LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE--What can you do today? Sept 9, 2018

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE--What can you do today? Sept 9, 2018
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, everyone!

I'm waiting for hubby to get ready for church. I got the stomach flu Thursday night.

Feeling better, but puny.

Our HVAC system needs to be replaced. What a joy.

Work MIGHT begin on our condo tomorrow. One can hope.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful day out, although windy. Only about 72 degrees.

Except for doing laundry and going to the library I have been very lazy.

I am babying myself, trying to get my stomach back in order and still dealing with candida die-off.

I want to feel good for my brother's visit Tuesday.

Off to go sit on the deck and call my mom.

Tutu--Hope you feel better and hope your condo repairs can be done quickly.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for getting us going this week TuTu! Are you guys still staying at a hotel?

Hope your tummy troubles get better Hiker.

For exercise today I washed and changed bedding, vacuumed and mopped floors and wiped down the bathroom.

Not bad for my 7th day of fasting. Also I'm finally feeling better. Chocking it up to ozoned air.

Have bloodwork in the morning and a friend is coming to visit me. Looking forward to that.

See you guys tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6147 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiker .. I hope you do feel better soon. I hate stomach problems. It's one of my main issues

AK .. How can you fast for 7 days? I would pass out for sure. I feel so weak just from eating nothing on Friday and minimally on Sat.

We came back to the condo on Thursday and I got sick that night. Hopefully unrelated.

Went to church and then rested all day.

We're waiting to hear from our contractor. Progess is slower than slow.

May have to leave again once they get cranked up with it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I managed a 23 minute walk this morning. Exercise released some more toxins, but hopefully am nearing the end of the candida issue.

Went to gas up the car, pulled just a few weeds and filled the bird feeders.

Am heading to the deck to sit and read. In the 70's and going to be sunny all week.

AK--Glad you are feeling better.

Tutu--hope your illness had nothing to do with the condo. Did you decide on flooring?

Lp--hope you are well and getting some projects accomplished. How is the new couch working out?

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I don't think so. hiker. I know our proposed contractor also got sick this weekend.

And he is OUT .. he wouldn't do what insurance asked for, so now we are having another person come tomorrow. I am so tired of this.

They also are not going to cover the cost like we expected. If our neighbor doesn't help out, then we will see a lawyer.

In other words, replacement value is not the same as the value of what was damaged.

--Like losing a car in an accident--

The only blessing of being here is having access to our washer and dryer. Sure helps.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds pretty bad tutu. I hope it gets figured out soon

Hiker hope you feel better soon too

A k ..I also could not get out of bed if I hadn't eaten in that long

For exercise Sunday I mowed lawn. 7.5 hours with a lot of rests

This morning I knew I was supposed to clean up all outside. Stuff cuz we are getting 2 day hard rain. Sounds like sleet right now but it can't be

But...I woke up at 5 and whole house smelled like mold. It was mo lady outside.. I'm not sure what happened. I put on all diffusers and air cleaners and turned dehumidufyers on high and slept til 10. Air was better then

I moved some plants to.keep them safe from rain and woodchucks

That was all I could do.

I'm not right. I feel like I have bad Neuro Lyme. Support system says I am killing parasites and when they die they dump bacteria and virus and parasites into my body so I have to treat that by doubling doxy I take for eye infection

I'm doing that but in feel like a war is going on in me.

I can barely get to.bathroom at times or take care Odette or fix food

I spent a long time zooming couch over weekend and it keeps improving. I've been on it a few hours but it's covered with quilts.

I'm in bad shape. It hurts to type. I hope I get better soon. I really need a rest from pain

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

LP .. Don't forget that ALL of that can make the MCAS worse and you will definitely feel like it's neuro lyme symptoms.

I can't imagine taking doxy (esp double) right now. (for myself)

We can have hope for tomorrow.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No exercise just visiting with my friend. We went to a country cooking buffet for lunch. I had half of my lunch of ox tails and gravy, squash, broccoli and a corn muffin.

Thought I was faring well until about 10:00 p.m. and had a turkey sandwich, chips and salsa and a small dark chocolate bar.

So totally off the fast today.

Had to get rid of my sinus issue TuTu, which super motivated me. I did have fresh juice, teas and broths so that helped.I

Hey you might want to check on that replacement cost policy (which is great). Find your policy and read the fine print. Actual cash value is a different policy which doesn't actually 'replace' to new.

You're doing a lot of work Kayak! Still in the 90's down here and now that I'm better I need to catch up on my lawn work too. If you get a chance can you text me what type of ozone unit you have? I know I asked before but I lost the info. They have an Amazon Best Buy unit for $69. The brand is Enerzen.

In the 70's already Hiker! I'm so green with envy! Congrats on the exercise! Now that I'm feeling better I need to get back to the gym. I'm so far behind in everything since the concussion and flu/sinus issue it's gonna take awhile for me to catch up on my chores.

Feel like a stuffed slug and hope I can catch some z's.

Night gang!

[sleepy]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6147 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--Glad you got to your time with your friend.

I tried sleep in this morning, but Jim was working on my fence at the first light of the day.

So, got up and went for a walk.

Happy Birthday to me. Funny I don't feel any older than yesterday and almost forgot today was my birthday. [Big Grin]

With 9/11 happening on my birthday, I really don't celebrate.

Heading to my folks tonight. My brother may be there already.

Praying for those in path of Hurricane Florence. Good friend lives in NC. Schools are already closed there Th and Friday.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIKER! I can't even remember my kids bdays now. Fb has to tell me

I literally cannot see if I don't have doxy in me tutu. But usually 2 100mg a day does it
AK. I don't remember what kind ofvozonevmachine. I don't think they make it anymore. I bought it I 2012

It is a fishing tackle box so the the ozone inside. I can show you pic on fb

I lost all paperwork.

I voted. I bought meds and water and Vicks and m and m s for my new fb friend who is in nursing home. So sad. Husband abandoned her and took kids. Kid have it too but are not being treated

Tutu did you send me the video on morgellons? I'm glad they are finally figuring it out. I have a Texas friend that has it and was in one of the first videos. I haven't heard from her in a long time. I hate when that happens but it happens a lot

I've been sleeping up to 6 hrs a day on top of 12 hrs at night. I did figure out I goofed up my meds and forgot to put the anti inflammatory in. I fixed it. Hope it helps.

Take care every one

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Just one load of laundry and mall shopping for exercise. Bought rhinestone earrings, necklace, fancy sparkly nail polish, and gray hair touch up for my 40th HS reunion this Saturday.

Meet and greet is Friday and Saturday is the big shindig at the local country club. Another night of dinner and dancing. Going solo and am super excited!

Happy BDay Hiker! Please celebrate your special day. I was thinking about you!

I'll check your FB page Kayak. How are you getting all the sleep? I've been sleeping more and better myself while fasting. I sure don't get it but my histamine bucket must be getting lower. I feel much better fasting which is alarming.

Thank goodness everything will be covered TuTu! Wish you had an ionizer/ozone unit like me. It's really helped clean up the air here. I even stuck it in the bathroom sink cabinet to get rid of the moldy smell. I feel much better!

Time to relax. Night all!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

OH goodness... long story .. I will post tonight.

AK .. I have three small ozone/ionizers.

We also still have the huge HEPA machine right now.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

AK--hope your high school reunion is a blast. We have only had one and I really enjoyed it.

Walked 30 minutes in the great park here. Wild flowers blooming, pheasants etc.

Am enjoying time with my parents and my brother. He and I are having some good chats when we get away from our folks.

He gets "Lyme disease" because he has Parkinson's and, therefore, is so supportive. Right now he is taking boxing classes. Sounds like a blast.

I can tell he gets stiff easier than he used to but is doing quite well for as long as he has had it.

Tonight we will celebrate our parent's 65th wedding anniversary. They didn't want a party, so my brother went and bought a bottle of champagne.

We were going to buy shrimp, too, but ironically it is on the dinner menu here at the retirement center tonight.

Off to take a nap.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Got my toofies cleaned today and me and Mom did more shopping and got home about an hour ago.

So walked quite a bit at the asian market and a different mall today.

Looks like you have all bases covered TuTu!

So glad you're having a wonderful time with your family Hiker. Your walk today sounds so much better than my indoor excursions. Enjoy the shrimp and champagne!

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I have a headache .. will report on another day. Still no action over here.

I have to go for acupuncture tomorrow and then an OCC meeting tomorrow night.

Happy birthday, hiker!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--hope you feel better.

Walked 30 minutes again in the lovely park.

Am heading home tonight after I spend a little more time with my brother.

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

Well, AK is probably off to her reunion. Have fun, girl!

Ran errands this morning including grocery shopping.

By the time I was done it was too hot to walk. Hitting the 90 degree mark again here.

I did water outside plants and almost hate to say it is so dry as those in the Carolinas are getting blasted by a hurricane.

How is everyone? Some of us seem to have disappeared.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I know, hiker. It's dry here too. They said today we might be easing off our drought a bit....but no rain for the next week or so.

It's hot here too. I was out in it all day and I'm beat!

Gotta go water my plants too.

Still waiting on workers to show up around here. Sound familiar, LP?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

yes tutu...tooooo familiar.

hope AK has funhiker every once in a while i have a good conversation with a sibling or child...i really treasure them...there is always that thing going on in the background tho that they are being polite and ignoring the crazy part in me that doesnt like regular docs

its been kinda crazy here...i didnt sleep all last night or today...i accidently overdosed etta with her cough medicine last night ...she conked out and her eyes looked wierd it would have been really hard for me to get her to er vet so they talked me thru it...i woke her up every hour and made shre she could walk without falling down and got her to eat and drink as much as possible each time...it was scary...then this morning she woke up acting odd and it took awhile to get her eating and walking right again...she didnt have seizures tho and didnt fall down walking and those were the worst things....later today she started acting normal...i took her out for a walk about 520 and we were attacked by skeeters 15 min later so i got back inside quick we have all kinds of warnings about EEE and west nile...

i just lwt myself watch a movie so i would turn off my brain a bit i never finished my morning meds until 330 in the afternoon....so now im trying to stay up as late as i can before i take my night meds

house is a mess yard is a mess i havent paid the bills...i did send friends package and a few things to grand kids

i need to get enough sleep and finish getting house and bills togehte so i can see whats on my ist that i am supposed to be doing

i did make a dentist appt i have an appt to get legs measured and special shoes made and im sure theres a million other things i want to do

i took my brothere out to eat the othere day... he is about 15 miles south of me on ocean i had so many mold hits in buildings and just the air down there i felt very sick the next day...and still do but im sure not sleeping made it worse

its odd we have red tide on our beaches but they are letting ppl swim and fish they usually stop them there were 599 dead seals on just NH shorelne(17 miles) in july and august...the normal number is 16 a month. they are dying from avian flu and distemper and can make ppl and animlas sick if they get near them even after they are dead...the seals are very cute so that is a problem

and this is the time i usually enjoy the beach...with tourists gone and cooler temps...but it is making me sick to be there so that is a bummer for me

i realized when i had dinner with my brother he and i are so far apart in the way we look at the world...i had hopes we would connect....there were a few subjects i wanted to talk to him about...but i found out right away we are very different in out understanding of so many things. i just forgot about the discussions i hoped to have and listened to him...nodding my head...knowing i didnt have the energy to share my thoughts he has a personality that thinks he is always right and everyone else is wrong...so i let it go i usually get a good meal at that restaurant but this time i got sick from it! so that was kind of a waste except a dinner out is rare for him and he enjoyed it.

i dot know why i went on like that...

AK....after we texted i saw the storm track change and do a sharp right hand turn to miss atlanta and head towards us...ie will be a welcome rain when it gets here on thursday my daughter moved to maryland and they have trouble with storms...theres water all around her but she doesnt seem concerned

i thought tincup would be ok but then i heard jacksonville got flooded...so i dont understand that part...but i havent sslept in a long time...

anyway...still feel like im on a rolercoaster ride...hope things start to straightern out and get better for all of us...ettas alive and i had 3 blossoms morning glory today so all is good!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

LP .. very sorry to hear about your beach and your brother. Just do what you can to keep communication going.

The storm should not dump as much rain by the time it swings around and goes NE.

Tincup should be fine because she is further south than Jacksonville.

My brother who lives near Richmond, VA had to take his #1 son to FL .. so he can't get back to VA until the storm passes. That may be several more days.

I'm comforted to know that son #2 and his family are fine in VA. They may get more rain later, but for now they are fine.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

No exercise but did shop around at the mall again.

Had a meet and greet at a classmate's house today and had a blast! Ate way too many appetizers and drank 3 glasses of lemonade tea.

Tomorrow is an all day event starting at 10:00 at the HS. 12:00 luncheon and games then dinner and dancing at 7:00!

I'm so ready!

[woohoo]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--glad you are having fun! I can picture you dancing the night away!

Energy healing yesterday. She said she killed more bacteria in my gut and more candida. Thought I was done with the bacteria, despite my stomach ache.

Very toxic today but managed to enjoy a prayer walk of 20 minutes.

Am going to take mastic gum and DGL again for a week or more and see if symptoms abate some. If not, guess I am headed to GI. Just don't want to do antibiotics. They always make me throw up.

Sat on deck to eat lunch and read a bit. Very warm and sunny here today, but felt good to be outside.

Going to go watch Illini football.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Sounds like a lot of fun, AK!! I missed our 45th reunion in Texas. Just couldn't put the money out that it would take to get there.

I'm not a fan of flying by myself, anyway.

We had our first choir rehearsal of the season this morning. Felt good to be back! We had a member join us again. She sat out last year due to breast cancer.

It sounds good with the extra alto we didn't have! We're still missing our northern friends. The gentleman died in a tragic accident and his wife will be staying in MN.

We slept most of the afternoon. I was so tired. I think I just got too hot yesterday running around.

Ran to the store for a bit and now I'm chowing down on some chicken.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hey LP .. There's a Jacksonville, NC.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement