LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Exercise...what can you do today? July 15 2018

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exercise...what can you do today? July 15 2018
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hope i got date right...let me check yep my brain worked for once i just posted on last weeks thread.. so this is new one i brought my post over

And new people...welcome!!!

we talk about exercise here and sometimes it is walking or cooking or cleaning or gardening or lifting weights everything counts as we try to get better

ive been going thru a ruff spot...i seem to have some new infections that might be caused from lyme that i thought was gone a long time ago im on new treatment and still in ramping up and herxing stage but glad i got here first again!!

makes me feel im doing something.

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
on my stress echo test i walked a minute more up the hill than last time so a minute more at fastest speed for me...im too embarrassed to tell you how fast or how long...i do know my highest HR was 150 so my workout rate should be 120 i do that taking a showwer...everything is a work out for me

tutu in a stress echo they do an ultrasound of you hear at resting HR then u work on treadmill as hard as you can and quickly get back to table where ultrasound person does the ultra sound again you are hooked up to electrocardiogram the whole time so doc can watch exactly what is happenening the whole time and crash cart is ready....but probabley rearely used cuz they can see when you are getting into trouble for me it i s worth it to take stress away since my lipids are high and uncontroolable and im fat and my dad died of heart attack so im not worrying about for another 3 yrs and if i go...it was my time i feel ive been as responsible as i can

i also chaarge my phone a lot including in the car that is the way it charges the best but sometimes when i use the phone it goes down real fast they said it is screen time cuz the light uses a lot of energy but its not like im not used to cell phones...how many years have we had them???? it is mst likely the apps google constantly sneaks on without your permission they are all running and its a pain and takes time to get rid of them

im nervous about family coming...i want to see them but dont want to be sick for 4 months again i bought 2 sets of hanes clothers ...t shirts shorts and sweats for the boys to change into when in my house...its embarrassing but i cannot keep up with cleaning for just me having to wasn all fabric in living room after they were here and cover furniture with thick plastic cuz they sat on it was too much

yes...it would be nice to have AK around...i have a fantasy of being able to afford a cook who understands my wierd diet...wish i was oprah ...just so i could have a cook

ive tried to teach helpers and ppl i pay but it is so frustrateing...they take so long and do it wrong and now some of my workers have told me they are getting wierd rashes and live in mold etc...i think it best for me to scale down a gaine to where i can handle it im hoping to close of 2 or even 3 rooms if necessary and just live in opene area and use bath and laundry

i cant get that done before kids come but that is my next big chore

im sure i would win the clutter contest i spent an hour on computer finding cheapest totes i bought 12 18 gal ones for about 6.00 each and some small ones for 2.50 each hopefully i ll get them before company

good you were able to switch walking place tutu

i have also had contradictory results on allergy testing years ago they told me i was allergic to horses...i just ignorred that and horses are the one thing that has more a part of my life than anything

even mcas doc (an allergist) agreed the testing was poor...thankfully he was smart and not arrogant and listened to my story and agreed i should be on meds and be careful and keep track of what makes symptoms then i stopped miralax and realized ONE thing can make your symptoms explode the old over flowing bucket theory i have had a few instances since...but in general i am fine most places and eat more stuff now

do you remembeber when i got my easy pass i almost passed out when i opend it ...it was the special bag u use to put it in if you dont want it to work for awhile i got rid of the bag and all is wekk

but my tv cable box just died and the one they sent diid the same thing to me i opened the box and immediately closed and taped it and set it utside i was very scared i would have to call emt guys it was a huge hit just from opening cardboard box

and then that small waiting room with 15 ppl in it when i went for skin cancer removal gave me a scare not as bad as cable box tho i may not be able to have tv and that is upsetting because i cant go to movies or anything else because of crowds im going to try some small clubs or coffee houses and plays...hopefully i can do that soon but no wa can i go in movie theathres i get hit wihh a millions smells when i walk in the door

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kayak for getting us going this week!

No exercise today, still trying to recover from visiting family, cooking and cleaning.

Things should get back to normal, or what passes for normal for us!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyme248
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme248     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went for a short walk yesterday . . . And now someone else is srpaying pesticides or herbicides or something. Everytime I walk by somewhere that has been sprayed with anything, I get a horrible taste in my mouth that won't go away.

I feel like I shouldn't walk or ride my bike now because there has been so much stuff sprayed around . . . I don't know how long it takes to wash away. So much for exercise.

I also tested allergic to horses- and cats. I have a cat, but I don't get any symptoms unless I brush her. Then I start sneezing.

--------------------
chronic Lyme/Bartonella

Inside every sick person is a well person waiting to be freed

Posts: 232 | From new england | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did a 20 minute prayer walk this morning.

A tiny bit of weeding this afternoon, but so humid and I didn't feel like cleaning mud off my shoes and putting on all my lyme protective clothing.

Am doing my usual 3-4 loads of laundry. Not sure why I end up doing laundry on Sunday when I could choose any day of the week.

Off to call Mom and then read.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey gang.

LP .. our stress test is different here. That's why I get confused about what is called a stress test.

If your phone is adding apps without your password, then something is very wrong.

Hiker, I'm doing a bit of laundry before I run off to the theater. Actually, I won't be running. lol

Our supply pastor today is from the nearby city. She's been our supply pastor for years and we're on FB together. Anyway, she recently shared that she had Lyme disease.

So we sat down between services and shared info. OMG. She evidently has Morgellon's, Lyme and very likely babesia. She is basically just taking herbs and self-treating.

She found out that my old LLMD costs $900 for the first visit. WHOA!

She has been told that Morgellon's is all in her head, while she has the evidence all over her arms, legs and elsewhere. I just can't believe all this suffering continues.

She had to give up a very busy job serving the medical community here as an ethicist.

Another new friend just gave up on less than 2 weeks of doxy for ehrlichia and is being treated by a chiro.

She is new to our state and is in for a real shock. You can only lead a horse to water.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tutu--how sad for both who have Lyme. I checked into Dr. H of NY and he does not take insurance. He is supposed to be the Lyme Guru of the country. But, he is not taking new patients and the waiting list is closed.

Can't believe our MD costs that much now.

I wasn't treated for ehrlichiosis right away as it wasn't tested for. Finally I got minocycline for it. I think ehrlichiosis caused my ear/eustachian tube damage.

I believe in chiropractors but not for treating Lyme. We had a great chiro in town who shunned western medicine and died of melanoma.

[ 07-16-2018, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Walked 22 minutes this morning.

Vacuumed the car.

Took a friend to the eye MD and waited while her eyes were dilated. Got some reading done and phone calls made.

I really need to get out and weed. Hoping for more rain today, but I think it is going to pass us by.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of the car .. I need to clean mine out. Not that bad on the vacuuming part, but full of CD's and stuff. I'm usually very good about it, but it needs help.

I didn't sleep well last night ..had restless legs. Then had to get up for a dexascan. It came out VERY very good!! I was thrilled because the last one was "down" .. This doctor said it must have been a fluke, because my bones are very strong.

I am relieved because one of my mast cell friends said hers is in the TANK and it CAN happen with SM and/or MCAS. She is not even supposed to lift more than 5 pounds. We are the same age.

oh .. and regarding the sleep .. I ended up taking a 2 hour nap.

also went to PT this morning

hiker .. I hope you figure out what to do about your health. God will guide you.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi gang! Well a super busy day with just 3 1\2 hours of sleep.

Went to the post office, gassed up my car, got 2 gallons of water and grocery shopped a bit.

Then broke out the reel mower and cut the yard. I had to take a break because of the heat! I wear jeans, long sleeve button down, bandana, hat and gloves. I get so hot but keeps mosquitos off and don't have to worry about to much sun.

Kayak I'd like to be Oprah too! I love to cook and would be happy to cook for us all one day. Our diets are crazy for sure! My allergist said to really pay attention to triggers and avoid them. In regards to food he said it was harder because the reactions can come and go. Right now I don't eat to much cheese (especially blue) shellfish and fish, walnuts and other nuts too. Hope your health holds up for your family visit.

L248 are you reacting to herbicides because of mast cell issues? I use chemicals on my lawn but wear a mask. Wish I still had my old respirator. I used to have to wear one anytime I cut the grass.

Hiker old habits die hard. My chore day was Saturday and I did everything on that day while working so I could visit my Mom on Sunday. Speaking of Minocycline that was one of the meds I couldn't take, just about killed me. Had heart problems from it. I couldn't take Flagyl either because my blood sugar kept dropping.

TuTu glad your dexascan was ok! I couldn't sleep last night either. Just took my drug cocktail of half a pain pill, muscle relaxer and sleeping pill since I cut the grass but am hoping it doesn't flare up my MCAS like it usually does. My bad shoulder is flaring up from my recent grass cutting and I think I'm going to buy a shoulder brace in the hopes of relieving the pain.

Well off to read a bit. See everyone tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyme248
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme248     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiker53- I don't know of any Lyme doctors that DO take insurance (but of course it depends on what type of insurance you have).

Yesterday I picked some more lettuce. It was too hot to walk.

I don't think I have MCAS, but I am sensitive to chemicals sometimes.

I don't like to cook also, and I end up eating too many nuts and crackers and things like that. Lately I've been making myself a big salad at every meal, and that seems to help. I finally went off the GAPS diet, because it was mostly meat-based, and I really didn't feel like I needed to keep eating so much meat. It was helpful for a while when I was trying to gain weight, but trying to keep eating that way didn't seem like a good idea.

--------------------
chronic Lyme/Bartonella

Inside every sick person is a well person waiting to be freed

Posts: 232 | From new england | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Nuts are very high histamine and oxalate, so go easy on them.

The chemical thing can be from MCS or salicylate sensitivity .. so check those out too.

Regarding LLMD's ... We usually have the option of paying the out of network price .. So you could save 50-60%.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Worked over an hour in the yard pulling weeds.

Did some cooking and reading.

A littel bit of online shopping, too. lol

Have a good evening.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Went to exercise this afternoon. Did 28 minutes on the machine and 8 laps. Will go tomorrow to the gym with my friend.

I also ran errands.

Hubby had a wreck today. Some idiot didn't turn from the turning lane..just stopped in the middle of a busy road. He stopped in time, but the guy behind him did not.

about $1200 in damage .. the man does not have insurance but says he will pay for it

He works at a restaurant. I hope he is a server there. He should get good tips.

The police know and so does our insurance company. I just want my deductible back!

PS.. The wreck happened less than one block from where I was exercising. I got a voicemail from hubby just as I pulled in. I should have looked down the road .. I would have seen it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--So glad your hubby is ok and glad he wasn't on his motorcycle. (Doesn't he ride one?)

I thought you had to have insurance or your license gets pulled. That's what happens here.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, thank goodness not on his motorcycle. Small accident could have been bad.

[ 07-17-2018, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Shoulder still flared up a bit so just did 3 loads of laundry (1 still in dryer) and went to see the new Jurassic World movie with Josh.

When I had insurance they paid the out of network price so I was very fortunate L248. Still like others here my traditional and nontraditional Lyme treatments ran in the thousands. Glad I had the money then.

Oh no TuTu! Hope your hubby doesn't have whiplash! Gotta be careful of being rear ended. Hope your insurance company subrogates against the driver.

Hiker you'd be surprised how many people drive without insurance or a license. When I worked in insurance it was something we had to deal with on a regular basis. The guy that hit me on my mountain bike in AK didn't have insurance so they suspended his license. A week later he was stopped for DUI, no insurance or license. Some people just don't care!

Well, off to shop Amazon Prime Day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I don't think he was injured at all. I hope he doesn't have effects tomorrow. The guy grazed his right side and damaged his side mirror .. so I guess that helped lessen the impact.

He was stopped by a cop on the way home from the theater because his tail light is WHITE, not red! He was given a warning, but told that if another cop stops him he will get a ticket.

So I guess he needs to buy red tape like everyone else around here. LOL

The insurance company said they will go after him.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Started the day off watering plants outside.

Went to library.

Then went to Wild Bird's Unlimited, so they could fix 2 feeders for me (life time warranty).

Headed to trusty Farm "N Fleet and bought 2 shepherds' poles from which I will hang my feeders.

Watching me get these 90 inch poles into my little Honda Civic provided entertainment for the parking lot. [Big Grin]

However, we are going to need a lot of rain or I am going to have to really soak the ground well to get the poles in place. They are pretty heavy, so I know I will need assistance.

Stopped by church for a while.

Cleaned the outside of kitchen and bathroom cabinets with Murphy's Oil Soap.

Whew. Think I need a break.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Lyme 248 I got a respirator from Lowe's for bad smells. I rarely need it but when I do I really do. Last time was in hospital recovery after mastectomy. The heat/a.c. vent blowing on me was moldy and making me react. I needed it til I went home. If u r on FB I can show it to u and link

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

We had big storm yesterday. A lot of rain no wind here and I haven't heard of damage. First time my floors got wet inside since 6 yrs ago. I'm not freaking out. Its the exercise room. It seeped up from slab

There is a rug but no pad. I opened both windows...hot and dry outside and I'm running dehumidifier on high. Last I looked it was 90 degrees and 38% humidity and didn't feel damp any more. I think I 'll be ok. There is a special sub floor that allows ventilation

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Tu 5th I have an android and everyone knows Google adds the apps. Today there is a law suit in the news about it. But Google is powerful. And they have been doing it for years.

What kind of stress test do u get there?

There are face book groups for morgellons. The newest research is not denying it. Its a part of some Lyme...I think it requires shingle virus and Lyme to be morgellons. I didn't study much cuz I don't have that. But I have a parasite component. You can have one two or three of these infections and it presents differently. There are groups that are supporting ppl thru over the counter treatment. Sometimes they take new ppl. Sometimes not. If you go to ask in mite FB group you might hook up with others who know 3rd for morgellons.

Also on you tube there was an interview with the guy who started the treatment. He was dying and his mom was a vet. After she retired she experimented until she figured out a cure. He's ok. But getting the info is tricky. Maybe the morgellons person can find help there. I 'll tell her what I know in confidence if she wants

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hiker I would not go to Dr h or Dr k now for same reason. They are too busy with really rich and famous. I still think Dr L is the best. But there are other good ones. There are new alternative types if you are interested I can get names

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Wow tutu glad hubs is ok. We get lots of motorcycles in summer. Always some crashes

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I'm not ready for my company but needed a break. I'm in tub saokingbfeet in tea tree Epsom salt and peroxide

I never had fungus problem but it is side effect of this treatment and my feet were bthering me. I am in middle of 2nd month of new treatment. First month I had very scary herx. Not this time. They said it can take from 3 to 36 months to get better. I'm going for 3!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Dang! Thanks for the tip on Androids. I'll be sure to steer clear.

I'll go see if I can find the You Tube video you mentioned, LP. I know she has already read the new book on Morgellon's by "the doc who knows."

I'll see her again this Sunday.

Hiker .. That's what I heard too regarding Dr H. He dumps you on his NP's and there you are. (unless you are rich and famous)

Went to Bible study today and then walked at the new gym for a mile. It felt good to walk that far all at once. It was cooler in there today because it's cooler outside today. I look forward to the fall!

I'm glad I was able to walk today because I'll probably miss my time at cardiac rehab tomorrow since I have an ENT appointment in the city tomorrow.

We had a church council meeting tonight. It went well.

My masto friend got hit with diverticulitis Monday. She's only 29! It's so unfair. She ended up in the ER and they wanted to do a CT. She said OK but I'm allergic to the contrast.

They ignored that info and did it anyway. So she passed out and woke up in the scanner, gasping for air. They had to do 3 epis.

After an hour or so she left .. As she said, "Before they kill me."

This morning her fever was up to 103.6 .. but it's back down now. At least I hope it still is. They tried to give her Cipro which she is also allergic to .. so she called her GP and got amoxy.

She is still unable to eat. I'm praying that she has turned the corner today. Her first few weeks at her new job has been a nightmare due to her being ill most of the time.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

oh .. LP ...

The stress test here is where you run on the treadmill and then they inject you with something to simulate a heart attack. Always fun.

(no ultrasound)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Just errands today and helping Mom with her bedding. Josh is coming over for dinner because his WiFi went out and the tech isn't coming until tomorrow. Poor guy is living off of his DVD's and local channels. We are so spoiled!

That's just wrong TuTu but they did the fix-it tickets in AK too. I got stopped one night around 1:30 after my night job for not having a bumper. I told the trooper I bought it like that from the dealership. He was super nice and called them and I got a free bumper!

Hope your friend will get better soon.

Hey Hiker, were the poles out the window? That's what I have to do sometimes in my car, Mom's and Josh's. My Mom has a Civic too and Josh drives a Mazda 3 and I have my little Scion. Josh needs to get a truck!

Glad your floor dried up Kayak. My ionizer gave up the ghost a few months ago. I ran it all the time and it really got rid of moldy odors here. I need to get another one from Amazon but I'll have to save for that. Mine wasn't even close to how powerful yours is so I ran it 24/7.

Well off to clip coupons!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Walked 28 minutes today.

Got my shepherds' hooks in the ground most of the way. It is raining now, so hopefully tomorrow I can get them in the rest of the way or get someone who has more weight than I to stand on the tines.

Friends took me to lunch and then we played dominoes. Such a pleasant afternoon.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. That is great about the bumper. I didn't know you couldn't drive without one. LOL .. We probably don't know half of the laws.

Hubby got the cash to fix the car and the parts are now ordered. He praised the young man for doing the right thing, but he probably forgot to tell him to get insurance. [Smile]

He thinks the young man was possibly an illegal who knew he better take care of this ASAP.

Someone told me last night that the trouble with mandating car insurance is that they will go get insurance for a month and then cancel it.

I went to town for my ENT follow up. All is well.

Also went to exercise and did 36 minutes on the machine and 8 laps. I hope to do my mile at the other gym tomorrow.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hi. Stopped bug to pm new doctor tutu. Can't talk. I'm getting stuff done. But behind. Very tired from medicine

Hope you are all ok. Talk monday

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Good to see you, LP! Thanks.

I have a new FB friend from last fall. She and I connected on an OCC site. Our lives seemed to be so similar in what we like and don't like so we finally friended each other.

She lost her son almost 5 years ago. Here is his story, as written by their pastor. If you love rainbows, you will love this.

http://bpnews.net/51289/firstperson-a-rainbow-in-the-blue-sky

Tragic, but surrounded in love and hope.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Of all things I had a cooking accident around 5:00 today. I hit the top of my forehead on the corner of a kitchen cabinet and almost knocked myself out.

Needless to say I'm going to try and get into the free/discount clinic tomorrow. Josh is going to take me if I can be seen. I think I have a mild concussion.

[shake]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Oh my, AK. Hope you got to the MD. Take it easy for awhile.

Went grocery shopping.

Made zucchini bread (gluten free).

Got my bird feeders up now.

Did a little bit of cleaning. Friend from out of town coming over tonight. She is going to cook for me. Yum.

Time for short nap.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Oh my gosh, AK!! So sorry to hear this!! Keep us posted!

I've been occupied over here.

I went out this morning to help set up for OCC. Big event tomorrow.

It's HOT out there today.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Clinic doesn't take walk ins and my old drs office didn't return my call so down for a few days.

Feeling woozy and slight vision problem.

[Frown]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

If it gets worse, go to the ER!!

Stay out of the HEAT!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--hope you are feeling better.

Had a bad stomachache yesterday but it went away before my friend came. We had such a fun time together.

Got up early to see her out the door.

Walked 20 minutes.

Had 4-5 days in a row where I felt pretty good and it ended today. I think the stomachache was an infection that my overactive immune system killed and now I am toxic.

Doing laundry and relaxing the rest of the day. Hope to feel better tomorrow when I go see my folks.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hiker .. Thank goodness for the good days!

We had a great OCC meeting this morning and then went to eat lunch with the gentleman from Africa who spoke at our meeting. It was awesome!

Going to have a long and busy day tomorrow. Will probably go to two shows with my friend. Our usual show and then hubby's show. We usually do the other show on Friday evening, but we were both too tired.

HOT weather, but it's supposed to be low 90's this week.

AK .. How are you doing?

I know LP has family at her place.

How is 248 and everyone else doing?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement