LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Back from Germany - photons treatment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back from Germany - photons treatment
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,
I just came back from Germany, where I was treated by DR. W. for 4 weeks. I'm feeling o.k. now, maybe a little better than before I left. It is hard to tell for now. I'm waiting for my custom made PE-1 to continue the treatment.

Dr. W. tested me with the Bicom and I had Borrelia, Babesia and Bartonella. Borellia tested negative after 5 treatments, then I've had 3 more treatments and at the end Babesia and Bartonella went negative too.

However, I still had major die-off reaction after my last Babesia treatment and right now I'm still testing positive energetically for Babesia.

Whoever is interested in the subject, please, PM me and I can give more info.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!

Keep treating. It took nine months for me to reach remission after I got back (babesia took the longest, and in the end, I think it was working on my own body strength that got rid of it). I also had to address toxicity, mineral depletion, etc. Diet, sleep, and exercise, too. I can't underestimate how important exercise is!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manybites:
I did take Ozone , but I actually felt so much better after and during the Ozone, I think it's detoxing capacity is great!

Six:
Thank you!
I was wondering, did you address KPU at the same time that you did photons or after?

I energetically test for Zn and actually DMSA and cilantro. I did heavy metal detox prior to photons, but I think photons maybe got them moving around and thats why I test for chelation. But I'm afraid to do chelation right now at the same time with the photon treatment.
I remember GIGI posted on KPU and heavy metal chelation. If my memory is correct we supposed to do the chelation first and then do the KPU?

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you energy testing yourself? What method is working for you? I can't seem to get the hang of this.

How did you custom make your pe1? What modifications did you ask for? (You can pm me if you don't want to share.)

Congratulations on your trip--I hope you continue to feel better and better.

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anuta, I did KPU in April (I returned from Germany in November). I did it when I heard about it, that was when talk of KPU just started in Lyme circles and I jumped right in. I never did high dose, I only took Depyrrol, which has 30 mg elemental zinc.

If you test for Zn, DMSA and cilantro, I'd probably take it. You might also need manganese and b6 (those are the other two things in Depyrrol).

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Six:
I would just afraid do do such a powerful treatments such photons together with another powerful treatment such chelation or KPU, would't it be too much on the body. All of the treatments will produce lots of toxins, detox could be the major issue, that's why I'm concerned.
Mom:
I'm using Biotensor to test. I find it is pretty accurate.In Germany it tested my Borrelia negative even the day before Dr.W. tested it with Bicom.
I have asked Larry to add to the PE-1 the frequencies that Dr. W. uses to treat Lyme. It cists $500 more.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

You have to go with your instincts. Also to consider, things that are nutrients might help with detoxification rather than overload it. So you might want to take some of those items but not others.

Only you know what's right for you though. [Smile]

--------------------

Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back !! Glad to know you are using your biotensor, how do you feel it is working?

Next steps (after the major herxes are gone and possibly blood nosodes do not test anymore) could be Allergie-Immune ? Alone it helps the body detox a lot (maybe even more than the KPU).

Initially we felt almost no improvements, even on the contrary, we got worse from it, more allergies to one side while other allergies got better.

In the long run though, I see my daughter reacts less to bugs bites even though she is not 'cured'. My husband is also better from his tendency to being allergic, even though he is still far from healed from that either.

I suspect now that the way AI steers your body to detox is very powerful and a single treatment shall be done very slow, giving about 3 month interval or so (that is what we do).

Just an idea for you....

if throat symptoms persist after that all, psychologic problems may be involved too.

Good luck!!!

Posts: 6196 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Thank you Selma! I will definately try AI after I'm done with the photons.

I'm looooving my Biotensor! I'm so dependent on it, so I can't imagine what would I do without it!
But I will learn to muscle test now, just ordered the ART DVD's from DR. K Academy.

I think I have Bartonella flaring-up right now or it is still a major herx from the " Magic Sanum+Heel " trio, since Bartonella is intracelular and with the worsening of the symptoms I still test negative for Bartonella nosode or any other treatment.

Anyway I can't wait to get my PE-1A to continue the treatment......

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Anuta - I just want to mention that I had good success with treating my Bartonella with photons. Although I wasn't able to get rid of it completely, it did a good job of keeping it under control for me.

It's interesting - I never had strong herx symptoms from my Bart photon treatments, the symptoms just went away. It almost felt to me like the Bart went to sleep for awhile after each treatment.

I'm now trying to get everything under control again after a break from photons.

Selma - when you say "giving 3 month interval" for AI, do you mean taking a 3-month break between rounds, or starting a round every 3-months?

All the best!

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great for you that you had the treatment in Germany! Looking forward to hearing of your progress.

Wondering what is the biotensor?

Also, about the Dr. K DVDs on ART: Can they teach one to do self-ART? Is that even possible?

Thank you. Best wishes.

Posts: 873 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anuta, can you say where you bought your Biotensor and how much it cost? Would appreciate it.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing!

We have been treating my our with a custom made photon device for three months now and he just tested negative for lyme and bart!

So excited!

He is feeling much better, now we are working on the nerve pain in his legs, lots of healing and strength building.

We are running "positive frequencies" for him now to help his body rebuild nerve cells.

I also just bought the book "Insights into Lyme Disease Treatment" by Connie Strsheim, it has two chapters by photon treating practitioners including Dr.W. I'd recommended it as it's the only written source I've found so far for info.

So glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Biotenser is enetgetic testing device, produced by BioplasmaGmb in Germay.

Here is the link to look at the models and prices
http://www.bioplasma.de/preis.htm
I have ordered mine via e-mail:
[email protected] and it was shipped to Canada.

Mine had cost me 265 Eur. including shipping.It is not cheap, but so far , it is the the best investment for me, I use it every day and can't imagine my life without it. Of course you can learn how to muscle test, but that takes time. In the mean time you don't want to be in the dark.

hopeful4: Of course you can learn ART, I know people who post on this side and who mastered the ART and Dr. K is known for sharing his knowledge and techniques.

nadianmama: I'm very happy for your son progress! Continue to treat!
Photons do work and much faster then the abx!

This week just 1 week after the treatment in Germany I'm sleeping on my own!!! This is a big one for me . For 5 years of my lymelife, it is for the first time I'm able to sleep without any sleeping aid!!!!
I just wish I would have done it sooner!!!

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Anuta: I am so glad to hear your news... what an encouragement. I am headed there in about three weeks or actually less now. I am going to look into the Biotensor. I do have a practitioner that can muscle test me but it would be much easier to have one to use myself.

Is there a way to see the site in English?

I am so happy for your Anuta... That you are sleeping on your own and feeling better... Keep us posted!

Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can translae the entire site on translate google. It comes out pretty well. I just got a replacement part for my biotensor after almost 4 years. Mr. Shaefer speaks English.

The biotensor is an extremely sensitive and helpful tool. I wouldn't be without one. Be sure to learn how to check if your regulation is open or blocked. Testing will not be accurate if your regulation is not open.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Nana!
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Thanks to all of you guys for your help and support!
Willbeatthis: Best of luck to you for your trip, if you have any questions or need any help, PM me...
You can ask Dr. W. to order Biotensor for you from Bioplasma, while you will be in Germany. This will be much faster.

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Thanks Anuta. I am getting super excited. Yes, I will certainly pm you. I appreciate your willingness to help me. I am so glad you are doing so well and the Biotensor info is very helpful. I will get Dr. W to order one for me. Thank you...
Igor's mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igor's mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got back from germany also in MArch from Treatment by Dr. W. Was doing great now a little relapse I think. I am having neuro issues again, sleep being the worse.

I am using the PE-1 custom made and the frequencies form germany and herxing a lot. DO not muscle test or use a biotensor and woudl love to get one. Can you tell me does the German company take credit crads? I never figured out how to pay in Euro if they don't take CC. We paid in cash for our phone chips to reduce EMF emission over there.

Its a wonderful treatment though. I think it helps a ton. It was the only thing left to me after recurrent c difficle.

--------------------
Igenenex + IGM 18, 23-25, 31, 41, 66, FL 1953, bart, babs, erlich, c diff. Dox 10/10,11/10-5/11 Mino, Buluoke,plaq (2/10) zith (3/11-5/11), Paragone, Flagyl, Ivermectin, Paromomycin, Ceftin, Nystatin(4/11) mepron (4/11-)BW A-L , A-Bart, A-Bab.

Posts: 254 | From Virginia | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Igor's mom: Bioplasma doesn't accept credt card. Actually the payment was a little bit tricky: I had to wire to their bank account the ammount in Euro.
hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wondering if you could share what the cost of treatment in Germany is, and the cost of lodging as well.

Thank you.

Posts: 873 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopeful4, I can forward you the e-mail with Dr. W's costs/information and lodging costs if you want to PM me. I remember lodging being 25 euro/day single, or 45 for double.
Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Koo is right about the lodging costs.
My total bill with Dr. Woitzel was 2,900 Eur.
But I've had 8 photon treatments- most of people have 5, 8 Ozon treatments- this is optional, but I would recommend it.

I also ordered books from Biplasma and anti e-smog chips for my whole family(50 Eur. each) trough Dr. Woitzel, so he billed me for all of that at the end

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you post what the frequencies are that you used to modify the PE1...? If not, can you PM me?

Do you know how they arrived ar the frequencies that they used for the Bionic? The PE1 & LightWorks use the Nogier frequencies.

A bobber will probably work as well as the Biotensor... It's nice to have a fancy instrument but a bobber does work. I got one from a guy who makes them. I'm not sure if he's still making them.

I also found them here for $24 -
http://www.in2it.ca/tools.htm

I think the energy to dowse come from within oneself so the "vehicle" is immaterial...

Good to hear people are still doing this treatment in Germany. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

The PE1-A device comes with a few pre-set frequencies, but the beauty of it- that you can reset your frequencies the way you want it.

I dont know how the frequencies were chosen for Bionic or other photon emitting devices, but in conversation with Dr. Woitzel, he mentioned that one of the reasons that he is not using Bionic anymore was the luck of choice of frequencies. He is using the device where he can change frequencies depending on patient needs.

For Borrelia he uses standard frequency 10.4 HZ and for other co-infections he calculates individually with the Biotensor himself. Of course it can be done with bomber or even muscle testing if someone is good enough to do it.

I chose Biotensor for its sensitivity and therefore it was much easier for me to learn how to operate it. Im learning to muscle test, because, if mastered, I think, it is the greatest tool ever, you can take it with you everywhere you go without explaining the custom officers what is it and its FREE!!! [Smile]

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

The PE1-A device comes with a few pre-set frequencies, but the beauty of it- that you can reset your frequencies the way you want it.

I dont know how the frequencies were chosen for Bionic or other photon emitting devices, but in conversation with Dr. Woitzel, he mentioned that one of the reasons that he is not using Bionic anymore was the luck of choice of frequencies. He is using the device where he can change frequencies depending on patient needs.

For Borrelia he uses standard frequency 10.4 HZ and for other co-infections he calculates individually with the Biotensor himself. Of course it can be done with bomber or even muscle testing if someone is good enough to do it.

I chose Biotensor for its sensitivity and therefore it was much easier for me to learn how to operate it. Im learning to muscle test, because, if mastered, I think, it is the greatest tool ever, you can take it with you everywhere you go without explaining the custom officers what is it and its FREE!!! [Smile]

hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

koo - thank you, I sent you a PM.

anuta - thank you for the information. I'm interested in finding out more about the books and the e-smog chips. What is Biplasma, and what books would you suggest ordering for a newbie learning about the biophoton therapy? Are the e-smog chips related to protection from EMFs? Thanks.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

hopeful4: I would suggest that you search the LN on any topics that interest you. It is full of helpful info about any Lyme related topic.

Everything I have learned about photons ,Biotensor and muscle testing I have found here on this forum, so BIG THANKS to people who did photons treatment before me and posted their experiences!!!!

And yes, the anti e-smog chips help to blocks some of EMF. I bought mines through Dr. W. in Germany.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

re: For Borrelia he uses standard frequency 10.4 HZ

---

This is a very low frequency. It's lower than the standard Nogier frequencies. I wonder why...?

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Sparkle7: don't know, but he mentioned to me that Bionic frequencies start from 9 Hz, so it's about the same range
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Sparkle, I have that same question. Anyone that can answer this, that would be wonderful.

I know that the cost on the bionic is prohibitive to most; however, it seems that the bionic worked for ten years and I am just trying to figure out why the change to 10.4. And why he doesn't have a machine for us to use as a follow-up. This does concern me.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Dr. W. is not using Bionic at his clinic. However, if you want to buy the Bionic it is still available directly from the manufacturer. Karine Klein can give you his coordinates and even contact him for you. The cost is still around 6000 Eur.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I always wonder how these frequencies are determined. Nogier did various testing. I don't know if there are many actual studies about this sort of stuff. That's why I was suspect of the Bionic several years ago. It's too expensive for what it is. I can only think that the research & development is the cause of the high price but I never though it was worth it.

I'm glad so many people posted their experiences here. I think you can get results with the other LED devices, too. I don't know if the frequencies really make a difference. We just don't know since there aren't alot of studies about it. It may just be about the exposure to the infrared light...?

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

I agree on the price of the Bionic, it's too much.
Dr.W.however,have told me that the frequencies make all the difference. Well he is the one who started to treat Lyme with Bionic.

And I also agree on the exposure to the infra-red. In Russia numerous infra-red devices are used for the anti-inflammatory purposes, wounds healing and general immune support. Listen, I herx when I do my infra-red sauna.
But whatever it is, if this will help me to get better, I'll take it.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by willbeatthis:

I know that the cost on the bionic is prohibitive to most; however, it seems that the bionic worked for ten years and I am just trying to figure out why the change to 10.4. And why he doesn't have a machine for us to use as a follow-up. This does concern me.

When I was there I remember him mentioning that there was not a perfect frequency on the Bionic. He used 9.88 before I went, then when I got there he had us use 11.77. We knew he had used 9.88 before, so we asked and he said the earth's frequency was 10 point something, so neither was right and that people were testing better for 11.77.

I don't know why he doesn't sell his machines. I know that when I went, I wouldn't have been able to figure out a PE1 from scratch, which is why I went with the Bionic. Now I feel like I could handle either machine. Obviously, then, it was easier to come home and have the same machine I used there. There was something comforting about it, too.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Igor's mom:
Got back from germany also in MArch from Treatment by Dr. W. Was doing great now a little relapse I think. I am having neuro issues again, sleep being the worse.

I am using the PE-1 custom made and the frequencies form germany and herxing a lot.

Have you taken breaks, too? I found that breaks were as important and productive as treatment weeks. The body needs time to catch up.

Also, as I got healthier, I'd have retracing or healing reactions. That's when the body goes back and heals old traumas. You might research that a little if you haven't heard of them. Here's a good article: http://livingthepresence.org/pdf/healing_crisis.pdf

They are scary. They can take you back to the point where you feel you're relapsing. Sometimes the only way you know it was a healing reaction is because you feel that another layer was lifted once you're through it.

Two and a half years after I went to Germany, I STILL have healing reactions/retracing every few months, usually when I change something or add a nutrient.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
I always wonder how these frequencies are determined. Nogier did various testing. I don't know if there are many actual studies about this sort of stuff.

I don't know where all the Bionic frequencies come from, but I do know why Dr. W uses the one he does .... he uses the earth's frequency (that's what he told me, I don't personally know what the earth's frequency is).

I bought a Philip Stein watch when I got back so I'd always have the earth's frequencies on me. Those balanced bands have them and they're a lot less expensive. Juil shoes look interesting, too.

I'll never know how much of an impact wearing the frequencies played. Probably just one piece of the puzzle.

--------------------

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to here of all the healing happening with photons everyone and I'm so grateful that you are sharing your experiences.

Is anyone familiar with this frequency company? I also am wondering how they came up them. They all sound a bit like white noise.

http://waveforce.org/Waveforce

These are the frequencies we run through our photon device and I'm wondering if anyone else has tried them with on ipod or watch maybe?

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

This is really different than the frequencies the Bionic has. The frequencies the Bionic has have to do with the light, not sound.

--------------------

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Sorry what I wrote was confusing! The waveforce frequencies are designed for a frequency generator, and/or light infrared device, but when they play with out being plugged in the IPOD runs them through the speakers by default.

My son is a drummer and musician so he has been interested in sounds they produce.

I don't understand how they get the frequencies, something about homeopathic solutions and such, would love to know more at some point.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

The frequency that he uses is the Shumann Resonance... That's interesting. You can look it up on google or another search engine to find out more.

I believe that frequencies are just the rate of pulsation. They can be used with light or sound. You can hook up some devices to your computer to use that to create the pulsations.

Binaural beats are frequencies that are used to entrain the brainwaves. They are usually audio signals. They can be used for meditation & to enhance different brainwave patterns.

With the PE1 or other devices - they pulse the light to replicate different rates of pulsation. Nogier studied these & came up with a standard rate of notation that effect various bodily systems.

The light also has different wavelengths which indicate the color - like red or infrared.

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really great to hear of all the positive results from photon treatments still going on!

NanaDubo,

You mentioned "Be sure to learn how to check if your regulation is open or blocked. Testing will not be accurate if your regulation is not open."

Can you describe how you check regulation with your Biotensor? I have one, but haven't used it in awhile and don't remember how to do this.

Thanks!

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Here is Selma's method how to test you regulation before using Biotensor.
You have to open your left palm very wide and put it in front of your mouth in such position that your thumb is perpendicular to your mouth (Dr. K. ART.)
And the you ask you Biotensor: Am I open? Am I closed? It will answer you. If closed, do tapping for few minutes- it opens the regulation. I do that every time before using the Biotensor in the morning. I found when I'm tired I can't test.
Is anybody using different methods?

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Wow Anna, this is great information.... thank you...
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Thahk you, but we should really thank Selma who literally invented this combining ART and Biotensor and proposed me to test this way
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking regulation with biotensor -

Make sort of a crown with your fingers on top of your head - finger tips touching head. The biotensor should move up and down.

Flip your hand over so finger tips are pointing up and it should move side to side.

If it doesn't change direction when you flip the "crown", or doesn't move at all, then you are blocked.

If you appear to have open regulation you can take an extra step and try it with your ankles crossed.

You can find what will open regulation if you are blocked by tucking things in the top of your jeans or put it in your pocket.

For instance, if you are blocked and putting activated charcoal in your pocket opens you...... or if putting Itires in your pocket etc., etc., You will eventually find the right thing.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

It doesn't sound like Dr. W is using the earth's frequency - that's commonly considered the Shumann Resonance, which is 7.86 Hz.

According to Anuta, he's now using 10.4 Hz. I assume because it tested the best on people(?)

NanaDubo - thanks for the refresher on checking open regulation! I used that method when I was using my biotensor, but I haven't used it in awhile and had forgotten. Maybe it's time to try it out again.

What did you mean by "take an extra step and try with your ankles crossed"? Does that show if regulation is more likely to stay open?

I've been using MRT (Matrix Reflex Testing) for self-testing these days.

Anuta - in addition to using the palm in front of the mouth, I believe you can also use the palm in front of the umbilicus (thumb vertical) or in front of the ear (thumb horizontal). I use both of those methods.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think the Shumann resonance fluctuates...?

I found this in any case-

http://www.sandrelli.net/Schumann%20-%20haarp.pdf

excerpt-

Brain-waves have only been studied since about the mid-1920s, and it isthe signal form that is apparently most widely known, and identified is the alpha-rhythm. The frequency of this signal varies from individual to individual, but it lies between about 8Hz and 12Hz, with an average value of 10.5Hz. Theta- and Beta-rhythm signals also occur, and are identifiable by EEG, below the 8Hz, and above the 12Hz frequencies.

Since the discovery and measurement of these signals a great deal of effort has been devoted to trying to work out how they originated in the first place, and what determines their frequencies of operation. In the early-to-mid 1950s a geo-physicist (almost certainly uninterested in neurology) suggested that
electromagnetic signals might circulate at extremely low frequencies in the electrically resonant cavity between the earth and the ionosphere. He was right. The signal came to be called Schumann resonance. One major component was originally predicated at a frequency of about 10Hz. In 1959 it was measured to be slightly different. Meanwhile the military co-opted the discovery for using ELF signals for submarine communications.

In fact, the first mode of these circulatingsignals has an average value of 7.8Hz with a typical diurnal range of from 7.2 to 8.8 Hz, and the second mode has an average value of 14.1Hz and a range of from 13.2 to 15.8Hz. These match the brain-wave Theta-rhythm and Beta-rhythm nicely. The blank range between the two modes is a very reasonable match with the normal frequency range of the human alpha-rhythm, between 8 - 12Hz or cycles.

Additionally, it was found that there is minimum (zero) power circulating in the earth/ionosphere cavity at 10.4Hz - which is virtually an exact match for the average value of the Alpha-rhythm. Hainsworth points out that the existence of these natural signals and the close relationship of their frequencies of oscillation was unknown to senior neurologists and mental health specialists as late as 1975.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement