LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Colon cleanse is Helping *********************

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Colon cleanse is Helping *********************
Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruceallan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on dr naturas colon cleanse kit for 2 weeks and have been passing a lot of weird stuff simular to whats on there web site,

day 3 I got up 1pm and had the spark of life back (where you feel rested and glad to be alive) it lasted less than a half hour

but I havn't had this feeling of wellbeing but once or twice every 2 or 3 months,

now at day 14 am feeling this way for an hour or two each day. am definatly on the uphill swing!

The product is a three part colon cleanse,
1.Paranil (parasite killer) Take when you get up on an empty stomach with full glass of water 20 minits later step 2.

2.There own special fiber blend. with full glass of water

Other meds can be taken 1 to 2 hours later check with what your meds say.

Drink at leat 6 to 8 additional glasses of water each day!

3. an hour or so before bed a tea that comes in the kit (laxitive & parasite getter)

kills parasites

removes cursted build up from the intestines & Colon

Makes bowl movment quick and easy

Only side effects some people experiance are bloating cramping and mild head achs, which could be from crud breaking loose and passing, released some toxic build up.

http://www.drnatura.com/

I am anxious to turn the clock ahead a couple of months to see how I am doing, but looks very good so far.

Am posting in case any one else would like to try it! http://www.drnatura.com/

[ 19. June 2006, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Bruceallan ]

--------------------
CFS for 20 Years then found LYME the root cause! Am dealing with several viruses also.

Posts: 89 | From Alliance Ne | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! Why don't you edit/PENCIL icon your subject area and show the name of your COLON CLEANSe PRODUCT? tHEY FOLKS will know & can jumpin. Betty...thnks so much!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, editing the post would help others and you'll probably get more responses.

I've used the Dr Natura products as well. I think they're great! Much better than the #&%$ my chiro sold me!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something I've been considering, but I was feeling overwhelmed by all the choices. Your post really is helpful; thanks.

I hope you'll continue to keep us updated on how you're feeling wtih this.

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruceallan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have edited the above post to include some more info.

Any who want to try it make sure you get the 3 part kit including: Paranil, Fiber, Tea.

I have been feeling better even thoug my sleep patterns are still not normalizing, as I cant get to sleep till 3 to 5 am and been getting up

at noon (a bit of improvement in sleep as use to not get uo till 1:30 or 2:30pm) And feeling better, yeaterday I did well for a 4 hour streach!

I forgot to mention I was very skeptical of this program as the site seems to good to be true, and I have tried several other colon cleanse

products over the years with NO results, but with my wifes encouragement I decided to try it, only after she had been on it 2 days and I saw her passing wierd crud that soon!

I had very bad nusa so I interupyed my meds (quite taking them) and nasu stopped.

is a thirty day program but can repeat it up to 3 times, Just go off the Pararnil & Tea for 5 days inbetween each 30 day regeam.

Then once or twice a year.

I been sick for so long that I plan on doing it at leat 3 times, then once or twice a year to maintain a clean colon.

A clean colon is key to maintaing health and getting our health back when we been ill, Our intestinal track is where our bodys absorb

nutrients, and if our digestive tract is full of crud that basicly been in us years it throwing poisons into our body weakening it then disease can take over.

I have known this for a long time and is soooo nice to have a product that does what it says!!!

[ 24. July 2006, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Bruceallan ]

--------------------
CFS for 20 Years then found LYME the root cause! Am dealing with several viruses also.

Posts: 89 | From Alliance Ne | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Take care to steep the tea for the recomended time, as I let it go way too long a couple of times and woke a few hours later with

severe cramping, for half hour, quit with a bowl movment, was a very large movment, both time
lots of rubbery crud came thru 18" once 24" the other.

I been passing 8 to 12" of this stuff every day since day 3 thats about 12 Feet of it so far)

I have learned that that this rubberry crud is muciod Plaque, and forms along the walls of the intestines to protect them from acids.

2 causes have been noted by many, stomach produces too much acid, and the other our diet many foods are acidic or turn to acidic when digested.

after our systems have lined our intestines with this stuff it may on ocassion break loose a little and allows fecal matter to slip in between the wall of the intestines and this

layer of plaque, Yes trapping it there, and in time causes the stuff to break loose further trapping more and more fecal matter against the wall of our intestines,

acids and poisens then are absorbed by our bodys by this trapped waste, and more muciod plaque forms along that area of intestine again to protect the intestines, thus encasing this fecal matter in plaque.

This stuff is stuck there right where our bodys main digestion and absorbstion of nutieants take place, the stuff rots & throws off more toxins and poisiens and our bodys aborb it!

I have had a fullness in the left side,(my wife a message theripist, says the area of the colon) Docs have done many tests and say nothing

there, but after passing over 12 Feet of this plaque the fullness is 90% gone!!! I have read of people whos colons have been 3 to 5 times

larger than normal who were passing poop the diameter of a pencil, and upon surgery it was found that there colon was full of this crud!

This hampers our immune system and tears it down, allowing all kinds of disease to take hold.

In us lymies it allows the bacteria to grow rampit and take our bodies over.

Yes I have been researching and reading a lot on this crap (pun intended [Smile] ) when I see wierd stuff comming out of me I Just got to know what it is and what is going on!

My wife and I been passing parasites and egg sacks too (80% of parasites require a microscope to see) we been passing stuff we can see with the naked eye.

Well thats it for this poop scoop, I will be back later with more updates. Later Bruce

[ 20. June 2006, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Bruceallan ]

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Yesterday I had a very bad day or I should say a normal day for a lyme victim, felt horrible
thought I was dying again.

Last night was a typical night went to bed at midnight was unable to go to sleep till 4 am
woke at 9:30 am to a huge bowl movment, I wound up haveing 4 large movments in the first 2 hours!

for such a short night I am doing better today that I should be doing now 1pm and I feel tired but better than normal, before I started this cleanse

I would have been down and out for several days after a day and night like yesterday, I am now on day 19 of the clense.

I will always post the negitive and the positive of my results with this product, so all can be informed!

I am still passing a lot of crud!

Was $150 for a 3 month supply a special as usually $75 per month, very cheap, even though we did not have the funds for it the wife had to use a credit card

But funds well spent it is making a difference!

Later Bruce

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a good price. You'll probably find that you don't need the tea and the Paranil later....just the fiber.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christelleny
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for christelleny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I converted all my friends and family to Colonix.

It's an excellent product. 100% natural, 100% effective, without being harsj on your system.

Lymetoo is right. After the 3-month recommended program, most people - like me - keep the fiber as part of their daily diet.

Posts: 159 | From CT, USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Last night I tried something different, I drank my tea at 7pm instead of 11pm, and at midnight I was ready for bed and actually got to go to sleep.

Normally I cant get up till noon or 1pm, today I got up at 9 am and even feel a little better than if I got up at noon.

I been waking at 9 am last week for Bowl Movments due to colonix program, been so wiped been going back to beed, but since I got to sleep early

last night, and I felt like I could stay up so I have, not doing too bad, am no whare near well but doing ok for being awake all day.

I think the colonix may be normallizing my sleep patterns, of coarse I wont know for sure for a few months, as enought time needs to pass

to see if it will hold.

Yes I was very impressed with the price it is so easy to spend $500 to a $1000, on a half hour Doc visit or to see the Herboligist.

Is also nice to get a product that works during the first week of use if not the first 2 days, instead of having to wait weeks or months.

Some have noted that there were no results for 3 or 4 weeks thuogh, but my wife and I both saw results on the second day!

My wife and I do plan on staying on the fiber after the 3rd cleanse. Is only logical [Smile]

Well By for Now Later Bruce

--------------------

sofy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant take any of those products cuz most of them have psyllium or other fiber and they just stop me up

I found chlorella, thanks to Gigi, and it helps. Some days when I cant move after going to the bathroom I feel the pick me up. I know I must have just gotten rid of some toxins that were putting me to the ground.

Its really odd how immediate the "feel better" moment comes after potty.

Posts: 561 | From connecticut | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruceallan
Member # 9317

I know that it is very critical to drink lots of water, mix fiber in 4 to 6 oz water and drink

another 8 oz glass within a few minits and another 6 to 10 glasses of water each day your on the fiber.

And with fibers water is a must for liquid as other drinks tend to dehydrate us, drinks like coffee, pop, tea, and alchole is the worst,

water in the main one to hydrate us and helps keep the fiber moving thru. I am just amazed at this product,

the fiber is not just psillium, but has a nice mix of herbs that work as a mild laxitive and parasite killer, and the tea to drink in the evening is also a laxitive.

My mother started the cleanse a week ago on day three was moving slowly, ask her how much water

she was drinking, hardly any, a few hours after she drank 3 8oz glasses she had a huge movement.

Any way if you dont tolerate fibers well is best to be carful, I have tried many over the years and this is the first one to do what it says it will do. Later Bruce

--------------------

sofy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bruce but Ive tried every fiber product and food and they all do the same to me. I drink LOTS of water every day.

The chlorella has been amazing for me like the Colon Cleanse for you.

A doc frined of mine says fiber can cause binding for some people instead of making things flow. We are all different.

I cant eat wheat or most other grains either.

Posts: 561 | From connecticut | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Bruceallan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I am sorry to hear that you have had such a bad reaction to fibers [Frown] , I was hopeing that you wern't drinking enought water.

I am glad that the chlorella ha been helping you! [Smile]

We need anything we can get to help get us functioning again.

Take care, Later Bruce

--------------------

just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bruce,
I just happened to notice where you are from. I had a dear uncle that succumbed to ALS and he was from suburban wooded Chadron area where the pine trees grow, when he became ill. . Now I wonder IF he didnt have lyme. And was misdignosed.

We are having a canoe /kayak trip down the Niobrara River July 10-15th.(Valentine/Long Pine areas) Do you canoe?? Would you LIKE to?? It is an easy go, lyme aware, type activity that anybody COULD do, if they wanted to!! This is VERY close to where you live, comparing it to the distance of OTHER people coming to float the creek and scenic wilderness area. VERY VERY scenic. One of the top ten most in the nation.

Nice seeing somebody else from HERE that is on the board!! I am just on the other end of the HERE. Take care and glad to hear your cleanses are working so well!!!I remain--just don--

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Thank You for the invite, I am not a canoer, but I have missed trout fishing a lot, I have been so sick that I havent even been able to do that in over 10 years.

My progress has just come over the last few weeks, and currently only have a few (2 to 4) good hours a day.

I hope that by fall I can do a fishing trip, I use to fish the longpine creek, and have caught some nice trout there.

I also have fished the canal out of the east end of lake Mccaunhay at Ogallala.

Thanks again for thinking of me, Later Bruce

--------------------

GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Don, I am a kayaker from way back when - can I go?????????????????

We still have our two Klepper's folding in the garage - every once a while we put them together out in the grass, rubber getting brittle. - I used to spend my life with tents and kayaks down the Danube, down the Neckar River in Germany, and a phonograph with arm and needle and records of the old kind! playing our
favorites!

Hope you have a great tickless time.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poop is not something everyone likes to talk of, however i believe that colon therapy is what really made me feel the best after i got off the abx. Its amazing stuff...try the hulda clark liver cleanse as well...huuuge improvement after that..
Posts: 740 | From frederick,md,usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce AND Gigi,,,
The more the merrier,,, come on down!!! You dont have to sign up or anything, just show up if you want.
Your welcome Bruce, but we do do things other than kayak or canoe. Whatever YOU propose and somebody else is interested in, away you go!!! Like museums and other interesting stuff!!
Gigi,,, I will look forward to seeing you there, you are more than welcome to come, sure would enjoy immensely meeting you!!! You wont need any rough water gear, this is real tame quiet water. It may babble over the rocks but thats about it. And this river DOES have rocks!!!
Sorry for hijacking your thread here Bruce!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to let everyone know that I found the dr natura cleanse at a very reasonable price on ebay -- much less than on the dr natura site.

I've just ordered some and am looking forward to trying it. My LLMD and acupuncturist asked me not to do anything until my system was strong enough to handle it. I think it is now.

As far as the other part of this thread, count me in for the canoe/ kayak trip, don. I've been thinking a lot about doing both things, since so many other things (like hiking) seem to be out for me for awhile.

I've always loved whitewater rafting, and it may be time to start doing that again.

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Just Don, is a 3 hour trip to valentine, and this last 3 years I been too ill to make that kind of a trip.

It has only been the last 4 weeks since I started this cleanse that I have been getting any energy back, too soon for me to try

a 3 hour drive to get to a place to try to do some r&r, the last 2 weeks my energy has been much better,

I have been waking up feeling good and lasting 2 or 3 hours before I crash (and the crash is not as bad as it would have been a month ago).

I am hoping that I will be doing well enought by fall to fish some of the local trout streams, we have several within 30 miles of us, and has been more than 10 years since I last got to fish.

meantime I am enjoying the good starts to each day that I have been getting and looking forward to the future once again!

Today was outstanding! I got up at 8am helped a person to move 2 pickup loads by 1pm was a hot

day too, at 1:30 came home took a nap then at 4:30 got up and got to do some yard work!

Well by for now all, later Bruce

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Andie333
I checked ebay and the best price I could find was $53.95 plus $9.95 shipping for a total of apx $64, a little better that the single price of $75. and free shipping on dr nautras

(they give free shipping on any order that totals $75. or more)

site, but dr natura has an offer of a 3 month supply for $150. with free shipping, (thats $50. ea.) so My wife and I did that one, I been severly ill for so

long that I decided to use the product for 3 months, (5 day break inbetween each 30 day use)
We are just starting the 3rd kit and so will be ordering 3 more next week.

if some one only wants to order 1 kit then ebay is the way to go, but if 2 of you want to try the product it is worth getting the 3 month supply with free shipping. Later Bruce

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

I have completed the first 30 day cylce of this cleanse, here are the results

increase in energy

Am getting to sleep at night by 11pm to midnight and sleeping thru the nignt soundly for the first time in 20 years!!!!!

Am getting up at 9am to 10am feeling rested upon rising for the first time in 20 years!!!! after just 2 or 3 hours am exhausted and need to rest, but it is soooo nice to be able to get up in the am, and feel good for a few hours,

the afternoons are no worse than what I been living with for the last 20 years.

I have passed more than 30' of muciode plaque (at 8" to 18" per day), a fullness that I have had in my colon area is 80% gone!!!!

After a 5 day rest I have started the second 30 day round of this product, am on day 4 of this second round, these first few days have gotten up at 9am felt rested but lasted only an hour and was gone, very exhausted all day, but today day 4 feeling good back to 3 hours and the afternoon exhaustion is easying up.

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Bruceallan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An update on how I am doing, now day 11 of the second 30 day round of the colon cleanse,

I am still passing lots of crud 6 to 8 movments a day, (I have been taking the fiber 2 times a day am / pm )Have lost 10 lbs [Smile]

Energy continues to improve every day, last night I had a bad night was worring about a possible job and weather or not I could do it.

I got up at 10 am and still felt good, lasted all day, before this product I would have been bed ridded for a few days after a night like last night!

I decided to write the contract to allow enough time for me to do the job with easy, normally a 2 week job, I said would take several months for

me to work the job in to my scheadule, I could give one or two afternoons a week to it, so if they accept the terms great if not, I will focus on smaller jobs.

well thats all for now I will check in later. Bruce PS I am no where near well but am doing sooo much better!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

*Daisy*
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Daisy*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am on day 5 of my first ever cleanse. I haven't passed anything different yet, but I have been sick for decades so we will see.

I am going to do it for at least 2 months. I actually want the thick rubbery stuff to come out. I just know I would feel better.

I'll keep you posted with my progress.

--------------------
Daisy

Posts: 122 | From at the computer | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Daisy

I have read and reread many of the testimonials on there site, it has been encouraging to see so many with varied results!

The site even publishes the less sensational testimonials, one person said they never did pass anything wierd, but there

movments were more often and easyer, some have not passed anything wierd untill the second month, I was on day 2 when I read these, in the

instructions they say you can take the fiber 2 to 3 times a day, just drink plenty of water, so I started takeing it a second time each day,

(once when I got up 20 min after the capsuls and once 3 hours before bed for time enough to drink more water)

It was after I started taking the fiber 2 times a day that I started passing lots of this crud.

By for now, am looking forward to hear of your results! Later Bruce

edited to include:
how much and how many times one passes may relate to there size, I am 6'6" and 315 lbs when I started 6 weeks ago.

--------------------

Andie333
Member # 7370

Bruce,

Thanks for all the updates and for the 3-month deal they're offering on Dr. Natura.

I'm so glad to hear about the progress you've made and really glad you're able to sleep through the night now. My sleep cycles are still a bit screwy, so maybe this can help.

I plan on starting the cleanse this week. We'll see!

Andie

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Andie

I dont know if I had mentioned this, with regaurd to my sleep this is how it went:

prior to cleanse not getting to sleep till 3 to 4 am and waking exhausted.

first week began going to sleep within a 1/2 hour of laying down usually 2 to 3 am, immeadiatly was sleeping better

was feeling rested upon waking but only lasted 10 to 20 minits, then exhausted.

2cond week was getting to bed by 1 to 2 am and getting restful sleep getting up at 9am to 10am feeling good 1 to 2 hours now.

week 3 awake till 3 to 4 am but still getting up at 9am to 10 am feeling good 2 to 3 hours, can the tea be keeping me awake? so at week 4 I start drinking the tea at 6 to 7 pm.Instead of 11pm.

week 4 getting to sleep by 1am, & getting up 9am to 10 am feeling good for 3 to 4 hours.

week 5 on day 31 began the 5 day rest from the tea and the pernill, but continued taking fiber am & pm, still rising 9 to 10 am and feeling good for 3 to 4 hours.

week 6 began 2cond 30 day supply of pernill tea and fiber, this week I felt good for just the first 1/3 hour to 1 hour, then felt bad

the rest of the day, but not as bad as I was before the first round of this product. But not very functional this week.

week 7 Back to feeling good 3 to 4 hours a day & getting to sleep by 12am.

when I first started this product I was so ill and exhausted that I could not feel any lower, but by the time I started the 2cond 30 day

round, I had gained enought to feel the inital shake up of toxins breaking free as more parisites were killed and possible toxins loosed from intestinal walls as more crud flushed thru.

Any way there may be ups and downs (some from there testmonials never had any downs)but well worth the ups and downs if you have them,

I feel like I am begining to get my life back!!!
My mother has been on the program 4 weeks now, and has had sists come up on her legs, with

excrutiating pain, then after a few days they go down and pain clears, she must have had some kind of parasites killed off. She is feeling a energy boost too and has lost 5 lbs.

Well by for now, later Bruce

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

This week has been very hot here in Alliance Ne 98 to 108, I havent been doing very well, probly the heat

I am still getting up 9 to 10 am, but been feeling tired no energy, some of the crud I been passing the last week been so dark it is black(still having 6 movments a day)

been inside a long time, so a lot of toxins have no doubt broke loss, I may be experianceing a toxic overlaod,

but am still better than before I started the cleanse, just not doing as good as the last 2 weeks of the first 30 day cleanse.

Am drinking lots of water, still giong to sleep by 1 am much better than 3 or 4.

I am anxious to jump ahead to fall and see how I am doing then. by for now, Later Bruce

--------------------

Andie333
Member # 7370

Bruce,

I just wanted to let you know I've started the cleanse and am now on day 4. So far, I haven't seen much change one way or another.

I'll keep you posted!

Andie

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

My mother did not pass any plaque untill the 3 week, my wife passed a piece of plaque on the 7th day, then nothing more till the 3rd week.

but both were passing pin worms and egg sacks the first week.

everyones system may respone a little faster or slower depending on there own system.

I been passing some plaque every day since the first few days, but I am a large guy just over 300 lbs and 6 feet 6 inchs hiegh with a large belly.

I have lost about 10 lbs and my belly is going down a little.

May all who try this drink lots of water and be patient, and keep us informed as to your progress!

Later Bruce

The rubbery crude is mucoide plaque, and looks close to a normal stool, mine looked a little like a rope was intertwined in my stool, this caused me to get a couple of sticks and to pull at it, then I discovered that it was all rubbery and very tough stuff.

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Well this last weekend I took a chance, a trip to denver with my wife, I resorted to drinking coffee in the am to help get thru the weekend.

(I been off coffee for 3 months)

Even though I had to fight tiredness it was an enjoyable trip. Got home sunday night.

Monday was a horriffic day, felt like I was dying, no energy for anything, the crash from the trip.

Tuesday just got up 10 am dosent seem as bad as yesterday but will see how the day goes.

Before the cleanse I would have been totally wipped for a week from the trip, so I am waiting to see how I do the rest of this week.

Later Bruce

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

The heat has definatly been sitting on me the last few weeks,

I think I made the trip to Denver because of the air conditioning in the car and the building we were in, no air at home except in the bedroom for sleeping.

I was feeling great today till I went outside watered the flowers and some grass

for only a few minits (15) then felt like I was dieing again, so I am trying to prepare myself metally that I may not start making progress untill sept thats when the temps should fall to 70 here in Alliance

and that is easyer said than done [Frown]

The up and down with this diease is very difficult to deal with, when you start feeling good, only to have a herx or and extream temps

to be like a straight jacket holding you down, or to feel as thought your body has turned to Lead.

My favorite saying is from Galaxy Quest "Never Give Up Never Surrender" at times this to is easyer said than done.

this forum and a close friend who understands has helped.

May All Hang in there, Later Bruce

--------------------

Andie333
Member # 7370

I did start this cleanse, but here, on day 10, I'm stopping. With each day, I'm feeling less and less strong, and this morning, I woke up feeling completely depleted.

My acupuncturist's concern all along was that I wasn't strong enough to do this yet, and now, I suspect she may have been right.

Also, as sofy had posted, the fiber in this cleanse had a binding effect on me, despite the amount of water I drank.

I have no doubt that I need a multi-pronged approach to treating this disease, but I also need to trust the signals my body is giving me.

I just hope it doesn't take me too long to regain my strength.

Andie

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

quote:
Originally posted by Andie333:
[q] I did start this cleanse, but here, on day 10, I'm stopping. With each day, I'm feeling less and less strong, and this morning, I woke up feeling completely depleted.

My acupuncturist's concern all along was that I wasn't strong enough to do this yet, and now, I suspect she may have been right.

Also, as sofy had posted, the fiber in this cleanse had a binding effect on me, despite the amount of water I drank.

I have no doubt that I need a multi-pronged approach to treating this disease, but I also need to trust the signals my body is giving me.

I just hope it doesn't take me too long to regain my strength.

Andie [/q]

Andie, was nice to hear from your pm that you did much better than expected the other day when you went to your doc("first time in a year you could drive more than 45 minits"), you also metione "she supported the cleanse"

Sorry to hear things are worse today, may be you are experiancing a crash from the exertion of that trip?

Also the nature of this disease is that it makes a yoyo out of us, with how we feel up and down.

How hot has it been in your area?

Here in the Alliance area has been 98 to 108

I did not bind up but my bowls slowed down, and I realized I had been sweeting a lot, so I drank more water to compensate for the sweat loss

and my movements increased again, most of us lymies also have a severe heat intolerance, this last week has been miserable for me

In the testimonials at dr naturas site several have had a day with no movments, I did not do this but my sister did,

she increased her water, and the next day had a couple massive bowl movments, I have went back,
to there site and read and reread many of the

hundreds of testimonials, reading what others have experianced has given me the courage to keep on going with it.

I started out feeling pretty good when out for coffee (Decaf) and breakfast and was shot when I got home.

I been so bad this week I been trying to figure out how I made the trip to Denver & Back, then it hit me I was in an air conditoned car, and airconditioned buildings.

Anyway even if not cleansing hang in there, this lyme is one tough bug to deal with, Later Bruce

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

For all:

this stuff is designed to break encrusted and hardened fecal matter & muciode plaque, loose from the walls of the intestinal track,

so as this stuff sofens and breaks loose it may cause your movements to slow or stop, for a day

On dr naturas site there were many who reported that prior to the cleasne they were having only 1 bowl movment ever 3 or 4 days, for the last # of years

so if one goes a day with out a movement be willing to give it another day. and drink more water.

the general rule of thumb for how much water we sould normally be drinking (without the cleanse)is 8-8oz glasses each day

with the cleanse you can increase it to 12 to 16 8oz glasses each day

Body size does affect this for me at 300 lbs I try for the 12 to 16 each day a person of 150 could do 8 to 12 a day,

Later Bruce

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Know I know the heat had me down and out as today was only 80 for the high, and WoW I felt great today!!!

Was 105 yeasterday and most the month.

Suppose to be 80s all week, so If I do well all week, I will know for sure that the heat has been sitting on me again.

Later Bruce

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

A brief update

Well the heat was definatly a negitive factor on me, as all week we been in the 80s I have been feeling better.

I am still passing way more crud that I been eating, Just finishing the second 30 day cleanse today, and will be taking the recomended 5 day break from Pernill & tea.

I am continuing the fiber, and have been taking
it twice a day all along.

Later Bruce

--------------------

Andie333
Member # 7370

Stopping the cleanse was definitely the right thing for me to have done. I started feeling better almost immediately.

It just goes to show you that not all things on this healing journey work for all people. It's important for me to pay attention to what my body is telling me.

Glad it's still working for you, though, Bruce!

Andie

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

How was the heat the last few days you were on it? The heat tends to really hit some Lymeies hard.

I am Glad that you had one day on it where you felt good enought to make the drive to your LLMD.

I have had ups and downs on this cleanse as I posted in this thread.

The colon cleanse is going to Break up a lot of crud that has been stuck to the walls of the intestines for a long time

So a toxic reaction that causes you to loose some momentum may happen, (although most do not experiance any).

If that crud stays there it will continue to release poisens into our bodys slowly and make dealing with any illness more difficult.

Andie I know you mentioned that your Acupuncturist advised caution, but you did say your LLMD was in support of it, did you ask him or her about stopping the cleanse?

10 days is not enough time to reap the benifits of the cleanse, I hope that you will give it another try, when you feel up to it.

To All:

By the way do I think this cleanse is the cure for Lyme?

NO WAY This disease, especially in anyone who has had it any more than a few weeks, can be one hell of a battle to over come,

and for some they will have to learn how to manage it, and may have to live with it the rest of there lives.

But I do think that this clease may help many in fighting lyme and regaining some of there health.

Most of us have been sick a long time, and some times the hardest thing to remember is that it took time for us to get this bad with our

health, and it will take time for us to get better, will be ups and downs along the way.

Later Bruce

--------------------

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

This week I will be finishing the 3rd 30 day cleanse on this product,

I feel I have gained 10 to 15 % of energy back,

My night time sleep has had GREAT improvement, while I still have a few late nights they have been greatly reduce,

and for the first time in years I am able to get up 9 to 10 am and feel rested (I havent had this rested feeling but once or twice a year in the last 20 years!)

The rested feeling is gone in an hour or two, but is so nice to have some of it back.

I have continued to pass way more than I have been eating, and my weight loss is 15lbs!!! without dieting!!!!!!

I will continue taking the fiber 2 times a day, but stoping the tea and pernill.

In a few months I do plan on doing another cleanse, at least 1 or 2 a year.

At times it can be hard to tell what works for us lymies,

and this is because the nature of this disease is like a yoyo you have so many ups and downs,

at times mostly downs,

and some times we have several Bad days after starting a new treatment and blame it on the new treatment,

when in reality we would have had several bad days anyway, so any treatment you try work with your Lyme Doc and give it a fair amount of time.

I am going back on abx & cholestramine this month to go after the lyme & earlickia (I can never remember the proper spelling of that coinfection so I spelled it like it sounds [Smile] )

May all hang in there, Later Bruce

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

That's great that you were brave enough to try this! It's way easier than most would imagine!

I especially found the drnatura to be WAY easier than another I tried!

15 lbs! pretty good! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Bruceallan
Member # 9317

Lymetoo

Yea I was really surprized to see the weight come off, as I was not trying to lose any,

In times past I would have to work really hard to drop just 10 lbs, and then would gain it back in half the time it took to lose it.

I have noticed that I have not been craving sweets, and my appitite is also less since doing this cleanse 3 times.

Later Bruce

PS To ALL ( my sister is in her second 30 day cleanse with dr natura, has pluged up for a day or two a couple of times, but drank more

water when pluged and things moved through,last week she got pluged again and could not keep anything down not even water, so she had to stop

the cleanse, and went to the doc, he gave her a script for a powerfull laxitive, and told her to keep drinking the tea since it has a laxitive

effect, 24 hours after the powerful laxitive she passed a piece of muciod plaque apx 1.75" in diameter and 8" long that was very hard & solid,

she had even felt like something had broke loose that morning and could feel movement inside several times that day.

She plans on going back on it after a 2 week rest from it.)

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement