LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Whole Body Vibration: Helping muscle pain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whole Body Vibration: Helping muscle pain
Tricky Tickey
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This whole body vibration machine has been making a real difference lately. Being off of ABX for 2 years now, I continue to have joint/muscle aches & pains that seem to peek in the months of late Feb. thru April, then alleviate. It occurs on & off during the year, but seems to hurt more during this time.

I started this really stressful job; not happy with it, etc. you know the deal. By the end of the day, my neck, shoulders, and trapezious muscle are killing me. Not to mention the joint in my little finger.

Well, I started going to this studio with whole body fibration machines and infrared sauna and I can tell a big difference, especially in the morning when I get up. My legs aren't near as stiff, I seem to have more flexibility. It hasn't helped the finger joints on a long term basis, but I think with the circulation it creates, my body is reacting in a positive way.

I have a portable infrared sauna at home, too. I just wondered if anyone here thought about trying this as a way to relieve symptoms, possibly speeding recovery. It makes sense.

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tricky Tickey
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to RUN to the studio after work. Sometimes, going to Curves, though, is not as relaxing as this. Maybe this could help someone detox, too
A"An increase in circulation and lymphatic drainage may help to cleanse toxic buildup from the body and increase oxygenation in the blood. The multiple muscle contractions per second create an increase in blood circulation and movement in the lymph system. Increased circulation, lymphatic drainage, and increased muscle strength may reduce pain and stiffness and alleviate symptoms of fibromyalgia, arthritis, and more."

Whole body vibration has been known to help facilitate natural hormones and nerve delivery substances, showing an increase in serotonin while decreasing cortisol, a hormone produced by stress. Elevated serotonin helps to create a feeling of well being, while the decrease in cortisol may reduce "belly fat" caused by STRESS.

For Therapy: Neuromuscular re-education is possible in applicable situation, such as with MS, CP, Parkinson's, or after a stroke. Elevated levels of HOG have been indicated with use of vibration therapy. These elevated levels have been shown to help the body heal and repair after injury or surgery. The Noblerex K-1 Platinum may also help in treating athletic injuries, as well as providing a sports massage effect, due to the hormone secretion ratio that is involved with growth and recovery.
http://healthysolutions101.com/services/whole-body-vibration

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement