LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » WOW ! Read this please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WOW ! Read this please
annxyzz
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found an article at motleyfool online dated feb 7 2012 titled " Silver Compounds To Battle Cancer ". It goes on to say that studies ( British I believe ) were showing a colloidal silver compound to be as effective as CYSPLANTIN in killing cancer cells .

Perhaps a more savvy person can pull this article up from Motley Fool using the title.
I was blown away , as I have been reading extensively online at health boards for lyme. I found quite a few improvement and cure stories about using silver , and was surprised as not many other "tools" produce such results that I stumble upon.

It is interesting that the researchers are not yet certain as how it works . I had read other stories about silver and cancer but had discounted them as probable hype.

I hope others here will read this, and maybe post the link.

Blessings to all who seek improvement here!

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/silver-compounds-to-battle/703931

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Droid , Thank you ! There are also readers who share stories of their experiences with silver . Very worthwhile read !

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I read it. It seems that there's more and more evidence of it working but the roadblock is that drs. don't understand the mechanism in which it works.

I don't care about that. Dr. H is using it, I know people using it that it's worked on.

I hope you are having some success. It's in my plans for the near future after I change up my protocol next week.

Keep us updated. [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used it for a month. Dr H is using it, but not long term [Frown]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

I am reading at other sites there are people who have clain=med to use it a LONG time . Some doctors supposedly have also used it a long time personally for their own lyme . Many people are making their own and so far no reports of argyria. I think you can buy a book and equipment at amazon for the silver formula.

I am not advocating anything (!) just reporting the anecdotal reports I have found surfing the net on silver at a multitude of boards and personal lyme blogs .

So far I feel lousy after three weeks of 1/2 tsp. I started with a whole tsp and could barely stand upright with a herx reminiscent of ABX at beginning of treatment . I lowered it to a half tsp and now I can function - am just very fatigued . I feel the strangest sensations about a half hour of taking the silver , but have no idea what they reflect .

I will persevere !

--------------------
annxyzz

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Cockapoo is using the Apex brand and feeling much better . It was given to her by a practitioner , not sure who the person is. I believe the article comments mentions APEX . It seems that Apex claims to have special oxygen properties , but I do not understand the particulars . If anyone figures out how Apex is significantly different , please share . I am inclined to try the brand since she is having good reults. However , I have also read about good results with Argentyn 23 and others . I would really like to know if Apex is truly better or more effective.

--------------------
annxyzz

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently using Argentyn 23. I cannot tell any difference but I am also on the Dr K cocktail and only feel some very modest improvement. Note I am also doing UVB/Ozone IV's at least once a week.

So my progress over the last 8 weeks may be all of the above plus 5 drops of MMS three times a day. In two weeks I plan to start (we shall see) the 1 ounce shots every hour but I will be traveling next week so I want to start after that.

My son, still on ABX for Lyme, does a CS gargle every other day, and sunflower seed oil pulling every other day to help with his gums. Says it is slowly improving.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

I found more info at the Apex site . It appears they say their silver is unique. Do not know if it is hype , but sounds oxygenated . Cockapoo is using this and feeling better - wonder if it is different . You can order it at Apex site with pay pal $50 . bottle .

Matt I read a blog of a lady who made great gains with silver ( has her own site w/ her photo and lyme experience ) who said it took her 5 mos to work up to therapeutic dose 3 X daily as I recall. That would imply she felt worse before better and that it was rough for a while .
If I can get stronger I will eventually add some serra peptase enzyme for biofilm. I read studies ( real studies) that silver dissolves candida biofilm , so maybe it destroys other biofilm.

--------------------
annxyzz

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That may be the ticket, just stay with it longer. I will continue for a couple more months and see if I notice anything. I am going to give the Dr K cocktail about 4 months (I am just short of two now).

I will do the UVB/Ozone IV for about 3 months for a total of at least 18 treatments. I did ear insufflation today. Seemed to make my head a bit clearer. I will add that to each visit.

I will stick with MMS for at least 4 months as well so we shall see. My liver enzymes will not allow me to go back to ABX any time soon, I think I got about 60% back on ABX and it let me keep working.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/45967?

I took silver 13 years ago under the direction of Dr. K. I also "frequencied" my favorite music with silver and played it until the cows came home. I know every note of the Heavenly Harp! CD playing with Silver bottle on speaker. That reminds me how sick-sick I was. Well, maybe that is what killed the Lyme because I have not seen it in years.

Notice in my post in above link: "malaria took about a week to cure by silver" - MMS wipes out Malaria in several hours. So I think I will stick with MMS for any possible mutations of protozoa/babesia.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Gigi, are you saying you are still not 100% well?
Did you feel better after taking the silver or did it not make much of a difference ?
What are you taking MMS for now ? Babesia?

I also read an article that silver was used to cure malaria in India recently in ten days I believe. I honestly do not know how much to believe of what I read . I am inclined to believe the stories of people who have been sick and them feel improved . With lyme, improvement is definitely noticed .

--------------------
annxyzz

nhlymeguy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nhlymeguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started Silver about 2 weeks ago, and I'm noticing an alarming amount of what must be biofilm being passed pretty much daily.
Posts: 222 | From NH | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

nhlymeguy : How is the biofilm noticeable ? Are you referring to stool ?

What I notice with silver is intense herx like I experienced with serra peptase enzyme , which does hit biofilm . There are silver studies I found online indicating it dissolves candida biofilm -hopefully other biofilm.

I googled "colloidal silver lyme disease feeling better or improvement " and found a wide variety of posts . One interesting blog was
"knowlyme " with some anecdotal info.

--------------------
annxyzz

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried Argentyn 23 a while ago but didn't notice much difference. I think it's good to use topically but it's probably not a good idea to take any metal long term. Just my gut feeling.

I'm a little concerned with "nano" products. We don't know the long term implications.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Sparkle , I also question this issue . However there are many many people taking silver with no side effects for long periods of time from my reading . I am just passing on what I am reading at other sites , not telling anyone to do anything .

From my reading it appears that nanosilver has tiny particles that prevent it being held by the body and allows it to be passed out via kidneys. That is what I am reading anyway .

I have not read one story so far of silver causing a problem for anyone , but I am only reporting what I am reading and am not a scientist or expert .

May I add this to " we do not know long term implications "? You are right !!! But do you think we ever will ? Do you think Big Pharma will allow the FDA to cut in their profits ? I am not a conspiracy theorist , or paraniod, but there is a fortune to be protected in ABX AND in treating diseases .

Do you find it odd that the Motley Fool story was not front page news that silver killled cancer cells better than the number one drug ? I found that at an obscure lace, not on the front page of a newspaper .

I will also add , just my opinion , that we do know a bit about the long term implications of ABX . Just go to curezone, lyme busters, Md Junction , and a multitude of other sites , ABX get minimal result for long term lyme if any at all , and the outcome is almost always relapse .

I have an open mind and welcome the input of any info others find , and I do agree that a concern about metals is intelligent and logical .

--------------------
annxyzz

JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How are the nano-silver users doing these days
Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Products really vary -

re:

Results from the study at the University of Leeds, published in Dalton Transactions, show that particular silver compounds are as toxic to cancer cells as the platinum-based drug Cisplatin, which is widely used to treat a range of cancers.

---

You would have to look up the actual study & see the product that they used. You can't assume all products containing silver are the same.

In my case - I don't believe that I have cancer. If the product they used is good for cancer - I don't know if it will help people with Lyme or other conditions. Everything is specific.

I don't have any problems with people using silver. I don't think products containing nano sized particles have been studied enough. Doesn't matter if they are silver or some other ingredient.

There is a doctor who uses baking soda to cure tumors, too. You really have to study all of this very thoroughly. There are alot of variables.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Role of infectious agents in the emergence of malignant tumors].
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23163048

Infectious agents and neurodegeneration.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22899188

Cancers are caused by infections in depressed immune systems caused by genetically altered organisms in vaccine junk they are too stupid and criminal to culture.

http://www.medsci.org/v10p0362.htm

Colloidal silver-homemade help keep me alive but it is shown in the lab to immobolize more than it kills. So it could be a good combination treatment with antibiotics. I have no fear of CS homemade.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ms dixie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ms dixie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pinelady ,
Are you trying silver for lyme?

I am. I am using soveriegn silver and also am trying albendazole substitute . I am having major herxing, and hope to feel improved in a few months. The combo is definitely strong.

I can only tolerate 3/4 tsp of silver daily . I started 6 weeks ago with half tsp.

I will keep my progress reported after a few more months1

Posts: 153 | From Huntsville Al | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement