LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » About Parasites and MMS -- and a lot more

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: About Parasites and MMS -- and a lot more
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEEFLCefnM

http://www.jimhumble.biz./20-tub-baths.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXeJDtmYeo

Please do not miss listening to these YouTubes.
Fascinating and eye opening!

[ 01-26-2013, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never ever use MMS. Basically it releases a bleach like solution in your body--not healthy at all.

I know a few people who have used it and swear by it, but highly dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!

There are much better and safer ways to treat lyme, parasites and other diseases both pharmaceutically and alternative methods.

HIker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 7998 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting.

Here is this A. Ks parasite page http://andreaskalcker.com/index.php/en/health/parasite

On this page there is a long list of things, spices etc, to control parasites, and also how to freeze raw fish to kill parasites

Here a snippet from the page:

"Pumpkin seed:

Pumpkin seeds contain a substance called piperazine. It acts by paralyzing the parasites, which allows you to remove the parasite easily . We can find piperazine commercially in pharmacy drug formulations or naturally, as we said, in the seeds of the pumpkin. This traditional method of deworming has been used around the world since man can remember. There are several effective traditional formulas and this is one of them. Use one cup of pumpkin seeds (about 80 seeds), peeled and mashed. Mixed with water from a coconut and two tablespoons of honey. Taken in a period of three hours on an empty stomach. Don't eat during this three hour period. At the end take the castor oil in order to quickly eliminate the parasites.

Papaya and papaya seeds:

Papain is a digestive enzyme containing in papaya and is capable of breaking the outer layer of an adult parasites. The milky juice of unripe papaya is a powerful agent for destroying roundworms. The adult dose is one tablespoon of fresh juice of green papaya, the same amount ofhoney and three or four tablespoons of hot water. two hours later, administer a dose of castor oil mixed with warm milk. This treatment should be repeated for two days if necessary. For children aged seven to ten years of age should be administered half the dose. For children under three years, a spoonful of the mixture issufficient. Papaya seeds are also useful for this purpose. They are rich in papain and caricin. A mixture of crushed fresh seeds. For every tablespoon of seeds, one of honey is added. The dose of a dessert spoon daily in the morning on an empty stomach in the morning or before bed for tendays, rest five and repeats the cycle as well as three times. We recommend the use of a purgative.

Ginger:

Ginger not only helps to combat intestinal parasites but also reduces nausea and can help calm nerves. Fresh ginger has shown great success in destroying intestinal worms for hundreds of years. The most common way to consume is raw ginger or by infusion. Ginger extract may also be sprinkle on a variety of foods.
"

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had some baked haddock last week (not previously frozen) that I noticed had some stringy things in it that could have been parasites. Totally grossed me out and I stopped eating it.

Thanks for the link northernlights. I will take a look.

Posts: 2375 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robbiem
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi

Thank you so much for posting this as I am now convinced I need to add MMS to what I am doing and switch up the things I've been taking for parasites.

Andreas Kalcker seems like he truly has his finger on the proverbial pulse.

[Smile]

Posts: 192 | From New England | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried MMS a while ago. It was too strong for me back then. I haven't ruled it out. I was looking into oral spirochetes recently & found some info on Dakins solution which is bleach in water (1 to 20 parts). It can be used to kill oral spirochetes.

It tastes awful but I don't think it's harmful if used appropriately. There's chlorine in our tap water... I don't like the idea of it but it may be helpful with proper use.

I was skimming something that said old fashioned chlorox was actually hydrochloric acid. I'm going to have to look into it again later.

FYI -

"You, too, can live to be 100!"

Hazell Parcells shares Her Secrets of Longevity (Hazel lived to 106!)

http://www.elixa.com/mental/parcells.htm

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

My experience with MMS in brief. I knew I had trouble getting rid of toxic metals because I have been working on it a lifetime. Upping CORE, which I never tested for previously, all of a sudden started to come up big as identified by the poor mineral picture of my hair test.

My husband passed away and all hell broke loose.
I finally had time to let go. I took care of my man for ten long years. Emotions are always a part of any health problem.

I reluctantly saw Dr. K. and he tested me with the testing CD's that cover a big number of parasite frequencies. I have the CD and test myself, but it was not testing. We know, as we evolve, parasites evolve. And frequencies of yesteryear may not be relevant today. Parasites of all sorts are increasing and parasites change along with us.

He then tested my liver and decided "hard as a brick" has got to be parasites (which I treated years ago). Salt & C is not safe for me because of the fluctuating blood pressure due to my reaction to EMF and Smart Meter environment.

Bp normal one hour, totally unacceptable 15 minutes later. Not playing with stroke possibilities.

Since detoxing more metals, bp is coming and staying in normal range much longer.

He then ART tested me for MMS and bingo - my body did not want Salt&C or any of the antiparasiticals; It wanted MMS. A 5-minute hold enema with one drop moving up to 20 started to deliver liver flukes (which he suspected because of the hard liver) with the first enema.

I am not taking MMS orally.

I have taken a couple of full bath with 20-30 drops 20 minutes.

The different parasite departures
cause me no symptoms, except that I can feel it in my gut as parasites are moving lower into the colon. Usually early morning hours until I have my first cup of coffee. That really starts the exodus.

Parasites exiting from colon are dead. They are alive in the Small Intestines and other body compartments. The good food for them is not in the colon.

Since I have not had Lyme for many years, it is a delight to see the tons of jellylike biofilm coming out. Stool wrapped in saran wrap and at the end what looks and feels like eggwhites into the toilet bowl.

(I had CCSVI treatment in 2011, and had tons of biofilm removed that way. But I am old enough to have accumulated more than younger people. I check to see what comes out.

As long as I can keep my kids with grandkids from dropping in unannounced, I am fine. I warned them - I maybe in the laundryroom which is warm and cozy, on the floor! Can you see their eyes if they see their 81year old mom with the fleet enemas on the floor!!!!

Life is funny, but good.

I am doing Metal Detox right alongside the MMS 5 minute hold enemas, HMD www.detoxmetals.com and have been taking Diatomaceous Earth for many months now.

I test myself with my tensor and follow exactly the results of my testing. I take no supplement or anything unless my body says yes. I take CORE. I do not use any anti-anythings unless I test for it energetically.

I seem to no longer react as a "walking antenna" to the EMF's/Smart Meter since the metals are leaving my body. That was probably the worst part of my past-Lyme life trying to decide which planet to move to.

Take care.

[ 01-27-2013, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google Johathan Campbell mms for a detailed report on the effect this has on the immune system and tissues. NOT GOOD

I took it under Dr. Robert Youngs PH Miracle alkalizing program and it didn't touch any of these parasites, or other infections that it was claiming to do.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIGHT be OK in an enema .. but I tried ingesting.. NO WAY ever again.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95968 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Remember that toxic metals need an acidic environment to go into solution in order to be released by the body. I remember that from my first chemistry class.

Toxic Metals and Parasites, as well as all the others (fungi, bacteria, viruses), all live together in the same ecosystem.

Manipulating ph is still being debated in all directions.

Thanks for your contribution, Gael.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to thank hiker23 and Lymetoo for their views as well. I am not the only one posting on the adverse effects.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had some ASEA that smelled like bleach. After watching the youtube video, I started researching MMS, I decided to stop taking ASEA.

They can say it's just salt and water all day, but salt water doesn't smell like bleach.

I'm glad you clarified that you used MMS in an enema, instead of drinking it, Gigi.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried ASEA once.. threw it out after drinking less than half of it. Worthless stuff.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 95968 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another .02 cents from the peanut gallery, but I would not ingest MMS, nor would I give it to my autistic child.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does taste bad!!! I double the amount of water and let it sit for another 10 minutes beyond the initial 3 minutes. Seems to work for me and I do see parasites. Not able to do Salt and C right now although that worked when I could do it.

Anyone know a source for Medendazole? Seems that it is no longer being made. I went to three pharmacy chains and they all say they cannot get it.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bartonella and Babesia (their toxins) can do a number on our livers as well.
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Please note that I would not dream of taking anything, any med or supplement or remedy without testing it energetically. I use a tensor. And I tested very well for MMS while I do not test at this time for Salt & C. Nor would Dr. K. ever recommend any substance to any patient without testing.

And whatever tests bests - that is what I take or am told to take by my doctor. With more than one infection going, the tested items also have to test when combined. Any supporting substances have to test with everything else.

MattH, I have not taken MMS by mouth. The odor when one drop is activated with one drop of the citric acid disappears as soon as the activated MMS is in water. There is no odor whatsoever even with many drops in my bath. I never used it when it still had to be mixed 1:5. I think the 1:1 mix is very new (available at Amazon) and I have absolutely no negative reaction --- and am delighted when the dead casings are visible and when I see the biofilm, biofilm, that nasty stuff that hides what we need to get rid of.

It's a good thing that we all have a choice to do whatever we feel comfortable with.

Neurotoxins all feel so much alike - to this day, having once had a serious case of Bartonella and a serious case of Babesia, I cannot tell the difference of what is causing what. Dr. K. repeats that statement frequently. Through the original infections I lost some myelin and that causes the same symptoms of sensitivity from any neurotoxin. Rebuilding of myelin takes years and only energetic testing can really tell what we are dealing with and what works best for the problem.

Many seem to attach nightsweats to Babesia. Check for parasites and toxic metals next time when you wake up as if a truck had rolled over you. Or if you feel the slightest nausea. And the thing to watch for when treating parasites and metals is fungi. "Babuschka principle" I have posted about. You may have to swallow a few more garlic for a day or two to get at the fungi.

Drainage must work, even if you have to get some colonics to empty out more quickly. Dr. K. tells everyone on parasite treatment to be sure to get some colonics, a couple in a row. If you don't feel good, you are overdoing it. I don't believe in herxes. Yes, they are a fact, but only if treatment is overdone before the body can clear out dead proteins and mobilized toxins.

Take care.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gigi for the explanation. I have two weeks before I start my Dr K protocol. I got ART tested today for the first round of supplements. So I am using MMS modestly and some other sups to bridge until I can start.

Liver is improving and I did a UV Blood treatment on Friday that really helped.

Thanks again for your post and information.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Millions of people are doing MMS. I am one of them. Even screaming "fire" does not change the fact that it is working for many, many people.
If I had listened to the many screams of fire over the last 12 years here on this board, I think many would have missed out. Lack of knowledge and courage, I can understand. But nothing beyond that.

http://www.natmedtalk.com/f50/21407-dr-sircus-adam-abraham-mms.html

All the best.

GiGi
Member # 259

MattH, glad you got tested and hope it works as well for you as for others and me. Yes, more is rarely ever better.

Good health to you.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Thank you Gigi.

What I found very profound about the ART is that I am currently block to antibiotics. As it was explained to me, my body may need them but the pathways were blocked making the antibiotics somewhat ineffective.

So we are working on opening the pathways and doing major detoxing. So if my liver enzymes had not gone up I would still be taking ABX everyday and not getting better and looking for supplements to complement my approach.

I should have more to report by the end of Feb after 3 weeks on the protocol. The MMS seems to be keeping my CPN cough way down and for that I am greatful.

All the Best, MattH

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any good literature (not too difficult to understand) on how our detox pathways get blocked and the different ways of unblocking? I would like to know if there a difference between not detoxing well (am told this is me) and having blocked detox pathways.

I would like to know how things like MMS, CSM, chlorella, activated charcoal, ... all work to help us detox and/or unblock some of these pathways. I would imagine that biofilms play a role in blocked pathways.

I went to a support group recently and met a LLNP who trained under Dr. K. (yes - she is actually ART trained) She spoke of a technique called tapping to help unblock pathways. I believe it is helping me! I am going to try to learn more about this and how it works.

Posts: 2375 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

I was told to tap 4 times a day to help unblock my pathways. I will do it for two weeks before my next appointment and actually start the protocol.

As far as detox is concerned it is seems to me to mean so much. Detox the liver, the kidneys, the lower GI, the gallbladder, and use binders to soak up the toxins. I am told this protocol is very big on detox approaches and was told there will be several different tools used.

Tap Away, MattH

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This video is great. I've just been watching it for 10 minutes... Thanks for posting it.

It explains alot... Even if you are not into MMS - it's worth watching it.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - do you know anything about this man? - Andreas Kalcker. He was the guy in the YouTube video. He made alot of sense to me but I couldn't find out much about his background.

He seems to be some kind of philanthropist... I don't know if he has a science or medical background.

emla999/Lyme
Member # 12606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emla999/Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andreas Kalcker's full name appears to be Andreas Ludwig Kalcker. Here are some links to various pages on his website.

http://tinyurl.com/a6dxet3

http://tinyurl.com/bhpxth8

http://tinyurl.com/a5mgg9t

He seems to be a promotor of various inventions, free energy and other alternative based things.

http://www.youtube.com/user/aluka1603/featured

http://www.youtube.com/user/aluka1603/feed

http://tinyurl.com/a6aomgj

Posts: 1223 | From U.S.A | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
micul
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for micul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr K is actually promoting the use of MMS? Or are you (Gigi) posting these links because you believe that it works?

Take a look at these two links below before you decide to jump on-board the MMS bandwagon

MMS Scam 1

MMS Scam 2

--------------------
You're only a failure when you stop trying.

Posts: 945 | From U.S | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was told to take ASEA. I would be very interested in more feedback and also where I can order it. I also wanted to use the spray for the skin.

Is it really not good, I would take small amounts?

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Micul, I am taking MMS as suggested by Dr. K. He has been talking about MMS for a number of years.
MMS is as much a Scam as ART is made out to be by the people who are fighting anything that works and threatens pharmica and money.

I started with doing MMS five-minute enemas and I delivered the casings of a parasite the very first time, even though I had been keeping up with colonics to get rid of toxic metals. I stayed with MMS enemas for a few days and MMS bath, MMS footbaths, and have been taking it orally since I realized that little kids are doing it with positive results for Autism. Autism always involves metals, parasites, as well as Lyme. Diatomaceous Earth takes care of the parasite larvae. Foot pain and ankle swelling is improving metals (heavier than water) are in the feet reducing blood circulation as are parasites. Removing toxins from feet takes longer -- gravity.

I had become very sensitive to EMF and radiation, most likely because of myelin loss during the years of Lyme I had ten years ago. So any excess metals had to go because I had become a walking antenna with more and more exposure to EMF in our environment.

All I can say, MMS is the easiest protocol I have ever done. AND IT WORKS. It also neutralizes toxic heavy metals. When heavy metals are oxidized, they are neutralized and washed out of the body. I am testing less and less for metals energetically.
And it happens immediately. Poisons are neutralized.

MMS destroys microorganisms, including viruses, bacteria, fungus, mold, yeast and parasites that cause various diseases.

All I can say study the site and listen to the You Tubes I have posted. Learn that MMS has nothing to do with chlorine. It is no more kindred to chlorine than table salt. Chlorine Dioxide has been used to purify water for 80 years and has been sold in chemical form in health food stores for years in the form of sodium chlorite (with a t), known as stabilized oxygen. You will have to satisfy your curiosity by reading and listening to the sites I have linked some time ago, or purchase Jim Humbles latest book. MMS also nothing to do with any religion. One doesn't have to be religious to want to go to Africa and bring relief for Malaria and HIV/AIDS or help with fresh water.

MMS is so effective that it is only wise to start with drops or half drops. I started with the baby bottle protocol. You want to go slow in order not to release too much toxin at once. I learned to follow the rules and protocols that many before me have come up with. Amazon sells the same MMS combi product as I purchased from Dr. K. $20 will last you for a year, when you are long done with what you need. I use it as skin spray, eye drops, rub in wherever it is needed, mouth wash, gargle, and more. Yesterday I tried it on my roof to see if it kills moss!

Have fun and be daring! Just dont do too much at one time. Bath, enema and orally all in one day, etc. is too much. Do one thing only, and know when to stop and go for less.
It doesnt matter if you take too much of something that does NOT work ----- MMS works.

In fact, I like the taste.

GiGi
Member # 259

karenl, I am not familiar with ASEA, so cannot comment. Maybe others are and will. Sorry.
micul
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for micul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did watch the youtube links that you posted, but I doubt very much if you read the links that I posted. Using it for enemas would probably not be so bad, but drinking it is just like drinking bleach. MMS can not, and does not release killing power on only pathogens, it cannot differentiate between the good and the bad.

--------------------
You're only a failure when you stop trying.

Posts: 945 | From U.S | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I did LOTS of sodium chlorite along with Dr. Robert Youngs alkalizing program. It didn't even begin to touch the parasites or other infections of Lyme that I had and I was loaded.

The ONLY thing that killed them was salt/c and antiparasitic herbs. I spent a lot of money and wasted precious time with this program. If for some reason that it works for others, than great.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GiGi
Member # 259

MMS has been debated since its birth, many years ago, and yet it is still very much alive. I have no interest in debating it, just as I have no interest in debating kinesiology or ART or tensor testing. Anything that treats malaria and HIV in a short time has potential.

Gael, I am aware that "LOTS of sodium chlorite" is not desirable and neither is an alkalinizing program that does not take chemical and heavy metal toxicity into consideration which is at the base of the majority of pathogenic infections.
That is why MMS is started with 1/8th of a drop and increased very carefully and limited at some point until the body starts to clear out released toxins flooding the body.

I am glad I have a choice and I think everyone of you should do what they feel comfortable with and/or your body can tolerate. Herxheimers are not desirable and should be avoided. Too much is too much.

I treated parasites more than ten years ago when Alinia was still called Daxon and very hard to get. Dr. K. published in 2004-05 that he first treats parasites/worms is his "Lyme Disease: A look Beyond Antibiotics", the same speech as he delivered at an invitation in San Francisco with many ILADS MD's etc present. They obviously did not hear him because it is now seven years later and knowledge of treatment is skant.

I never had a problem with worms. I see some casings now, but have been taking DE which deals with parasites and worms by puncturing/cutting them apart, without chemicals. My main concern was liver flukes that Dr. K. suspected/felt when he tested me with his hands. I dont want any gallbladder problems and the only thing that tested well energetically for me was MMS. I have seen a few of what I suspect were flukes, but many parasites are too small and not visible.

Good luck and may regaining total health be your major incentive. It often takes a look outside the norm.

glm1111
Member # 16556

GiGi,

I started with just a few drops of sodium chlorite mixed in with the dried greens they promote and worked up to what ever was suggested by the program (can't remember)

This was over a few yrs intermittently. I also did cilantrol, chlorella, MSM, probiotics along with the greens and the anti candida diet.

I had no difference in my symptoms and was just getting sicker by the minute. The bottom line for me is, I am for whatever works in getting people well.

This is just such a horrific disease and if MMS works for some, then wonderful. If eating chocolate chip cookies cures someone the I'm all for it. I guess it's an individual thing.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GiGi
Member # 259

Antioxidants are not desirable when doing MMS.
They negate the effect of MMS.

I have been told to avoid antioxidants several times by Dr. K. before I was doing MMS during my reaction to EMF and Smart Meter exposure when I literally thought I was going crazy. Google You Tube Klinghardt Smart Meters. Moving toxic metals out has been a major improvement and still is every day. Within a week now I can stand/walk on my feet and heels again without pain, due to MMS. Metals move into the lower body compartments, mainly feet/ankles, reproductive area, lower jaw, etc.

Anyone who wants to learn more about MMS, get the latest book by James V. Humble at Amazon. He is not the greatest writer, but he gets the message across. I still have not integrated all of it into my leaded/mercurious brain.

It takes a lot to detox years of toxic metal accumulation and to stop the invitation of pathogens into the body.

Once we understand that there is nothing black or white with any chronic disease, we are making headway. Years of antibiotics obviously is not cutting it for many nor is any other protocol that is lopsided and not addressing the multiples. And it won't be MMS nor Salt & C alone. The overload of neurotoxins have to be outside of the body to be well.

That is what I have learned and it won't be all.

GiGi
Member # 259

http://miraclemineralsolution.nineteenlives.com/tag/pinworm
2doggies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2doggies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

I too am seeing interesting stuff coming out after the MMS enemas. Also the "saran wrap" you talk about and more from Nexus suppositories.

Did Dr. K test you for MMS internally or are you assuming it's ok to take internally because he recommended MMS enemas? That's what he recommended for me - a 5 minute MMS retention enema every other day (UGH) during parasite treatment which is 6 months. I haven't even started on Tinidazole or Ivermectin yet so I think adding MMS internally would be too much right now.

~k

Posts: 165 | From TN | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StephenC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15171

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StephenC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEEFLCefnM

http://www.jimhumble.biz./20-tub-baths.html

Please do not miss listening to these YouTubes.
Fascinating and eye opening!

I used MMS for several months. The first time I used it, however, I took about 500x the recommended dosage and ended up vomiting for hours. Since then, I've not been able to stand the taste, always thinking back to that moment.

That being said, I recall it helping my chronic fatigue slightly.

--------------------
Lingering chronic symptoms: Fatigue, Derealization, Brain fog. Monthly fever with flu-like symptoms that last for weeks.
Lyme WB Bands Positive: 31, 41, 58, 66
HHV6, EBV, CMV, & Mycoplasma IGG positive.
Chronically Low CD4 count.

Posts: 106 | From Texas | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

2doggies, Yes, Dr. K. tested me with ART and my liver tested as stressed,
The test vial of MMS negated this stress. I decided with my own tensor testing a few days later to do oral MMS. I do not have time to wait until he gets back to town.

I started the Baby Bottle Protocol I heard about very carefully, with a 1/8th drop of MMS. It felt okay and I gradually increased it to 3 drops of MMS, divided into 8 one ounce drinks, one every hour, which is the equivalent of 24 activated MMS drops over the eight hours.

If any nausea shows up or diarrhea, I would have stopped and gone back to a lower MMS count. It did not happen and I am now at the max of MMS drops that I will keep doing until I do not test for toxic metals any longer and all symptoms are gone.

At this point, I only test energetically for metals once in a while, but still positive for parasites. I take Diamotateous Earth which takes care of any larvae. I see many eggs. No doubt about how many are still in hiding. DE also chews up some of the evidence and some is digested and passed out with MMS/stool, etc. Biofilm passing following MMS is enormous.
And taking a close look at biofilm tells me how much of anything is hiding and secured until the film is pushed out. I had CCSVI treated, but we have many miles of venous system that cannot be cleared with that intervention alone.

I did the whole pharma protocol around the year 2000, and I am sure that is why I have not had a Lyme problem in ten years.

The most positive for me is that MMS is now neutralizing the heavy metal load I was still carrying. If both mercury and lead are present, and since the lead is stored in the long bones, I realize how long it takes to neutralize and clear them out of the bones. I had many years to deposit the lead in long bones. But I am no longer sensitive to EMF and RF, which is an enormous relief. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_wxM6IAF1I

As the science tells, one lethal dose of mercury kills one rat out of the 100 rats. But when given 1 lethal dose of mercury plus l lethal dose of lead, all 100 rats die. Synergy of metals is a serious problem. I had both. MMS is working well in that area and it shows in that I am no longer testing every hour or day for the metals.

I test in a similar manner with some of the ART rules, but with my Biotensor (Bioplasma.de) It works great. If it told me today to stop MMS, I would stop. But it hasnt, and I am feeling like one feels when organs are plugging along without undue stress.

If you cannot be tested and cannot test yourself safely, you are wise to not change from MMS enema as yet. I have done both the baths with 40 activated drops/20 min., the footbath with 20 activated drops for 20 minutes, and it works fine, as long as just one of these is done per day.

I did make myself a spray to use on feet and legs, spine the major areas where metals settle. Also in areas of old injuries. I also use eye drops from MMS, as per instructions in the inventors (Jim Humble) latest book.

It is very important to really stick with the rules and instructions given in Jim Humbles book. MORE IS NOT BETTER!!!!!!!! Parasites are a lot smarter than we give them credit for. The average person carries about 12 lbs of the, per Dr. K. ------------- some we need, some we dont need.

It is important to get the book to fully understand how things work. It is the best thing I ever did and the easiest and least expensive. The drops I bought from Dr. K.s clinic are also available from Amazon/identical make and Humble approved maker.

I feel great. I hope you will continue calmly. You are in very good hands.

Even at the max. drops, the one ounce of water I take tastes like lemony water. I absolutely do not mind; if I did, I would dilute it with juice that has no additional Vit C added.

P.S. When doing MMS, avoid Vitamin C and Coffee. Coffee enemas not desirable. Avoid antioxidants.
All this is explained in Jim's Humble's latest book.

StephenC, just saw your post. You can kill yourself with 500x the amount of water! Or chocolate. So sorry you learned the hard way.

2doggies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2doggies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi GiGi,

Thank you for your reply. I forgot to check to get notifications and just saw this now.

I got what seemed like a sinus infection and started taking MMS internally, in addition to the MMS enemas every other day. I am now up to 8 drops a day, in divided doses, and I feel no different. No nausea or diarrhea, no visible parasites, and also no improvement in the sinus issues.

Dr. D (my original doc before also seeing Dr. K) suggested Levaquin 750 mg for 10 days and I am terrified of taking it, but don't know what else to do.

I saw your email address in another post - would it be ok if I send you an email?

Thanks,
~k

Posts: 165 | From TN | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement