LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » How do you treat Bartonella in the teeth?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you treat Bartonella in the teeth?
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone done this?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know that it is in your teeth??
Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

I have had horrible dental trouble for the past 5 - 8 years. I've lost 2 teeth already. Since starting Cipro with Tindamax, I have been having major gum inflammation, traveling dental pain, and numbness. My most persistent symptoms are discomfort in the ears, mouth and dental complications.

I do not "know" for sure that it is Bart, but I think it wouldn't hurt, or could possibly help a great deal, to treat the teeth, if that is even possible.

debilyn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for debilyn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oil pulling is helping my teeth a lot. Do a search for it; I found a lot of info here about oil pulling.
Posts: 331 | From West Coast | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bart causes me issues in teeth/jaws too
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do listerine before bed, scrubbing my tongue, and then pop a few probiotic capsules onto my tongue/teeth.

Seems to help

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Homeopathic nosodes will work probably better in the roots. Nothing chemical reaches well in the roots, in my experience. Herbs, chemical drugs, they will be only slightly effective.

Best are other treatments that can go into small tiny arteries and veins in that area. Either eletromagnetic frequencies, photons with or without nosodes, or Sanum or other homeopathic nosodes (like bart nosodes from Desbio?)...

I haven't had any success with normal chemical treatments. The only one that worked was ozone injections DIRECTLY on the root.

Oil pulling will take time, even though it may help. For urgent situations, for me, only the above solutions worked, sometimes I needed to couple with acupuncture or moxibustion. I could save a couple of teeth like that, I believe.

Now lyme is not anymore active, for the last 3 years, the teeth got better, MUCH better. But when I still get some slight pains, I check for a treatment. Sanum nosodes are highly recommened by dr. K. who swears that a tooth causing trouble and pain for months can get better in ONE day many times, saved by few drops of certain nosodes.

I had the experience with Aspergilus niger nosodes, called Nigersan in Europe. Very true fast amazing healing experience. Weeks of oil pulling had helped but the problem kept coming back. 2 days of Nigersan were enough to solve a 3 month old dull pain.

Very true about root canals. If trouble is there, I wonder what could you do. Two of my root canals were just totally rotten, despite the fact that 4 dentists swore to me that they were fine. They were not, they were totally infected. The face of the surgeon was even funny, when he saw what X rays couldn't show.

My bones were being consumed, I needed thorough cleaning and these areas never bothered me anymore after. The teeth that are alive, can be treated with the above methods, but dead teeth, I am not sure as there is nothing to help the killing and cleansing in the area (because it's dead).

Wish you good luck. I hate teeth treatment... So much invasive sometimes, but I swear it worthed. Long term, I do think it worthed.

Posts: 6196 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Brussels, could you explain to me what a nosode is, and how it works? I looked on google but Im still a bit confused.
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could also buy a rife machine. In my experience it stops my dental soreness or pain.

It sends low-level Hertz radio frequencies through your body that kill microbes.

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansemand
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hansemand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lost all teeth due to bart.

--------------------
hansemand

Posts: 160 | From europe | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if rife treatment could be the answer for those with lyme affecting their teeth and bones in jaw.

I hate dental work and worry about exposure to heavy metals when undoing some of the damage. I have also read some sad stories about people having surgeries to remove root canals and to clean up necrotic bone but still suffering.

Posts: 2353 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Could Infrared work with the teeth as well?
lymeboy
Unregistered

I'm sorry I meant could the PE-1 work with this as well?
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, PE-1 can be used. This is what Im using and what Brussels used for photons treatment.

Right now, Im doing the treatment with Mycoplasma nosode from Desbio and the PE-1 . My lower jaw is in pain. It never bothered me before the photons treatment- meaning photons reached the area and killing the pathogen in this area too. It is interesting , because my Fry lab blood smear test was positive for Hemobartonella (Mycoplasma), which is now confirmed by energetic testing too.

I test positive (energetically ) for Aspergilus niger (Pleo Sanco in US) and for Penicillinum Nottatum (Pleo Not) nosodes from Sanum too, as per Dr. K. is the treatment for chronic Strep. Infection. I will try that after Im done with Mycoplasma.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Thank you, anuta. What exactly are nosodes? From what I can gather, it sounds like they are so watered down, that the final product has nothing in it. Some have said that the water has "memory" and it works.

Sounds a little fishy to me, but I would like to know more.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey lymeboy,my boyfriend thought the same thing until I started to treat him with nosodes+photons.He doesn't think this anymore,since he herx like hell.He was almost asymptomatic,despite a little fatigue before we started the treatment.

Nosodes are homeopathic remedies prepared from the same source material as the disease specific antigen or a product of the disease.

You can look at this as the alternative to vaccination-basically the same mechanism of action.

Photons exponent the nosodes actions-making our immune system to attack the pathogens reaching everywhere,because it's light.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a post from another forum:
[Rifeforum] Dental Conditions - Severe Tooth Ache

TO: [email protected]

Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Reply here: http://www.rifeforum.com/forum
Posted by : Johann Stegmann

On Friday my tooth begin to ache. Problems. I first ran Tooth Ache but it was not successful. Then I ran Dental Infection and it worked immediately. That throbbing pain went away. The tooth was still sensitive but no more pain. It treats the nerve of the tooth. Off to the dentist and they found it is rotten at the side. They did not believe it would help as they had to take it away right down to the gum. If I had pain the next day the tooth had to be pulled. I ran Dental infection again and Bone regeneration. The next day there was no pain.
I used the Rife Medic 3 with distance treatment my nails between the probes.
Dental Infection - 960,660,666,690,727,784,787,800,880,1560,1840,1998,2489 6 min each
Thought it might be of interest.
Johann

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeCFIDSMCS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeCFIDSMCS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think using a water pik water flosser (as described in an article on Planet Thrive -- I think this is Stephen Buhner's idea but can't remember) and antibacterial natural mouthwash is helpful. The water flow really helps the stuff get in between the teeth and into the gumline.
Posts: 926 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement