LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Venting...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Venting...
Tucker-Bell
Member # 37578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tucker-Bell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry for doing this...

I just need support right.....now.sort of in the way that is hard(no offense) for men to understand...its not a problem to answer,an appliance to fix.....there just is no answer.

I'm need hearts, i need not to feel alone...

I'm so sick of being sick!

I'm at that in between stage. frolicking in my early thirties
.......not quite young or healthy enough to be out enjoying night life...and in a wonderful relationship but not quite healthy or sane enough to take on children 24/7..... Despite looking after others children 60 hrs a week.

I'm just sometimes feel like I will never be healthy enough to live.

I'm in so much pain daily! My head and neck feel like they are constantly stiff and cracking, my ribs feel in a vise grip...I can't breath fully. I'm so so sick of being told it is in my head!

I just want to live. I want t enjoy life. I want to stop faking it till I make it. I want to make it god admin it!!!!!

I want to make it !!!

I want to stop wading through life, I want to live in it. I don't just want survive, I want to thrive!!'

Posts: 54 | From Central, MA | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UGGGGGGG!!! I know just where you are at. So sorry too!

But, the good news is, you've taken the 1st BIG step by declaring that you want to thrive and not just survive!

Which reminds me of this...

http://media.lakewood.org.edgesuite.net/JOM/podcast/mp3_audio/570_Podcast.mp3

Be patient through the ad in the beginning, then maybe he can help? Hope you do feel better soon!

Hugs to you!!!!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
high brix
Member # 23676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for high brix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you have a moment, you may want to check out the book 'The Happiness Trap' by Russ Harris. I personally find it helpful

http://www.amazon.com/The-Happiness-Trap-Struggling-Living/dp/1590305841/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388237731&sr=8-1&keywords=happiness+trap

Posts: 58 | From east coast | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didogs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for didogs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm right with you tucker-bell! It sure does get tiring plastering that smile on our face everyday!! For me,I do think the holidays bring up lots of these feelings. Don't get me wrong-I have them often-but it's been especially tough past few days.

Being around family who don't understand, pushing through the exhaustion, headaches, etc. What fun!

But we have to keep trying and fighting and believe we will get to a better place

I feel alone too-I know just how you feel

Posts: 238 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tucker-Bell
Member # 37578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tucker-Bell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didogs for what its worth, thank you for making me feel a little less alone [Smile]
Posts: 54 | From Central, MA | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwick25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwick25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Tucker-Bell!

I've been there. It's a really tough place to be!

Ugh, and that head and neck pain/pressure is just relentless. Feels like your head is going to burst, right?

Keep fighting and staying as positive as possible (I know, simple...right?). [Wink]

You're definitely not alone!

Posts: 711 | From Bucks County, PA | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember someone's signature line. The only way out is through.. I'm so tired. Keep goin. God bless.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suebear
Member # 42596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suebear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tucker-Bell,

I spent 6 years being called crazy. Especially from my doctor and my family. My husband was my biggest crazy advocate, because he saw first hand the seizures, exhaustion the hands drawing. My loosing track of time and forgetting (divorced in 2010, diagnosed with lyme 2013)

What I have come to realize is that people just want a quick fix and unfortunately there is not one(it's a hard pill for me to swallow too). I think it's some kind of denial. I watched it from an outside perspective with my Mom when she had cancer. Everyone just thought she was faking it to get attention. Sad really:( But people do not want to hear about your pain, they just want and need your smiles [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

I'm am angry and frustrated most of the time. But I not give up nor give in. Stay strong.
Just know you are not alone!!! Prayers and peace to you.

Suebear

Posts: 19 | From Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement