LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 25)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
surprise
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tuesday the 15th is a total lunar eclipse full blood moon, whatever that means, but yikes almighty my gut is none too happy.

My diet and Enhansa Curcumin and keeping my bowels moving is releasing MORE liver flukes and such.

Just seems never ending, so I will remind myself of the good news-
Good times are very good- hopeful, grateful, appreciative.

The drops back down are tough, but not the neuro tough that it used to be. More, my gut let's me know hey, so not done, with bloating, tightening, some pain, etc.

Keep trucking- Tuesday seems like a doozy to build up to-

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprise-I am glad to hear you're still seeing exodus with the flukes. Gosh they are awful critters!

Yikes! Didn't realize this moon was such a doozy, thanks for letting me know.

I'll be cranking up the tinctures.

do you guys think parasite tinctures also kill babesia?

I was just thinking about protozoas, hoping the parasite purge combines with my other meds and slays the babesia dragon.

Sigh.

$700 for 3 weeks mepron. Yikes!

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta,

the salt/c AND antiparasitic herbs has been reported to kill babs, bb and other co-infections. It has for me, but not an overnight kill, esp if you have been infected for a long time as I have.

I had a bulls eye emerge on my arm plus 3 scabs in a row several months ago from a fully engorged tick I had bite me 30 yrs ago. This came after I had been treating for 8yrs.

It truly is like peeling an onion. Patience and persistence is key.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on Surprise, keep trucking!

This full moon coming up is a wicked one. I've been herxing the past two days. I woke up and passed 3 big worms this morning.

Greta, yes I think the parasite tinctures hit babs. I also agree with Gael, salt/c and parasitic herbs work really well too.

Anyone else reading this thread (newbies), now is the time to hit the bugs (before the full moon).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great news.

Mepron is so darn expensive-the less time I need it, the better!

I'm seeing a lot of gross debris also, but have been flaring so bad. Assuming the bugs are getting active...

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know the best place to purchase Praziquantel w/o a prescription?

Thanks!

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta, parasite tinctures (and meds) hit babs and help to knock it back, but I don't think they kill it. You might want to stay on your mepron. Have you tried malarone yet (cheaper and good for resistant babs)?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Catgirl-haven't started the mepron yet...had to scrape up $700... This is my first time going into "official" babesia treatment... I am hoping parasite treatment will help this co also. It sure helped bart.
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Has anyone done Coartem and Primaquine alternating. I am feeling really awful on Coartem.

I felt way better on Clynda and Quinine.

Why would doctors really be considered with Quinine? It used to be over the counter years ago.

MY LLMD said she had some concerns on quinine. But my old LLMD had me on it and I made great improvements. My next appointment is like in 3 weeks. Arg... I already called my LLMD since yesterday and haven't heard back.

I added salt +C and felt better for like 2 hours then went back to feeling like brain fog and tired.

Any input, ideas?

Posts: 640 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want to hear something weird last night was the blood moon and in my upper sinus a red outline circle kind of showed up. This upper sinus has been bothering me. It feels like this is one of the sites that the infection always migrates to. I felt like one of those movies the marked ones (I haven't seen it yet). I feel like this is a plague...
Posts: 640 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta, great! How did parasite treatment help w/bart, can you be more specific? I am finding this too....although having a tough time putting my finger on how....

Q for you folks re Humaworm/other parasite cleanses. I have a set of symptoms that seems knocked back (not eradicated) by the Humaworm, and only Humaworm. I have already done the 30 day cleanse and am supposed to take a 90 day break per the co, as they said the parasites will become "resistant" to this set of herbs (??). So they want me to do the in-between herbs for 90 days, then repeat the Humaworm several more times (of course they would). They think there is a good chance the 30 days, given several more times, will eradicate this set of symptoms.

My question is, has anyone used this in between series from the company, or should I switch to a Parastroy etc? The key seems to be avoiding the wormwood and black walnut for 90 days and then coming back to them.

Thanks!

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS I have not tried parastroy, paragone, hulda clark but would imagine those all contain black walnut and wormwood, which the lady at Humaworm said to stay away from for 90 days or the parasites become resistant.
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta, did you see the thread about generic Meprone now available?

MLG, sorry I don't know about babesia meds specifically, just that yes, this particular full moon was rough if treating!

CD57, great you see results w/ Humaworm, I think personally clearing the yeast and parasites and gut takes a long time,
so keep cleansing and proper diet----and yes, space/ break wormwood.

--------------------
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

folks another question: I have been looking at the ingredients of all the parasite cleanses today. Virtually all of them contain black walnut, clove, and wormwood, so it would be impossible to get away from these....anyone know a formula that does *not* contain wormwood or black walmut?
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

CD57,

A couple of doctors told me that you can do fresh coconut water in the AM before anything is a parasite cleanser.

Also, papaya seeds with honey.

Also, juicing beet, cucumber, celery, and green apples in A.M.

I think the health food store has something else called bitters and it doesn't have black hulls or wormwood.

Artemisinin is also anti-parasitic.

Epazote herb anti-parasitic
Estafiate herb anti-parasitic.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been considering parasite ideas that don't involve wormwood and black walnut too, CD 57: one idea is to try food grade diatomaceous earth, but I can't use that at present, as I am already taking Metalsweep.

I see that some of the Systemic Formulas' parasite formulas don't have these two herbs, so you could look into them. VRM4 seems to contain them, but at least two of the others don't seem to. In UK there is a cleanse called Elle Belle Eliminateur that doesn't have wormwood, though can't remember about black walnut.

[ 04-17-2014, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: ukcarry ]

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Ugh. What a messy full moon
[toilet]

CD- Wormwood is not good to take constantly. So the break for Wormwood is a good idea.

Cloves I would continue to take every day for the rest of my life. They kill eggs. To stop cloves for even one day-ascaris lays 200,000 plus eggs a day...

MLG had AWESOME suggestions.

Beet juice, garlic, pau d-arco (also good for knocking yeast down), coconut water, papaya seeds, pumpkin seeds, thyme, mimosa pudica, DE earth (totally agree with other LN'er about DE). Goldenseal tincture.

There is a Hanna Kroeger blend called Rascal. I am not sure if it has Wormwood in it, it may not.

Anyways, hope this adds to some options for the break between humaworm.
[Smile]

CD57
Member # 11749

DE kills parasites? Interesting.....

Anyone tried the "In between" formula from the Humaworm folks?

GretaM
Member # 40917

For the last 4 days I've had an itchy, dry needly feeling nose. Everytime I blew it, there would be small clots in clear mucus. Sorry for the grossness.

Anyways, today when it was itchy, I wiped the back of my hand against it, and then noticed a worm on the back of my hand.

It was 1 cm long and very thin.

Was not mucus, was a differnt color, texture-I could see segments when I held it to a light.

Each end of it was dark brown, almost like larvae looks, but worm build.

I am so grossed out it is not even funny.

Now I know why my sinuses have been so irritated and weird blood clots.

This is disgusting. I don't even like to write this down-it makes me feel like a loony.

Trust me, it was not normal nose debris.

It was definately something that does not belong in a nose.
[Eek!]

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta, on and off recently (past few months), I have had a sore, itchy feeling in the nose too and some tiny blood clots there too. I found that several people treating parasites comment on it and , like you, have some worms coming out. So don't feel that you sound like a loony!

I am so sorry that it has grossed you out : I don't blame you!

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

You are right about Rascal, by the way: it has things like garlic, cramp bark, cayenne, thyme and perhaps, pumpkin seed.

It is mainly aimed at tapeworms. I used it for a three or four week cleanse in between using the HK wormwood combination, then combined the two for a while.

Cattail
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cattail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh oh, I am on month 3 of Parastroy, did not know about the taking a break for 30 days from wormwood and black walnut. Rascal looks like something to use for now, but can I go back to Parastroy after a 30 day break or will the parasites now be resistant to those herbs?

Thanks.

Posts: 319 | From Mass | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have taken antiparasitics such as Humaworm, Parastroy, Rascal and Hanna Kroeger Wormwood combo along with salt/c for the past 7yrs with no adverse reaction.

I took a break several yrs ago as Humaworm suggested and for me it was a mistake. As I have mentioned before some of these parasites are laying 200,000 eggs a day, so multiply that by 3 mos.

This is a hyperinfection and if they are coming out of different orfices when attacked that is very telling. I also take salt/c. The parasites kept dying and did not seem to bu

ild up any resistence. At times I even combined Parastroy with Hanna Kroeger Wormwood Combo, adding Super Digestaway by Soloray (also antiparasitic and extra cloves and of course salt/c. I am 95% better, just getting rid of some smaller parasites that seem to have been hiding.

It really is like peeling an onion. If you are seeing them exit, apparently the herbs are still working, and if you stop, they will just keep multiplying.

This is just my personal experience, and am certainly not telling anyone else what to do. It just made sense to me.

Cattail,

adding salt/c should make them start exiting.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Ditto what Gael said: "if you stop, they will just keep multiplying". I have taken humaworm for 4 months solid before, but when I took a break the worms stopped exiting, and I slid backwards.

It is simply not worth it for me to do all that work just to slide backwards, so I continue. You can always do coffee enemas to clear your liver.

[ 04-17-2014, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

Cattail
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cattail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Gael , Catgirl. I will finish my Parastry and then try Humaworm or the Hanna Kroeger next. I am also doing salt C, coconut oil or water, amd cloves.
Posts: 319 | From Mass | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Humaworm, because I am allergic to some herbs and they will make it without the ginger and garlic that I am allergic to.

I do take a break like they recommend, but I notice that after a month or so, I don't feel that great, so I probably need to do more.

I do worry the herbs will wipe out the good flora and good yeast, which is why I take a break to replenish those.

Gael--do you take probiotics or Sacch. boulaardi?

I did salt/vitamin C straight for a year and never felt any better. Now my blood pressure is too high (not due to that protocol as that was several years ago).

I am reading about Lufenuron and it may work on parasites, too. It is a common ingredient in pills for cats and dogs for heartworm etc, so I think it could work systemically and as well as in the digestive tract.

Great thread!

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 7424 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Hiker,

I drink plain kefir. Doing the salt/c And the herbs packs a bigger punch. The parasites can't stand the salt because it dehydrates them and so they run for any exit they can find.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like diatomaceous earth. One of the first signs that I am going downhill is my need for diatomaceous earth. It is pretty cheap to get, too.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 7424 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cold Laser parasite treatments

A post of cure zone about cold laser and a doctor using cold laser to kill them and biofilms.

Also
Cold Laser for parasites and viruses

There are many sites and mentions of this technology for killing infections and dissolving biofilms and fats plus modulating and energizing cells that are stuck depleted from diseases

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

I also notice that I am feeling worse off Humaworm. My acne, bloating, edema, and scalp / ear twitching is back. NOT happy about this.

Am thinking about going back on....

glm1111
Member # 16556

Springshowers,

Thanks so much for sharing the info on cold lasers. Good to see you and hear that you are doing so much better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Gael ! Miss you
Glad your still here helping so many !
Your amazing !
[Wink]

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Thanks...Have missed you too SS. Always wishing you a speedy recovery on this crazy journey. Sometimes I think it is the way of the shaman for many of us. [Cool] [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been taking Kroeger Wormwood Complex as well as Salt C (up to only 3 g per day) over the past couple of weeks after learning that another lyme friend had parasites living in her jaw! (a discovery made during recent jaw cavitation surgery [Frown] ).

I think I finally passed my first worm. It was pure white and about 2" long. My question is... will salt C and this herbal remedy help to remove parasites from other places besides the intestines or GI tract?

Most of my symptoms are in my head and jaw - also a pleurisy like feeling in my lungs. (I worry about lung worm) I use the neti pot daily (with sea salt, baking soda and xylitol). This helps to provide some relief.

I have been taking cholestryamine, but am going to stop this when it runs out in a couple of days. I am taking metal sweep from biopure, which goes after heavy metals. Should I add any binders to my regimen like chlorella? charcoal?

I won't see my new lyme doc for a couple of weeks and just wondered if I should be doing anything else while waiting. Thanks for your help!

Posts: 2367 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

dpbei.

Glad you are seeing some results (worm) This combo of salt/c and herbs chased the parasites from every area of my body including my head and jaw.

I did eventually increase the salt/c to 20gms a day very slowly in divided doses thru the day. If you can increase your salt/c even a little that will help.

Vitamin C can especially help asthma/lung symptoms since it is reported that asthma sufferers are low in vit c. Warm water enemas will help release dead and dying parasites from the lower colon.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael. I will continue to ramp up very slowly and perhaps go back to doing enemas. It is so creepy to think they could be causing all of these symptoms. I guess there is only one way to find out!
Posts: 2367 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Right on Dbpei (worm)!

I think parasites are linked to so many problems, diseases/issues. There is just so little known about them in western medicine, as they don't think they exist here.

Metal sweep should be taking stuff away for you. You can always add chlorella or charcoal if you want to. It would be helpful if you muscle tested them. I energy test everything, including binders. My body wants different stuff on different days.

--------------------

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came here thinking harmony would be posting here now

Hope she is doing ok

So-i will be back soon. I am just finishing up some fungal tx and before that i went after Bb and other bugs herbally and plan to get back on salt c in a few days...this time i will want to add something stronger than humaworm too

Thanks for this thread!

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Whoa, I passed a 20 inch worm (so gross)! It still amazes me these worms have been living silently inside me.

Keep fighting warriors! It took me well over a year of treating before I saw any obvious evidence of them.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Catgirl... [woohoo] About 6 yrs ago I passed a number of 20" worms (guessing 5-7..Can't remember exactly) These are considered giant roundworms. Couldn't believe what I was seeing! Hope you chase more of these monsters out Catgirl. It's not even a full moon yet!

Just a reminder....persistence is KEY. These parasites hold on for dear life. The pressure of the enemas also helped to push them out. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

Gael

[ 04-30-2014, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: glm1111 ]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael! :) So true (enemas)!

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Better out than in!
!YAY! Catgirl!!!

I haven't seen one of those yet...something to look forward too [Smile]

(it's sick, the way my humor works these days!)

Congrats! what are you taking currently?

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Hi,

Question. I am injecting myself with heparin subcutaneously in abdomen.

My biggest problem is constant pain pressure in my head, frontal, behind eyes, sinuses, bridge of nose, etc.

I've seen on youtube where doctors inject patients in the forehead with botox and in the bridge of the nose. Does anyone know if I could inject heparin in my forehead and bridge of my nose?

I was just thinking since this is my biggest problem.

Thoughts...

Thanks,

dbpei
Member # 33574

mlg, I would speak to your LLMD. Sounds risky to me. There are a few good threads on sinus issues here.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/127480#000000

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/128420?#000000

Catgirl, OMG! You must feel so amazed to get this out of your body. After doing this for a year or more, do you feel like getting rid of the parasites is key for you - helping you to feel better? What are you taking right now for herbs/meds?

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Greta & Dbpei! [Smile] Yes, I felt much better passing it (toxins out too). I definitely am feeling better so I do feel like parasites are key for me.

I take humaworm, hanna kroeger wormwood combo, rascal, Dr. Clark stuff, DE, and any tinctures I can get my hands on (more but can't remember everything right now). I basically have an arsenal of parasitic herbs/tinctures/products that I rotate because the bugs just adapt if I don't.

I also eat a little something sweet with the parasite herbs (just a tiny piece of something). They cannot resist sweets, so that's when they actually eat along with the parasitic stuff.

The one thing I've noticed through energy testing though is that the bugs really do release a lot of metals. I've been testing positive for heavy metals about every three days, so I up the binders on those days.

--------------------

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Good news, Catgirl. 20 inch worms certainly can't be missed!

I will be moving on to the Elle Belle Eliminateur blend of herbs next to give the Hanna K herbs a break. Still haven't seen any definite visual 'evidence', but then many parasites are microscopic anyway.

So glad that you are feeling better.

dbpei
Member # 33574

Catgirl, thanks for providing the info. Do you take all of those things at once?? Wow! I am finding the salt C is starting to cause some burning in my stomach so not sure I want to continue with it. I will be seeing a LLND in a couple of weeks and hopefully get some guidance from her on this.
surprise
Member # 34987

Wow Cat! She keeps rotating and working it, weakening them.

I personally am continuing to get rid of liver flukes (and always had normal liver tests)

My diet has a good amount of fat in it (healthy fats) and Enhansa, treating yeast, lipo C, and drinking smooth move tea every other night seems to keep flushing them out-

I've never done a liver flush, but think what I am doing is similar. I know when I used to do coffee enemas I'd see them, too. Has to end sometime? I'm still embarrassed to post here.
But it's real.

--------------------
doing okay!

glm1111
Member # 16556

dpbei,

You should drink extra water when doing salt/c. Should be equal amnts in a glass of water. What kind of sea salt and vitamin C are you using and what dose? Enemas are also beneficial to release dead and dying toxins and parasites from lower colon. Parasites are also known to cause pain.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Thanks for the tips Gael. I am definitely drinking plenty of water. I am taking pink Himalayan sea salt that I bought at Salt Works and I bought Vit C at General Nutrition. It is timed release with bioflavonoids and rose hips. Maybe I will just stay at 4 g (instead of 5)for a while and see how it goes.

I tried coconut water but hated the taste. I got it at Trader Joe's. Maybe I will have it with a little pomegranate juice and see if it tastes better to me.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Powder vitamin C with bioflavonoids mixed in the water with sea salt is best and at equal amnts. Not sure if time released is a good idea. Just my thoughts, but you may want to give that a try. I use Ester C powder from American health and buy it at Vitacost.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Ukcarry! Elle Belle looks good. :)

Dbpei, you're welcome. :) No, I don't take all that stuff at once. I do combine some of them though. I also combine stuff with salt c sometimes.

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Surprise = I love smooth move! ain't it great?

All -- I feel bad off Humaworm, think I am going to go back on even though it has not been 90 days break. I think it hits bartonella too.

Do people think it wipes out good flora?

hiker53
Member # 6046

What herbs are in Elle Belle Eliminateur? I could not find the ingredients on the web?

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Hi Hiker, the Elle Belle Eliminateur contains :
Cinnamon bark powder
Clove
****ake mushrooms
Garlic powder extract
Glucomannan
Pumpkin seed
Chicory root,
Cayenne extract
Fenugreek seed
Olive leaf extract and magnesium caprylate.

I will post any opinions worth sharing on it when I get started on it. I don't know if it is available in USA.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by CD57:

Do people think it wipes out good flora?

No (not my experience).

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Actually I do think the herbs wipe out good flora. How can they discriminate between good yeast and bad yeast? How can they tell the difference between good bacteria and bad bacteria?

I called Humaworm and they told me not to waste the money on the probiotics etc. while taking Humaworm as it would kill them.

I do try to eat yogurt, though, and when I finish my 30 days of Humaworm I will take probiotics and Sacch. boulardii.

This is just my opinion.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

UKCarry--Thanks for the info on the Elle Belle. I am a bit allergic to garlic, but I wonder if I could take this as it seems so different from the other ones I have tried (except for the garlic).

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Hiker, I have to be careful too with garlic: the freeze dried capsules of garlic i tried a few years ago really stressed my liver because of genetic polymorphisms......but I did cope with the amount of garlic in Kroeger's Rascal, for example, so am hoping that will also be the case with Elle Belle Eliminateur.

I must confess to being entranced by the name of the product too!

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I have done almost all the lyme protocols. Nothing did much. Even no real herxing.

My brain is still full of cotton candy and my energy is like an old chevy. It is so depressing/

I just started some parasite herbs like Parastroy and some Mebendazole.

Anyone think I might find some solutions trying to get the parasites?

I am also doing rife work on the parasites.

Thanks.

[ 05-03-2014, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: patches10025 ]

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

patches,

Adding salt/c to the herbs helps kill the parasites. The combo packs a punch because the parasites can't stand the salt. It dehydrates them. Not sure about adding the Mebenazole tho.

Keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Ok, Thanks. I am using a little S/C now.

Feeling quite toxic...is that a good sign?

I hope so.

glm1111
Member # 16556

If you are feeling toxic, consider doing warm water enemas to release toxins and parasites from the lower colon. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water also.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Thanks. Toxic is good...right? Killing them? LOL

I'm doing coffee enemas, caster oil packs, and some MMS enemas...

I should be well very soon? LOL

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

If I could afford it, I would do a series of colonics.
GretaM
Member # 40917

Me too patches, me too.

Can barely afford toilet paper, and lord knows it is necessary. [Big Grin]

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings parasitic warriors!

I am surprised that the CDC made this public. Maybe they were just misguided by bad Lyme studies & direction. The fact that they have willingly upped their Lyme numbers is a good indication & we can be hopeful after all?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152211838926026&set=a.184668026025.127093.76625396025&type=1&theater

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Lymedin,

Thanks so much for posting this info. Tried to respond to make people aware of lymenet and this thread about so many with lyme dealing with parasites. Are you able to post there?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done deal!
Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Is this normal? I have been taking Hanna Kroeger Wormwood complex for about a month (or more) at recommended dose (2 caplets before meals). I began Salt C and got up to about 5 g per day doing okay and then had a sudden, terrible explosion of tinnitus and buzzing symptoms with herxing as well.

I slowed down on the Salt C and am now just at 2 or 3 g per day. Still on HK herbs. I have a lot of new symptoms and don't know what to make of this. I have never had some of these before.

pain in sides and top of feet (totally new for me!)
hand pain
migrating finger joint pain
extreme head aches on some days
malaise/fatigue
bug crawling sensations in different body parts
gurgling in tummy with intestinal movement as I lie flat before going to sleep
burning and tingling in feet, hands, neck, head and sometimes a shoulder, arm... (various spots)
more internal vibrations in head
increase in tinnitus
crying easily
increase in buzzing sensations in head
ears getting worse instead of better (muffled sound as though head under water when I hear my voice or listen to sound)

These symptoms seem like a relapse of Lyme or a coinfection like bart. Can getting rid of parasites do this?

GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi dbpei,
Sounds like you are doing everything right!

Are you doing full dose of the Hanna Kroeger? Is it the full kit with Cloves?

If you don't already have cloves in your arsenal-I would add them in.

Everything you describe, except the tinnitus, happens to me when I start to p/o the parasites.

I read once that our emotions are actually dictated by the parasites we have.

So if you are restless, emotional etc, it's because you're agitating them.

Have you seen any in the toilet?

I would try increasing fibre. Like added some psyllium husks to a glass of water and drinking down.

Apples for the apple pectin.

If you don't already enema, I would try a lukewarm slightly salty enema to pull them out.

When I had sysmptoms like yours, the gurgly stomach, I had what looked like dried curled tomato skins in the toilet, and twig like things.

These were liver flukes.

They tend to make me dypsepsic (sp?). When I see those in the toilet.

Sorry for the graphic description.

Also be on the lookout for things that resemble rice, hair, thread, or chia seeds. (unless you eat chia seeds...then disregard. Haha)

Do you drink coconut water? The potassium in the coconut water helps to offset the sodium in salt/c.

Others will chime in.

Just wanted to tell you I think you're doing a great job!

Even though you feel yucky right now, I feel like you're getting to them. Yay! [Smile]

glm1111
Member # 16556

dbpei.

Sounds like you are stirring up the parasites and herxing. Really consider a warm water enema to release the dead and dying parasites from the lower colon. The crawling, buzzing and crying are all indicative of the salt/c and herbs working.

If it gets too rough, take a break from the herbs and salt/c until it calms down and then ramp back up. Keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question about Salt-c. We're always told to hydrate and drink water. Does drinking a lot of water dilute the salt-c protocol? How can we dehydrate the bugs if we are constantly hydrating with water/coconut water?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

I am glad to hear this, Greta and gael. I had something that looked like a small white worm a few weeks ago Greta, but since then - nothing unusual. I will try the enema when privacy permits!

I am taking the HK formula with cloves and also have several fresh cloves every day in my tea. It makes my mouth feel fresh. [Smile]

I meet with my new LLND next week. Hoping she can give me some additional support and guidance. Thanks so much!

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement