LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 v. bionic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PE1 v. bionic
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to try one of these. I'm not going to Germany, so would be treating on my own. Obviously, the cost of the PE1 is a benefit. but I'm a little overwhelmed with figuring out how to use it.

Is one better than the other? If cost weren't a factor, would the bionic be better? Any opinions on this? Thanks.

Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorpiogirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still learning myself... and I'm leaning toward the PE-1 b/c I heard it's stronger and has more options... for example it can be set up to use like a Rife Machine. I don't know if the Bionic can?

Either machine you picked you still have to learn to use it unless you go to Germany. It is very confusing and overwhelming for sure! I have been lurking/reading since June and I'm still confused!

At least now I found out where to get the PE-1 and some Nosodes to get me started.

Now I'm researching how to do parasite cleanse and then all the detoxing stuff. Good luck deciding!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just getting ready to post something on what to expect with Parastroy.. [Smile]

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JLP, dr. W treated many people with the Bionic, with success. There's a record there, I mean. I was the first to use the PE1, inspired by dr. W.

He practices just 1 hour and a half away from my house, I had an appointment (my daughter too) with him, but was in waiting list. In between, I purchased the PE1 to give a try, as my daughter was seriously bad...

Well, when our appointment time arrived, I cancelled them, because we were almost in total remission. ONe month later, we reached remission, and mine, lasts until today (from May 2009, my appointment was April 2009).

If you have the money, go for the Bionic. If you don't have any money, go for Lightworks (only 300 bucks). I didn't want to spend that much (bionic) as I could just travel 1.5 hour and get treated, if you see what I mean.

the PE1 is not a Rife machine, it's very differennt.

It has Nogier frequencies, but if I understood well, the Bionic has even more frequencies than the PE1, but I don't know if it covers all the Nogier.

the PE1 has more different types of infrared (5 different wavelengths and consequently, different penetration); the Bionic has only 880nm. But their technology seems different, don't ask me details though! I just guess it is different because of price!!

Posts: 6196 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I want to do light works. I want a sure thing (as close as I can get anyway). The bionic is appealing because more people here have used it, and under a doctor's guidance too. The PE1 is appealing because you've had such great success with it and because of the cost. Honestly, I don't have the money for anything right now. But I'm expecting a lot from this treatment, so I will come up with the money for whatever I think is the best. I just don't feel right about antibiotics long term.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People who had both LW and PE1, say that LW works as well, but it is only 10% of the potency of the PE1.

I would give it a try in case of doubt, as it doesn't cost much, if you see what I mean. Once you try it, you'll understand what these infrared on the 880nm range can do, and then decide whether you need something else?

Just a suggestion....

Posts: 6196 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Joe from this forum is selling his Bionic for lower price, just for your info!
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Bionic. I decided to go to Germany and buy the Bionic because of its track record.

At this point, I consider the PE1 to have a track record.

I think you're good with either one.

I also have a Lightworks. It is nothing compared to my Bionic, I personally wouldn't waste my money on one. Just my opinion.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we get a tally on how many people everyone knows that have reached remission with both the PE1 and Bionic?

We can try to keep score. I think that would be useful feel good data.

PE1 - Brussels.....

Bionic - Sixgoofykids.....

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorpiogirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea Fuel!! I would like to see that too! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey jlp83,

I've never tried the PE1 so I can't say how it compares to the bionic, although whatever Brussel says I would take pretty seriously. She's been a guiding light for me (no pun intended) on my journey to where I am today.

Btw I am the "Joe" she mentioned that is selling the bionic. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

I just posted on a separate thread that my CD57 went up from 58 to 103 from using the bionic. I'm not cured by any means but I have an unnamed retrovirus at the moment keeping my WBCs suppressed (3.6) and coinfections active. The fact that my CD57 was able to double inspite of my WBCs and total NK cells going down is pretty solid evidence (IMO) of this treatment's effectiveness.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Has anyone who treated with the Bionic long enough (lets say, about a year) or the PE1 (also a year), still uses abx or anything to kill borrelia?

I would be curious to know!!! So far, I don't know anyone!

I know Bob of Maryland is also on remission with the PE1 (at least last time I talked to him) and I guess, the lady from Lumenenergetics too.

My daughter is also in full remission now, even though she got a short relapse last year (2010), that went again in remission after 2-3 weeks on photons (PE1).

Now she's about 1.5 year in full remission. I'm crossing fingers we both will continue through this winter lyme free.

If people stop treating after a few weeks, well, I think they can continue sick and treating borrelia later. But after a year, I wonder if there is anyone still treating borrelia with antimicrobials!

Joe is also out of lyme as he doesn't treat it anymore, stopped abx he had taken before for years. Even though chronic fatigue is there, he ruled out Borrelia and is treating with antivirals. No more abx, so you can add him in the Bionic list, I suppose?

If you want a real track record, go to the Bionic! It is surer because dr. W. has used it for years, even though most are Germans and don't post here in LN.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement