LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Medical Questions.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Best Treatment With The Least Side Effects

Author Topic: Best Treatment With The Least Side Effects
Cgillon
Member # 52069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cgillon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I’m wondering what your opinion is on the best treatment for Lyme with co infections that have the least side effects. I need to go more natural since my immune system is so depleted. I started light frequency therapy but leaves me extremely sick. Been told to do her a and acupunture. I’m new to all this so any advice is helpful!

[ 12-22-2019, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: Cgillon ]

Posts: 2 | From Orange, CA | Registered: Dec 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/2/13964

How to find an ILADS-educated LL:

N.D. (Naturopathic Doctor);

L.Ac. (Acupuncturist);

D.Ay. (Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine);

D.O.M. (Doctor of Oriental Medicine);

D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy);

D.C. (Doctor of Chiropractic);

Integrative / Holistic M.D., etc.

Be aware that integrative doctors can have various levels of formal herbal &/or nutritional education, perhapstraining. You want someone with a deep knowledge.
even just a short course. Do ask first. Some have learned on their own from experts in the field. There are many ways to acquire knowledge and most are eager to share basic details about their
Some of the specialities above may not actually treat lyme yet, for things such as physical adjustments, it is just good that they are also LL, at least to some degree (to know never to suddenly twist the neck or spine).

Links to many articles and books by holistic-minded LL doctors of various degrees who all have this basic approach in common:

Understanding of the importance of addressing the infection(s) fully head-on with specific measures from all corners of medicine;

knowing which supplements have direct impact, which are only support and which are both.

You can compare and contrast many approaches.

Be sure to get all the books of Stephen H. Buhner, master herbalist.

===========

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS
--

This is the basic template against which to hold ANY protocol, as in (even if other Rx, herbs are used) what to address with what kind of strength for how long:

http://www.lymenet.org/BurrGuide200810.pdf

Advanced Topics in Lyme Disease (Diagnostic Hints and Treatment Guidelines for Lyme and Other Tick Borne Illnesses

Dr. Burrascano's Treatment Guidelines (2008) - 37 pages

Page 27 - SUPPORTIVE THERAPY & CERTAIN ABSOLUTE RULES for self-care

http://www.lymenet.org/BurrGuide200810.pdf

Burrascano's Guidelines for Tick-Borne Illness

Go to page 13, the last paragraph.

Bacteriostatic vs. Bactericidal consideration

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/91327?#000036

Topic: How did Burrascano cure himself? PULSING discussed

see all THREE posts here by Pamela Weintraub
-
Of course, these are somewhat dated though many aspects still vital foundation no matter what kind of approach is made.

I hope you can find a good LLMD &/or LL ND.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-
You say that you "started light frequency therapy but leaves me extremely sick."

Sounds like you may be doing too much in strength "dose" time and maybe also need some basic liver support. No matter the approach, liver support is vital. Good luck. Take care.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=030792;p=0

LIVER & KIDNEY SUPPORT & and several HERXHEIMER support links, too.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
You might consider dropping your real name from your signature. There's a big risk of privacy issues using your real name on line, anywhere, any time.
-

Cgillon
Member # 52069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cgillon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:
-
You might consider dropping your real name from your signature. There's a big risk of privacy issues using your real name on line, anywhere, any time.
-

Does it still show now?
Posts: 2 | From Orange, CA | Registered: Dec 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It still shows in your first entry. You can try and delete it yourself re your editing, but I think you might need to revisit your profile and take it off there. Not sure.

Simple natural tx for Lyme - I have found that taking turmeric powder everyday really keeps down inflammational pain in joints and muscles.

Drinking around an ounce of mangosteen juice everyday keeps away Lyme eye symptoms, keeps sinuses clear and also relieves constipation. It's an anti-inflam juice.

Noni juice and grape seed extract tablets are good anti-inflammatories.

Boosting the immune system - taking Vit D in liquid form on a daily basis, lots of Vit C, eating mushrooms. Host Defense has 17 dried mushrooms in a capsule. I take 2 in the am and pm.

None of these get rid of infections but they can greatly reduce discomfort and keep us more functional.

You could mention the specific co-infections you're dealing with and see if folks here have some natural remedies to recommend.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you be more specific about the kind of light therapy you are doing? Is it Rife?

How often are you doing it? For how long are you running it? What are you attempting to kill/eliminate?

Are you working with Naturopath or someone familiar with Lyme & co-infections?

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissVictoria
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissVictoria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did really way well on the Byron White Protocol for Bartonella and right now I'm doing Nutramedix Stevia drops and Nutramedix Houttuynia drops and they make a huge difference for me. Argentyn-23 Colloidal Silver is great and gentle, as well. I recommend going to a naturopath who is knowledgeable about Lyme and co-infections.
Posts: 241 | From New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
**moving to medical**

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement