LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to General Support.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » New Lyme Film Trailer!

Author Topic: New Lyme Film Trailer!
KrisKraft
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KrisKraft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm happy to announce that the new trailer for the upcoming Lyme disease documentary, UNDER OUR SKIN, is now online:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/guide/entertainment/

Open Eye Pictures also compiled a helpful medical resources page, including a link to a database of Lyme-literate physicians.
[under 'Diagnosis: Find a Doctor.']
http://www.openeyepictures.com/underourskin/uos_resources.html

'Faces of Lyme' is a new page with quotes from Lyme sufferers:
http://www.openeyepictures.com/underourskin/uos_faces.html

Right now we're in the middle of editing and final shooting. We're still working on raising money for post-production, too. (The goal of the trailer is to raise completion funds for the film.)

Please help us spread the word about this film, which will educate millions on the symptoms, science, and controversy of Lyme disease. I'll let you know as soon as we have a broadcast date.

--------------------
KrisKraft--Open Eye Pictures
www.lymediseasefilm.com [Smile] [Smile]

[ 23. August 2006, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: KrisKraft ]

--------------------
KrisKraft
www.lymediseasefilm.com

Posts: 245 | From Palo Alto, CA USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post 
EXCELLENT! Thanks Kris for all the work you are doing to make this a reality for all of us.

People - go donate!! This project is so important for all of us.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kris,

This is wonderful...all of it. No matter how many times I see the clip, it always makes me cry.

The page of resources is invaluable, and I was also really impressed with the Faces of Lyme -- the diversity of everyone (esp geographic) should go a long way in dispelling the myths of Lyme only being found in the NE and never in other states or parts of the country.

Thank you and your entire film and production team for giving face and voice to this terrible disease and for helping educate everyone!

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Kris, with Scott's help, I've been attempting to watch your trailer at least 12 times with NO success.

I have windows 98 and downloaded quick time. I get the photo of the person in the water, but what do I do next to PLAY THE MOVIE?

Will the photos ever have anyone's name with them? There was something about faces in the right column...black that kept moving and I could not read any of it.

You mentioned their stories; I did not see any.

I guess I'm so far behind in this new technical wizardtry! uffda. [Eek!] Bettyg

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docjen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for docjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kris:

Endless congratulations and appreciation for the beautiful job you guys have done on this extraordinary project. I think we all have been anxiously following your work. I am convinced this will be a major watershed for all those touched by lyme.

I have sent my check, and will send more! I strongly encouraged anyone who is able to support this important project to do so. I'm sure you know you have the support of all of us in getting the word out when your project is complete.

Thanks again!

Jen

Posts: 393 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement