent gone to look and see if there are tracks yet if hes not gone i have to go buy coyote urine in pellets...they are in little bags and im supposed to hang them where i dont want him

i have so much to do but i am so exhausted but cant sleep....still...im glad to be alive and glad my body seemed to improve despite having the 2 np primaries yell at me about not taking statins

one day at a time i hope i am able to actually hold my grandson a week from tomorrow..they are driving by on their way to maine to have a week with other grand parents so they are stopping at beach where i go and there is a science center for kids to explore ocean things...and picnic tables and real beach i bought sand toys ans a stuffed lobster and seal for the kids etta got the lobster out of the bag when we were driving home and tried to claim it...but i think she would chew the button eyes off so i took it away and am hiding it

i noticed an unengorged tick on ettas belly last night but she wouldnt let me get it its still there ...i think its dead...she uses bravecto and if they bite they die instantly and usually fall off...shes being really bad so i may have to take her to vet to get help that feels impossible right now i might put her in bath and scrub her and she wont know what im doing when i get it off...

so tired ...need to start day...hope you all stay cool...

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Glad your test came out better. How do they measure improvement on a stress test? Because you were able to walk farther? I never know which stress test we are talking about. Maybe it doesn't matter.

LP, I charge my phone every night and also during the day if it gets low. I have a charger in my car, so any time I'm in the car I'm usually charging it. I've had it for 2 years. No new battery yet. I would definitely get one for your car. You may need it for an emergency.

I hope you get to see your family! Take good care of yourself!

Etta is a bad girl! [Big Grin]

AK .. You are the queen of cooking! I would cook if I could actually EAT.

Trying to keep up with clutter around here. Actually, trying to get more organized with papers. I hate papers.

Going to walk with my friend this afternoon.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--I do keep a food journal. I have had multiple allergy tests and several food sensitivity tests.

3 years ago I did 2 different food sensitivity tests at different labs in the same week and they came back with totally different sensitivities.

Neither said salicylates.

One had cherries and another had peaches. Other foods were on these as well, but no two foods were the same and they didn't seem to fit into categories like oxalates etc.

Ironically, no test except stool test at Entero lab has ever detected antibodies to gluten, dairy, and eggs. I know all 3 bother me, although I can eat a little dairy and 1-2 eggs per week. I avoid corn and soy, too.

Probably the only food I have every day is a banana, so I might eliminate that for awhile.

Feel a bit toxic today, but no heavy legs and no ear ringing. Still think my immune system is working in overdrive.

For exercise today I just worked in the yard for 30 minutes. Getting back in the 90's here and humid.

Also went grocery shopping.

LP--What kind of phone do you have?

Tutu--Glad you could walk today with a friend. That makes it more fun, doesn't it.

AK--Open a restaurant or catering business! Or move here and be my private chef. [Big Grin]

I am in the summer reading program at the library. Part of it is to watch a foreign film, so I rented one called Around A Small Mountain. It's French with subtitles and only 84 minutes. (picked a short one in case I don't like it--LOL)

Hope to watch it this weekend.

I love the reading program just because it exposes me to books/films I might not normally read/watch. There are also chances to win prizes.

Speaking of reading--I am in the middle of a good book, so off to read now.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I don't know of any testing that would show a salicylate sensitivity .. and the one for oxalates is pretty pricey.

Unless you had an actual allergy to sals, it won't show up.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

MRT testing shows response to salicylates. Not sure I trust the test, but it was on there.

I take aspirin with no issues, so I am sure I do not have an allergy to salicylates.

Never had a test done specifically for oxalates. I just noted that the most of the foods the 2 different tests said I was sensitive to were not high oxalate foods.

I think the best way is to keep a journal and then do food elimination and after awhile add the food back in.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

That is great that you can take aspirin. Whew.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Pretty lazy today. Spent a lot of time on the porch reading and listening to the birds.

I would like to get some bird feeders put up. May need a shepherds hook as most of my trees are too small to support a feeder. My one big tree is too tall for me to reach to put in a feeder.

Thudestorms this morning--great sleep in weather.

Went to DMV to get sticker for license plate. Goodbye $$.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Speaking of the DMV. I had to go twice this past week for a friend in CA.

He used to work with hubby and he was selling his OLD car. This was back in '98 that he lived here!!!

It was so far back that the computers couldn't find it and they had to do a search, so I had to go back several days later when they got their part done.

All for $11.... craziness. Our friend paid us for our time. The $11 went to the state for the title search.

I went to the city today for a support group meeting (MCAS) and then two of the gals (one is my friend who's been going to shows with me) decided to come to Branson and play putt putt.

So I met them here for indoor putt putt. We had WAY too much fun! We figured this was something we were all able to do, but we forget about the part where you have to stoop down and pick up your ball in the pocket.

OUCHY! [lol] All three of us got 2 holes in one. We played two rounds. Whew!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

i walked a minute more up the hill than last time so a minute more at fastest speed for me...im too embarrassed to tell you how fast or how long...i do know my highest HR was 150 so my workout rate should be 120 i do that taking a showwer...everything is a work out for me

i also chaarge my phone a lot including in the car that is the way it charges the best but sometimes when i use the phone it goes down real fast they said it is screen time cuz the light uses a lot of energy but its not like im not used to cell phones...how many years have we had them???? it is mst likely the apps google constantly sneaks on without your permission they are all running and its a pain and takes time to get rid of them

im nervous about family coming...i want to see them but dont want to be sick for 4 months again i bought 2 sets of hanes clothers ...t shirts shorts and sweats for the boys to change into when in my house...its embarrassing but i cannot keep up with cleaning for just me having to wasn all fabric in living room after they were here and cover furniture with thick plastic cuz they sat on it was too much

yes...it would be nice to have AK around...i have a fantasy of being able to afford a cook who understands my wierd diet...wish i was oprah ...just so i could have a cook

ive tried to teach helpers and ppl i pay but it is so frustrateing...they take so long and do it wrong and now some of my workers have told me they are getting wierd rashes and live in mold etc...i think it best for me to scale down a gaine to where i can handle it im hoping to close of 2 or even 3 rooms if necessary and just live in opene area and use bath and laundry

i cant get that done before kids come but that is my next big chore

im sure i would win the clutter contest i spent an hour on computer finding cheapest totes i bought 12 18 gal ones for about 6.00 each and some small ones for 2.50 each hopefully i ll get them before company

good you were able to switch walking place tutu

i have also had contradictory results on allergy testing years ago they told me i was allergic to horses...i just ignorred that and horses are the one thing that has more a part of my life than anything

even mcas doc (an allergist) agreed the testing was poor...thankfully he was smart and not arrogant and listened to my story and agreed i should be on meds and be careful and keep track of what makes symptoms then i stopped miralax and realized ONE thing can make your symptoms explode the old over flowing bucket theory i have had a few instances since...but in general i am fine most places and eat more stuff now

do you remembeber when i got my easy pass i almost passed out when i opend it ...it was the special bag u use to put it in if you dont want it to work for awhile i got rid of the bag and all is wekk

but my tv cable box just died and the one they sent diid the same thing to me i opened the box and immediately closed and taped it and set it utside i was very scared i would have to call emt guys it was a huge hit just from opening cardboard box

and then that small waiting room with 15 ppl in it when i went for skin cancer removal gave me a scare not as bad as cable box tho i may not be able to have tv and that is upsetting because i cant go to movies or anything else because of crowds im going to try some small clubs or coffee houses and plays...hopefully i can do that soon but no wa can i go in movie theathres i get hit wihh a millions smells when i walk in the door

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement