LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Ozone Therapy for Lyme

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ozone Therapy for Lyme
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished reading the thread about low hyperbaric oxygen to treat lyme. The cost of this protocol is prohibative for me but it was very interesting and thought provoking.

So I have to think about what I do have access to and I do have access to ozone therapy being that I have a medical grade ozone generator, a tent sauna and training in ozone therapy in general.

Here is one testimonial that I found using ozone for lyme.. http://www.o3center.org/Testimonies/Lymedisease.html

My doc and I discussed using ozone and it was agreed that I should do rectal insufflations but this system is very difficult for me due to a spastic colon. I was thinking of doing direct injections if I could find a nurse or someone willing to learn how to the IV stick for me. They advised agaisnt this... but I dont know why. They do it in thier clinic all the time and I was looking for the most direct and powerful application. They were not willing to help me to get IV needles.

Does anyone know how I might purchase some butterly needles?

Phioph said in the thread regarding mild HBOT that it required hundreds of daily treatments so Im figuring that ozone is much more powerful than just plain oxygen and if sufficiently applied may do the trick.

I could do ear and vaginal insufflations, tent sauna, and drink ozone water. Id like to do the IV application if I can find the help needed and the equipment.

Does anyone have any experince in using ozone for Lyme?

Posts: 802 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion don't waste your money.

Hubby did at least a dozen IV ozone blood treatments and didn't even herx with those.

This was before antibiotic treatment with IV rocephin -- his first antibiotic.

IV ozone and IV hydrogen peroxide (he probably did 25 or more of those treatments) may be somewhat effective for viral issues, but they will do little to nothing for lyme, babesia or bartonella.

This is not medical advice, just my opinion based on hubby's experiences.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know two people who are *much* better after extended ozone treatment (both were in dire shape and sick for years).

As for myself, I have been using ozone and have made some improvement with it (going from about 5% to 30% mind you). I am going to stay with it to see how much improvement is made.

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some good testimonials on youtube about ozone. from what I have gleaned after studying ozone for quite a while it may not be a total answer but clearly for some it has been. For me, since I already have the equipment its the most logical pathway and clearly something I can afford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OwnT9XrCMY

Regarding ozone autohemotherapy, where the blood is withdrawn, heparinized, ozonated and returned to the body,,, I have not the greatest impression of this type of ozone therapy. First of all I dont like heparin. This is a dangerous drug and posionous as well. Second, the treatment is costly. Third it is not necessary for ozone can be applied directly into the vein if you know how to do it, saving time, materials, visits to a physican, does not require use of a toxic drug and you can do it at home if you can put a needle into yourself or if someone you know can.

I know of someone who cured hepatitis c by administering ozonated normal saline over a period of months. You dont need to take blood out of the body to get ozone in. He used saline, but you dont even really need that. He had been edcuated to fear direct ozone applications. I know physicians who do it all the time with no ill effect.

Im not going to rely on ozone alone. I will continue with the colloidal silver and LDM and some of the other supplements, especially the enzymes which help to break down the cyst and other detox products.

VV, in what way are you applying the ozone?

Posts: 802 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blood ozone treatment, ear insufflations, and funneling. I wanted to do a lot of ozone saunas but they gave me horrible rashes which I can't deal with.
Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
" ear insufflations " How would that be done?

I'm not sure how much pressure might be involved but pressure into the ears could cause damage.

Be very careful with ears. Gentle, gentle. And best to first consult a ILADS educated LL neurotologist (your LLMD or LL ND may know of one, or one who might be at least more LL than others). Just best to double check any pressure concerns in advance.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Keebler, give it a rest.

There are guidelines for flow rates. Oxygen should be set to 1/32.

Ear insufflations are done with a silicone stethoscope.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

ear insufflation is done simply but putting the small tube from the ozone machine into the ear. There is no pressure. The flow is gentle. You dont seal the ear so the flow is open to the outside air.

Ozone ear insufflations has been reported to cure some cases of brain cancer so it does really get well into the brain. I cured tinnitus with is years ago. It will cause ear drainage and it may itch quite a bit. This is toxins being released, not ear wax and it may be quite extreme in people who have a history of chronic ear infections as kids. Ozone administration through the ears will have a big impact on the buggers in the brain and may help those with signficant neuro symptoms.

Tomorrow I will start setting up do do ozone therapy. It's all going to have to go into our house that is under construction as there is no room in our studio apartment for all the equipment nor privacy. I'll be spending today digging all my equipment out of storage.

sorry the saunas didnt work out for you, VV. Some people have that problem with the rashes. Did you try decreasing the ug and alternating days? I got the rash once from funneling but found that decreasing treatment time at a lower ug worked well. I think its a detox reaction

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Thanks for the additional detail, Carmen. That helps. Nice to hear there is no pressure concern. Good luck.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

"sorry the saunas didnt work out for you, VV. Some people have that problem with the rashes. Did you try decreasing the ug and alternating days?"

I did but it doesn't matter. Doing one sauna = weeks of horrible rashes.

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes home ozone therapy has been a big help to my recovery. I did ear, vaginal and saunas. Purchased my equipment from promolife.com. (No afflliation). Make sure you have an oxygen source.

I learned everything I needed by ozonetherapy yahoo group and oxygenhealingtherapies.com. The importance is do ozone several times a week as tolerated. I still can't do it 7 days a week but I tolerate 3-5 days pretty well. I still rash out but less severe now

Photons and ozone were invaluable to my recovery. IV therapy isn't really practical for daily use. It also takes time to recover as there is no magic bullet. Overall I think ozone was very helpful. Best wishes

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ctone
Member # 38779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen:
Ozone ear insufflations has been reported to cure some cases of brain cancer so it does really get well into the brain. I cured tinnitus with is years ago.

How long did it take to cure the tinnitus?
How many times a day did you do it?

Posts: 40 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ctone
Member # 38779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those using the portable saunas which are
made in China or thinking of buying one you might want to consider that they are likely made from PVC, the most toxic plastic. I bought one and contacted the supplier who informed me that indeed, the one I bought, was made of PVC, even though they were advertised as being made from nylon. It may have had a nylon shell but the interior, which is exposed to your body, was PVC.
Also, be aware that there is no consumer law which requires that retailers or manufacturers reveal what these "detox" sauna tents are made of.

In a hot, moist environment PVC will leach out lead, cadmium, mercury, anti-fungal agents, multiple carcinigens, hormone disruptors, etc.
It's pretty outragious that these saunas are being marketed for detoxing when their construction materials are comprised of some of the most toxic substances available.

If your going to do o-zone saunas, you may want to get one of the smaller wood saunas, costs more, but at least you won't be exposing yourself to multiple toxins.

Posts: 40 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

ctone, for the tinnitus it took maybe 6 or 7 applications of ozone. Since the machinne I had at the time had no way to regulate conentration and it ran on room air I cant give you any setting guidance. It was pretty strong ozone though. I didnt have any problems with drainage or severe itch. I started out with about to to 3 minute applications incresing up to 5 minutes. thats all it took for me. Other people have requried much longer as a major detox from the ears started, with lots of itch and lots of drainage.

a number of years later I did my ears again as a tinge of tinnitus was coming back. This time I had a lot of itch. I found it more bearable to just treat one ear at a time. Both ears itching at the same time was hard to take. You have to mentally learn to turn it off. I was told that enzymes would help with the itch so I got some protease from an ozone expert who had a forum on the net. It didnt help at all! I'm on a lot of enzymes right now so Im wondering if the increased dosage will assist.

here, I have an ozone applications manual and it says: set flow rate at 1/32 litre per minute with a concentration of 35-50 ug/ml

I would start at 35 for the first few applications and see how you react. Increase to 50 as tolerated

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

So I have my little ozone therapy station set up now. I started today with rectal insufflation and ear insufflation, this being after a bad night last night with increased pain, neuro twitches, insomnia and increased arthritis in am upon waking.. that is wearing off now. Movement seems to help the stiffness quite a bit at this point... but I had more neuro symptoms last night than ever before.. can neuro symptoms be mirror of detox?
I am also doing colloidal silver and I am concerned that ozone may oxidize the silver. Does anyone know if this is possible?

So I will get full swing into the ozone treatment after I figure out a med schedule which I will work on today. Im thinking it might be best to take ozone 7 hours after the previous dose of silver and one hour before the next dose.

Im thinking that the ozone only stays in the system for a short time, like 10 to 20 minutes at most. Any thoughts on this?

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

"Im thinking that the ozone only stays in the system for a short time, like 10 to 20 minutes at most. Any thoughts on this? "

I heard it's about 30-40 minutes. Most people say to wait an hour before taking antioxidants.

"I am also doing colloidal silver and I am concerned that ozone may oxidize the silver. Does anyone know if this is possible?"

I would like to know this as well.

dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen, my LLND wants me to be treated by a biological dentist who does ozone treatment on dental cavitations. I may have chronic sinus infection that has also contributed to most recent symptoms.

I would be so grateful if the ozone could lower my tinnitus. I now suffer from this in both ears and have had severe hearing loss from this illness. So afraid I will lose more hearing in my good ear.

My LLND was recommending a few drops of colloidal silver in my ears 2 x week. Have you administered this way? I will be sure and let the dentist know that I have been using the silver because I wouldn't want there to be any type of dangerous inter-reaction.

Posts: 2324 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Congradulations on seeing a biological dentist! I have seen one of the leading dentists who develops the protocols in Salt Lake. He travesl to the different dental schools.

I doubt CS in the ear 2x week will do anything. I assume he prescribed this that he is supecting a pathogen of some type. Ozone is way far the better choice. you can purchase an ozone machine for about $60 from Enlay. Get the one that runs on room air. This is what I used for the tinnitus and its all that is needed for this application. If you are considering other more advanced ozone treatments you will want to look at a model that connects to an oxygen tank. but the simple one can ozonate water and room air.

dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen, I am not familiar with 'ear insufflation'. I would like to research more about it. Did you use it with this machine?

I did a google search and read that it could be very dangerous to use the non-medical grade ozone machine for this procedure. It stated that it could cause harm to the ear canal if done improperly or for too long. Would a medical person be able to guide me?

Posts: 2324 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a really great thread with a host of solid recent experiences, thanks!!!

I did 8 UVB Ozone IV treatments over a 7 week period (cost $150/IV). Although I felt better for a couple of days by the time of the next treatment I would feel like I was back to where I started. So I never felt I was getting ahead of my infection, clinic is south of Houston about and hour from work, so travel was an issue.

At the time I was buying a Doug Coil and could not afford both that and a Ozone generator. Another person was getting the UVB Ozone IV's and did get an ozone home generator also. She is doing very well, totally change her diet which I have not fully done yet.

The IV treatments seemed to hit my CPN (I would cough less for about 4 or 5 days) and maybe my Lyme but did not touch the Bartonella. So I quit and have started using another energy healing machine, I go for my 6th treatment today and it is hitting the Bart far better than anything I have tried including ABX.

I did colloidal silver and Buhner herbs also with doing the IV's. I think that the bugs are just too deep in my body for IV's once a week and would have had more success if I did the insufflation at home. I do think the Doug Coil gets deep enough.

I did do the ear insufflation after my IV's also. I also got about 4 PEMF treatments with the machine the Scott Forsgren wrote about. It is support by a doctor in Arizona, more information here http://www.pulse4life.com/. The machine costs 20k so I could only afford the treatments from my nurse that owned the machine. I felt more energy after the treatments but again did not sustain any improvements.

My liver was still somewhat painful from all the ABX and the bugs and I could tell I my liver was still compromised.

So right now I am doing a different version of PEMF, the Doug Coil Machine, MMS, Buhner herbs for both Lyme and Bart, Cumanda, colloidal silver, and a few other supplements. My Bart symptoms are down by about 1/2 but with as fast as it can regenerate I need to stay on top of it. My liver pain is way down and I have noticed some other improvements.

All the Best, Matt

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Ive been reading about Lyme for many years now so the learnng curve is not extreme for me. As a nurse, infections was my passion for learning about. Im in the process of writing a book about alternative treatments for infections but this Lyme thing certainly is a confusing mess! Now with my very own personal experience of Lyme I'm understanding the frustrations that zillions of people go through. I'm having to totally rewrite my chapter on Lyme but I can see after reading on this forum that slogly, ever so slowly people are starting to figure things out. I do think we will have the answer some day. All those who venture out to cure themselves are real medical pioneers and heros for the cause.

I do know someone who claims to have cured his wife's lyme with the rife machine called the GB4000 with amp. and that he worked hard to find the correct frequencies to deal with the cysts. How he figured this out I cant say. My understanding is that the GB and the doug coil are the two leading machines for this. I use to have the GB4000 and used it for cancer treatment. It, with a combination of herbs, iodine and a couple of other things knocked it back into its place. I sold that machine to purchase a Longevity Medical Grade Ozonator.

I also have a very inexpensive Enlay room ozonator, and an enlay medical grade ozonator that must be hooked up to an oxygen tank... but I prefer my Longevity for medical grade work because I can clearly set concentrations and flow rate. It was the Enlay room ozonator that I cured my tinnitus with. I do not feel that this lessor quality of ozone damaged me one bit.I also know of a man who cured his MRSA infection by using the ozonator taken out of his hot tub used in topical application via limb bagging.

Regarding Ozone applications, many feel that rectal insufflation is equal to effectivenss as IV ozone therapy. I cant say for sure from experience on this but there are many people who swear to it. With the IVs being so expensive, I would say that its worth the try based on testimonials and from ozone experts opinion.

Ear insufflation will work to clear the microbes out of the head particularly. Its not hard to do ear insufflations. You are not compressing the gas in the ear canal. There is no pressure. I used the Enlay room air model. The key is to start slowly. 3 minutes the first few applications. then 5 minutes then up to 10 or 15. If you have had a lot of ear issues or infections in the past the drainage and itching can be terrible to go through but this stuff has to come out. You can mitigate the symptoms by decrasing your time or applying every other day. I had terrible itching and my preferece was to do only one ear at a time. It was easier to turn the itching off in my mind if it was only one ear at at time. I think that those people who say it is dangerous dont know what they are taling about, probably have never done it, are ill informed, are alterantive health naysayers, or have some other kind of chip on their shoulder. Ear insufflation is the easiest ozone applicaiton of all.

Too many people stop the ozone treatment in the middle of the detox because they are afraid of the detox or can't handle it. This is unfortunate.

The opionions regarding the use of ozone are controversial amongst users and promoters. Here is what I say. Always follow the money. Those who stand to gain financially will be bashing those who's applications or products threaten their business. Clearly someone who sells major auto hemoprofusion will be bashing direct ozone applications into the vein. Fact of the matter, that right now, many doctors do direct IV applicaitons into the vein with no problem, and it is safe, that is if you know what you are doing. Many people have done this at home and probably a hundred thousand applications have been done with no ill effect. The danger lies in if your syringe is filled with air,not ozone. Slow and careful work will prevent this. Air emboli is impossible with the administration of medical grade ozone for the only thing is in that syringe is ozone or oxygen which will immediatley bond onto red blood cells. Air emboli is impossible.

Now anyone who knows about ozone knows that you are not suppose to inhale it right? Traces will not hurt you, such that might enter the room during applications but to directly breath in ozone is a problem. But this is what I have found out.

People who work with ozone in closed environments to make ozonated oil are in rooms with concentrated levels of ozone that far surpase any applications we are accustomed to. They have special machines to make the ozonated oil that produce far richer concentrations of ozone. Intially it is very irritating, causing cought and respiratory distress. Lots of junk will come out. This can go on for weeks or months depending on how toxic you are. But eventually the distress goes away as you cough out the life time of accumulated toxins from the lungs. The person I know of who does make ozonated oil now has excellent respiratory function. Now you can go and read the work of various Ozone researchers who say this is dangerous. They have done studies... guys like Bocci, especially. But their studies were not clinical.. thats all I have to say. Give me a good clincal study any day. I want to see the empiracle evidence on real people, with real disease.

We know that all organs get toxic in our modern world. We have ways to detox the liver, the skin, the kidneys the bowel. But everyone is afraid of the lungs. No one has a very good plan for detoxing the lungs. Consequently the lungs get avoided yet are still expected to keep pace with our healing endeavors.

There is a youtube video where Lulu interviews a man who has facilitated the healing of his wife with cancer. It is a remarkable story and I have been tracking on him for 8 or 9 years now. I believe it is a true story, and I have communicated with him personally. Part of their protocol for stage 3 or 4 cancer was breathing in ozone. You can watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l9V9bIBfzM

Because ozone does not stay in the body for very long at all your kill is immediate. The rest of its benefits for a longer term is its ability to amp up the immune system to do its job. Applications need to be frequent.

There are also increasing reports on the net of people who are not using medical grade ozonators but lessor models that dont cost an arm and a leg. They are not dying from their treatments, they are getting well. Although at this point I would not use anything but a medical grade ozonator for direct injection work or major autohemo. work.. Your syringe must contain nothing but ozone or oxygen. If regular air gets into the vein you will be heading for trouble, but even with that it would have to be a considerable amount, upward of 20cc to create an air emboli of any significance.

When it comse to saving your life and not having the money to pay the "healers" people will try anything. We must watch them as closely as we can to see what they discover, for in their desparation they will ignore commonly accepted rules... rules that are often set up by those with financial interest and who will bend the science and the reports to support their interest.

Ozone kills microbes. There is not a microbe that can stand up against it. The difficulty is in getting the ozone to be in contact with the microbe. To me, in my mind there may be no better way that to breathe ozone gas in all night long. I am not recommending that you do this... but it may be where I am heading.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

I have been searching more on ozone therapy on the net and youtube. There are several testimonials on the use of ozone for lyme that have had very good results.

now the word is out from major medical researchers that rectal insufflation is as effective as AHT, auto hemotherapy, which is the direct ozonation of the blood that costs abut $150 a pop.

In my ozone protocols I have been adding more rectal insufflations and Im really feeling postive changes in my energy level.

One of the things I like about ozone theapy is that along with killing lyme it regenerates your body in ALL areas and the rectal insufflations really can help vision problems for those of you who have had Lyme vision issues.

Everyday I feel more and more confident about this approach.

According to Dr. Edward Kondrat who treats eye disease successfully with ozone, (glaucoma, macular degeneration, others) rectal insufflations can be done twice a day.

For those of you who are going to a doctor for AHT consider getting the equipment for medical grade ozone therapy and do it at home.

Still no one has said that ozone will permanently cure Lyme but it presents a huge step in the right direction for a successful life with the energy to live it.

Since many people with lyme get better then regress after time it is the home equipment that I think would well be worth purchasing, so that you can develop medical independence and save some of your money to pass on to your kids!

Here are some notes that I took off of a youtube video this morning:

Ozone For Eye Diseases – Coaching Webinar 8-6-2012

By Dr Edward Kondrat

Dr Kodrat has several films on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr.+edward+kondrat&oq=dr.+edward+kondrat&gs_l=youtube.3...1146.8532.0.8735.22.17.2.3.3.0.181.1823.3j13.16.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.rAa MZ-uA52E

the following notes come from this youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjyuJKJmlmQ

including macular degeneration, retinosos pigmatosa and other disorders and decreased interoccular pressures as well as general info on the use of ozone.

Dr. Silvia Medenez of Cuba has done extensive studies on ozone therapy.

Rectal ozone is demonstrated to be as effective as AHT ozone applications (auto-hemotherapy applications (auto-hemotherapy).

Dr. Mendenez study - 200 glaucoma patients with improvement of visual acuity of 69% and 79% with visual expansion between 59% and 76%

Macular degeneration and retinitis pigmatosa with similar effectiveness.

Protocol:

Daily treatments for one month of rectal ozone
200cc of 40 gamma for 5 days a week for one month
Rest for one month
Repeat the treatment for one month
You must use a medical grade ozonator. A machine that uses ambient air have a gamma of 1 or 2

Drs. Rowen, Shallenberger and Bacci have all demonstrated eye vision improvement with ozone treatment in their patients. They are considering the use of rectal insufflation over AHT.

What does ozone do?
Increases oxygenation
Reduces inflammation
Stimulates healing
Helps balance the immune system
Other oxidative therapies are ultra violet light, ozone gas and hydrogen peroxide.
Ozonated saline - is this put directly in the eye topically? Can be used as an eye drop but use a low gamma.

The rectal mucosa is rich in small capillaries and ozone easily difuses into the bloodstream.

Oral therapy – drinking the water and rinsing your mouth with it. Good for periodontal disease, esophagus, stomach. (I apply ozone gas directly to the gums and teeth at 38ug 2 x day)

Longevity company has developed as small portable machine for home use that is medical grade. $1,950

Rectal insufflation can be done with a silicone bag and fill with 200 cc of gas, apply rectal cath to the bag and insert 2inches into the rectum then roll the bag to push the gas into the rectum. Hold the gas in the rectum for 30 minutes if possible. I use a direct catheter from the machine with 02 set at 1/32 at a gamma of about 40.

I dont use a bag. I directly apply from the machine with a catheter from a enema bag attached to the silicone tubing.

Two treatments can be given per day and 10 plus treatments may be required for visible benefit. This is a safe and effective treatment.

How does ozone compare with hyperbaric oxygen? According to Dr. ….. hyperbaric oxygen can improve vision and is documented to do so. Exercise with oxygen EWOT can also help vision 15 minutes 2 x week as effective as the hyperbaric chamber. The benefit is that ozone is a far less expensive application and many people do not have room in their homes for a hyperbaric chamber. Ozone is more powerful and you will get greater healing benefits systemically.
Can ozone help cataracts? Ozonated eye drops for cateracts will help prevent progression cataracts.
Syntonic Light Therapy help you? The “College of Syntonic Optometry” balances the autonomic nervous system. It can quickly put the body into balance. It will increase cellular metabolism and stimulates the electron transport chain. Helpful in eye diseases and inflammatory diseases, reduces pressure in glaucoma.
Coaching webinars the first Monday of every month.

August Coaching Call – 2103
Topic: rectal ozone
By Dr. Edward Kondrat
Empowers the patient to do a very powerful treatment at home.
Less costly than AHT
No IV necessary and no physician supervision or cost.

Red blue glasses – put red lense over bad eye. 5 minutes then do light therapy. The red lense will stimulate the weaker eye… this is called syntoniation. Glasses are from the Eyeport system

fourwinds
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fourwinds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen, would you be willing to PM me the link for the Enlay room ozone unit? I've googled but can't find it... Thanks!
Posts: 396 | From EAPennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did both Rectal ozone and Ozone Sauna for three months. They didn't help me at all, just wanted to give my experience with it
Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Well, I cant say for sure what is working for me, others have responding well to ozone, but Im also using some very high powered colloidal silver and LDN-100.

I did note that on the days I did rectal insufflation I had more energy. Ozone will neutralize the toxins of a herx.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lyme987,

My Ozone IV experience did not help as much as I would have liked also. Once a week 8 sessions.

From what I have been reading and changing in my approach is that inflammation is a huge issue. If the ozone cannot get to the bacteria, virus, fungus because the lymph is inflamed then it can't do the killing. Once the pathways are open most of the supplements and treatments will work far better.

Three months is longer than I did the UVB Ozone IV. I would feel good for about 2 to 3 days and then back to normal. However it did not mitigate the Bart at all.

Not sure what your issue was but inflammation could be playing a big role. Several people on a Ozone yahoo group I read about have had really good progress with Ozone so it really works for some of us!

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

I think that once a week is not enough for ozone. It is only active in the body for a few minutes, the actual 03 molecule. The increased oxygen stimulates the immune system to heal from there... but once a week is not enough, IMHO.

Im guessing that you, MattH, had the blood treatments, which are good and helpful but if you are using the ozone for a direct attack you have to apply it more.

Some doctors are thinking that rectal insufflations are as effective as AHT. I'm managing to do one about every other day. But Im also doing sauna, ear insufflation, and vaginal insufflation which really hits the lymph system.

Absolutely, getting the ozone to the pathogen where ever it is is a major issue. To cover places the ozone can't get to I've added other protocols including colloidal silver and now the mag pulser...all of which essentially is the bulk of the Beck protocol. Im considering the Beck zapper and Im looking into it.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Thanks Carmen. I know by your posts you are well researched in Ozone treatments. Also your improvements are a very strong testimony.

The UVB Ozone IV is actually two treatments (ultraviolet light treated blood plus ozone). Probably did need more than once a week but it was what I could afford and both time off and money.

I also recently read that the rectal insufflation is as effective as Ozone IV. I was going off a doctor's recommendation and he thought once a week would work.

However the PEMF I am using now hit my Bart after the first treatment and is cheaper and shorter travel time.

Now what would happen if I combined the two (PEMF and Ozone)? Might be very powerful.

All the Best, MattH

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

MattH, please tell me what PEMF is, then maybe I can answer your question.

Although ozone does kill pathogens directly it also works by activting the autoimmune system in multiple ways. O3, when in direct contact with toxins, will help to break them down and make them less toxic. In general Ozone can compliment any therapy. If you are concerned that the ozone will alter your treatment, schedule your ozone right before that treatment of concern.

For instance, I am unsure if ozone will oxidize colloidal silver, so I make sure I do my ozone before my next secheduled CS dose. Since O3 is only in the blood stream for a few minutes Im taking it when the CS will be the least present in my system, just before the next scheduled CS dose.

Although antibiotics and herbs can help people in many cases few treatments will assist the immune system they way that ozone does though regulating the immune function. Eliminating the pathogen for many is not enough for they have been cut at the root, with impaired immune function and detox pathways.

Unless you have plenty of money to pay a doctor for ozone treatments and lots of time to go back and forth I recommend getting your own ozone equipment and doing things at home.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

I woke up today feeling woozy and outside of myself. some visual field disturbance. Is this herx?

I drank a large glass of ozone water and it went away.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Carmen,

The Pulsed Electro Magnetic Pulse device I am using through a practitioner is called Ondamed. My question was rhetorical. I can only afford to do so much and the Ondamed is the only thing I have done in three years that has clearly hit the Bart and made a significant difference in lower leg and foot pain relief. The abx reduced my lower leg edema so there was modest improvement but not much on the pain side.

The machine and training is close to 30k so I am going to a practitioner that also has Bart and Lyme. Her experience is similar, in that the Rife or Doug Coil seems to hit Lyme really well, Ondamed seems more effective for Bart.

It does sound like a herx and you may need more charcoal or chlorella on board to absorb the dead toxins, as you know the ear insufflation will kill the bugs in your head and need to be absorbed and transported out so my thought is more binders on board.

All the Best, Matt

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2020 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.