LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Off Topic » Any happy, funny or just anything cheerful, please.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any happy, funny or just anything cheerful, please.
Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris the Lyme Warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just anything funny, related to lymes, not related to lymes, related to everybody/anybody in the comunity, i could really use a laugh, please post. [Frown]

--------------------
7 years since the suspected tick, already falling in love with crutches...

Posts: 25 | From Central Minesota | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris the Lyme Warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"me" replied once about garlic kisses, dang that was funny, and worth it too,

here might be a perfect spot for such humor, if i feel that there should be some humor for the patients, then maybe more than just i should be recognized and given a humor Area,

Personally, it helps me with trying to be emotionally balanced, however, im sorry if i rant, i do do it, but it just happens to be the best way for me to vent, like laughing always helps too, just saying that support through humor is a great way to go.

If i seem odd, its all for good reasons.

--------------------

Posts: 25 | From Central Minesota | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

sure we may feel like the walking dead, but that doesn't mean that we should talk like it too, The only thing that i can still do that i enjoy is talking to people and having jokes, and in person they all shove me away (considered as bad hiegeine) just because they don't understand, however you all do understand, and you guys went through or are going through what i am, so please, please be alive, not dead.

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

Gross but it worked to get him to help, and lol still, gave me a smile.

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

Made me smile and laugh a bit.

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

Did you call me a beggar, I ought to wop u, just lemme get outta my bed that I've been laying in (almost always) and wobble at you like an 80 year old, I'll beat you for sure (130lbs soaking wet, 5'4" tall).

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

Just kidding around

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

Lyme's needs more bright side to it. A person said "life's a *****" I replied, "I'm going to make it mine" and that's the way you should look at this.

--------------------

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dad Turns His 6 Year Old Son's Drawings Into Reality
This is funny. [Smile]

http://www.sadanduseless.com/2016/10/real-drawings/

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

Sad little smile. For me

--------------------

steve1906
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

True, very true. Funny in its own rights.

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

-

I wish.

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

-

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

gotta love The cat in the hat.

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

i have been going through hell, looking for a way out, however, under pressure, but surviable pressure, coal turns into diamonds, and if you can stay from bittering, you will be able to shine soo much light on others, like a well cut diamond. after this, i will rebuild myself stronger than before, and i will conquer life, i am strong, i knew pain before lymes, very severe pain as well, thats how i was strong enough to handle this alone, along with music, trying to fight through the hurt, i was able to learn to distract myself from what i believed was evil (no focus, hip pain doing homework at the end of the table, them were the hardest days, this isnt so bad, because i can see a light out of it.

I have been trying out this homeopathic (i think that they believe in self healing) remidies place, they prescribed a whole lot of immune boosters, and i found out that i cant handle greases, and my body dont like dairy products, and i guess i have too much copper.

--------------------

Chris the Lyme Warrior
Member # 49058

sorry if i go off on a rant, i just need people to know, and knowledge is power, and it will help people learn more, cause it helps to have a large number of test subjects, ya know.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement