LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » FIR sauna question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FIR sauna question
elainer97
Member # 33917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elainer97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I still benefitting from using my FIR sauna even tho I hardly sweat at all in it? I usually sit for about 30 min at 125-130 degrees. At my sweatiest, the bath cloth I wipe with is just damp.
Posts: 77 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joalo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joalo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up.

--------------------
Sick since January 1985. Misdiagnosed for 20 years. Tested CDC positive October 2005. Treating since April 2006.

Posts: 3228 | From Somewhere west of the Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are heavy metal toxic as most chronically ill are, sauna has to be approached with caution.
With extreme caution!

I did use the sauna not knowing how metal toxic I still was, and instead of moving them out, they moved deeper and into areas that are harder to detox. To go into detail here is too difficult.
I have posted about this years ago and always warned people.

I would suggest that you talk to your doctor and hope he/she is familiar with heavy metal toxicity and chronic disease.

All the best to you, elainer97.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, is there a heavy metal test that is reliable or is it the same with the Lyme tests, clinical diagnosis?
Posts: 631 | From the south | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, girl, there is no realiable heavy metal test.
If the body is not releasing no matter how hard you challenge it, it won't show up in a lab test.

Please pull up a couple of my posts of the last few days. I described this problem in detail in many of my posts.

More than once have I read here people saying that they had been tested and they showed only a little of the toxins. Reason: the body is, in its present condition, unable to release the metals and they will therefore not show in the lab tests available today. They will show quite often with any energetic testing.

The fact remains: If you are already ill and have even an unidentified or identified disease, nobody living on this planet today can get away from the toxic exposure of toxic metals, pesticides and insecticides and parasites of numerous kinds.

We cannot escape from EMF and that makes things a lot worse.

You could try a hair test or a challenge urin test from Doctor's Data. But if you still have amalgam fillings in your mouth, chances are that you can only get successfully treated if you remove them first. Read up on mercury and find out what it does to the human body. www.klinghardtacademy.com Every time you chew, drink, and talk, mercury is released from your fillings and settling elsewhere, mostly in the Central Nervous System. I am sure you have seen the Smoking Tooth YouTube. If you have not, please google for it.

Maybe you can call and get a Skype or similar appointment with A.R. or A.D. I am not sure they will or can without seeing a person at least sometime. www.andreannarainville.com. There are at least four or five doctors at the new Sophia Health Institute. Call the DK Institute for a doctor in your area. ART is being taught all over the world, including East and West Coasts here.

Boy, I do remember how that feels --- like hanging in mid-air in a brain fog and pain! But please go try.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, thankfully I don't have brain fog right now. Only when I'm around mold. My body is so full that it cannot handle any more toxin from mold exposure. I will look into the things you mentioned. Thank you so much.
Posts: 631 | From the south | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Looks like a great website. Lots of good reading.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement