LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes me too. I put the worms, the twiggy thing, and blood that was in a film of something in the container.

Was so happy.

Came back negative.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmarie725
Member # 43094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmarie725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Why are the stool tests so terrible??
Posts: 75 | From Chicago, IL | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dmarie-

I don't think they are all terrible, per say.

I am so surprised your results haven't come back yet.

Normal hospital stool c&s p&o take about a week.

I don't know much about the process now, but chemicals are added to the preserved stool mixture, one to break down fats, the other to break down cellulose, and then mixed for a set time. The slurry is then centrifuged.

A sample of what is left is put on a slide and examined.

From what I've gathered/understood with lyme brain, is parasites are mostly ID'd by their ova.

No ova. No parasites.

Metametrix may have a number you could phone to find out for certain [Smile]

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmarie725
Member # 43094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmarie725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Greta...

My results did come back, just got them today.

Negative.

My doc says we can try empirical treatment anyways because it may be a false negative.

I know it's common for false negatives but I am really upset and discouraged about these results. I was hoping for finally a real answer and to just know for sure.

Posts: 75 | From Chicago, IL | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

What treatment are you starting with?

Hopefully you will find some relief soon.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you both say is a real eye-opener so far as the tests are concerned.

I have had three tests in the past, one of which was only an NHS one, other two The complete Parasitology and mine were all negative too........but then, I have not seen positive evidence of parasites and have treated at various times in the past on the assumption that I do.

Gael, your comment re nicest and deadliest really touched me.

[ 03-07-2014, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: ukcarry ]

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmarie725
Member # 43094

Hi Greta,

My dr is starting me on Albendazole to see if it does anything. Do you have any experience with this?

It's hard since the test results didn't show anything specific, we don't really know what to treat.

I think I've read that Albendazole is only for "worms"...so if what I have is a different type of parasite, I'm guessing this med won't help?

I guess it's like trial and error? I'm a little confused.

glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People usually carry more than one G.I. parasite. Worms are the most common and starting with Albendazole is a good place to start.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tests miss parasites because they only require a miniscule section of excrement to go into a few tiny viles. It's sort of basic math. The whole stool should be tested, not just a pinch here and there.

So the odds of any evidence showing up in the tiny amount that is submitted are low, even for the best labs.

Also, the labs will only identify eggs. They ignore the worms. They are just following directions, even though their guidelines are flawed. We all know it takes a lot to change flawed guidelines. So people treat.

This is why the evidence based model for medicine is a bad one. Tests should not be held as an end all be all for diagnosis. A doctor's opinion should rule before any test for diagnosis.

Sadly, most docs miss parasites.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmarie725
Member # 43094

Hey Gael,

My doctor instructed that I take 3 pills (the Albendazole) on the same day to start, and then not to take another 3 pills until 2 weeks later.

Does that sound normal? Should I expect to feel sick?

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day 21 of Humaworm. Woke up with increased neuro symptoms, twitching eye and scalp, anxiety flares, and sort of feeling like I have to yawn to get enough air. This latter stuff has been building the last few days.

Parasites or waking up babesia?

I called the (super nice) people at Humaworm and they said that this stuff hits everything, even lyme (except they called it a virus) and other bacteria and parasites. They recommended Humana detox tea.

Not sure what to think?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dmarie.

Not familiar with pharma antiparasitics. I think Catgirl and some others may be more helpful with dosages.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

Are you still constipated? Sounds like dieoff symptoms, but important to get the dead and dying parasites and toxins out. Can you add a little salt/c to maybe coax them out?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I will try that Gael. I had no luck on salt/C by itself.

Yes still constipated.

Is it true that Humaworm kills everything?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57

Don't know if Humaworm kills everything, but I think the combo of antiparasitic herbs and salt/c will kill everything. Also drink plenty of water to help with constipation and when doing salt/c. Coconut water could also help with constipation and is good to help balance electrolytes.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering... does anyone here take chlorella while doing the salt c? I know you are supposed to take Vit C away from the chlorella. Just wondering how you dose it. Thanks.
Posts: 2367 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twinnick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking about giving humaworm a try. I have no clue if parasites are an issue for me.... Primarily neuro symptoms with some twitching.

Does humaworm work? Is it safe to take with my other ABX? How long do I give it a try? How do I know if it is working?

Posts: 153 | From Midwest | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dbpei, I take it sometimes (3 hrs apart).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Twinnick, good for you! No worries, most people have no clue they have parasites (me). It's pretty hard to live on the planet without getting them (airborne eggs, water, food, etc).

Twitching for me was parasite related. For some people it's related to low magnesium. I think it's a combo of both though, which could be why magnesium is low in patients in the first place (which came first, chicken or the egg). They eat our nutrients and suck what they need out of us before we get a chance to absorb it.

Yes, humaworm does work for some people all by itself. I combined it with abx when I was on them (not at the same time though, I took herbs apart from abx). I did the child's dose at first to make sure my body could handle it (it was safe for me). I felt better right away on it (think it was killing off eggs and the small stuff). I did however get constipated. Make sure you drink lots of water. Colonics and coffee enemas help.

I took various things to fight parasites for a whole year without seeing much. I knew in my gut though that parasites were there, so I continued to treat. It wasn't until after a year of treating when the worms finally started to exit (they couldn't take it anymore).

Humaworm recommends treating twice per year. I treat all the time (various things).

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I posted this on another thread, but thought people here might find it informative (warning, gross pics).

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0953.pdf

--------------------

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twinnick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow catgirl thanks for the informative post!

So could I take humaworm with minocycline and cipro?

What symptoms did it help you with? Most of mine are neuro/energy/twitching.

Is a month long enough as their website suggests?

Sorry if you answered these, I just wanted to be clear before I give it a try. [Smile] .

Posts: 153 | From Midwest | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

You're welcome!

I am no doc so I cannot advise about your specific meds, but can tell you I had no problems combining it with doxy and something else (sorry, I can't remember). I just started out on the child's dose. Also, I'm very sensitive, yet it didn't bother me, I just felt better.

I had so many symptoms back then I can't remember all of them. I had low energy, twitching, jaw clenching, teeth grinding, sinus problems, ear problems, brain fog, allergies (hayfever, grasses, etc) to name a few.

The first thing that cleared up was my sinuses. It was amazing, and overnight too. My energy was better after just a couple of days. I felt great. But then the metal dump hit me. Where there are parasites, there are heavy metals.

Parasites carry toxins/heavy metals and viruses on them, so when they die, we get what they carried. The dump was like a really bad herx. I should have taken binders, but I was clueless back then. Anyone killing parasites might want to take binders to get rid of the toxins or they risk re absorbing them, and feeling bad during the process.

After my sinuses improved, my hay fever and ragweed allergies went away (bonus). They are are ALL gone. I know I saved myself from getting root canals too (clenching my teeth at night). It was all from parasites. There's more, but my lyme brain can't remember right now (lol!).

As far as neuro stuff, parasite meds helped the most (helped my babs/proto).

No, IMO, a month won't cut it.

--------------------

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Wow that's wonderful cat!

I was thinking about taking ziolite for heavy metals in conjunction with the humaworm. I'm hoping I notice an improvement in my brain fog and neuro symptoms in general with the humaworm! [Smile]

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so gross question, it's that time of the month and there are like these huge slimy "chunks" of blood coming out. No idea what it would be, never happened before. Doing salt/C, but I'm only at 1/2 teaspoon right now.

But i've been seeing evidence of worms, very long ones so I was hoping it's just something else dying.

Thanks for any help!!

Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Jlc are you on humaworm?
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no just the salt/C right now. taking 6 cloves a day for eggs, just did a pulse of liposomal artemisinin on tuesday wed thurs, but i haven't added the other herb yet.

No abx, except 1/2 diflucan every few days.

Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

jlcd,

I would say def yes you are experiencing some dieoff with the chunks of blood especially since you have already seen worms.

Bloody discharge is on the symptom list for parasites at Humaworm. I always check the symptom list for a guide when in doubt. For anyone with parasites, ONE MOS OF ANTIPARASITICS IS NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Don't understand why Humaworm makes this statement. It can take several yrs to get rid of this kind of infection!

They also suggest a 90 day break in between treating. In my experience this was a big mistake. Tx has to be on going and persistent. Extra cloves should be taken to kill the eggs.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by glm1111:
...ONE MOS OF ANTIPARASITICS IS NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Don't understand why Humaworm makes this statement. It can take several yrs to get rid of this kind of infection!

They also suggest a 90 day break in between treating. In my experience this was a big mistake. Tx has to be on going and persistent. Extra cloves should be taken to kill the eggs.

Gael

I don't understand it either. Maybe it's the wormwood? I watched an episode on Dr. Oz recently where he said people should take a break from it. Maybe it's the thujone. I'm not sure if humaworm, or for that matter parastroy has it in there.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/parasites-could-they-be-making-you-sick?page=2

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-729-WORMWOOD.aspx?activeIngredientId=729&activeIngredientName=WORMWOOD

--------------------

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have read several cautions (partic. concernng the liver) about taking wormwood non-stop, which is why I plan to rotate remedies to get a break from it just in case.
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I hear what your concerns are and I have read that also. I was referring to a 3 mos break that Humaworm suggests which for me seemed too long. When I did that, and was just on salt/c,I got sicker. Just use your own judgement on what works for you. Rotating remedies is a good idea.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

So how many here have used humaworm in conjunction with their ABX [for TBD] treatment?

I real want to give humaworm a try...but am hesitant to take an entire month off my abx protocol in fear of relapse.

I've been treating lyme and co for about 15 months and am a out 85-90% better. Sometimes I wonder if treating parasite will get me over that hump finally...

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Has anyone here ever taken the one-time large dose (3 grams+) for tapeworms?
glm1111
Member # 16556

ukcarry,

Are you referring to 3gms of salt/c? If so, where did you hear/read that?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twinnick,
In response to your post on March 9. I was on Dr. C. protocol.

I did Zithromax + Ivermectin + Paragone for 2-5 day courses.

I did the same with Albenza and Alinia.
I recommend doing colonics.

I had big improvements with this.

Posts: 640 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Did someone have a recent post (link) on vitamin B deficiencies and benefits of taking vitamin B?

Thanks,
mlg

Posts: 640 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

So sorry, Gael and others: i must have been in another world and stupidly left off the name of the substance i was asking about!

I meant to ask if anyone had tried the Hulda Clark later recommendation of 3 grams of Co Q 10, especially for tapeworms.

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Just for your info. I just went back to my top notch LLMD and the have confirmed that some of the toughest cases of lyme are really parasites.
They are now giving a broad array of anti-parasitics. They were not doing this like 2 years ago when I was seeing them.

GretaM
Member # 40917

UKcarry-yes, I have tried 3 grams of high quality of co q 10 in one go.

I did this as part of a mop up after a parasite, then a kidney then liver cleanse about two years ago.

Was not on any other meds or supplements at the time.

Had lyme at the time but was not yet dx'd.

Did not notice anything good or bad.

No herxing, no stomach upset, no signs of tapeworms etc.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Interesting Greta; i suppose you will never know whether it had any effect on any other, less visible, parasites.

Did you take it as a pile of capsules or open them up and mix it into a drink/food?

glm1111
Member # 16556

ukcarry,

No problem. It's a miracle most of us can even type.

mlg,

That's FANTASTIC that your LLMD and some others are finally recognizing what a huge role parasites play in Lyme disease.

Great to hear!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

SLML
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLML     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

Just wanted to say I started Humaworm yesterday in addition to my antibiotics. So I am on this journey with you. I am interested to see how it goes. I am taking an intestinal cleanse formula as well as psyllium husk capsules with it. I read through the ingredients of Humaworm and it has intestinal cleansing agents in the formula as well.

On my last doctors appointment, I asked her about treating parasites/worms and she told me she doesn't know much about it. So that means she doesn't give medications for it. Boo. Right now I am treating Lyme and also Babesia and there are some treatments I asked about for Babesia that she is unfamiliar with too. I am thinking I may need to see another doctor in the future although I am really happy with her lyme treatment. We shall see...if I do indeed have a parasite/worm issue then adding in another doc with experience would be good. Anyone who knows of really good docs for this, feel free to PM me their names.

PS - Will taking Salt/C be a problem if I take 1/4 tsp of each in addition to taking antibiotics? How many times a day to people take Salt/C?

Oh - I should add that my liver enzymes were really good too so, so far so good.

Posts: 123 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Hope you do well on Humaworm, SLML!
glm1111
Member # 16556

SLML,

Go get those parasites! If you do salt/c, take it about an hour or two away from abx. Also, buying the salt/Plus book from Amazon for guidance would be an excellent guide for you.

Start with 1/4tsp once a day, and then ramp up slowly according to how you feel on it. Always drink extra water. Coconut water is great to help balance electrolytes since it is high in potassium.

Keep us posted and good Luck.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

SLML
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLML     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gael,

Oh my! Today is my 3rd day on Humaworm. I had black poppy seed like things with flagella in my stool - a ton of them that floated to the top of the bowl. They were very small black circle with translucent tails on them. Then I had a large flattened kidney bean type thing - dark red and different color from all my stool - and it appears to be a liver fluke from looking at various pictures on the internet. It is definately NOT a kidney bean because I haven't eaten kidney beans since the SuperBowl when I made chili. Anyways, this is very interesting. Especially since I have been taking Tiniazole 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for the past 6 months. Tinidazole functions as an anti-parasitic but apparently didn't get these critters inside me that the humaworm is getting at.

On the Salt/C. How many times a day do you take it? What brand of Salt and what brand of C do you use? I will buy coconut water today as I am going to Costco.

I am so glad I tried the Humaworm. I have my prescriptions to start my Babesia treatment but I really wanted to 'test' out and see if I had any parasitic issues in addition to the Babesia and Lyme. Well, I think I have my answer.

Posts: 123 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

That's GREAT news! I buy Real Salt sea salt from vitacost and Ester C powder with bioflavonoids by American Health. I ramped up 1/4tsp salt/c per day according to my herx reaction.

If you are already seeing parasites so early on, I suspect you have many more to get rid of. Adding the salt/c will really get them moving out. They can't stand the salt and run from it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Anyone have experience with parasitecleanse.com?

Any feedback on their product?

CD57
Member # 11749

I am about to finish my round of Humaworm, along with abx.

I wish I had seen stuff readily identifiable as parasites but I haven't....just some tiny yellow things that may or may not be eggs (but then may be undigested food)?

CD57
Member # 11749

Mig, did our doc really say that, about the toughest cases really being parasites?
twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Anyone familiar with parasitecleanse.com products?
glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

I was on some VERY strong antiparasitics including Humaworm, Parastroy and Hanna Kroeger Wormwood combo for 6 mos.

It wasn't until I added salt/C that I had a mass exodus. The tiny yellow things sound like they could be the start of some dieoff. Maybe trying salt/c will help push some stuff out. Worth a try.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

CD57,
Yes my top notch LLMD said that. I went back to them as my other LLMD passes away and needed a new doctor. I have more info. You can pm me if you'd like.
Two years ago they wouldn't prescribe anti-parasitics and now they are.

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

What about essential oils...? My wife has been reading alot about treating parasites with essential oils and is convinced it works. She wants to treat our entire family this way...

Anyone know if essential oils really work in treating parasites? I am sketpical...

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Essential oils for parasite...

Anyone?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are quite a few essential oils that kill parasites. I know lemongrass, clove, fennel, oregano, thyme, lavender, and cinnamon bark are a few that help kill parasites.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95670 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the experts:

What do you think about this??

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/05/30/hookworms-a-cheap-treatment-for-autoimmune-diseases/

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95670 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

twinnick.

Google essential oils to kill parasites.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Thanks lymetoo...

I asked here because there is not as much bias as if I were to read testimonials from an essential oils website. I did do some googling but I was usually lead to an oils website or another website that was selling some herbal remedy and would stated something along the lines "antibiotics and oils do not get to the root of the problem...buy our product!"

My wife is really going forward with treating our family with essential oils and I am supporting her...but I just don't feel like I read much here about it being ussed successfully.

You guys are who I run to for info! [Smile]

glm1111
Member # 16556

The three main herbs that are usually used to kill parasites, (black walnut hull, wormwood and cloves)are considered the best way to kill parasites and their eggs.

If your wife doesn't "see" evidence of parasites dying using essential oils, she might want to comsider the antiparasitic herbs.

Some of the herbs tutu mentioned above are often found included in some of the antiparasitic compounds that Humaworm and Parastroy have included.

The eggs MUST be killed in order to get rid of these infections. Salt/c is also another powerful parasite killer.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

I've heard a lot of this salt/c protocol being thrown around here a bit.

Is it safe for kids to do? Does anyone have a salt/c link for dummies exposing how to do it and how you know if your doing it right?

glm1111
Member # 16556

There is a yahoo group about salt/c run by Marc Fett at lymestrategies. He also has a book called salt/c Plus that you can buy at Amazon which is an excellent guide for doing the protocol.

Salt/c + antiparasitic herbs saved my life. It is based on the website www.lymephotos.com I actually had these exact parasites pictured exit from me.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Thanks GLM.

I myself would like our family to do the humaworm...but my wife asked me how you get a 4 year old to swallow a pill? According to humaworms website...he would only have to take one pill a day, but there is no way we could get him to swallow it.

Ideas?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Good question. I have swallowing issues, so what I do is open the capsules and mix the powder with applesauce.

That being said, it can taste quite bitter and I usually have to take a piece of carrot or other cake with it followed by some cold milk.

Maybe for your little one, mix a tiny bit at a time of the herb and applesauce mixture with food or icecream. It's worth a try.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Thanks GLM!

I wasn't sure if that was possible... We have done that with some of his other meds that were capsule in the past and it works.

Ice cream sounds like a good idea. He is pretty picky with his foods...but loves his sweets! Thanks again!

glm1111
Member # 16556

Your very welcome. Glad I could help.

P.S.

Parasites lOVE milk and sweets, so when they eat what they love, they also ingest the poisonous herbs. Hope this works for you. I hate to see anyone sick, let alone a little child.

Keep us posted and good luck!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Lymetoo, I saw something about them on Dr. Oz once --not sure what to make of it, other than I wouldn't do it. I would however treat for broad spectrum parasites instead. I think chrons/colitis are actually due to another form of parasite (again, JMO).

--------------------

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it true that this thread started about a year ago...it seems to me it has been here forever

Im going thru some stuff and may join you again soon

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Yes, Lp this thread was created a year ago by Gael, thank god. Ever since parasites were recognized as THE NUMBER ONE CO INFECTION at the 2012 annual ILADS conference, more people are are opening their eyes to it (better late than never).

Hang in there, and join us whenever you're up to it. :)

--------------------

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Lymetoo,

I agree with Catgirl about Crohns/colitis.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

I think one reason that many people are only just starting to treat parasites seriously is that lots of literature and dosage instructions for parasite treatments often imply that a 30 day course is all that is required. ......so they may do Humaworm, clarkia etc for a month and then move on, thinking that they have ticked that box!

I know that I have several times before treated, but am only now deciding to treat for extended periods.

2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have avoided it for my son because no parasite therapy seems really that safe to me.

His kidneys are not good, so Salt/C is likely out.

Then there's all the herbals, and I'm not really confident of what they say is in them, and the ingredients are supposed to kill parasites, so likely they are sub-toxic to humans anyway.

I guess if it were just me, it would be a no brainer........

IDK

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Ukcarry, it's that and most people have a hard time wrapping their heads around the whole parasite issue. Parasites are not in the mainstream, so people don't know to look for them, much less consider treating them.

I have taken parasite herbs for much longer than 30 days. Combining them with salt/c is what started to force the worms out of me.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

tutu,

Have been contemplating the logic of this person purposely infecting themselves with worms. The first thing that I have a problem with is someone stepping in feces infested water to become infected. (think I read that right)

There is no way he could avoid female laying egg worms that lay 200,000 eggs a day. This could be a big problem if his immune system at some point is not functioning properly because he contracts another illness.

The other problem is that the worms migrate to other parts of the body, including other organs and the lungs. They especially love muscle tissue. After much research and only IMO, it seems to me that parasites can be the cause of crohns, IBS and other inflammatory bowel diseases.

I would be interested to see research and studies after some of the on purpose infected people do after a number of yrs.

I am for whatever works to help someone get well, but I am VERY skeptical about this remedy.

Just my 2 cents.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

2roads
just my experiene. My LLMDs, pediatricians, pediatric GI doctors have given my childen anti-parsitics; pharma and herbal.
I would try to find an experienced doctor. And just watch out for side effects. A naturalpath or homeopathic doctor would work here. There is renelix from Pekana to help with kidney issues. Cucumbers by themselves or in juices are good for kidneys, PEMF is good for the kidneys.
take care,

2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mlg,

Could you share what they were safely given by the peds docs?

Thanks Much

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamers
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Full moon this evening called "worm moon". Haha! I am starting Humaworm for the first time tonight. I have been increasingly irritable the last couple of days with repetitive thoughts (OCD like). Does anyone know if Humaworm is okay to take with Samento and Cumanda? I'm also going to start Salt/C soon.

--------------------
Diagnosed Pos. Lyme Nov. 17, 2010, Igx.
Pos. Babesia Duncani March 2011, Igx.
Clinical diagnosis for Bartonella

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement