LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Feeling like dying

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeling like dying
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indica440     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

Last night i didnt get much sleep but i still managed to make it through the day. i was visiting the energy medicine practitioner in my hometown.

she was getting frustrated with em (after just 2 appointments) she said the lyme is back in full force. it was better between thetwo appointments. i was a bit shocked because she seemed to be a bit unexperienced with cases like me and how can u except one to get better after 2 sessions?!

well i did the treatment anyway. i always feel the lyme comes out after or while i treat it there with the frequencies. i have no idea how it works but its just my impression. i sometimes felt many of the symptoms i have in a time lapse. thats why i stayed despite her rather low experience with "harder" cases like me. i think she expected my immune system would respond and kill the lyme but it didnt. she also gave me nosodes which she tested for me.

one thing: she tested severl abx for me with the machine and they all came back negative???

anyway when i came home i was exhausted and felt very weak and went to bed for hours. after that i was getting up and was feeling better every hour.

i took tinidazole by midnight and tryed to go to bed. didnt work so i was staying up and i felt very good. i also did up my dose of HPU CORE treatment. the idea behind the tinidazole was, to hit lyme exactly now after the treatment with the frequencies.

when i went to bed it was in the early morning. i have this problem since my beginning of lyme, i always feel good when its night and ****ty throughout the whole day.

and i had this dry mouth when i woke up... was very thirsty. which does not make sense to me. i drink a lot throughout the day. but i sometimes get it when i restart certain abx.

my temperatures were getting up and down. i was sweating and feeling hot, than i would feel cold.
i woke up after just 1 hour of sleep (took 10mg melatonin before) and i felt very very weak. i have to say i have also adrenal and thyroid problems.

than i took biaxan and went to bed again. 1 hour after the biaxan the hot and cold flashes were back.

i feel a bit out of my body. like im dying, im very light and out of my body like an angel. the pulse is very weak and i feel weaker with every minute where i cant sleep. right now its 2pm and i need to sleep so badly but i simply just cant, especially when i take tinidazole. i just lie here and realize this but everything feels unreal.

what the hell...

Posts: 141 | From cali | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indica440     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i think i just figured out that i might have surpressed adrenals from the intake of hydrocortisol (daily 20-40mgs)

this could explain the dry mouth, the insomnia, the feeling better at tnight are all low adrenal function problems.

could it now be worse becase of the intake of hydrocortisol?

Posts: 141 | From cali | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you treating parasites, now considered the number 1 co-infection of Lyme disease by ILADS?? Google parasite symptoms.

Many people are now getting well using antiparasitics after years of abx did not help. If your energy healer doesn't have a clue about this, you are throwing out your money sorry to say.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derk diggler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derk diggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop everything, and just clear the body and mind, sounds like ur suffering and like u got depersonalisation derealisation, i have it too, if you really wanna fry smoke some meds, and then its all bad from there, good luck man hope u find some relief

--------------------
+++++++
do i have lyme, please comment, derealisation,anxiety,floaters,hypertension,tinnitus,dizziness,minor aches,igenix results,igm,**83-93ind,igg**41++ what do u think,please comment

Posts: 195 | From california | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

i did NOT have this for 8 years.
yes i started to treat parasites but ivermectin was so hard for me it was insane.

my practitioner thinks i have worms and she gave me some stuf that i can buy in the pharma for free.
its called yomesan

http://drugline.info/img/drug/yomesan-9197_2.jpg

maybe i also have heavy metals circulating because i restarted HPU treatment and started too high... oh boy!!!

sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it sounds like you are trying to do too many things at once. I'm not sure but it may be better to concentrate on doing things in order.

From what I read it's parasites, yeast/fungi/mold, metals, bacteria, viruses, mycoplasmas, etc. - I think...

If I'm wrong, I hope someone will correct me. I'm still working on all of this myself. It takes time... We live in a really toxic world + we are dealing with vaccines, dental issues, mercury, GMOs, bad water, dirty air, EMFs...

Try an herbal anti-parasite remedy instead of the drugs. You can start slow & work it up gradually. It took me 2-3 years. This is just based on my experience - I am not a doctor or telling you what to do.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indica, I am scared for you.

I was in contact with a member of a different health board who had severe symptoms like you describe. He was treating for CFS and adrenal exhaustion. I thought his symptoms sounded like Lyme and Babesia, so I PMed him.

It turns out he had tested positive through Igenex for Lyme and Babesia (duncani, I think). He never treated for them because he had tested positive for so many bacteria and viruses, he figured, "No surprise. What's a few more?"

His primary treatment was hydrocortisone for his adrenals.

He concluded that the cortisone had suppressed his immune system, allowing the "bugs to take over." He was deeply depressed and unable to do any treatments due to presumed allergic reactions to almost all herbs and antibiotics. Could have been herxes. I don't know.

I don't know his status. He didn't reply to my most recent message. I know he has had many hospitalizations. Honestly, he wrote like he had just given up. He was scared, but didn't know what he could do.

Undiagnosed Babesia suppressed my adrenals for years. I threw everything under the sun at my poor glands, but nothing made significant or lasting inprovements.

Until Lyme diagnosis. I tested positive for Babesia microti, so my LLND started me on Lyme and Babesia meds. It was a miracle.

When the infectious burden lifted from my adrenals and hypothalamus (HPA axis), my adrenals healed. Practically overnight.

I slept. I maintained normal hours. I had other awful symptoms from the herxing, but many of my worst long-standing symptoms improved tremendously.

When my Babesia went into remission after one year of treatment, i had no more adrenal symptoms. I have since relapsed and am treating Babs again, but the symptoms are nowhere near as bad.

All your neuro symptoms are what I experienced with Babs. Also the alternating chills/fever and profound exhaustion. Vampire hours, with little, if any, sleep.

Have you treated Babs? Are you with an LLMD? If it is possible to get in with a really good Lyme doc, now would be the time.

Do NOT quit the hydrocortisone cold turkey!!!

You need a slow taper, with a Lyme experienced MD or ND.

I hope you can act on this. I know money and travel are huge issues for us. But please don't let this go on for much longer.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Much love,
BoxerMom

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Hey there,

i really feel i opend up something with the hydrocortisone. My anxiety is back. My nervous symptoms are back. But its also back since i started to treat parasites. I had slight panic attacks. Its horrible.

I really dont know what to do, but i was on adrenals meds now for a good 4-6 months. I felt better on some days and really good one some days BUT only for a very short time.

Today i was in the city and i felt the anxiety crawling back up in my system. It was horrible. I feel like a piece of crap. My meds like Tinidazole, Biaxan and Amoxi don't seem to touch it.

So you may be right about Babesia but i never recated to Artemisinin, except when i first tryed it but they didnt pulse it so i probably do have a resistance.

Now i have headaches, adrenal issues, anxiety, poor sleep and 24/7 feeling of crap. It's just horrible.

Im sorry, i did not expect this by any means. Yes its true i tryed many things at once and yes maybe i was too brave but i felt already a bit "better" despite the problems. I also have severe muscle athropy, fat loss that isn't touched by anything. I can't gain weight.

What bab meds did you take?
What about my thyroid? I can't function throughout the day without the thyroid meds. But they also deplete my adrenals.

" As long as you keep the amount below 40 mg/day, your adrenal glands will not shut down, which is a problem with higher dose supplementation. "

I often took 30-40mgs throughout the day. Sometimes i took it all at once. And i felt better. Better temperature. Better energy. Everything was better, i was also able to get up early in the morning.

Now its just horrible. I dont know why. Infections or hormones? I really dont know. It could be both.

I have the opportunity to see good LLMDs but i have no clue if they treat babesia. Im scared of the drugs because im already so bad at taking the antibiotics.

Since last night the pain in my chest is back. I did not have this since 2008.

This is all horrible.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement