LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Defibrillator pacemaker and exposure to rife machine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Defibrillator pacemaker and exposure to rife machine
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any contact numbers of people experienced in building the rife machines (EMEM) in particular?

I wrote the question before about interference. My husband had a pacemaker put in, on October 5th. I rifed two different times after that and then the last time was October 19. On October 27 th he had a sudden cardiac arrest. Luckily my fire fighter son In Law was in the house at the time and saved his life !

My husband now has a defibrillator pacemaker in. And needless to say I am afraid to rife again in the same house. He was not close when I did rife.. Probably 15-20 feet and then I had the door closed when I did rife.

No professional can give me a definite answer because they are not familiar with Rife machines.

Can anyone private message me or let me know here a contact number or email of a rife machine builder. I've written a. Couple of emails to ones I've found online but haven't heard. The person I bought my machine from has passed away.

Thank you. Beth

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a rife maker or techie expert, just a user of rife for 10 yrs. I would not use the machine in your situation unless your husband is out of the home.

Behind walls is not enough, IMO. I think you are wasting your time making contact with those that manufacture. Think of their liability if something was to happen.

Even if the real cause was not the rife, it couldn't be proven that it wasn't.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6444 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Pam. I didn't think about the liability part. You are probably right. No way to prove the machine caused it the first time and I it's definitely not worth the chance again. Beth
Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
While it does not say HOW FAR away to be from a rife when on . . .

The instructions that came with my EMEM5a, state (in case others wonder what some stipulations may be):

"DO NOT USE - this machine if you are pregnant, wear a pacemaker, implanted hearing aid, or any implanted medical electronic device."

"DO NOT RUN - this machine near a computer, or too close to a television."

[my words, now] about that implanted hearing aid, it would also seem to be that an external hearing aid might be problematic if electronic.

And for anyone with an artificial limb with electronic parts, that would also seem (can't think of how to finish that thought).

I would also UNPLUG WHEN NOT IN USE, ALWAYS. This is mostly to avoid an electrical surge "frying" the unit but also to help you remember not to just turn it on without checking.

So, yes, indeed, even being in the house when the rife in on -- for any frequency use -- should be avoided until you find out more. Best to either use only when he is out of the house (and not sitting on the other side of wall, say on a sundeck or even outdoor deck) . . . or

you could take this to a friend's house and use it there.

I do not know how many feet away one with implanted devices must be and I understand your need to know, "well, how FAR away, then?"

My guess is that there is someone who knows the answer.

And - the exact frequency that the pacemaker is set at may be important detail - and also likely "freeing" detail for the use of the rife.

I assume you've tried to contact the maker of the unit you have.

I did just call one from a basic web site and they say, "at least 15 feet" -- still, I'd want someone who is an authority to chime in since this is RADIO frequency and I think 15 feet would still be too close.

I do not have Nenah Sylver's rife book but she is an excellent resource and could surely answer your question. Her book / site in set below.

And you could also contact Rosner, who has different rife book listed in the set. I don't see pacemaker listed in his book's index and did not easily see it in the first or last pages just now as I scanned but my eyes are bit too wobbly right now to scan further. I would contact him by email directly. His book link is here:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

Topic: RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS
-

[ 11-05-2013, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Char Boehm would likely have a clear answer for you. I see in a previous post of yours that you are familiar with her work / contact.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
I just posted your question over in the discussion thread, with this link but you might also check over there for the next few days, too, in case replies are posted there. Hope you get some good replies. Be sure to share with us the answer when it comes your way.
-

BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Thank you so much Keebler. I really appreciate your help. I did rife at a neighbors yesterday which will work out until my husband is able to be out of the house. I did write a pm to Bryan Rosner on facebook but haven't heard. I'll try the other people you mentioned . Hadn't thought of them.

I am just afraid he has lyme also but haven't gotten the results of the western blot. If he does have it I am just sad he won't be able to use the rife machine because that is what turned my life around.

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow BTT, you will need to ALL options then if he does have lyme.

Bryan is good about getting back with people. If he doesn't respond in a week, send him another message. he's a busy man.

He might have some good options for your husband if he does end up having this nasty nasty bug.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6444 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
I just wish a had the energy to see this puzzle through but got worn out with just a few failed attempts at cross search the web. I tried both Rosner and Sylver's name with various ways to ask this question and none of the links were helpful for someone else in the home, rather than the operator.

I'm not much for follow-through but can think up ways to find out. Hope you hear back soon.

In the meantime, see if you can find out what frequency that pacemaker is. D. Bergy has posted on this question before and noted the importance of that.

Much may depend upon the pacemaker's specific frequency that it operates at. I don't know if they are all the same.
-

faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can look up the pacemaker/defibrillator frequency online with the model number. You will see that rife doesn't come close to that frequency.

My husband has one and has been near me rifing with no issues.

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frequencies run through a plasma tube creates harmonics of the frequency being run. Each higher harmonic is weaker than the one lower on the scale. I do not know at what point the harmonic is too weak to affect a pacemaker.

I guess I would not run sweeps using a plasma tube device in the same house with someone with a pacemaker.

I don't know how well a pacemaker is shielded or what risk is involved if interference is a factor.

There are so many variables there is no reliable way to know the answer to the question. A person I work with had his pacemaker affected by a cell phone if it was within ten feet of him. I have seen industrial controllers go wild when a two way radio was used in close proximity.

Sorry, but the use of a frequency generator and all the possibilities are too many to know anything for certain.

Dan

Posts: 2918 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Thank you so much everyone for your advice. That was good to hear your experience faithful. Going to look into the frequency of the pacemaker. I even called and talked to a tech person at St. Jude's who makes this pacemaker. First he said there should be no problem but when I told him he had a SCA he changed his tune. His attack was a week after I rifed and he even had his pacemaker cheked at his cardiologist after I rifed and it was good.
However I'm still not sure its safe yet to try it.

He did have a western blot test and according to the nurse it said negative. Wasn't done by IgeneX however.

BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Thank you so much everyone for your advice. That was good to hear your experience faithful. Going to look into the frequency of the pacemaker. I even called and talked to a tech for the company who makes this pacemaker. First he said there should be no problem but when I told him he had a SCA he changed his tune. His attack was a week after I rifed and he even had his pacemaker cheked at his cardiologist after I rifed and it was good.
However I'm still not sure its safe yet to try it.

He did have a western blot test and according to the nurse it said negative. Wasn't done by IgeneX however.

map1131
Member # 2022

Make sure to get a copy of that so called western blot. Did they just do the ELISA and it was negative and they failed to do the 2nd step which is the "western blot" band by band?

That's usually the way other labs do a doctor ordered WB. Crazy!

But you will need a copy to see for yourself what they did? Did the doc/nurse even know how to read the results? If the WB was done, could he have a couple bands?

CDC says negative, but a LLMD with clinical sx would call it positive. Many have been told their tests results were neg to find out later, there was some lyme anti-bodies?????

Pam

--------------------

BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Yes, the nurse I talked to on the phone yesterday is sending me a copy of the western blot. I agree with you in saying its all about how they read the results. I don't feel hopeful that they said negative. Next step is to get someone to read it for me. Possibly my LLMD doctor I went to early on with my Lyme whom I haven't gone to since 2009 thanks to my rife machine. I only had one band light up when I had the WB test.
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Yes, the nurse I talked to on the phone yesterday is sending me a copy of the western blot. I agree with you in saying its all about how they read the results. I don't feel hopeful that they said negative. Next step is to get someone to read it for me. Possibly my LLMD doctor I went to early on with my Lyme whom I haven't gone to since 2009 thanks to my rife machine. I only had one band light up when I had the WB test.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement