LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » is Lyme man made (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: is Lyme man made
hammond
Member # 32303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hammond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No lyme in Florida- Alas we agree that HIV most likely came from a mammalian resorvior and may have been spread by a vaccine program. The Influenza virus (animal human infection) and the polio vaccine history are good examples for these contingensies. What I don't think is likely is that HIV was spread intentionally. This intentional vs. inadvertent debate is what I don't like about this thread. I do not doubt that the US Army experimented with tics, injected them with Bb and any number of co infections. Anthropods have been mixing and matching pathogens in their guts for millions of years already! I do not doubt that HIV could have been introduced to humans and even manipulated and "enhanced" by scientists. What I doubt is that a large group of people in our government would get together to make a deadly infection and intentionally unleash it on the population in order to make a profit or manipulate the population. This type of conspiracy theory presumes government can never help us and we are powerless. I think that government may in the end be our only salvation. If we want to raise money, research possible cures and educate the public we need credibility, and claiming that Lyme and HIV were intentionally unleashed on our society is VERY hard to prove. Harder to prove than the theory about vaccines spreading HIV! Why go there? Who benefits? I apologize for bad spelling. Thanks for posting interesting info!
Posts: 65 | From oregon | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, my turn here.....

Hammond, there has been many topics covered back and forth here. Sometimes it has been hard to follow.

I understand you are having a hard time believing our government was directly, OR indirectly responsible for "unleashing" anything on the population.

Lets make this clearer for you... first you need to know that our government is not running the country. If you want proof research and start with Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission.

Next know that their is a plan that has been in place for probably centuries.

World Depopulation

ALthough it would appear corny coming from Jesse Ventura, he does a lot of good research and is worth watching

Depopulation Vaccines, Food Supply

They feel there are too many people to manage and rule. Plus we are using up too many resources. I know, I know you are thinking this is crazy. I promise you, if you do your research you will find the same.

So the plan is not money. The plan is power and to rule the world. They really don't need money they already own and manage the Federal Reserve.

If you think the Federal Reserve is a government entity you could start there its privately owned and made 83billion last year. The Onion will continue to peel layer upon layer and you will see the big picture.

Fed Reserve Story

In Summary, its not about money they already make and manage it all. It is about an agenda of a one world government run by them. In order to be able to achieve this, they can't manage the 2 billion people now.

They have started the soft kill process by attacking our immune systems and reproductive systems with chemicals in our food supply, crazy hybrid infections transferred through everything and anything.

Lets be honest we have never seen so many sick people, and to think technology and science is supposed to make the quality of life better? Everyone we know these days has someone with Lyme, Autoimmune, MS, etc. coincidence?

Please have an open mind and before you reply at least read or watch one of the links posted.

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuel, I believe what you are saying and this is all so sad - our wonderful lives, animals' lives, the health of the planet being constantly attacked -

In their attempt to take over everything, the big moneyed powers may lose the planet and their own health. Such a tragic ending to Experiment Earth and so unnecessary. I hope we can salvage something out of this mess. We all deserve better.

Posts: 13069 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I draw my picture like this---LYME/MADCOW/AIDS all appeared depopulating the species of man within 4 yrs. of each other.

Now the evidence says they are all caused by the same thing. Viral/Fungal synergy. Or what some call gene swapping caused by turned off immune systems.

You won't find most of this research coming from the US. The US just now got funding for the supermicroscopes that many(I believe there are 6 so far) are already using to prove this theory and working on the cures...

And the US is not one of them....It was probably like the new Syphilis test we don't need either...

While we are still stuck with stupid....

They can actually see them transverse the neurons.

http://www.news-medical.net/ne​ws/20110605/Scientists-use-sup​er-microscope-to-pinpoint-body​e28099s-immunity-e28098switche​28099.aspx June 5, 2011 The signalling station is like a docking port or an airport with vesicles like planes landing and taking off. The process allows a few receptors to activate a cell and then trigger the entire immune response, she said.

These results suggest that the propagation of PrP(Sc) molecules may not depend on a single stereotypic mechanism, but that normal PrP(C)/PrP(Sc) interaction through polybasic domains may be required to generate prion infectivity. IN OTHER WORDS. we all have it-it is not triggered until the cytokines do not recognize the infections.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pu​bmed/21779169 2011 Jul

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.go​v/pubmed/21777560 2011 Jul Chronic Wasting Disease Prion Trafficking via the Autonomic Nervous System.

http://www.rexresearch.com/mon​tagnier/montagnier.htm

When they genetically altered ecoli and mycoplasma for use in vaccine is when it went terribly wrong...It turns off the TLR's and as a result you have no cytokine memory that can effectively fight. No fight, no antibodies, yur stupid sticker..
This is mother nature biting their tails off...

And they played the shell game to play along so everyone was happy until Autism is now out the roof at one every 3mins. Alz. and MS every 10mins. all the others?

Who knows--they never bothered to ask till now...There is now a neuro pt. count proposed, but I don't think it is done yet...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/heal​th-14234575 WHO urges ban on TB blood tests
Blood tests designed to detect active tuberculosis are inaccurate and should be banned according to the World Health Organization.

My thinking is Russia don't like buying crap.

Now they feign ignorance to keep out of jail for lies and failures to conduct long term treatment trials and publish the truth--LYME is the same dang thing as Madcow and AIDS. The only difference is the bugs you are infected with.

In fact this is why aids pts. are mostly living today. They are afforded treatment for everything that is infecting them and we are made to suffer unquestioningly because they said a stupid sticker of a syndrome was a disease of unknown origin...

The crimes just keep mounting but none can compare to the gross disreguard for the what if's to the 200 new antigens they have in the wings and those given every day in the name of protection that we must now know if they too are folding in the proteins... Nor the disreguard for lack of studies done of virus' being transmitted with the bacteria we now fight..They have no idea what all is in a tick or mosquitoe.

IMO they need their crowns rung and their rugs pulled...They are not Genies that can fix this kind of majik.

[ 07-26-2011, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's going to take some senators in our country who have children and/or grandchildren that actually get lyme to change things. Once it happens to someone close to them, then they will see what we all have to endure with this awful disease & co infections. It's only a matter of time.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez.. I need a break from this board I think.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
no_lyme_in_florida
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for no_lyme_in_florida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammond, thanks for your reply. I appreciate and respect what you said.

I made some of my previous posts when I was in a pretty foul mood because of what this illness has done to my life.

When it comes to HIV, as I said, I find the 'official story' to be nearly impossible to believe. I believe that it is very likely that contaminated vaccines introduced HIV into the human population. I was wrong to say that I am convinced that it was done on purpose, though. But based on many things that have been revealed that our government has participated in and done over the last 60 or so years, I think that it is at least plausible. Many very well educated and reasonable people around the world also feel the same way.

As for lyme, I find the evidence compelling to support the theory that Plum Island germ and tick research was responsible for the epidemic we see. I acknowledge that rash causing spirochete illness has been around much longer than Plum Island, as you previously said. However, the extent of the direct and circumstantial evidence for the P.I. theory, combined with how much the governemnt is doing to lie and cover up about this illness, makes me believe that something more than just 'money interests' are at work. I do not believe it to be at all likely that it was done on purpose. If it was intentional, I doubt that they would have started the epidemic almost outside the front door of their lab.

I agree with you that not everyone in government is evil (although I think the good ones are pretty rare). But I think that government power extends far beyond our Congress and Executive branch to some very rich and powerful individuals and groups that the public knows almost nothing about. I would have probably laughed at some of the things I have said when I left college 25 years ago, but looking at things that have gone on in our govt and around the world has changed my mind about some things.

Thanks again for your thoughts. I have enjoyed this conversation and apologize again for my earlier rudeness. It is not my style at all. No matter what, if you are on this board then I assume that you are having to deal with this illness, so my only real wish is for you to be able to get well.

Posts: 233 | From ft. myers, florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erikjh1972
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erikjh1972     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^excellent post!

--------------------
3 months Doxy
8 months of Tetra
7 months of Biaxin/Plaq.
4 months Doxy/Biaxin/Plaq.
5 months Biaxin/Plaq.
Back on Doxy/Biax/Plaq
On the road to recovery.
Trying to make people Lyme Aware.......

Posts: 289 | From R.I. | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erikjh1972
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erikjh1972     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^excellent post!

--------------------
3 months Doxy
8 months of Tetra
7 months of Biaxin/Plaq.
5 months Biaxin/Plaq.
Back on Doxy/Biax/Plaq
On the road to recovery.

Posts: 289 | From R.I. | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bluemoon
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recognition is the first step to progress.

I know I am just an ignorant "sheep", but I know you can't help it.

How many of these personality traits can be found in this thread?

quote:
1. Lack of critical ability.
This is the tendency to make logical leaps that dont necessarily follow on from each other.

2. Seeing non-existent linguistic connections.
This is particularly common amongst pseudo-archaeologists. It was also popular amongst British Israelists in the nineteenth century, who saw Hebrew cognates to English words, and translated, for example, the word Saxon as a derivative of Isaacs son. This is very commonplace, and has as a distinguishing characteristic the blatant disregard for the science of linguistics.

3. Contempt for professionals of any kind.
Mainline professionals, be they archaeologists, historians, or even economists and doctors, are seen as colluding with the enemy, and are therefore not to be trusted. The criterion for disqualification on these grounds is the presence of the professional concerned within the mainstream. This logically suspect hypothesis leads to the conclusion that only those who operate on the fringes of their area of expertise are actually to be trusted. As a consequence, alternative history writers all tend to reference each other, and ignore mainstream authors.

4. Moral and intellectual superiority.
Access to hidden truths has long been the aspiration of the self-important. Dating right back to the Greek mystery cults and beyond, those who know the truth have considered themselves on a higher plane of existence to us mere mortals, and therefore their contempt for all alternative opinions is evident. One who is not of the inner circle exists therefore to be educated and not to be debated with as an equal.

5. Disregard for Occams Razor.
This refers to the aversion to simple explanations, and the tendency to seek out the most implausible. Because of the conspiracy theorists belief in secrecy, the information that is actually available to the public must by definition be unreliable (because of the conspiracy!), and so it is for the select few in the know to hold fast to the real truth.

6. Insistence on causality, or linear development.
In archaeology this is known as diffusionism, and is an outdated school of thought (except amongst conspiracy theorists) whereby, for example, if there are pyramids in Egypt and there are pyramids in Central America, then they must have been built by the same people. So therefore, Egyptians (or Atlanteans) must have built boats and sailed to America and taught the people how to build them. Simultaneous development, in contrast, is now an accepted school of thought. Except amongst conspiracy theorists.

These points merely illustrate that it is not facts or information that define the conspiracy. The conspirators can be the CIA, Al Qaeda, aliens, shape-shifting lizards or just the plain old devil, but that is not the point. Sure, whenever two or more people get together and make a plan, that is a conspiracy. And, they may do so in secret. But the conspiracy theorist not only knows about this conspiracy, he or she knows the content of the conspiracy but gives no evidence as to how he or she knows this. It is completely immune to normal frames of reference, and as such defies proof.

Cheers.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Bluemoon - Yes, you do sound like a sheep when you post things like that.

Here: Read about Love Canal, NY, at the following link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Canal

After you finish reading that, please explain to us how the residents of Love Canal were involved in a paranoid-type conspiracy theory which was completely irrational. Please explain to us how they should have trusted their authorities, and shouldn't have drawn such illogical conclusions about their illnesses.

Next you can study the Tuskegee Experiment. Please explain to us how the African-Americans, who were being purposefully injected with Syphillis by the authorities, should never have questioned the authorities, and should always have trusted that the government would only do good to them. Please explain to us how the African-Americans should never have lost their trust for the government, and shouldn't have ever believed in the crazy "conspiracy theory" that the government would purposefully make them sick.

James1979
Unregistered

There are many other examples as well. I just remembered another example involving "Erin Brokovich" (sp?). The authorities were putting toxic chromium into the residents' drinking water, and were telling the residents that it was healthy for them.

Whenever the residents tried to associate their illnesses with the drinking water, the authorities told them that they were crazy and that they were involved in an illogical conspiracy theory.

Bluemoon
Unregistered

See #1. and #6.

No one is denying love canal or Tuskegee. But because they existed, now means that Lyme is also a conspiracy?

James1979
Unregistered

My poor, ignorant friend. I wouldn't even know where to start educating you.

Can someone please teach this man a few things about Lyme disease? He's obviously missing the basics.

Why, again, are you on this forum? If you didn't believe there was a problem with Lyme disease treatment and diagnosis, you should just go to your regular PCP and he can give you 10 days of antibiotics. Good luck with that.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I listened to the whole Jesse Ventura show on Special Societies. I told my wife about the Bilderbergs and she looked at me like I was a circus freak and said to stop reading crap like this and believing it. [Frown]

I was told if it existed the news would be reporting it.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google Holmesburg Prison Experiments and google Dr Albert Kligman. During the 1960s the University of Pennsylvania was experimenting on prisoners using pharmaceuticals and also engaging in biological warfare.

If we are to survive on this planet, it's very important not to be so nieve. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also to add, google LSD experiments of the 1960s and see what the CIA was doing to people.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek - Please don't put your faith in mainstream media. Below is a famous quote from mr. rockefeller.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great
publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion
for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if
we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more
sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty
of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto determination
practiced in past centuries"--David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting
in June of 1991

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erikjh1972
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20964

wow just wow. @bluemoon. no one is saying you have to believe anything but seriously do some research.

if we all took the CDC's word, we would all be cured.
last i checked they were a pretty reputable organization but i have trouble believing anything they have to say now.

--------------------
3 months Doxy
8 months of Tetra
7 months of Biaxin/Plaq.
5 months Biaxin/Plaq.
Back on Doxy/Biax/Plaq
On the road to recovery.

skies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuel is correct. Good to see others that are "awake" to all this.

--------------------
"The simple things can get you through the hardest times."  -

Posts: 628 | From Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutherngrl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you can't go to a regular doctor for treatment; when you practically have to go underground to get the appropriate treatment, something is wrong!
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Agree SG
momlyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sutherngrl:
When you can't go to a regular doctor for treatment; when you practically have to go underground to get the appropriate treatment, something is wrong!

This should be a clue... treatment and testing!

I couldn't get tested.

I know many people who have gone to PCPs begging for a lyme test and the PCPs won't order the test!

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for supergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will read all of these posts later tonight...I do believe lyme is some kind of biowarfare, but was it another country against us, or our government against us? and, why? I do think it's biowarfare...
it being our own government on purpose doesn't make sense because it costs tons of $$ to treat...

--------------------
PHOENIX: mythical bird that rises from the ashes
July '09 got sick very quickly could barely get out of bed - ND diag lymes.. and the journey began
bite: unkown - no rash

Posts: 248 | From private | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read that 6 countries did tick experiments, starting with the Japanese in 1909. Other countries included Russia - on some island in the Baltic Sea;

Germany, including Eric Traub releasing infected ticks in the Black Forest area; the US perhaps on Plum Island after WWII;

I think the other countries were Britain and France - not sure, just trying to remember what I read somewhere. Anyone know?

Supergirl, everybody makes tons of money off of us - we're a cash cow -

Posts: 13069 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hammond
Member # 32303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hammond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused- Someone posted a link to Eckard Wimmers' work and now it's not here. It was totally relevant to this thread!!! Fuel1212, Pinelady, No Lyme Florida and Robin 123,....... Very interesting posts. I 'm learning about Trilateral, the Fed and cytokines. Must digest slowly. Good health to all.
Posts: 65 | From oregon | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hammond:
[qb]I 'm learning about Trilateral, the Fed and cytokines.

So do you think the Trilateral Commission and the Feds are responsible for our cytokine problems too? [Wink]

Ok, I hope you know I'm kiddin' you - thx for studying everything!

no_lyme_in_florida
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for no_lyme_in_florida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was linked on another lyme group. It is an interview with well known Biologist Lynn Margulis in Discover magazine. Some fairly interesting comments about spirochetes and HIV (especially the part about HIV, for those who have any interest in this illness and the controversy around it).

I think you can see the page I linked plus a few more but not the whole article.

http://discover.coverleaf.com/discovermagazine/201104?pg=73#pg73

I really have no opinion about her comments on HIV, but it does show that not everyone in academia is in agreement when it comes to this illness.

I did like this question to her:

"You have upset many medical researchers with the suggestion that corkscrew shaped spirochetes turn into dormant 'round bodies'..."

Yep, I'm sure the easily detected/easily treated crowd (I'm talking to you Steere, Wormser, Shapiro, et. al.) aren't happy with her for that statement. Lol.

Posts: 233 | From ft. myers, florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Hammond .. congrats on giving this information a chance! Trust me it will all fit together.

Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement