LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
gigimac
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a way to tell the difference between candida and parasites after they have exited?

Still trying to figure out what I have coming out.

Posts: 1533 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone have these internal tremors/vibrations CONSTANTLY? Or head jerking/mouth snap?

Gael did you have ANY symptoms from neuro Lyme and bart or was everything parasites?

I have not seen anything exiting, no. I keep hoping to. Everything has been very hard and dry and compacted.

It's possible that this is from the meds I'm on....it's day 10 of them and only recently did I get to full dose of 3 Alinia per day with 3 malarone 2x day. I don't think the malarone is doing this, rather the Alinia as I can feel it cross the BBB.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you describe what it looks like gigi? There are pictures of parasites on line.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

Jus wanted to check in.

My son (12) did three days of salt/c and started to have crazy anxiety, same as he got from antiparasitic herbs.

Took 2 days off salt/c

Now one day back on.

The good news is that his stomach pain has diminished dramatically, only coming on near the end of the day.

His anxiety is less, but again peaks at the end of the day.

Questions:

Thoughts on treating every other day, or two on one off?

Do parasites "act up" during certain times of day?

Don't know if any thing is exiting, he wont let me look. Too embarrassed.

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57,

Given what was exiting from my scalp eyes, nose and mouth, it was mostly about the parasites. (I know it sounds gross) but hey, these ticks are spitting out some pretty bad critters into our bloodstream)

Remember, Willy Burgdorfer found Adult Filarial worms in the ticks he dissected. This is what exited in the toilet for those newcomers that haven't seen this. www.lymephotos.com

I am convinced that Lyme disease is mostly parasitic in nature and that is why so many here are chronically ill. Given the fact that these parasites were exiting from my scalp, it would stand to reason that's what was causing my neuro symptoms.

It wasn't until I added the salt/c did I see anything exit. I think the combo of the salt/c and herbs are deadly to these parasites. I am just wondering if in your case the salt/c would make them exit.

P. S. I had Internal vibrations constantly and also head jerking and heard loud snapping sounds in my head.

Ten years ago, before antiparasitics, my head, chest, and pelvis went completely numb and my whole face turned a bright red. Just trying to give you a picture of what you're asking.

Hope this helps clarify.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

canadianmama,

If his anxiety is too bad, there is no reason why he can't do salt/c every other day. In fact, I would wait until the anxiety calms down completely before giving him another dose.

I would also really tell him how important it is for you to look in the toilet after he goes. Emphasize that it will let you know how much or how little salt/c to give him and it will help in his healing.

Not sure when the parasites act up except during a full moon. The anxiety could be from dieoff. Glad to hear things are calming down for him.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tricky Tickey
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael, hon, I've got to ask about the parasites that exited from your scalp. What did they look like, how big were they? Did you actually see these repulsive things in your eyes?

I'm tough, I can take the truth.

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigimac
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael, I could post some pics from curezone that look very similar to what I have if that is ok?
Posts: 1533 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Tricky,

GO FOR IT! Some of the ones I had looked like the colored thread looking ones on www.lymephotos.com I had green, red and eggshell blue ones come out of my scalp. This is like a Stephen King novel.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tmcmhope
Member # 40048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tmcmhope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi CD57-

I am on my 16th month of severe neuro spells, my LD says they are seizures. This is in addition to the muscle weakness, internal buzzing/tremor/vibrations. The spells make my face jerk and i have trouble talking, my mouth clenches shut and my gait is very uncoordinated and I often fall if i try to walk. My breathing is also effected and i have felt popping in the side of my head as well.

I have had vibrations in my spine since I noticed the muscle weakness and brain fog that started in 2006. I was diagnosed with Lyme disease in nov 2009 and immediately started abx treatments.

I am now focusing on the babesia and parasites. I have had times that I felt like my brain was boiling and my body shakes from the inside out.

I also have the constant internal vibrations. Sometimes it includes my legs, feet, arms, hands, spine, face, jaw and back of head all at once. Recently the spells have been more violent- my body jerks and i have no control of my hands. I definitely have a high disease/parasite load in the brain/CNS and spine area and also my eyes. I often can't focus them- pulling and pain from behind. Sounds like you may as well.

I feel your pain!! It can be hard with the treatments because it effects our central nervous system. My hope is that those buggers are getting mad and moving out. [Smile]

Not sure if this is what you needed, but I know their are so many symptoms it is hard on all of us and its nice to know we aren't alone.

To fellow warriors: I had a rough first week, but I'm back on and some good news- I have tiny hard pin point bumps on my forehead and the sides of my face. I also have sores on my head, kinda blistery like, that are popping up. I'm hoping these are parasites leaving my head (and my brain for good!)

I pray that all get relief soon. My heart goes out to all.

[Wink]

--------------------
Molly

Posts: 7 | From Illinois | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Tmcm. The bumps you describe are most likely parasites. They can't stand the salt. It puts them into osmotic shock (dyhydrates them)and they can't get out fast enough.

You might want to consider adding some antiparasitic herbs such as Humaworm or Parastroy and doing some warm water enemas to release some of the dead and dying toxins.

Sorry you are so sick. Such a horrific disease, but with persistence you can get rid of it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband is using DE - he recently got what looks like scratches on his back from fingernails. Sort of like gouged and then scabbing over.....

Is that from parasites? We can't think of anything that would have scratched him there. Its in the mid-back area on either side of the spine, on top of the band of muscle running down your back.

Posts: 1824 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Yep parasites along with bacteria. I have gotten the same kind of scratches in the past. This is a VERY good sign that the DE is working and pushing the infection out.

These parasites have invaded the organs and tissues as well and can appear anywhere on the body as they are being pushed out of their comfort zone.

I had a fierce looking rash come out from under my breasts several yrs ago. I also had small red rashes appear on my stomach, chest and wrists. They would scab over and then eventually heal.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Then that means we are making progress!

The other thing is, he is doing foot bath detoxes. On the inside of his foot / ankle area, at the water line - he has small bumps that stand out more after the detox.

They also get a scab on them - mostly just pin head sized. Though he did have one bigger bump more on the top of the foot that he dug into to try getting something out of it. Wonder if that was a parasite of some sort?

Posts: 1824 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tmcmhope
Member # 40048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tmcmhope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael-

Good deal! thought that was probably the case.

Once I get a few days under my belt back on the salt/c I'll add the humaworm.

I'll look into enemas, I know it's inevitable, but they are so painful. No pain no gain tho right [Smile]

Sounds like you have been going through your own neuro battle. I was on IV drugs for two years, I feel your pain. Hope you are doing better

--------------------
Molly

Posts: 7 | From Illinois | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Okay, As scary as this sounds, I have had a parasite come out of my toenail. That's not the weird part. It was toenail material and in the shape of the same parasite I had seen emerge from my skin.

I actually felt it pushing out and thought my toenail was expanding! I have also had the pinhead sizes and they resembled a cherry stem.

If you want to pick it(not always suggested) wait until it fully dries to a scab so you don't get an infection. Here's what I finally realized.

These suckers have disseminated from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet and everywhere in between. Some of them lay 200,000 eggs a day.

That's why it's important to take at least 6 extra cloves a day to kill the eggs and larva. If your hubby can stand some salt/c that would even be better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes-be careful about infection. i have a lot of seseme thing seeds come out of my skin -way more when i am on salt/c...and when i feel them coming i want to dig them out and have to stop myself.

i got a really bad infection once from a mosquito bite-if you are out and about you have no idea about mrsa and other carriers. the carriers dont get sick but they leave the critters on door handle s in bathrooms etc...be careful when you break the skin-i almost died once...from a mosquito bite!

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does anyone think salt/c works for babs too? This is my 3rd day at 1/4 tsp only and I'm so short of breath I can hardly move, shaky and weak inside.
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to update-

I'm doing only Paragen now because of strong Neuro reactions I've been having.

My ND believes my neuro problems- tremors, overstimulation reactions, word slurring, etc. are all due to ammonia being released into my system by parasites and other infections.

Basically, I was already toxic before starting to treat parasites, and the extra toxins from die-off pushed my system over the edge.

I started taking Molybdenum for the ammonia and Neuro-Antitox II 4x a day. I cut out Salt/C and Humaworm for now until I am able to handle the full dose of Paragen without the neuro problems.

I am still seeing parasites DAILY. This is just amazing and never stops shocking me. My gut is slowly feeling better- I will be adding a different probiotic soon- but my diarrhea/constipation is much less severe.

Anyway, this has been really hard so far, but very worth it. And it makes me feel like I am winning to actually "see" the progress I am making as these invaders leave my body.

Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

jicd1

You could also be short of breath from lung worms. You are herxing!! STOP the salt/c until the herx calms down. A warm water enema could help the dying parasites exit.

Since you are so symptomatic, it would be a good idea to get the e-book from lymestrategies or order it from Amazon to help you get through this.

P. S. the salt/c and herbs also kills babs.

daynise,

That's GREAT that you see parasites exiting daily. You are on your way to better health now that you've uncovered the enemy! Feel better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael. Lots of top of head pressure so I hope babs is dying.
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW I wanted to post that my bizarre twitching/seizure stuff the other night my LLMD said is a Lyme flare and RXed Augmentin with my malarone and Alinia.

I have quit the salt/C for now but was not getting much of a reaction at 1/4 tsp 2x day.....does that mean it's time to go up? I know some people didn't feel anything until the higher doses.

My stool has been very hard and dry with lots of mucous but I have not "seen" anything

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Manna Me, I wonder too if DE could be hitting bart? Bartonella is notorious for causing those types of rashy things....anyone heard of DE actually killing bacteria vs parasites? Bacteria don't have that exoskeleton thing (I don't think) the way parasites do....
glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

Didn't you start to experience seizure activity and twitching after you started salt/c? FYI, The parasites are carrying bacteria, fungus, yeast, and mercury in their coats and is released when they start dying.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

Nope, Gael, I stopped the salt/C when I started malarone and ALinia on Feb 1. Haven't used it since then, was getting ready to add it back in.

Oh, and I upped my ivermectin from once / week to every other day.....undoubtedly a connection with this anti-parasitical combo of Ivermectin/malarone/Alinia! Light bulb moment. By the way, the next night (last night) I had one of the best nights and mornings I had had in a LONG TIME!

supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for supergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started reading this thread regarding parasites. I am exposed to parasites daily as I am a dog trainer and visit the local dog park where there are a lot of parasits.

I don't want to do salt/c - but, I'd like to treat for parasites for a while. So, Humaworm is best? How about wormwood? I can easily get wormwood. What about Congaplex?

Do you think taking wormwood would be enough?

any feedback would be so appreciated.

After 4 years of abx, I feel very scared about what that did to my system and want to make sure things get back to normal.

Thanks!

215 tick bites? where to heck do you live??? I'm so sorry!

--------------------
PHOENIX: mythical bird that rises from the ashes
July '09 got sick very quickly could barely get out of bed - ND diag lymes.. and the journey began
bite: unkown - no rash

Posts: 248 | From private | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humaworm is great product, also Parastroy. Whatever you choose, be sure that it at least contains the three most important ingredients....black walnut hull, wormwood and cloves.

Just curious, why don't you want to add salt/c. IMO, anti-parasitic herbs are not enough on their own. I think its the combo of salt/c and the herbs that gives the parasites the one-two punch they need. I also find prescription meds to be very effective.

I know Gael did anti-parasitic herbs for 6 months and had no results at all. Once she started adding salt/c, they began exiting daily.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for supergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tammy - I guess because it's dangerous to do the salt/c, right? Ughhh...if you don't mind sharing how to get started with salt c, I would appreciate it!

TMI: how do you know you're passing parasites? what do you see??

--------------------
July '09 got sick very quickly could barely get out of bed - ND diag lymes.. and the journey began

Posts: 248 | From private | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi supergirl - I don't think the salt/c is dangerous at all. I think it is good for the body because of all the minerals that are in sea salt.

To start you just take 1/4 tsp of sea salt and 1/4 tsp of powdered Vitamin C (buffered so it won't upset your stomach) in a full glass of water. You can even start with just 1/8 tsp if you feel more comfortable with that. Take morning and night before meals.

I stayed at the 1/4 tsp amount for many months because I was getting results. In the last month or so, I bumped up to 1/2 tsp just because I thought it was a good idea. At some point I will continue to increase, but I don't seem to need to for now.

Oh, and how do I know I'm passing parasites? Because I see them daily in the toilet bowl. Long disgusting worms. Two days ago I passed another 16" one. I've been treating for about 8 months..... I cannot believe I still have these things inside of me. I have passed hundreds so far. I still find it baffling at times.

The other thing for me is, I find it's necessary to do coffee enemas daily. If I don't do the enema, I don't pass parasites the following morning. It seems my body needs it in order to flush them out.

I can't recommend it strongly enough.... without a doubt, I think you should strongly consider treating for parasites in an aggressive, consistent, long-term manner.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

supergirl,

FYI, It's TABLE SALT that's bad for you NOT SEA SALT. Sea salt contains vital minerals and is very close to our own blood chemistry.

Google sea salt health benefits. If you are going to do salt/c it's best to get the e-book from lymestrategies or order it from Amazon.

Yes you can actually see the parasites when they exit. Like Tammy said, the combo of the salt/c and antiparasitic herbs packs a greater punch.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Gael, why do you say warm water enemas and other's say coffee enemas are best?

Also what time of day is best to do the enema because in the morning I don't have a problem going to the bathroom. As soon as I'm out of bed things start moving if you know what I mean.

Should I still do the enema's?

supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

OMG! I will just freakin die if I see long worms in the toilet! holy cow! I just can't read another book, honestly. But, if I can do the regimine like you are saying and see results, then I'll give it a try.

How long after you began the treatments did you see the worms? Did they show up at once?

Ughh...can someone explain in kindergarten terms the coffee enema regimine? Is it risky at all?

Thank you so much! I am off abx and do not wanna go back on! 4 years is enough -

thank you!!

--------------------

supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

p.s. I'm single and hoping to date again! lol how in the world will I ever get a date with all this disgusting stuff going on in the toilet!

yikes!

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

jicd1

Just a personal preference I guess. For some coffee enemas work great, and for others they may be too stimulating. The enemas are good when you are feeling toxic.

If you are not having that problem right now and things are moving out, then fine. You will know when you need to release more.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

jlcd1 - I think it's best to do the enemas AFTER your morning bowel movement. It's amazing how much stuff comes out that you may otherwise be holding onto for the whole day. I think it takes a huge toxic burden off of ourselves.

As far as coffee enemas vs. warm water enemas. They both have great benefits. If you want to learn more about the higher benefits of coffee enemas, just google 'coffee enemas gerson therapy' and a lot of websites will pop up. Read a few of the articles and you will see how amazing this therapy is.

Supergirl - The regimen is really that simple. Honestly.

How soon after starting treatment did I see parasites exit? Day 2. (I began with pharmaceuticals. But after rotating several meds within about 12 weeks, I experienced a lot of hair loss so I switched gears to the herbals and salt/c and continued to have the same daily results.)

supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

oh, boy! goodness gracious
I guess I'll start this next week.
I'll let ya'll know what I find!
thank you for sharing all of your experience -
I really appreciate it!
i've done anti worming pharmceuticals and never saw any worms in the toilet! but, maybe I will with this.

--------------------

supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

okay, last question: what is the least expensive way to get humaworm?

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

The only way to get humaworm is through their website. Parastroy is cheaper and IMO stronger. You can buy it at vitacost.

Parasites have to be treated until symptom free and then maintenance. You can also order Real Salt sea salt and Ester C powder with bioflavinoids by American Health from vitacost.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

thanks Gael! Is Baron White A-L complex the same thing? Cuz I'm already taking that!

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i just read somewhere that aloe vera kills parasites. do you know anything about this gael?

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I read that also. I use Aloe Juice/Gel to mix my herbs after I open them and mix in applesauce. I also read that it can lower blood pressure and is anti-inflammatory.

Has many health benefits. There is a list of foods that are antiparasitic such as

papaya,

garlic

pomegranite,

pineapple,

pumpkin seeds to name a few.

There is a book called "The Cure Is In The Cupboard"

supergirl,

what are the ingredients in the complex you are taking?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

dbpei: honey, you must have been looking at a different Byron White formula! Here are the ingredients of A-L right from their website:

garlic, horseradish,onion,clove, artemesia,ginger,usnea,astragalus,black walnut hull, lemon peel, sasparilla,banana peel, gardenia, coptis

yes, this formula does sound potent! I think I'll stick with this and add salt/c and see if I feel anything different!

thanks everyone for the feedback!

dbpei: you might want to remove your post listing those ingredients - those are for something else!

--------------------

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

supergirl - it looks like those ingredients are more targeted for Bb and not specifically for parasites. Its missing the wormwood and cloves. Although it looks like a great product, my vote would be to go for something formulated especially for parasites.

Let's see what Gael says.

supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

it does have clove and artemisia!
but, thanks for the feedback

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
supergirl, I DID get these from the Byron White website when I was taking this 6 months ago! [loco] At the time, there were only Latin botanical names listed for the ingredients. I converted using Herbal Source Book and google.

Looks like there were some problems with the conversions... Thanks for the correction. I will delete my post.

Posts: 2360 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All;

Gonna jump in here for a question..

I posted on the main medical forum but got no answer so hoping the Parasite experts can help!!!!

I got my results back from Metametrix and I tested positive for some Protozoa parasite. It did not say which one???? So I am wanting to know how do you determine which one you have and what is the tx?

I sent the results to Dr. H. so I am waiting for his call. I am already on Byron White A-P and starting A-FNG...

Which parasites are Protozoas? Thanks!! DW

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

supergirl - duh on my part! My eyes didn't see it. haha.
lpkayak
Member # 5230

is the salt c book by M. Fett?

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

desertwind,

Examples of protozoa parasites are Giardi and cryptosperidium. There is a good chance that you are infected with other parasites such as roundworms even if the test don't show it.The tx for parasites are antiparasitic pharma drugs or antiparasitic herbs.

The Byron White should help, and adding salt/c would also be very beneficial as it helps pack an extra punch.

Ip,

Yes Marc Fett wrote the salt/c book and also owns lymestrategies.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Life+Lyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life+Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How affective is Byron White A-P? Has anyone had good results with it? That's all my LLMD will let me do right now.

--------------------
You name it, I've got it.
Full-time medical anomaly.

Posts: 432 | From Southeast | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tricky Tickey
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'll chime in here since we are talking about such nourishing things! [Big Grin]

Salt C: had a laxative effect on me. But I started out WAY too high at first. I itched a lot the month I was taking it. My face broke out with acne, too.

Black Walnut Wormwood Complex: Ugh, this stuff always made my scalp itch & get oily, as well as my face. I am allergic to the walnut pollen (verified with allergy tests). It constipated me to no end and caused shortness of breath.

Humaworm: had the least side effects for me, though I did experience the usual face acne breakout, especially on the nose and around the chin/mouth area. I took it faithfully for 30 days on , 30 days off, then 30 days on again.

Oxypowder: Not a parasite killer, but it is a colon cleanse. It works excellent!! I was very pleased with it, no cramping but man, oh man, it cleans you out!! Colon blow!

I'm working full time again so I find it difficult to break away to the toilet during my work day. So I'm holding off.

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

lol Tammy
and lol Tricky Tickey!

think I'll try the salt/c and restart the Baron White A-L - give that a try and see if I get any good results in the toile! woo hoo!

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone here regularly use food grade DE (diatomaceous earth)? When starting Salt C, I began using this a week ago. I mix 1 tsp in a glass of water mid-morning away from any meds/supplements and then chase it with some more water.

I thought I remembered reading about this being a good parasite killer. I was scared to use it at first - but I like the results. I think it is helping me to get rid of some of the toxins in my body.

I even made a mud mask with it and used it to try and help my recent rosacea flare. It was very soothing and I think my skin looks better!

Re: previous discussion on cloves... I remember my grandmother chewing on whole cloves throughout the day. I wonder if people knew about its capabilities way back then.

Posts: 2360 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

My husband has been using DE for a little while now.

He recently started getting what look like scratches on his back. Gael says that could be parasites coming out.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Yes, DE is good for killing parasites, and it is also a good binder for toxins.

I'm trying to figure out why my eyelids are itchy/reactive so I stopped anti-parasitic herbs and instead started using DE just this week. And I am getting results....not quite as good as with the herbs, but then again I am on a fairly low starting dose (about 1/2 tsp am and pm). I am also still doing salt/c.

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigimac:
Is there a way to tell the difference between candida and parasites after they have exited?

Still trying to figure out what I have coming out.

When I had a colonic, the practitioner said she saw yeast.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During this last round of anti-parasitics, I also had weird scratches on the top of my hand. The skin was broken.

I never had rashes before.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like DE and salt C. I did them on different days because the DE seemed to be hard on my gallbladder. I also lowered the dosage of DE and it helped. I think this is a mild way to kill some parasites. And I think I'm going back to it. I feel better on low doses of salt C. I'm just on doxy right now, so I'm hoping I can do both.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

where are people getting the food grade DE, and how much are you taking?
CD57
Member # 11749

I have been taking Ivermectin every other day since last week, 3 malarone 2x day, 1 ALlinia 3x/day, and some Buhner herbs. I added low dose saltC back in last night.

The past week or so, twitching and fasciculations have gotten much worse, and last all day, with strong internal vibrations running down my arms and legs. My head and tongue are jerking very faintly. Face and lips are numby feeling with purpley looking hands. I also feel racy and have deep vascular bruising on bones and tendons. Neck is a little tight, pain behind eyes, crown, and a little bit occipital. Big time insomnia last night. LLMD said to add in Augmentin for a Lyme flare. Dunno if he is right.

In past I always associated this with disease progression since I haven't had much luck with orals. Could he be right and this is a Lyme flare or perhaps a buildup of the antiparasitics? He is not very available to ask any of these questions.

Thanks!

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

CD - it's all just so hard to tell what is causing what. Do you have access to a good ART practitioner? I think ART is an invaluable tool with our complicated cases.
dbpei
Member # 33574

CD it sounds like you are doing a lot all at once. I also struggle with wondering if worsening of symptoms are herxing or progression of the illness. That is one of the many things that makes this disease so challenging.

Yesterday was such a good day for me. Only to be followed by a horrendous day today. It feels like my brain is inflamed and there are parasites crawling or perhaps heavy metals moving around in my head. I had to work today and there is no way I can explain this to anybody there. When they ask how I am, I just say "I had a good day yesterday - today is not so good".

I never would have dreamed a few years ago that I would even consider the possibility of parasites living inside my brain. But the more that I read about this illness, and the more I experience these strange symptoms, I am beginning to think that is what is happening.

At a support group I went to recently, one of the members, sick for years with lyme and co., had shown an incredible improvement after only a few months after having seen a LLNP who was trained in ART testing. It is so hard to understand how this could work, but it is something for all of us to consider.

I have also had more pressure behind my eyes and increased vibrational sensations with vascular bruising. I had started Salt C but am taking a break - as I think I ramped up too quickly. I am also trying to cut down on some of my supplements and see which ones are really helping me.

I ordered my DE from Amazon.com. It is a huge amount that will likely last me more than a year.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005516K0S/ref=pe_175190_21431760_3p_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

Good luck to you with all you are doing! Please keep us posted.

CD57
Member # 11749

Just got my practitioner to agree to Asyra on Monday. I have not had good results with ART testing. Hopefully this will help pinpoint. The seizurey things make me feel extremely helpless and hopeless, like things are just progressing despite treatment, as Dr B said it could. (Seems impossible).

There is a big specialist in toxoplasmosis near where I live. I'm going to try to get an appt with him to see if that's a possibility. I have had cats my whole life and been playfully scratched many times (not bitten though). WHen I was pregnany they did IGg antibodies for toxo but perhaps there's better tests now. Toxo is a parasite.

Dbpei, thanks for you post. Sounds like you have some of the same symptoms.

dbpei
Member # 33574

CD - I have also had cats my whole life. Please keep us posted on your visit with the toxoplasmosis specialist.
lpkayak
Member # 5230

i got a bloodpressure monitor and now i am confused...do you mind sharing your numbers? i thought 120/80 was normal but the machine is saying im borderline-or at risk or somehting

i used to have low ... but so many things are changing with me lately.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

120/80 is considered normal. 140/90 is considered high. My pressure ranges between 100/70 to 120/80. Different factors such as what you eat, stress etc during the day can effect your pressure. Your pressure is fine IP.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tmcmhope
Member # 40048

CD- does your LLMD mean herding when he says flare up? If it could be a herx and sounds like it is, my LLMD says to stop treatments until it calms down and then titrate back up again. And to detox while off the meds. Thought I would give a different perspective. If I don't feel better within 30 days then he has me try a different abx or treatment. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad, the seizure and CNS stuff can be torturing. Hang in there- praying for all my fellow parasite warriors
[Smile]

--------------------
Molly

dbpei
Member # 33574

I thought 120/80 was normal as well. My pressure is similar to Gael's, fluctuating often. I would not worry about 120/80. That is a healthy BP.
Tmcmhope
Member # 40048

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tmcmhope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry herxing- darn auto correct lol [bonk]

--------------------
Molly

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57, it sounds like you are doing too much (iver, malarone, alina, salt c, and potentially DE?). That's a lot! Deep vascular bruising on bones and tendons doesn't sound good. But I'm no doc. You have to follow your gut.

I couldn't take doxy, iver and salt C. I dropped the salt C and felt better. It was just too much for me. Then when I moved on from iver to alina, my body said no way. Your body is trying to tell you something. I've been told by several docs that herxing hard is not good, to back down when this happens.

I think more ILADS specialists now lean towards not herxing hard, and achieve this with lower dosages for their patients.

I love cats. We can't imagine our lives without them. :) I hope you feel better soon!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

yes, Catgirl! I can tell by your name. I have probably had bart since childhood b/c I like cats. Weird though....I know a bunch of people who got cat scratch disease and had to have their lymph nodes drained...but it never gave them problems after that....weird huh? I have the same strain (henselae)that causes it.

Toxo which is a parasite, now I wonder about that. I don't have antibodies to it but there are better tests now. I know someone who got toxo from a sand box (gross!) and is blind in one eye.

The vet down the street from us passed away out of the blue a few years ago. I had talked to him about all this stuff before that happened. He said he had gotten RMSF from a goat and he was sure his blood would test positive for bart and a bunch of other stuff.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

glad we dont have these in us...

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/51051/alien-like+creature+pulled+from+new+jersey+area+an+internet+sensation/

--------------------

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ipkayak: Ahh! LOL. I shouldn't have clicked on that link! What a crazy looking animal!

Have you guys ever seen the photos of Giardia under a microscope? They look like creepy little smiley faces...shudder...

CD: I don't know if you saw a thread I had last week- but I was having tremors and seizure like issues- and it turns out to be too much ammonia being released by parasite die off.

I was doing too much. I had to pull way back on my parasite treatment and now am taking Molybdenum and Neuro-Antitox II for ammonia- it has really helped!

So maybe you could ask your practitioner about ammonia from die-off too?

Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

For everyone on this journey. PACE NOT RACE is very important in healing so you don't suffer so much. There were times I was so scared that I ended up doing too much too fast. Take your time, rest and just put one foot in front of the other.

You are ALL such an inspiration the way you try different things to go after these infections and are determined to get your life back!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read through most of this. Just some thoughts...

I've read that rashes that look like scratch marks or stretch marks can be from bart.

Malaria & babesia are protozoa.

Start slowly with anti-parasite protocols. They can be really difficult & it takes time. It took me years to work up to the salt/C protocol.

Charcoal is a very good binder for toxic stuff. It absorbs everything - so don't take it with herbs or drugs. Take it about 3 hours away from any herbs, supplements, drugs.

Dr. Clark recommended Ornithine for ammonia. It's fairly cheap.

http://www.ergo-log.com/ornithineammonia.html

---

Please keep us posted about toxoplasmosis. I'm curious how to treat for that. I've had cats all my life. I also read that many people in Germany have toxoplasmosis, too. I think it was over 50% if I recall correctly. It's also from meat - particularily pork. So, It's not just a cat thing.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement