LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx tammy...im not sure if my stomach can handle the c empty...is that necessary

i now take 4 things on empty stomach when i wake and then dont eat for an hr...when i take a bunch of stuff...im just not sure what to do...do you count the c you already take? i take 1000 am and 1000pm

should i change that to when i take the salt...i thought it would be easy to just add the salt

maybe not

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe try the salt/c midday, before lunch. Yes, I would take the c with the salt. That's the magical combo. If you get upset stomach, maybe eat soon after.

Maybe Gael can weigh in..... maybe it's ok to take salt/c with food. I thought it was best on empty stomach though.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tammy for some good advice on salt/c and especially not taking so many supplements. "keep it simple" Has been my guide for a long time.

Ipkayak,

You can just sip the salt/c during the day and not gulp it down if that makes you more comfortable.

Taking it with food is okay, but it probably stuns the parasites a little more when there is not as much food ingested. The important thing is just to get started.

You can definitely kill these suckers either way. When you are more comfortable, then you can sip a little on an empty stomach.

I know you said you didn't have results on Humaworm or Parastroy, but a short one mos try is NEVER enough to tell. It took me 6 mos to see results.

The combo of the herbs and salt/c can be lethal to these parasites. I would absolutely encourage you to give it another try.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maya , in my opinion this may have nothing to do with lyme, but is simply a characteristic of an anxiety disorder caused by chemical imbalance . Millions of people struggle with this. Rather than live a tortured life, I would correct the imbalance with MEDS .

Racing brain goes with the obsessiveness and anxiety . You would not believe how different life is once the imbalance is treated !

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gael-did you mention once that you eat dairy to get worms to go somewhere and then take meds?

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

whoa...ok-i took the saltt c about 2 hrs ago. no nausea but i feel like i am "flying" right now.

whew. i dont like this feeling. it is what psyc meds do to me. woozy.

i have always had low BP. lately occasionally it is high. cna the salt do something to my BP...is this woozy feeling high BP? gotta rest i guess.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am a big milk drinker and it always has agreed with me. Keeps the worms in the G. I. track and then I hit them with herbs and salt/c.

How much salt/c did you start with, and did you sip it gradually or gulp it down?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I have a feeling she gulped it all down at once. Hope you're okay IP, Check back when your up to it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Member # 5230

im ok-sorry you worried...tutu just called me too

i did gulp it soen...not sure if i could get it down any other way

i ended up eating 1/2 a chicken sandwich-even tho it wasnt a meal time...it just seemed what i should do and in about 1/2 hr the dizziness went away

sorry i didnt think to go here. i got a few phone calls

i have also noticed a sort of "hungry" feeling i know is when i am having troubel with yeast and go yeast free and i think of it as the yeastie beasties wanting to eat...i wonder if it is yeast or the worms wanting to stop dying. hope so. its just a hint-not a strong feeling

so i am ok. actually toook a few steps alone somewhere along the way but not for long. weakness is back.

maybe my knee is loosenting up.

i had taken 1/4 tsp and 500 mg c...i dont have powder yet-is that a problem?

thanks.

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the ratio of C to salt 1 gram to 1 gram? I am going from memory, haven't been back to the site yet. 1/4 teaspoon is 1/4 grams.
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Anna thanks for the concern , I have tried many antidepressants and the just make me worse but was in to see my llnd today and he has given me some stuff for anxiety and to help clear my brain and also to help detox me

He tested me for these supps so apparently this is what my body wants and it seems to be helping a bit even after one dose, so here's hoping

He found I am also very toxic and full of parasites and biofilms and metals so we are detoxing for a bit to clean my body out then it will be back to killing parasites and getting metals out

Apparently my body is not detoxing at all and my liver enzymes are up so I need to back off for a bit but ramp up detox

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
Is the ratio of C to salt 1 gram to 1 gram? I am going from memory, haven't been back to the site yet. 1/4 teaspoon is 1/4 grams.

1/4 teaspoon of salt or C is approx. 1.5 grams

Yes, the ratio is usually 1:1, though I do 1:2

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael, do you really think the salt/c kills lungworm? Or do you think it's parasitic herbs?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Catgirl,

I can't say for sure whether it was an either or, but I do know that years before I knew I had lung parasites, I was taking lots of vitamin C by itself and it helped calm my asthma down.

It never eradicated though. If I had to guess, I think it was both the herbs and salt/c that killed them.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Member # 5230

is it ok to take the c in capsules not powder?

what are highest doese you take?

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

You can take the C in caps, yes. I have worked up to 20gms a day over a period of time. I am on a much lower dose now. I did 4tsp of each vitamin C powder mixed with sea salt in a glass of water in divided doses.

That was when I was at my worst. A lot of folks only go up as high as 12gms a day and some do well on lower doses. It's an individual thing.

I am not advocating that you have to go as high as I did. It really is best to order the salt/c book from Amazon in order to get the best advice.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone recommend a nice chewable Vit C? I love those, and am more apt to be compliant when I can chew and swallow or take sublingually.

I have taken "Orange Juice" which is chewable and nice. Any other recommendations?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

For this protocol to be most effective, Ester C powder with bioflavinoids and sea salt should be mixed together in a glass of water so it can circulate in the tissues and go after the parasites.

Sorry, but not everything is going to be pleasant when going after these bugs.

Some people do put the sea salt in capsules and then take vitamin C caps, but you have to drink a full glass of water if you do it that way so it can circulate and not be hard on your stomach.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael. I'm pretty sure that's an issue for me (lung worm). The parasite meds seem to help me better with this (instantly). I need to get back on them. I think the salt C is a nice patch for me til I get them.

[ 01-18-2013, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

ok-day 2...we'll see.

i changed a few things up. i took my 4 meds i have to take without food when i waked up to pee...then went back to bed for a few hrs.

then on an empty stomach i had a saltine and about 3-4 oz skim milk

10 min later i had 6 oz water and 2 500mg ester c caps

(got slightly nauteous-not bad)

10 min later i had 1/4tsp sea salt in 4 oz water...then 2 oz plain water

it hasnt been a half hour yet. my nausea is gone. im ready to eat my rice cake and walnut butter and bluberries when the timer goes off for 30 min

oh---and gues i should say...altho i really dont think this means anything...i did look in the toilet and saw one...very skinny-about 2 inches long stringy thing. i cant imagine it could have happened so soon...i cant say it wasnt food...but it was not like anything i have ever seen...so maybe???

and also-for those of you who knew i couldnt walk yesterday..i wwoke up able to walk. my calfs are very crampy and and the knee caps on my srtificial knees feel strange...but i seem to be walking normally...and really couldnt old weight on right claf at all yesterday

my timer is going off! time for breakfast...hope i can do this and it helps

ps-gael...before i was on both huma and para for 2 or 3 months in a row eeach...not just one...i think it is important for me to get going with salt/c first

[ 01-18-2013, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: lpkayak ]

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

ok-45 min after salt c-1/2 way thru breakfast the woosiness is back. im just gonna ride it out and see what happens. what do you think it is?

also-what do you guys think of this...his definition of parasites might be different than what we are talking about...im not sure:

http://www.autismone.org/content/parasite-paradigm-complex-paradigm-lyme-borreliosis-and-chronic-infections-dr-jeff-wulfman

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Why are you starting at 1 1/4tsp sea salt? Really a lot to start with. It can hit you too hard when starting at this dose.

No wonder you feel woozy. Should start with 1/4tsp salt and 1/4ts C (1,25 mg approx)

Yes, you most likely saw a worm and you are probably loaded given your symptoms. It can happen that fast especially at the dose you started at.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

Yes, he refers to parasites as bacteria, vruses, fungi, protozoa....alltogether.

Good presentation!

lpkayak
Member # 5230

wooziness is gone. gonna start my day

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

i am taking 1/4 tsp salt...sorry typo

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

okay, keep us posted. One stringy thing at a time. Where there's one there is a lot more. Just keep going!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Member # 5230

a friend came over unexpectantly to work on my house...so i was on my feet more than i planned. i had trouble walking after that but everythingn else felt good. except for a grumbling tummy and a few stabbing pains in places i am used to having them: chest, back right side

so...with my big meal of the day coming up i decided to go ahead and do it again...milk...c in caps...1/4 tsp salt.

i immeadiatly had to run to toilet but nothing exciting...i guess the c could do that to anyone...

so just hangin out and hopin...we'll see. im more brave cuz you guys are there.

--------------------

derk diggler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derk diggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why the hell am i so scared to treat parasites,? is it me fearfull of things getting worse or is it the parasites doing the thinking for me???? ****en wwwweeeeeeeeiiiiiiiirrrrrrddddddd

--------------------
+++++++
do i have lyme, please comment, derealisation,anxiety,floaters,hypertension,tinnitus,dizziness,minor aches,igenix results,igm,**83-93ind,igg**41++ what do u think,please comment

Posts: 195 | From california | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robbiem
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Derk

The parasites have a way of making you NOT want to go after them.

I know it sounds like something out of a horror movie (which actually it kinda is)

But they have a way of messing with your thinking, your mind, and your rationale.

If you are really concerned, then take things super duper slow.

You don't have to start at what someone says is the recommended dose --- start slow and you can pulse on and off a day at a time and see.

If it gets a little uncomfortable take a break.

Besides once you start it's almost kind of exhilirating in a way.

Posts: 192 | From New England | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
derk - go for it! It could be your game-changer.

Like the Nike slogan says -- Just do it.

[Smile]

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

derk-i was scared...of making myself worse...of finding out i couldnt do it...couldnt keep the salt c down long enough...

anyway...what tammy and robbie are saying is really true...turned out it was easy-so far-im still a real beginner with no results...but at least i started

take a few days and just see what happens...there have been time i took one psyc drug or gi drug from a duck and ended up in er or sick for weeks...that is what i was afraid of...i can handle losing a few days...a few weeks is harder

good luck

--------------------

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
derk: I was terrified too. In fact, at first, I crushed one clove and put it in water and thought I was killing some parasites [Wink]

Then I tried a child's dose of Humaworm...now I'm on my 2nd round of RX anti-parasitics.

Now, I look at the anti-parasitics as just another tool in my toolbox:
-like anti-fungals, anti-virals, antibiotics. No big deal. (and I was posting that I was terrified to start my 2nd round this past Sunday).

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Lax mom, just noticed in your sig "non functional NK cells". What does that mean exactly, how did they become that way? And does that mean it's harder to kill bugs?
CD57
Member # 11749

Also I added 1/4 t salt with 1 gram C....nothing so far.
glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

That's great. You might not notice anything right away, but go slow because it can build up. Keep us posted. Are you taking any antiparasitic herbs?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57: I had a test that checks the function of the NK cells.

It's called "Natural Killer Cell Function LU30".

My results were so low it meant my NK cells were non-functional.

I just started taking AHCC to try to improve it.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

3rd day salt c

hello friends...glad you are there. i am slow today. woke up unable to walk again -at all- this is not related to salt c...but it is hard on me mentally and physically when it happens so harder to keep up with protocols

so i let my self feel sad...said i didnt have to do salt c if i couldnt...had a small breakfast and 1/2 hr later felt like doing the c.

i think my motivation was partly from looking in the toilet. more of the 1 inch stringy white things and many, many little seseme seed type things -they have been coming out of my skin for years.

i will go to lymephotos later to look up what they both are later.

still a little weak...but dont have much to do today but rest so i will be ok. back later. thx.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Ipkayak,

Thanks so much for keeping us updated. The sesame seed type things you describe ca be tapeworm segments. Resting is always healing, so give yourself permission.

Coconut water would be a very good adjunt for you since it is high in potassium and other vit and minerals. Balances electrolytes when doing salt/c and is good for the kidneys. Have a nice, peaceful day. [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Member # 5230

thx gael...it has been slow and quiet. im up taking 2nd dose. i am starting to run out of important things so may need to take a day to shop. i was going to ask you if there are special diets that are good or bad while fighting parasites. i saw about the coconut water above. it surprised me when i read you drink milk. anything else in general? thx. lp

--------------------

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anyone using diamatacous (sp?) earth (DE)as a way to go after the parasites?

My husband has started using DE and is up to 1/2 teas 2 -3 times a day. Can't say he noticed anything yet....

Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

I'm on GSE, A-P by Byron White with 1/4 t. salt 2x day with matching Vit C.

Nothing so far.

Feeling discouraged as I am quite ill with neuro/cog symptomsbut never respond to ANYTHING. I can take bottles of abx, drink tons of herbs, and I'll get a tiny response initially, then nothing! It's like my immune system is trying to work, but can't. I am terrified of being a non-responder. I don't get colds or fevers and my LLMD (a good one) has run out of ideas I think and is just throwing things at me willy-nilly. Is there any hope?

I have no candida, interestingly, and my adrenals are in good shape. ?? Just had a stool test and there was NO candida at all, just one bacteria that I am treating with GSE.

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MannaMe, Diatomaceous Earth aka DE has been my main supporting agent.

Look up my earlier post of today "How to detect parasites" amd scroll all the way down.

Here is more
http://www.organic-gardening-shop.com/Agorganics/Artilces/Food%20Grade%20Diatomaceous%20Earth%20and%20It's%20Many%20Uses.pdf

With DE there is not much left to see because it works like a razor blade!

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

Consider adding something like Parastroy or Humaworm with the salt/c. I also added Super Digestaway by Soloray also antiparasitc, plus extra cloves, HCL, coconut oil, coconut water, and Kefir. I was VERY sick when I started this protocol and herxed like crazy.

You might also want to imcrease your salt/c, but do it slowly. It did 6 mos of antiparasitic herbs and saw nothing, until I added the salt/c.

All h#ll broke loose and tons of parasites started exiting. It Takes persistence, so don't be discouraged. It's just a matter of finding what works.

You might just need to increase things. BTW, The digestive enzymes can be taken in between meals as well. They can help a lot with brain fog.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael,

Which digestive enzymes work the best? Protease?

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I really like Super Digestaway by Soloray plant enzymes.

They contain

papaya,

bromelein,

aloe vera gel

peppermint root,

ginger root

pepsin

pancreatin,

porcine bile extract

and betaine HCL.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

Gael, thanks for your encouragement. We have talked before. What do you make of my not responding for long to Lyme and co's treatment?
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to add:

I've been on salt/C only a month, consecutively taking it 2x a day, and I have not upped the dose-

1/4 tsp. (kind of heaping) pink salt and Thorne buffered Vit. C mixed in- about 2 grams each time dose.

I believe (and read in my e-book purchased) it is the slow, steady application that works- and it's very important not to go too high too fast.

I've done lots of drugs for parasites and Lyme, and salt/C snookered me quite a bit- so I'm holding steady at my start dose.

I also read the herx points can come up at you in 4 week intervals.

I also added ACS silver spray (never done before) since I am off all antibiotics now-

For me, when infections of whatever types are being 'hit',
I find I need to nap or lie down during the day- which is frustrating (didn't have this over the holidays)

but part of my deal I have to accept while going through healing, which has never been as fast as I'd like ;-).

Hang in there everybody.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Gael,

Ah, I take:

Digestive Aid by Solgar
(Pancreatin, Ox Bile, Pepsin,Betaine-HCL, Diastase, Papain)

and

Essential Enzymes by Source Naturals
(Lipase, Protease, Alpha-Amylase, Amyloglucosidase, Cellulase, Lactase)

I wasn't taking them particularly for parasites, but because abx destroyed my gut.

My digestion has improved greatly.

lax mom
Member # 38743

CD57: I can't remember, but have you been ART tested?

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

lax mom
Member # 38743

Guys,

I am COMPLETELY wiped out, nearly non-functional today. I have been back on the Pyrantel Pamoate since Sunday.

I was doing pretty well being functional about 60% of the day (the past few days), until today.

Today, I began my 2 day round of Biltricide.

Add to that I've been slowly weaning up on Valtrex for viruses. I am now up to 500mg, 3x/day.

I just want to stop everything...but I keep telling myself the Biltricide is only today and tomorrow.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

I am pretty sure the reason you did not respond to the tx you mentioned is because you weren't taking the herbs and abx that would target your infections. lax om has a good suggestion for you to get ART tested.

I might have asked you this before (sorry if I am repeating)but can you find a Dr. K Art practioner in your area? If not, I would persist with the salt/c and add some of the herbs and enzymes mentioned.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

lax mom,

When I took valtrex yrs ago, it wiped me out and depressed me. Maybe consider cutting way back on the dose. I think it might be too much with the biltricide. Up to you of course. Hope you feel better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

lax mom - have you been able to try coffee enemas yet? They make a HUGE difference in being able to tolerate and eliminate all of the die-off and toxins. Also, don't forget good binders.

CD57 - Don't lose heart. You've just begun. It doesn't sound like you are targeting the parasites yet. The salt/c is a very good start. Once you start the anti-parasitic herbs (that contain black walnut hull, wormwood, cloves, etc.) that's when I think you will begin to see results. It's smart to go slow so you don't overwhelm your body.

Those sesame seed things are telling you something. The first time I tried Humaworm, I passed tons of sesame seed things. I believe they were larve (eggs).

Stick with it. Feel better.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

manna-recently a friend started reading to me about DE and it sounded really good...i also have read gigi talk about it and with her experience you know you are getting good info

i had thought i would start it soon...but now with new salt c and unrelated mobility issues i can only do one thing...it does sound the way it works that it would help with lots of things at once...

sounds like a lot of you are struggling...im very new (3 days) and going slow(2x a day)
and ok...i continue to feel odd sensations that i have felt b4 and hope i am killing something bad.

if it is easy for someone to post the name of "the book" please do..esp if it is an ebook...

and anything any of you want to share about diet-good, bad, anything...please do that. i am also going thru diet changes now.

thx

--------------------

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

lpkayak,

I am not very experienced here so I can't vouch for any of these, but from what I have read these are some foods that effect parasites:

Parasite killers (eat)-
pumpkin seeds
papaya seeds
garlic
coconut
(fresh) thyme, sage, rosemary
clove
turmeric
raw carrot

Parasite helpers (avoid)-
simple sugars
raw fish (liver flukes)
uncooked meats (worms)

That's all I can remember for the moment.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

thank you vv---ive been doing pretty good then. but can up the raw carrots tho...and not sure wher to get papaya seeds. but thx!

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

i cant find the e book...the real book is kinda expensive...thx

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

I did 4yrs of abx, incl 6mos IV Rocephin, MMS, 2yrs IVIG, alakalizing, juicing, acupuncture, colonics and more than I can remember.

I herxed like crazy, but NOTHING worked until I started salt/c and antiparasitics. I still herxed like crazy, but the difference was that I SAW results in the form of parasites exiting.

I pray that you get some results from these protocols. Persistence is key, so try and be patient a little longer.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

Ipkayak,

Google lymestrategies salt/c e book and it will come up. The cost is $29.95 I don't have a copy any more, or I would send it to you. I lost it when my computer crashed last year.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Gael,

MMS? What's that?
Did you not even see partial improvement on other protocols?

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

CD57 - My heart goes out to you. My sincere hope is that you have finally found something that will set you on the path to wellness. In my heart of hearts, I believe you will start to get results once you start adding in some herbs.

Keep us posted.

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been having a ton of issues this week so I backed salt/C down to 1/4tsp salt and 1,000mg C a day.

My kidney pain is finally gone- not sure if it was a herx or not.

And I just got my Humaworm!! I want to be careful going forward because I've had strong reactions to just the salt/c so far-

Does anyone have a suggestion on how slow I should go on the Humaworm?

Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

daynise,

You can always do just half the dose recommended. If you want to step into it even lighter, you can open the capsules and mix it in some applesauce and just take a small amount thoughout the day. It's an individual thing. See how you feel. Keep us posted.

VV,

MMS is Miracle, Mineral Supplement better known as sodium chlorite. Not to be confused with sea salt. I did the PH Miracle program (Dr. Robert Youngs alkalizing program.

Didn't budge these fierce infections I had. The parasites were totally not fased by it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

CD57: I bet if you go after parasites and heavy metals, you will feel better.

I know it's beyond frustrating to try everything and get nowhere.

Heck, I just started reading "The Healing Code". I'm just that desperate for anything that might remotely help me.

In my case, I feel like MASSIVE, unrelenting stress is hindering my progress, since it does lower immune function.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

lax mom
Member # 38743

Is MMS the same as ASEA? I just started that this week...it smells like bleach.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael, thanks!
Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Your welcome daynise.

lax mom,

MMS smelled just like bleach also. I tried to look up the ingredients of ASEA, but all they say is it's salt and water made of 16 chemically recombined salt water.

Purified water from Utah using reverse osmosis and distillation. They say it's cured salt water. Okay, let me get this straight.

It's Utah tap water with added salt and then processed. Maybe it's me, but does anyone else think there is something wrong with this picture?

Gael

[ 01-20-2013, 05:15 AM: Message edited by: glm1111 ]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Member # 5230

well...i took a 3rd dose and nothing has happened...good or bad...so guess i can tolerate 3 doses a day...

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

LAx mom, nope Asea is different. MMS smells and tastes hideous, I herxed on it for awhile as well but the results were not long lasting. It was hideous. Gael, you tried it too and got nowhere? Wow,

Thank you guys so much. I feel like a whiny baby and rarely say much about this to anyone anymore....but after 6 yrs I'm really pretty scared that there is nothing left to try. When your very good LLMD doesn't know what to do that's even scarier. I don't really believe in "non responders" b/c it seems like there is an answer for everyone.....but I've had these infections for a LONG time so they've had a long time to get entrenched and not budge.

CD57
Member # 11749

LAX mom -- I AGREE that massive, unrelenting STRESS is a huge part of the picture. Finances, family, etc.
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

A few months back my ART practitioner picked up on a massive stress episode I was enduring. Usually, I don't have unrelenting stress, but I was dealing with an enormously stressfull event. I found it interesting that he picked up right away on it.

Anyway, he recommended Theanine (must be suntheanine, approx. 100-150mg). I found it to be a big help. Plus it helped promote good sleep at bedtime (but remain non-drowsy during the day).

lpkayak
Member # 5230

day 4 salt c

well...i did wake in severe pain with leg and i dont think that is related to salt c. the one thing the leg problem is doing is slowing me down enough to be able to try salt c.

so i took a dose first thing on empty stomach...got a little nausea...not bad...ate light breakfast half hour later and am ok

i may have passed more stringy things...hard to tell but i can report***gross warning*** i blew my nose and i am pretty sure i saw a perfect, chubby, little white worm...about 1/4 in long. i may find my microscope later...i think i see a mouth.

so now i am ocd about blowing my nose even tho there really isnt anything there

well...we'll see what the day brings.

CD-im reading your story and feeling really bad. but please remember---even tho it is scarey when a big wig llmd says he doesnt know what to do---that is what this disease is all about. we are on the fringes of learning about it. i was there when they started ilads and have followed many of the llmds along the way. they all went off on slightly different tangents -and with good reason-they were all really smart-cared- and no one really knew what to so...so each in his(her) own way followed what they thought would get them to the answe.

now parts of the puzzle are coming together...maybe they will get their collective brains together with new info and really come up with an answer.

i guess that was off topic and maybe i should have pmed it...but it does seem the new thinking
is in the direction of gaels signature

"PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

add in biofilms and the problem may have been identifed...pray for the cure...

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

I saw what may have been a stringy thing this AM also. Not sure.

Feeling extremely fatigued esp in the AM, this has been getting worse the past month or so. Lots of headaches too. Feel hot and getting chills at night, can't get warm. Babesia?

glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

Seeing those white stringy things are music to my ears. Your symptoms are most likely from the G.I. parasites dying.

A warm water enema would be good to do for the parasites moving down into the lower colon. Drink lots of water. Keep going and keep us posted. We're all rooting for you!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not come here much because I do not want to even think of myself as a warrior. I feel it is the wrong attitude and I do not want to give myself the name just as I do not call myself by a Lyme-name. Being a warrior and a Lymie does not get people well because it costs energy and stress. Energy always follows the thought.

Many of us got sick and more sick because of how we think.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement